Author Topic: Anti-white workplace brainwashing.  (Read 28891 times)

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
Re: Anti-white workplace brainwashing.
« Reply #425 on: May 12, 2009, 10:02:16 AM »
Can I get a response to this, as you are posting "AM"

How many buildings over one story, that were not made of mud & wood ??

Are you saying that the African's greatest Architectural achievement was the construction of the Mudhut and pales in comparison to the construction abilities of the common Beaver?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #426 on: May 12, 2009, 10:16:45 AM »
Are you saying that the African's greatest Architectural achievement was the construction of the Mudhut and pales in comparison to the construction abilities of the common Beaver?

Sub-Sahara - yes !!

The only stone structure of note was built by the Order of the Knights Templar, in 'Ethiopia' - Caucasians.
Growth/noob loves me

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #427 on: May 12, 2009, 02:18:50 PM »
Sub-Sahara - yes !!

The only stone structure of note was built by the Order of the Knights Templar, in 'Ethiopia' - Caucasians.

You forgot the pyramid shape mud huts built of stone.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: May 12, 2009, 03:00:51 PM »
I see you have chosen to ignore my points about Africa - pre-whites on, no less than two occasions now.
I even re-posted it for you on this page.

Can't say as I blame you though, it is a tough one  ;) ;D

Pillowtalk I wasn't ignoring your post....I had answered your post previously that before the white man came to Africa, blacks fed themselves and clothed themselves and lived their lives.....again..it may not have been in a manner that you or I would agree with and yes it was somewhat primitive, BUT...the africans did not starve.....they took care of themselves.....long before whites arrived there....it's not as if whites came to their continent and suddenly the Africans were fed and clothed and housed...they did that for themselves long before whites got there

you didnt address my point about how whites could have done many good things for the Africans without the violence and subservitude they inflicted on the Africans.....the mass confiscations of land....(yes even the fertile farming lands that whites stole which in Zimbabwe Mugabe tried to confiscate back from whites), the confiscation of natural resources and the massacres of black civilians...none of that was necessary by the "so-called civilized" whites.....

believe me..I am not prejudiced at all against whites... I simply point out the historical truth....that wherever whites have gone in their travels around the globe, violence on a genocidal scale has occurred..from Australia, to Africa, America, etc......whites have attempted to wipe out entire races and cultures for pure greed....now.....do you deny this?....

I bring this up to counter the point about how blacks are a violent race of people......the fact of the matter is that in the U.S. blacks commit far more than their share of crime..I can concede that....but it's not because of the blackness of our skin...it's due to the racial discrimination and due to the fact that blacks comprise the poorest population..I guarantee you that if you go to any country on earth. the most crimes will be committed by the poorest minority population of that country.....the color has nothing to do with crime....it's the lack of status and wealth in certain populations that does ....

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #429 on: May 12, 2009, 03:05:18 PM »

Pillowtalk I wasn't ignoring your post....I had answered your post previously that before the white man came to Africa, blacks fed themselves and clothed themselves and lived their lives.....again..it may not have been in a manner that you or I would agree with and yes it was somewhat primitive, BUT...the africans did not starve.....they took care of themselves.....long before whites arrived there....it's not as if whites came to their continent and suddenly the Africans were fed and clothed and housed...they did that for themselves long before whites got there

you didnt address my point about how whites could have done many good things for the Africans without the violence and subservitude they inflicted on the Africans.....the mass confiscations of land....(yes even the fertile farming lands that whites stole which in Zimbabwe Mugabe tried to confiscate back from whites), the confiscation of natural resources and the massacres of black civilians...none of that was necessary by the "so-called civilized" whites.....

believe me..I am not prejudiced at all against whites... I simply point out the historical truth....that wherever whites have gone in their travels around the globe, violence on a genocidal scale has occurred..from Australia, to Africa, America, etc......whites have attempted to wipe out entire races and cultures for pure greed....now.....do you deny this?....

I bring this up to counter the point about how blacks are a violent race of people......the fact of the matter is that in the U.S. blacks commit far more than their share of crime..I can concede that....but it's not because of the blackness of our skin...it's due to the racial discrimination and due to the fact that blacks comprise the poorest population..I guarantee you that if you go to any country on earth. the most crimes will be committed by the poorest minority population of that country.....the color has nothing to do with crime....it's the lack of status and wealth in certain populations that does ....

All your problems are the Jews' fault...
I hate the State.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: May 12, 2009, 03:08:10 PM »
Just to go a little further, the problem with you Pillowtalk is that you believe that whites have done absolutely nothing wrong and share no responsibility for what blacks and others have had to go through.....even though the historical record proves otherwise....

you can come up with all the opinions you want, but just look at the historical record is all I ask....I know that you won't.....but you should...if you do, there is no way in hell you can deny my above post

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: May 12, 2009, 03:09:45 PM »
All your problems are the Jews' fault...

funny ;D...but unfortunately some will say that in order to put the blame squarely on them......

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #432 on: May 12, 2009, 03:10:33 PM »
Just to go a little further, the problem with you Pillowtalk is that you believe that whites have done absolutely nothing wrong and share no responsibility for what blacks and others have had to go through.....even though the historical record proves otherwise....

you can come up with all the opinions you want, but just look at the historical record is all I ask....I know that you won't.....but you should...if you do, there is no way in hell you can deny my above post

I am glad you realise that all your problems are caused by Jews. :)
I hate the State.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #433 on: May 12, 2009, 03:12:38 PM »

They moved 'Giza' to a sub-Saharan location ??

I always thought Egypt was N.E.Africa (but then I was shit at geography at school) ::)

This guy is great, he starts to cook at around 5 mins into the clip.

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #434 on: May 12, 2009, 03:14:40 PM »
I am glad you realise that all your problems are caused by Jews. :)

Well I would discuss the issue now if I were you, while you still  can & remain out of jail.

This is geared towards our American guests, as there is no longer any Freedom of Speech in most of Europe & other places like Canada. The following article is by Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan administration. Got any labels to toss at him before you read the article ?? Maybe "anti-Semitic" comes to mind ?? If it did, then you have been successfully conditioned, A+ !!

On October 16, 2004, President George W. Bush signed the Israel Lobby’s bill, the Global Anti-Semitism Review Act. This legislation requires the US Department of State to monitor anti-semitism world wide.

To monitor anti-semitism, it has to be defined. What is the definition? Basically, as defined by the Israel Lobby and Abe Foxman, it boils down to any criticism of Israel or Jews.

Rahm Israel Emanuel (Mossad) hasn’t been mopping floors at the White House.
As soon as he gets the Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009 passed, it will become a crime for any American to tell the truth about Israel’s treatment of Palestinians and theft of their lands.

It will be a crime to report the extraordinary influence of the Israel Lobby on the White House and Congress, such as the AIPAC-written resolutions praising Israel for its war crimes against the Palestinians in Gaza that were endorsed by 100 per cent of the US Senate and 99 per cent of the House of Representatives, while the rest of the world condemned Israel for its barbarity.

It will be a crime to doubt the Holocaust NO.6 (revise the new evidence that has come to light).

It will become a crime to note the disproportionate representation of Jews in the media, finance, and foreign policy. DING DING DING! - Coming from someone that would know

In other words, it means the end of free speech, free inquiry, and the First Amendment to the Constitution. Any facts or truths that cast aspersion upon Israel will simply be banned.
Growth/noob loves me

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #435 on: May 12, 2009, 03:42:26 PM »

Well I would discuss the issue now if I were you, while you still  can & remain out of jail.

This is geared towards our American guests, as there is no longer any Freedom of Speech in most of Europe & other places like Canada. The following article is by Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan administration. Got any labels to toss at him before you read the article ?? Maybe "anti-Semitic" comes to mind ?? If it did, then you have been successfully conditioned, A+ !!

On October 16, 2004, President George W. Bush signed the Israel Lobby’s bill, the Global Anti-Semitism Review Act. This legislation requires the US Department of State to monitor anti-semitism world wide.

To monitor anti-semitism, it has to be defined. What is the definition? Basically, as defined by the Israel Lobby and Abe Foxman, it boils down to any criticism of Israel or Jews.

As soon as he gets the Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009 passed, it will become a crime for any American to tell the truth about Israel’s treatment of Palestinians and theft of their lands.

It will be a crime to report the extraordinary influence of the Israel Lobby on the White House and Congress, such as the AIPAC-written resolutions praising Israel for its war crimes against the Palestinians in Gaza that were endorsed by 100 per cent of the US Senate and 99 per cent of the House of Representatives, while the rest of the world condemned Israel for its barbarity.

It will be a crime to doubt the Holocaust NO.6 (revise the new evidence that has come to light).

It will become a crime to note the disproportionate representation of Jews in the media, finance, and foreign policy. DING DING DING! - Coming from someone that would know

In other words, it means the end of free speech, free inquiry, and the First Amendment to the Constitution. Any facts or truths that cast aspersion upon Israel will simply be banned.

I don't believe in censorship but I also don't believe in collectivising whole groups of people based on some individuals.
I hate the State.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #436 on: May 12, 2009, 04:04:15 PM »

This is a good point. Scary stuff...If this becomes true, if you say there is on person less than 6,000,000 ( a number that's been used several times throughout history)that perished in the Holocaust, you could be committing a crime. Crazy!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #437 on: May 12, 2009, 11:48:48 PM »

Ozmo - did you even read my fucking post, or just speed read with a need to find a sarcastic response.
You may want to spend a little more time reading, & less time dropping the ball. ;) ;D ;D

In your desperation to show me up, you made your self look a CLOWN - OR WAS IT THAT, LIKE YOUR LAST PRESIDENT - you had NO-fucking-idea where the 'Sahara desert' was in relation to the 'Giza plateau' ?? what is it that yanks are know worldwide to be absolutely shit at ??
Geography past Mexico & Canada, hahahahahahah........... .. :o ::) :o ::) ::

Do you think the Vulture (in the Sudan) got to eat that day, or did it take another night for this little cretin to snuff it ??
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #438 on: May 13, 2009, 12:18:12 AM »
This is a good point. Scary stuff...If this becomes true, if you say there is on person less than 6,000,000 ( a number that's been used several times throughout history)that perished in the Holocaust, you could be committing a crime. Crazy!

You are American, are you not ?? what do you mean IF !!

Do a Google search on Holocaust deniers in jail, you will get pages of hits.
But it is always the JOO media that uses this word - DENIER - (it's all about the 'NLP') "revisionist" is not such an easy word to Tar & feather, is it ??

The most famous of all these men is 'Ernst Zundel' http://www.zundelsite.org/

What do you think 'Zibignew & Rahm' have been up to all this time ?? baking cookies ??
You do not find it odd that 'Rahm' get's his own 'IDF' the moment 'On-Bongo' gets in the Oval office ??

With as much funding as the Police & the military budget - WTF - DUDE ARE YOU ASLEEP ??
Or are you that anesthetized ??  :o :o :o
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #439 on: May 13, 2009, 12:25:10 AM »
I don't believe in censorship but I also don't believe in collectivising whole groups of people based on some individuals.

You are a clown at times, do you just try & sound dumb so you can fit in ?? never been my bag that one !!

THEY ARE DOING IT FOR YOU !!

FFS - WHEN WILL YOU SEE IT, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE.
Growth/noob loves me

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #440 on: May 13, 2009, 07:59:16 AM »
You are a clown at times, do you just try & sound dumb so you can fit in ?? never been my bag that one !!

THEY ARE DOING IT FOR YOU !!

FFS - WHEN WILL YOU SEE IT, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE.

Meltdown.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #441 on: May 13, 2009, 08:02:37 AM »
You are American, are you not ?? what do you mean IF !!

Do a Google search on Holocaust deniers in jail, you will get pages of hits.
But it is always the JOO media that uses this word - DENIER - (it's all about the 'NLP') "revisionist" is not such an easy word to Tar & feather, is it ??

The most famous of all these men is 'Ernst Zundel' http://www.zundelsite.org/

What do you think 'Zibignew & Rahm' have been up to all this time ?? baking cookies ??
You do not find it odd that 'Rahm' get's his own 'IDF' the moment 'On-Bongo' gets in the Oval office ??

With as much funding as the Police & the military budget - WTF - DUDE ARE YOU ASLEEP ??
Or are you that anesthetized ??  :o :o :o
No, not asleep or anesthetized..I'm well informed, in fact. I was just stating I hope it doesn't become  here (U.S) like in Europe where people seem to be getting arrested for speaking their mind on these matters. But yes...I'm afraid you're right that it will.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #442 on: May 13, 2009, 12:26:33 PM »
No, not asleep or anesthetized..I'm well informed, in fact. I was just stating I hope it doesn't become  here (U.S) like in Europe where people seem to be getting arrested for speaking their mind on these matters. But yes...I'm afraid you're right that it will.

Many Americans have been brainwashed by the propaganda that Palestinians are terrorists who threaten innocent Israelis.
These Americans will see the censorship as merely part of the necessary 'war on terror'.
They will accept the demonization of fellow citizens who report unpalatable facts about Israel & agree that such people should be punished for aiding & abetting terrorists.
Sounds like a day on GetBig Political forum to me,(Indian accent)  business as usual then, memsab.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #443 on: May 13, 2009, 01:08:53 PM »
A massive push is underway to criminalize criticism of Israel. American university professors have fallen victim to the well organized attempt to eliminate all criticism of Israel.
'Norman Finkelstein' was denied tenure at a Catholic university because of the power of the Israel Lobby. Now the Israel Lobby is after University of California (at - Santa Barbara,) professor 'Wiliam Robinson'.
Robinson’s crime: his course on global affairs included some reading assignments critical of Israel’s invasion of Gaza.

Democracy & free speech in action & then you have Cozmo uttering idiotic bull-shit like this response to some of 'DEE's' art.

::)

Maybe simple folk like yourself.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=280434.msg3965877#new
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #444 on: May 14, 2009, 02:32:48 AM »
Whites like '240isback' & crew (you know who you are)  have a - HUGE - shock coming to them when this plays out to it's fullest extent.

& has been said before "I for one (other) can't wait, my only regret is that I will not be there to see the facial, expression, when the penny/Dime drops - HO-HUM - perhaps that is just the Human in me still talking ?? who knows................... ..

BUT.

The Israel Lobby has succeeded in convincing the Obama Justice (sic) Department that it is anti-semitic to accuse two Jewish 'AIPAC' officials, Steven Rosen and Keith Weissman, of spying.
The Israyhell Lobby succeeded in getting their trial delayed for four years, and now Attorney General Eric Holder has dropped charges. Yet, Larry Franklin, the 'DOD' official accused of giving secret material to 'Rosen & Weissman', is serving 12 years and 7 months in prison (justice in action people - Americy stylee - hahaha)

The absurdity is extraordinary.
The two Israeli agents are not guilty of receiving secrets, but the American official is guilty of giving secrets to them !! If there is no spy in the story, how was Franklin convicted of giving secrets to a spy ??

Just keep buying the lies - oh, & the path ?? - just keep walking - follow the one in front - the herd id good - the herd protects you - what's that sound - what are the metal run ways we walk on  - why is there a strong smell of blood in the air - what is that compressed air gun sound.

GOOD NIGHT VIENNA. :o :o :o TO LATE.................... ...................
Growth/noob loves me

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #445 on: May 14, 2009, 04:42:43 AM »
Can anyone ban this TA/Matt gimmick? He's boring.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #446 on: May 15, 2009, 01:19:02 AM »
Can anyone ban this TA/Matt gimmick? He's boring.

Yeah, & you offer - sooooooooo - much, in the way of contribution, huh  ::) ::) ::)
Growth/noob loves me

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #447 on: May 15, 2009, 03:06:54 AM »
Yeah, & you offer - sooooooooo - much, in the way of contribution, huh  ::) ::) ::)

I don't lie and I support my claims with facts or logic. This is why none here have manage to prove me wrong and tried to attack my grammer and other meaningless shit.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #448 on: May 15, 2009, 03:28:41 AM »
Great 80's song...
 :)

I hate the State.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #449 on: May 15, 2009, 05:04:56 AM »
I don't lie and I support my claims with facts or logic.

Know I know you are taking the piss  :-X :-X :-X
Growth/noob loves me