Author Topic: Pros and Cons of Natural Bodybuilding  (Read 18425 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Pros and Cons of Natural Bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2009, 04:37:01 AM »
Anything man can conceive and create is natural. Unnatural would literally be supernatural.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2009, 04:55:51 AM »
not many natural gain 35lbs of muscle in 1 year  :-\
I

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2009, 06:02:48 AM »
why workout and be consistent with dieting for 10 years drug free to get half the size of a juiced bodybuilder.

you only have so long to be young a jacked. its sad seeing people in there 30's and up working out natural to look good when some 20 year old looks better than you in a fraction of the time.

go see your local dope man and get some test in to ya.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2009, 06:09:20 AM »
almost no natural gains 35lbs of muscle in 1 year  :-\

Because he says it, it must be true... ::)
I hate the State.

Flex 215

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2009, 09:47:36 AM »
not many natural gain 35lbs of muscle in 1 year  :-\

Not many juiced guys gain 35lbs of pure muscle in 1 year either.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2009, 11:49:25 AM »
  For some it's not all about the results it's also about the process.  The dedication and drive to start a lifelong project and see it through.  Will you be "jacked" in your twenties and bigger quicker...sure, but the measure of a man is determined by the life he leads and the example he sets for himself and others. 
  Who cares if you took a month to write a paper that got the same grade as a two day paper. Who cares what "grade" others give you?  It's the learning process that counts.

There are no shortcuts to being a real man.  That's a hard message to get into Western culture these days.

on the other hand...I don't give a shit what you do with your life. ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2009, 11:57:37 AM »
Anything man can conceive and create is natural. Unnatural would literally be supernatural.

Where did you get that definition? Unnatural is quite different from supernatural.

Natural refers to anything that occurs in nature in whatever state or form, by itself or combined with other substances physically or chemically. Unnatural refers to something that is man-made, which means, combining things to form something "new' which is unnatural because that specific combination or amalgamation wouldn't exist (in nature) otherwise.

So a carrot is natural, but carrot cake is unnatural, even though all of it's ingredients may be natural.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2009, 12:19:23 PM »
Hahahaha...yeah ok mars...  this hasppens all the time (in fantasy land)

the bottom line is the person on juice doesn't have to work as hard and have all his shit in order (diet, sleep, supplements) I eat fast food all the time and I still grow and lose BF  , good luck doing that naturally.

post your pic

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2009, 12:23:42 PM »
youll never look anything like this

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2009, 12:50:27 PM »
no such thing as natural "bodybuilding"

Spend all your time training and eating to look like a drug user, but not use the drugs yourself? contradictory??
you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Want to look like a drug user = use drugs
Want to look good, muscular and lean = stay natural
tank u jesus

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2009, 12:53:07 PM »
there are no CONS to natural bbing imo
choice is an illusion

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2009, 12:53:19 PM »
Where did you get that definition? Unnatural is quite different from supernatural.

Natural refers to anything that occurs in nature in whatever state or form, by itself or combined with other substances physically or chemically. Unnatural refers to something that is man-made, which means, combining things to form something "new' which is unnatural because that specific combination or amalgamation wouldn't exist (in nature) otherwise.

So a carrot is natural, but carrot cake is unnatural, even though all of it's ingredients may be natural.

That's my definition as it relates to bodybuilding. Bodybuilding isn't natural even without anabolic steroids. A so-called modern natural bodybuilder wouldn't exist in nature without a bunch of man-made "tools", be it drugs, supplements, training contraptions they use etc. Just because you forgo anabolic steroids in the specific doesn't make you very natural. Natural bodybuilding is a misnomer, a silly distinction.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2009, 12:59:14 PM »
That's my definition as it relates to bodybuilding.

Beg your pardon, I thought you meant it in a Metaphysical context.

dustin

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2009, 01:19:06 PM »
juiced is not finished product - when off juicy its gone like snow

True, but only if that person stops training and eating. I've seen the most retarded juicers go on sauce for a year, come off completely and only train chest and arms and still look fantastic. They don't count calories or even know what a macronutrient is. Stop over exaggerating everything. You're just as bad as an overzealous feminist.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2009, 01:24:21 PM »
youll never look anything like this

sorry but. neither will you   :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2009, 01:28:00 PM »
That's my definition as it relates to bodybuilding. Bodybuilding isn't natural even without anabolic steroids. A so-called modern natural bodybuilder wouldn't exist in nature without a bunch of man-made "tools", be it drugs, supplements, training contraptions they use etc. Just because you forgo anabolic steroids in the specific doesn't make you very natural. Natural bodybuilding is a misnomer, a silly distinction.
natural bodybuilder is defined differently by everyone i guess.

to me natural bodybuilder = no hormones...

dustin

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2009, 01:30:23 PM »
natural bodybuilder is defined differently by everyone i guess.

to me natural bodybuilder = no hormones...

I think the general consensus for lying bodybuilders is under 1g AAS = natural :D

To me, it means no drugs. No pro hormones, designer steroids, oral or injectable steroids, no T3, ephedrine, etc. Basically nothing but natural supplements, protein powder, creatine, amino acids, etc. Nothing synthetic. There are very few natural bodybuilders out there.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2009, 01:31:32 PM »
plus natural means lifetime

dustin

« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2009, 01:37:09 PM »
plus natural means lifetime

YES!!! If you've used drugs, you are not natural. Your natural homeostasis has been greatly altered, even if it was just one small cycle or bout of drug use. If you have used drugs but currently abstain, you are CLEAN, not natural... CLEAN!!!!!

It doesn't matter if it was 2 years ago or 20, you're never considered a natural if you've used performance enhancing drugs. Not that there's no shame in that. People just need to get off their high horses.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2009, 01:37:31 PM »
I think the general consensus for lying bodybuilders is under 1g AAS = natural :D

To me, it means no drugs. No pro hormones, designer steroids, oral or injectable steroids, no T3, ephedrine, etc. Basically nothing but natural supplements, protein powder, creatine, amino acids, etc. Nothing synthetic. There are very few natural bodybuilders out there.
lmao

to be honest I think what you and Van_B wrote is just a juicers way of trying to rationalize his own drug use.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2009, 01:37:43 PM »
I am not reading this thread but two words apply: Genetic Limit!
I am a big baby

dustin

« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2009, 01:43:39 PM »
lmao

to be honest I think what you and Van_B wrote is just a juicers way of trying to rationalize his own drug use.

What's there to rationalize? We're already completely content. I have no shame... why should I?

This gets into the whole "cheating" debate. I'm not cheating anyone. I think I'd be cheating myself if I DIDN'T use drugs and trained this hard!! I know that I wouldn't look nearly as good as I'm capable of. I'm not trying to dodge any bullets at all. I don't care if anyone uses drugs, as long as they do it safely, get checked up and don't start bragging about being natural.

Whether someone's natural or not, it's annoying for fags to jump on the soap box and proclaim their natural status to the world. No one really cares.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2009, 01:54:05 PM »
What's there to rationalize? We're already completely content. I have no shame... why should I?

This gets into the whole "cheating" debate. I'm not cheating anyone. I think I'd be cheating myself if I DIDN'T use drugs and trained this hard!! I know that I wouldn't look nearly as good as I'm capable of. I'm not trying to dodge any bullets at all. I don't care if anyone uses drugs, as long as they do it safely, get checked up and don't start bragging about being natural.

Whether someone's natural or not, it's annoying for fags to jump on the soap box and proclaim their natural status to the world. No one really cares.
it's to me very obvious that you are trying to rationalize it. trying to put someone using fucking protein powder and creatine in the same corner as a drug user.

maybe we should call it "hormonized bodybuilders" and "non-hormonized bodybyilders" if it's the word "natural" that confuses you.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2009, 02:05:41 PM »
it's to me very obvious that you are trying to rationalize it. trying to put someone using fucking protein powder and creatine in the same corner as a drug user.

maybe we should call it "hormonized bodybuilders" and "non-hormonized bodybyilders" if it's the word "natural" that confuses you.

yes, protein powder is just food. creatine however i can understand i someone have a problem with, but it can't be put in the same group as dbol either.
tank u jesus

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2009, 02:09:15 PM »
not this shit again