Author Topic: The Making of The Long Road to Compete 2005 -2007  (Read 754166 times)

G_L

• Getbig III
Re: The Making of The Long Road to Compete 2005 -2007
« Reply #225 on: April 25, 2005, 09:51:05 PM »
Bast you need to chill this is a bodybuilding board.You claim to have 17" arms big woopie, they look more like 15" in that pic to me .Even if they are 17" not is a big arm unless your in high school, or are a female bodybuilder.You need to come off of your high horse and quit bashing Arvilla.He maynot  be lean but he is twice your size, and probably would squash your lil ass like a grape.I can talk because I can back my shit up  my arms arm 21" cold, my chest is 56 " and if you dont beleive me come to vegas and measure them for your self.I am a national level athlete with atleast a dozen trophies on my shelf , so I am a real bodybuilder.There is nothing worse then mouthy cocky posers talking shit hiding behind there mothers computer screen

damn lil bastard, he just carb depleted the hell out of you.

The Great Dane

• Getbig II
« Reply #226 on: April 25, 2005, 10:00:18 PM »
Bast you need to chill this is a bodybuilding board.You claim to have 17" arms big woopie, they look more like 15" in that pic to me .Even if they are 17" not is a big arm unless your in high school, or are a female bodybuilder.You need to come off of your high horse and quit bashing Arvilla.He maynot  be lean but he is twice your size, and probably would squash your lil ass like a grape.I can talk because I can back my shit up  my arms arm 21" cold, my chest is 56 " and if you dont beleive me come to vegas and measure them for your self.I am a national level athlete with atleast a dozen trophies on my shelf , so I am a real bodybuilder.There is nothing worse then mouthy cocky posers talking shit hiding behind there mothers computer screen

With those stats, taht would mean you are :shock, horror:: bigger than Bast! And therefore must be obese with a disproportiante physique, even if you posted pics and were in fact looking like a 98 coleman with a line of sandows behind you can safely bet  he'd find a flaw of yours that makes him look better than you.

240 or bust

« Reply #227 on: April 25, 2005, 10:04:00 PM »
it's the new 'OWNED'.

Bast1

« Reply #228 on: April 25, 2005, 10:22:46 PM »

John my arms are covered up in the picture and I'm not flexing.    You should know better being a bodybuilder.  17" is big when you're 5' 6".

Wait until I post pics without a shirt and Flexing before you judge me.  That is really unfair, you can't be seriosly judging my body when I'm wearing clothes.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #229 on: April 25, 2005, 11:04:28 PM »
I just posted a video of my fat ass flexing.  It's 3 or 4 threads down. I'm in the middle. Less fat and muscle than arvilla. and better legs but lots more fat than Bast.

So there's your answer. you gonna post pics little doggy, or are you just going to bark all day?
Am i really reading this correctly?????240  i love ya like a little brother but....."less fat than Arvilla??!?! better legs than Arvilla??!???let me upload tonites pics taken by the lovely and beautiful Ms Cheri.........

240 or bust

« Reply #230 on: April 25, 2005, 11:17:16 PM »
Am i really reading this correctly?????240 i love ya like a little brother but....."less fat than Arvilla??!?! better legs than Arvilla??!???let me upload tonites pics taken by the lovely and beautiful Ms Cheri.........

i said less fat and less muscle than you, but the legs comment was about bast.

Bast1

« Reply #231 on: April 25, 2005, 11:22:21 PM »
Your legs are better than mine but I tore ligaments in my knee so that's not fair.   :-\

I just hope that you don't have to experience an injury like that.  It is not a good type of pain, dude.

post surgery was a fun time as well.  ::)

I did not use my quads in my leg for 7 weeks after the surgery, no walking, or even bending my knee.   My arms actually looked bigger than my injured leg. 

I am still not back to squatting.  I am happy to leg press a weight that many here probably warm up with.  I'm not stupid enough to try and squat and reinjure my acl/mc.  You only get one set of knees.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: April 25, 2005, 11:23:32 PM »
its all good 240.....without you things be mighty boring around here..  ok heres one of tonites pics

Muscle Bunny

• Getbig III
  • my ass
« Reply #233 on: April 25, 2005, 11:45:13 PM »
Both of you guys need to buy some decent underwear..........  8)

240 or bust

« Reply #234 on: April 25, 2005, 11:47:30 PM »
Both of you guys need to buy some decent underwear.......... 8)

Captain Gay-for-Pay in your avatar seems to have a nice pair on. Did you pick those out for him?

240 or bust

« Reply #235 on: April 25, 2005, 11:50:03 PM »
its all good 240.....without you things be mighty boring around here.. ok heres one of tonites pics

arv, it takes balls to post your pic. You have made some improvements man. Is your goal to gain or lean up right now?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: April 26, 2005, 12:01:01 AM »
arv, it takes balls to post your pic. You have made some improvements man. Is your goal to gain or lean up right now?

trying to lean up right now bro...getting sick of you guys calling me "fatty"  lol

Muscle Bunny

• Getbig III
  • my ass
« Reply #237 on: April 26, 2005, 12:04:22 AM »
Captain Gay-for-Pay in your avatar seems to have a nice pair on. Did you pick those out for him?

The good looking stud aka " gay for pay " is me idiot ..... and yes ..... it's D&G all the way .... btw I'm into everything as long as it pays off .... gay , tranny , animals, ..... I even would consider you .... but that would cost you extra ...... i have a very sensitive stomach you see ....

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #238 on: April 26, 2005, 03:26:04 AM »
Some how with a mouth like yours MB, I would have thought that you where bigger!!!!! ::)

Don't they sell protein in your country or what??... :-*
?

Muscle Bunny

• Getbig III
  • my ass
« Reply #239 on: April 26, 2005, 03:40:30 AM »
the problem is that I'm doing too much cardio .... kicking dutch guys asses all weekend ... 8)

PS On a seriouse note , were are you located in the netherlands?? For personal reasons I might spend a lot of time in Den Haag in future ... any good gyms overthere??

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #240 on: April 26, 2005, 03:50:16 AM »
the problem is that I'm doing too much cardio .... kicking dutch guys asses all weekend ... 8)

PS On a seriouse note , were are you located in the netherlands?? For personal reasons I might spend a lot of time in Den Haag in future ... any good gyms overthere??

I don't know much about gyms in Den Haag....I never go to that fuckedup piece of Holland... ;)....I'm from Amsterdam myself so I'm more of a Ajax guy.... ;D
?

Muscle Bunny

• Getbig III
  • my ass
« Reply #241 on: April 26, 2005, 03:53:24 AM »
I'm a Bruges kind a guy and they closed a deal with the Den haag boys , but that's pure coinsedence ...... my gf is linving in Den Haag , that 's why I need to be in that fucked up piece of Holland

Muscle Bunny

• Getbig III
  • my ass
« Reply #242 on: April 26, 2005, 03:54:57 AM »
CLUB  BRUGGE - A JAX     2-1  champions league 2003  ;D ;D

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #243 on: April 26, 2005, 03:58:45 AM »
CLUB  BRUGGE - A JAX     2-1  champions league 2003  ;D ;D

Are you sure you should be talking to me like that you little pencil neck.... ;D
I'll hunt you down if you ever get to Den Haag you fucker.... ;)
?

Muscle Bunny

• Getbig III
  • my ass
« Reply #244 on: April 26, 2005, 04:04:57 AM »
tss my 9mm will make some nice holes in that muscular body of years before you know it .... you will look like some real dutch cheese ..... ;D

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #245 on: April 26, 2005, 04:12:57 AM »
tss my 9mm will make some nice holes in that muscular body of years before you know it .... you will look like some real dutch cheese ..... ;D

Yeah like I would be scared of your little fake gun from "de vogeltjes markt"....muhuaaaaaaaa.... ;) Don't forget MB...you live in belgie not in the States... ::)

ps: sorry for hijacking your thread Michael...continue.. ;)
?

Muscle Bunny

• Getbig III
  • my ass
« Reply #246 on: April 26, 2005, 04:43:26 AM »
don't incurgious him..... before you know it he has posted some other pics .... and i'm sure we don't wanna see him again ..... what about you Euro monster ... where are your pics ??

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #247 on: April 26, 2005, 04:50:13 AM »
don't incurgious him..... before you know it he has posted some other pics .... and i'm sure we don't wanna see him again ..... what about you Euro monster ... where are your pics ??

I don't think MA looks bad....he could be a lot leaner and show more muscle that way..but I heard he is leaning up so he'll get there...

my pic's are in the same place as where your pic's are MB.... ;)

ps: I just started a new cycle so lets wait and see shall we??
?

Muscle Bunny

• Getbig III
  • my ass
« Reply #248 on: April 26, 2005, 05:03:05 AM »
don't tell me you are the nerd who tries to move to the beat in an early 90's style??

Cycle ???   I do not wish  to judge anybody and think everybody is free to do with its body what he wants , personnaly I rather stay a " pencil neck " that start to juice....

Cheri Lane

« Reply #249 on: April 26, 2005, 05:09:59 AM »
OK Boys, knock it off.   ;D