Author Topic: .  (Read 34093 times)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: Day 1 of the Diet starts Tomorrrow!!
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2009, 09:58:17 AM »
Pics of current condition SimplyHuge?
Good luck BTW :)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2009, 11:33:32 AM »
Good luck
And post your pic of progress.
It will be great.

Stavios

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2009, 11:40:01 AM »
if thats what your starting with. what are you going to do when you hit a platue?

when do you eat carbs?

why dont you eat veggies with every meal?.. do you know about alkaline foods and acidic foods and how they effect the body? you should eat an alakaline every time you eat an acidic. fruits + veggies = alkaline. everything else = acidic (especially meat)

I started eating veggies as much as I can  8)

The Coach

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2009, 11:42:41 AM »
Started mine today.......sux.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2009, 12:10:03 PM »

cool dude, sounds like your on your way.  good luck and stick to that diet.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2009, 02:21:22 PM »

I am a "leaner" 215 than the last time.  Not a "lean" 215.  Please note that there is a difference.  If I was a "lean" 215, I would not be doing a diet.  

GH15, you are the joke my friend.  Living an internet lie, pretending to be someone you are not, pretending to know things you obviously know so little about.  Someday I hope you wake up.  Until then, feel free to post as much as you want in my threads and claim I'm not natural, etc.

listen ya moron,,

215 at leaner condition....when dieting down to your lovely 175-180lb in extreme lean condition ,,and now you say you going to be bigger :D,,,you are an infantile ,,a joke ,,,a liar,,a disgusting customer we only sell for greedy reasons to,,

inorder to be 180lb at 6% like you going to be it means you are 215 right now at 13% at 5'9,,,,get our of here ,,

5'9 13% 215 is ABSOLUTELY NOT NATURAL ,,not a big hormonizer but a cycling pig with minimal usage of hormones

you are dismissed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2009, 02:36:28 PM »
you lie to professionals and top amatuer bodybuilders,,sit back and shut up like everyone else,,or if you talk then talk sense,,its not nice to lie ,,you are an all american fella,,you with out hormones would never step a lb over 180lb 12% no matter how much you train

180lb 10-12% was your natural limit,,which is good ,,but lies dont fly where pigs swim

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2009, 03:28:00 PM »
yu oare as natural as rodrigez only with horrid genetic respond to hormones,,now he atleast can get shredded ,,he cant grow but he can get shredded,,,what did you do with yruo $? spent 200-300$ a month for what? to end up 178lb at 7%?

you will never win anything regional ,,you will always be local gym rat that may do one or 2 local competitions ,,you are the typical customer

you know it your brother knows it and sadly i enjoy taking your money ,,but hey i need my sushi 3 times a day so why the heck not?

the diff between us is that i got my pro card with the hormones i used ,,,you .....another story

owned? that s the words right?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ShreddedKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2009, 03:38:06 PM »
yu oare as natural as rodrigez only with horrid genetic respond to hormones,,now he atleast can get shredded ,,he cant grow but he can get shredded,,,what did you do with yruo $? spent 200-300$ a month for what? to end up 178lb at 7%?

you will never win anything regional ,,you will always be local gym rat that may do one or 2 local competitions ,,you are the typical customer

you know it your brother knows it and sadly i enjoy taking your money ,,but hey i need my sushi 3 times a day so why the heck not?

the diff between us is that i got my pro card with the hormones i used ,,,you .....another story

gh15 approved

why do u think that is? hes been the same size since 2005.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2009, 03:48:39 PM »
why do u think that is? hes been the same size since 2005.

rodrigez doesnt go for size because he cant grow ,,his genetic irespond is limited,,he is the type of lifter who will only look good at shredded condition ,,for that you have to use hormones ,,he chose a route and stick to it ,,

if rodrigez try to grow he just look like average 200lb gym rat ,, height ratio  taken into consideration,, with 8%,,,now there are many like them right ? many of the 200lb 8% compete all over locals  ,,he just want to be shredded to the bone and go this route and he does well this way but natural? NOT IN A LIFE TIME
fallen angel

ASJChaotic

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2009, 03:56:35 PM »
GH15, what would me and Johnny Falcon at heights of 6'6, me 6'7 be on stage? Life time naturals
i'm guessing 190  :-\

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2009, 04:04:46 PM »
This is my goal:

Whose goal isn't this  :D Do you have any before pics, don't be a pussy like me and wait till you lose the weight to put up before pics.

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2009, 06:27:30 PM »
felt like I got shot with a tranquilizer dart after workout/cardio today.  forgot how tough it was  :D

Day 1 just about down!!

I feel that. I did my first session of lifting than cardio immediately after today, usually i have been splitting it up into 2 sessions. It sucked but i felt great going home from the gym knowing i was done for the day. My arms are starting to get nice shape so it motivates me. I am thinking of waking up early and doing tabata tomorrow before work, but i feel like there is a good chance i just hit snooze and go back to sleep.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2009, 01:15:48 PM »
whew, sounds like you lost that initial water that comes with the carbs?
You need more calories if you drop another 8 pounds this week.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2009, 01:22:08 PM »

gh15 approved

Auf den Nagel getroffen...
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2009, 01:23:20 PM »
every time i diet, I go overboard and end up doing the same.  I lose 7 or 10 pounds in the first week, from cutting carbs.  I get weak as hell.

Then, in week 2, I get sick.  Diet scratched :(

I liked the approach that one guy here used.  Month 1 - lose junnk food.  Month 2- add cardio.  Month 3- cut carbs.  Etc etc.  Do it gradually, or in 2-week phases, so that the body doesn't get overwhelmed and drop everything at once.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2009, 01:24:31 PM »
every time i diet, I go overboard and end up doing the same.  I lose 7 or 10 pounds in the first week, from cutting carbs.  I get weak as hell.

Then, in week 2, I get sick.  Diet scratched :(

I liked the approach that one guy here used.  Month 1 - lose junnk food.  Month 2- add cardio.  Month 3- cut carbs.  Etc etc.  Do it gradually, or in 2-week phases, so that the body doesn't get overwhelmed and drop everything at once.

Got any recent pics Rob?
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2009, 01:33:15 PM »
Got any recent pics Rob?

few weeks old i think.
192-ish

more recent ones on my phone. started bronkaid for sinuses, and abs started coming out.  nice little bonus.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2009, 01:34:25 PM »
few weeks old i think.
192-ish

more recent ones on my phone. started bronkaid for sinuses, and abs started coming out.  nice little bonus.

Looking big and buff there Rob...been dieting myself as well...
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2009, 02:00:23 PM »
Two weeks ago...

I hate the State.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2009, 02:35:29 AM »
Taken today, just a few minutes ago.  Still chunkilicious.

h o r m o n i z e d

your skin and they way it holds water gives you up friend,,but to be honest with you this physiqe level can be achieved naturally thats the sad case,,,in your case its hormonized,,you just hold a lot of water with low fat,,

natural physiqe at your body weight would hold more fat and less water or very proportional ratio of fat and water,,,you got the lines all dialed with water over them ,,its direct results of hormone cycles

no argue
gh15 appeoved
fallen angel

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2009, 02:41:37 AM »

why do you let yourself get so chubby?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2009, 03:39:52 AM »
here's what a clean physique looks like after a few months of training and eating

200 lbs @ 1m80

these nattie bullshiters are redicolous

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2009, 03:41:00 AM »
Taken today, just a few minutes ago.  Still chunkilicious.

How long will your diet last?
I hate the State.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2009, 03:41:23 AM »
to thread starter, just stick to the diet and don't even think about the first 12 weeks

it is just a matter of getting through it...so i've heard

i haven't had to diet so i'm going by what i hear