Author Topic: Whats your excuse?  (Read 14932 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Whats your excuse?
« Reply #200 on: May 20, 2009, 04:16:51 PM »
I know ;D

But seriously, the big tasty never did much for me, I don't like the sauce.
I like any whopper over any McD burger.
I like my home made burgers over any whopper.

Just a matter of taste.

Agreed. One would think that dining at fine places and such would change ones perception of the qualities of McDonalds/BurgerCock (and it certainly has), but for some reason, the BigTasty burger and the juicy BurgerKing burgers still remains the center of Debussey's burger heart.  

Of course, an evening at a very expensive Manhattan restaurant blows any of that shit out of the water (including Dr.Chimps 8 hour coal dances out in the forest).

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #201 on: May 20, 2009, 04:17:02 PM »
The Triangle, yes, a redeeming feature.
Deicide, Here is another kicker you might find amusing.  Louis Dejoy and Aldona Wos are "La Kosher Nostra".  Aldona`s dad was a concentration camp survivor in Poland.

And another kicker.

The previous owner of the Cone Castle, was the Owner of Fortress Re, the company that insured ALL 4 Planes that went down in September 11th.  Maurice "Chico" Sabbah and Kenneth Kornfeld were skimming billions off the top of the Japanese as well.  Sabbah even built a 100 million dollar elite Hebrew School out of pocket.  They too, were La Kosher Nostra.  ;)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: May 20, 2009, 04:18:14 PM »
How you see that quality in 45 gallon drum BBQ cookery is a mystery that I will leave to the ages.  ;)

8)

8 hour coalfests? It sounds more like a bunch of sweaty lardPigs having a sweat-fetish before a fat-gorging meatfest.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: May 20, 2009, 04:20:02 PM »
It would not surprise me that a guy like G.W. who was raised in Texas would enjoy Southern Barbeque style barbeque like you would see in N.C.

Growing up in Texas he surely ate tons of barbeque but generally Texas barbeque uses alot more beef while the Carolinas tend to use more pork. I know whenever I go into the south/deep south (whatever you want to call it) I tend to get the pork barbeque myself.

However, the assertion TA made about GW making "secret trips" to N.C. just for barbeque is ridiculous of course.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #204 on: May 20, 2009, 04:20:16 PM »
Agreed. One would think that dining at fine places and such would change ones perception of the qualities of McDonalds/BurgerCock (and it certainly has), but for some reason, the BigTasty burger and the juicy BurgerKing burgers still remains the center of Debussey's burger heart.  

Of course, an evening at a very expensive Manhattan restaurant blows any of that shit out of the water (including Dr.Chimps 8 hour coal dances out in the forest).
LOL. Well, it must be my obnoxious, English snobbery coming out, but, on the whole, I'd rather hit a good BBQ that some Michelin three-star eatery.  ;)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: May 20, 2009, 04:21:22 PM »
LOL. Well, it must be my obnoxious, English snobbery coming out, but, on the whole, I'd rather hit a good BBQ that some Michelin three-star eatery.  ;)

Better yet: McDonalds Drive through -> Big Tasty 8)

You don't eat AT McDonalds.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #206 on: May 20, 2009, 04:30:09 PM »

Better yet: McDonalds Drive through -> Big Tasty 8)

You don't eat AT McDonalds.
LOL. I thought they 'fucked you at the drivethrough?'

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #207 on: May 20, 2009, 04:32:14 PM »

...taking the piss...
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: May 20, 2009, 04:33:27 PM »
LOL. I thought they 'fucked you at the drivethrough?'

Gayer than having to google that one as the recall of a half drunk LW2 viewing years ago = very poor :-X

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #209 on: May 20, 2009, 04:39:44 PM »

...taking the piss...
Let me guess. They're tampons?    ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: May 20, 2009, 04:40:17 PM »
It would not surprise me that a guy like G.W. who was raised in Texas would enjoy Southern Barbeque style barbeque like you would see in N.C.

Growing up in Texas he surely ate tons of barbeque but generally Texas barbeque uses alot more beef while the Carolinas tend to use more pork. I know whenever I go into the south/deep south (whatever you want to call it) I tend to get the pork barbeque myself.

However, the assertion TA made about GW making "secret trips" to N.C. just for barbeque is ridiculous of course.
Of course he didn`t come solely for barbecue, but he did come solely to see his Finance Chairman all the time.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #211 on: May 20, 2009, 04:44:08 PM »
Of course he didn`t come solely for barbecue, but he did come solely to see his Finance Chairman all the time.

Actually, he heard that there was some hot Mexican tail in Davidson County.

~

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: May 20, 2009, 05:32:14 PM »
Actually, he heard that there was some hot Mexican tail in Davidson County.

That was Bush at the Tiki Club come to think of it.  Sat next to Sheriff Hege while "Mo" Green gave them a lap dance.

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: May 20, 2009, 06:48:14 PM »
the wonder of getbig is that any % under 25% is automatically rounded down to 12%  ;D

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET I Was 242 @ 12%  :D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #214 on: May 20, 2009, 06:51:34 PM »

were you at the charlotte airport saturday?  there was a guy there who looked just like you.
Deep Tissue Massage

Bast175

« Reply #215 on: May 26, 2009, 08:34:52 PM »
i can't wait to get married so i can let myself go

i'll have to start wearing a size 32 instead of these damn 29's

getting married doesn't mean she can't leave you