Author Topic: The Making of The Long Road to Compete 2005 -2007  (Read 753602 times)

G_L

• Getbig III
Re: The Making of The Long Road to Compete 2005 -2007
« Reply #175 on: April 25, 2005, 05:16:46 PM »
I just did Dips for triceps with 60lbs attached to my waist.  You probably can't do them with your bodyweight Fat b***h.

Treadmill b***h
lol. thats pretty weak. barely a plate, plus your lightweight frame? wow. maybe you should stop trying to diet and try gaining some muscle. dips plus 60 aint shit kid.

bates_iyaoyas

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: April 25, 2005, 05:21:32 PM »
lol. thats pretty weak. barely a plate, plus your lightweight frame? wow. maybe you should stop trying to diet and try gaining some muscle. dips plus 60 aint shit kid.

hey you try doing dips being all carb depleted....

thats the new slang for little or no muscular development nowadays right?

G_L

• Getbig III
« Reply #177 on: April 25, 2005, 05:27:33 PM »
hey you try doing dips being all carb depleted....

thats the new slang for little or no muscular development nowadays right?
yeah, i guess all the high-school twirps in my gym are "carb depleted". kate moss is "carb depleted". napoleon dynamite is "carb depleted". pee-wee herman is "carb depleted". i get it now.

bates_iyaoyas

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: April 25, 2005, 05:29:49 PM »
don't forget this guy....

http://www.stephentakacs.com/photos/stephen-takacs02.htm

him and Bast must share training and diet tips.

G_L

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: April 25, 2005, 05:31:35 PM »
don't forget this guy....

http://www.stephentakacs.com/photos/stephen-takacs02.htm

him and Bast must share training and diet tips.
that guy blows bast away.

bates_iyaoyas

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #180 on: April 25, 2005, 05:33:15 PM »
true....I shouldn't be giving Bast too much credit.

my apologies to Stephen.

The Great Dane

• Getbig II
« Reply #181 on: April 25, 2005, 05:43:10 PM »
I do 100lbs incline db presses for 8 reps now,  12-13 when I'm heavier.

Look i got caught at the worst time, dieted down, flat from 0 carbs besides Green beans!

Stay tuned for real pics of me posing and carbed up......  I PROMISE TO IMPRESS

Bitch please. Carbed up? At your size you'd get spillover eating a baked potato.

G_L

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: April 25, 2005, 05:46:04 PM »
its funny how bast thinks that anyone that carries a significant amount more muscle mass than him (which is anyone) is fat. bast is truly delusional.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #183 on: April 25, 2005, 05:53:04 PM »
holla,

Bastianino Insana
1093 Hollister Dr
Kent, OH 44240-2070
(330) 677-4577
   come out come out wherever you are!!!!!!!........wheres all your tough talk now basty???????......btw 240 your taking advice from this fool??!??!?!??(maybe if basty sodium loads he will fill out and look like lee priest?)you tortured poor cheri when she posted her pic and you look like a "carb depleted" version of stephen takacs, hows a dose of your own medicine feel you lil bitch choke on it!!

The Great Dane

• Getbig II
« Reply #184 on: April 25, 2005, 05:53:08 PM »
 And his incessant need to focus on any sub par bodyparts, arms, chest, lats, calves, glutes you have because he feels he is proportionate. And he sure is, everythings just as small as everything else.

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #185 on: April 25, 2005, 06:21:22 PM »
I am actually feeling sorry for poor old Basty' right now! I hope his pics actually prove he has some muscle.

Sorry Bast but it just had too be done - you just can't help but put others down.

Bast1

« Reply #186 on: April 25, 2005, 06:29:13 PM »
I am actually feeling sorry for poor old Basty' right now! I hope his pics actually prove he has some muscle.

Sorry Bast but it just had too be done - you just can't help but put others down.

i haven't put anyone down besides Arvilla who everyone puts down because he's delusional.

trust me bro I'll show you some muscle, soon enough.

Cheri Lane

« Reply #187 on: April 25, 2005, 06:51:11 PM »
i haven't put anyone down besides Arvilla who everyone puts down because he's delusional.

Are you f**king kidding??   >:(  You have been riding my ass for months.  You haven't put anyone down.  You put my picture down from the get-go and I wasn't even asking for your opinion, you ass. 

You are getting what you deserve here Bast.  :P  Deal with it.

ps... I'll call ya latah   ;)

Bast1

« Reply #188 on: April 25, 2005, 06:52:33 PM »
shit, can you get herpes over the phone?   i won't pick up to be safe

anyway I look way better than Arvilla even without flexing and carb depleted.  I am in shape, Arvilla is near obese.

Cheri Lane

« Reply #189 on: April 25, 2005, 07:05:27 PM »
shit, can you get herpes over the phone?   i won't pick up to be safe

anyway I look way better than Arvilla even without flexing and carb depleted.  I am in shape, Arvilla is near obese.

Damn, thanks for the heads up.  Don't wanna catch your "herpes".

LMAO, better????  Are you actually looking in a mirror??  Cuz you are seeing something completely different than the rest of us.  ROFLMAO  :D

Oh, and please stop using words like "carb depleted".  Those are words only spoken by body builders.  You my dear, are obviously not one.

Here is Michael....obese and carb depleted.

Bast1

« Reply #190 on: April 25, 2005, 07:06:20 PM »
nice bitch tits.

Cheri Lane

« Reply #191 on: April 25, 2005, 07:23:17 PM »
nice b***h tits.

Ok, ya, there's gyno, we know that.  There's also shoulders, biceps, triceps, pecs, and traps, none of which are apparent on your Pee Wee Herman physique.  When you have a pic that has all the above....please post.  I am assuming we will never see that pic though, as we don't have a lifetime to wait.

btw..what the hell is up with your quote: "Bodybuilding is too easy..I need a real challenge".  Please tell me you aren't just looking for all this shit.

240 or bust

« Reply #192 on: April 25, 2005, 07:24:42 PM »
240 or Bust = carb-inflated, baby.

actually i'm eating a box of egg beaters right now. with ketchup.

Quite the little thread we have going here. mike arvilla, ya gotta post a pic where you're not shielding your midsection. trust me, it's hard... but only way to be completely honest with yourself and others. Plus, it shows you have the balls to put yourself out there for criticism.
Bast, post a pic asap man. if youre single digit bodyfat, youll silence the haters quick.

240 or bust

« Reply #193 on: April 25, 2005, 07:39:02 PM »
Here's your hero, 240 ...

I only have one hero...

anyway, he admitted he didn't train legs and his fores/biceps look decent. I'm not going to doubt on anyone until they post a pic and show the progress they claim, or be flamed mercilessly. GetBig is cool like that. If he posts pics and he's ripped and thick, Arvilla will look a punk. If he posts pic and he looks like a swimmer, Arvilla will claim the victory. All we in the peanut gallery can do is pressure them to sac up and post pics.

Enough talk, gentlemen. Arvilla, take your shirt off and do a front and back double biceps. Bast, youre in college man. Go ask one of your dormmates to snap a pic with their digi and get it online asap.   One of you needs to post something other than favorable angle or no pic, or you'll both just be known as shit talkers... IMO.

Cheri Lane

« Reply #194 on: April 25, 2005, 07:47:08 PM »
I only have one hero...

anyway, he admitted he didn't train legs and his fores/biceps look decent. I'm not going to doubt on anyone until they post a pic and show the progress they claim, or be flamed mercilessly. GetBig is cool like that. If he posts pics and he's ripped and thick, Arvilla will look a punk. If he posts pic and he looks like a swimmer, Arvilla will claim the victory. All we in the peanut gallery can do is pressure them to sac up and post pics.

Enough talk, gentlemen. Arvilla, take your shirt off and do a front and back double biceps. Bast, youre in college man. Go ask one of your dormmates to snap a pic with their digi and get it online asap.   One of you needs to post something other than favorable angle or no pic, or you'll both just be known as shit talkers... IMO.
   lol this is mike.....hes not even close to being in my league there 240(you of all people should know this) "ripped and thick ROTF come on now,to be a good sport ill have cheri take those pics tonite(first u wanted shirtless pics...i posted them, next you want a stomach pic?!?? umm ok will do, i draw the line if you start asking for "hog" pics tho...peace mike

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #195 on: April 25, 2005, 07:56:26 PM »
Are you f**king kidding??   >:(  You have been riding my ass for months. 
when do i get my turn? :P

Cheri Lane

« Reply #196 on: April 25, 2005, 08:01:29 PM »
ok..just finished taking pics of mike(no shirt,no pantsl lol but yes underwear) will upload when i go home later tonite(mike will post them tonite) that is all lol carry on.....

240 or bust

« Reply #197 on: April 25, 2005, 08:01:54 PM »
lol this is mike.....hes not even close to being in my league there 240(you of all people should know this) "ripped and thick ROTF come on now,to be a good sport ill have cheri take those pics tonite(first u wanted shirtless pics...i posted them, next you want a stomach pic?!?? umm ok will do, i draw the line if you start asking for "hog" pics tho...peace mike

come on now mike, insinuating that i'm gay at this point is kinda silly.  I got drunk and offered to nail your GF, for Gods sake, remember? This is an online pissing match and only a front double biceps tells all in situations like this.  Posting a leaning bicep pic isn't a 'shirtless' pic.  It shows off your strong points (arms and shoulders).

bates_iyaoyas

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #198 on: April 25, 2005, 08:10:03 PM »

trust me bro I'll show you some muscle, soon enough.

lol..you homo you've been saying this for 3 yrs over at Flex.  If this is all you have to show for after 3 years, you need to have your head examined.  Or your ass whipped.  Or both.  I vote for both.

bates_iyaoyas

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: April 25, 2005, 08:14:09 PM »
nice b***h tits.

I see about 50 pounds of more lean mass than what you seem to sport.  Bast you are a fraud, fool..and these cats here at GetBig now know what we've known at goheavy for a couple years now...you are nothing more than a cyber bad-ass that is built like a mechanical pencil.