Author Topic: .  (Read 34171 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Day 1 of the Diet starts Tomorrrow!!
« Reply #225 on: June 07, 2009, 10:36:21 AM »
"ive been big ive been ripped"

you look good in some photos dude, but you have never been big. and post up a front lat spread, because that picture which is supposedly EL is probably the same size as you if not a littlle bit bigger.  and "ripped"..well for the everyday person yes you were definitely ripped but you posted comp. pictures and you were out of shape for a bodybuilding show.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: June 07, 2009, 10:39:10 AM »

you look good in some photos dude, but you have never been big. and post up a front lat spread, because that picture which is supposedly EL is probably the same size as you if not a littlle bit bigger.  and "ripped"..well for the everyday person yes you were definitely ripped but you posted comp. pictures and you were out of shape for a bodybuilding show.
SimplyStupid is delusional.
I am a big baby

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #227 on: June 07, 2009, 10:40:57 AM »

All a question of definition.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #228 on: June 07, 2009, 04:47:32 PM »

tbombz, you constantly try to nip at my heels?  whats up with that?  you havent posted a current picture yet.  so, if you are such a monster (250 lbs is what you claimed), then post up some decent pics of you doing some poses not covered up. 

220 lbs at 5'9 is fairly big i would say.  maybe not huge, but for a natural it is still big.

i was lean enough to see a christmas tree in my back without flexing when i dieted down for my first show...thats pretty lean.  maybe not "munzer" like conditioning, but still lean, and done naturally. 

as far as the contest goes, i actually overdieted and did some crazy stuff the last 3 days that made me look worse than i did 2 weeks out.  the next show i do i will not try to change things at the last minute.  i was under the impression i needed to cut out sodium, restrict water, etc., but it didnt work out too well for me. 

you were not 5'9 at 220 here jackass! thats bigger than arnold!!!

TEAM MALK-GALLON APPROVED

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #229 on: June 07, 2009, 07:51:58 PM »
learn to READ.

i was 220 lbs when i was at my heaviest...not 220 lbs at the contest...

in the pics where im lean i was about 175 lbs. 

ok TEAM MILK GALLON APPROVED!