Author Topic: gatorade, powerade - a waste of money? or worthwhile?  (Read 7922 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: gatorade, powerade - a waste of money? or worthwhile?
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2009, 11:29:27 AM »
yes and notice the wide leg stance from pillow biter - clearly a man who is more comfortable with his cheeks parted  :-X

So that's a - NO - on the pics, yep thought so.

Funny how you told me how attractive my wife was, that was until I started throwing you round the room.

Also a - NO - on listing the IFBB pro's that subscribe to this 'pseudoscience' about Casein being any good for anything, other than sleep time.

Oh, & let's not forget the never ending failure to supply quotes/links to the delusional OWNINGS (as you love to call it).
How many times have I asked now ?? 

Yep that's me done - point proved.

PT - SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2009, 11:33:00 AM »
Which is why you look like shit & I look like this................
:D :D :D

oh man

I admire your effort but stop trying to be hard so hard

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2009, 11:33:55 AM »
So that's a - NO - on the pics, yep thought so.

Funny how you told me how attractive my wife was, that was until I started throwing you round the room.

Also a - NO - on listing the IFBB pro's that subscribe to this pseudoscience about Casein being any good for anything other than sleep time.

Oh, & let's not forget the nevr ending failure to supply quotes/links to the dellusional OWNINGS (as you love to call it).
How many times have I asked now ?? 

Yep that's me done - point proved.

PT - SAIDA.

i never said she was ugly i just said you like to take a pounding. strange you would assume that though  :-\

pillow you are not worth the effort it takes to post and explain the studies i have. You are the type of simple bodybuilder that accepts 'the norm' and the gym rat advice otherwise called bro logic.

most of the stuff that comes from bro logic is false.
175lbs by 31st July

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2009, 12:05:20 PM »
i never said she was ugly i just said you like to take a pounding. strange you would assume that though  :-\

pillow you are not worth the effort it takes to post and explain the studies i have. You are the type of simple bodybuilder that accepts 'the norm' and the gym rat advice otherwise called bro logic.

How many of these studies (on Casein) were don on BB'ers - simple question ??
Growth/noob loves me

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2009, 12:06:41 PM »
How many of these studies (on Casein) were don on BB'ers - simple question ??

hahahahahahaha you are dumber than a box of rocks.

you clearly don't understand that study hahahahahahaha
175lbs by 31st July

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2009, 12:18:26 PM »
I asked a simple question - answer - nope.

I will eave you BB'ing science guru's to it.

Get me a barf bag quick  :-X :-X :-X
Growth/noob loves me

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2009, 12:23:47 PM »
You shouldn't really be drinking any fluids at the gym.

Also I wouldn't advise eating food within 12 hours of a gym session

You want all the blood in the muscle, not in your stomach digesting food and water

Liquid shakes arent digested - they are absorbed.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2009, 12:26:30 PM »
Liquid shakes arent digested - they are absorbed.
nah not true.

single amino acid powders, like leucine powder, is absorbed. but something like whey protien...its still an intact protien with long chains of amino acids bound together, and those have to be digested and broken down into single amino acids before they can be absorbed.

HOWEVER
theres no reason at all to avoid drinking a shake while working out, it will not interfere with optimal blood flow to the muscle.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2009, 12:32:46 PM »
hahahaha classic quaker right there.  ;D

carefull though dave, he'll start stalking you from thread to thread calling you wanker and fatty at the start and end of every post, then threaten to come to your house and gut you like a fish.  ::)
hahahhaa, i love how these guys always have an excuse for why they're small, "i was on a 3 year safari/snowmoblie trip to Antarctica and all we had to eat was dead bugs off the windshield but i'm usually 260 at 5'7" shredded."

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2009, 12:42:53 PM »
hahahhaa, i love how these guys always have an excuse for why they're small, "i was on a 3 year safari/snowmoblie trip to Antarctica and all we had to eat was dead bugs off the windshield but i'm usually 260 at 5'7" shredded."
:D

where the fuck do you come w/ this shit hahahahaha

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #85 on: May 08, 2009, 08:31:13 PM »

C'mon Panda, don't let yerself down by posting terms that sound like they come from urbandictionary.com

DAMY

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2009, 03:44:01 AM »

C'mon Panda, don't let yerself down by posting terms that sound like they come from urbandictionary.com

DAMY

damy damy damy

what will i do with you ?

you are a fellow jock, but you still side with the english  :-\

decisions decisions............... ...

i'll see if my beloved celtic beat the huns today then i'll decide. - are you a hun damy ? your racist/bigoted ways certainly tick the boxes  :-X
175lbs by 31st July

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 09, 2009, 03:44:51 AM »
damy damy damy

i'll see if my beloved celtic beat the huns today then i'll decide. - are you a hun damy ? your racist/bigoted ways certainly tick the boxes  :-X

When will you diet down?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: May 09, 2009, 03:50:15 AM »
another con that reaps billions of dollars per year....just drink water with a some glucose...it aint rocket science you bunch of ignorant fucktards

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2009, 03:57:40 AM »
When you're not robbing people to support your Twinkie habit, when will you take the time to get in shape, fatty?
!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 09, 2009, 07:09:40 AM »

When will you diet down?

when will you post a pic of your herculean physique  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2009, 12:32:30 PM »
damy damy damy

i didn't know there were muslim celts.

you guys spread like roaches.
b

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2009, 12:33:45 PM »
So ...  :D

what else should I drink ?

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2009, 11:47:34 PM »
Panda, as it 'appens, I followed Celtic for one season when I was nineteen. Going back a bit now.

That was the year they were beaten in the Coke Cup semi-final by Raith Rovers, when Paul Mistake McStay missed a fuckin' penalty LOL!

I got sick of it after that. I realised that I had been looking for something, anything, to focus on. I was a loon at the time, and they hadn't yet found meds that controlled my spacewalking.

Plus I was heartily sick of cocksuckers on that bus singing idiotic songs about fuck-all.

I reckon both sides of the so-called sectarian divide (read bollocks) in Glasgow, are replete with shitbags and morons.

I'm not enamoured with 'wegies at all, as it goes. Much like Scousers, they appear to think that the world begins and ends at Glasgow's city limits, and that simply being Glaswegian is some kind of a virtue/talent.

Even their whiny, nasal accents get on my onions. Plus the crap they talk, all their by-the-way and big-man horseshite. Fuck, I hate them.

One quarter of my ancestry comes from that shithole too, and most likely Ireland before that. It doesn't sit well with me at all LOL!

Panda, I do hope you simply love football, and that you have a deep, resonant voice, as opposed to the typical Jamesie-Cotter whine.

DAMY

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: May 09, 2009, 11:54:00 PM »
:D

where the fuck do you come w/ this shit hahahahaha

We have another delusional fuck-tard who thinks he is pro-card status - yet fails to post a pic of his Olympian physique.
Just another day on GetBig - move along,nothing more to see here.

So, Quaker ?? Pic's ??   ??? ??? ::) ::)
Growth/noob loves me

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2009, 02:14:40 AM »
Panda, as it 'appens, I followed Celtic for one season when I was nineteen. Going back a bit now.

That was the year they were beaten in the Coke Cup semi-final by Raith Rovers, when Paul Mistake McStay missed a fuckin' penalty LOL!

I got sick of it after that. I realised that I had been looking for something, anything, to focus on. I was a loon at the time, and they hadn't yet found meds that controlled my spacewalking.

Plus I was heartily sick of cocksuckers on that bus singing idiotic songs about fuck-all.

I reckon both sides of the so-called sectarian divide (read bollocks) in Glasgow, are replete with shitbags and morons.

I'm not enamoured with 'wegies at all, as it goes. Much like Scousers, they appear to think that the world begins and ends at Glasgow's city limits, and that simply being Glaswegian is some kind of a virtue/talent.

Even their whiny, nasal accents get on my onions. Plus the crap they talk, all their by-the-way and big-man horseshite. Fuck, I hate them.

One quarter of my ancestry comes from that shithole too, and most likely Ireland before that. It doesn't sit well with me at all LOL!

Panda, I do hope you simply love football, and that you have a deep, resonant voice, as opposed to the typical Jamesie-Cotter whine.

DAMY

:o still upset by that final defeat i see  ;D
175lbs by 31st July