Author Topic: The Making of The Long Road to Compete 2005 -2007  (Read 753445 times)

Cheri Lane

Re: The Making of The Long Road to Compete 2005 -2007
« Reply #675 on: July 05, 2005, 01:44:55 PM »
Can someone pinch absent and wake him from his delusional state.   ::)

And Bucky ... why do you keep changing your name.  Michael isn't going to hand me over to you under any name.  :P  I am all his.  ;D  (BTW, you spelled "your" wrong...again. lol  ;))

reichsfuehrer SS

« Reply #676 on: July 06, 2005, 06:24:18 AM »
is everybody in Finland as gay as you absent?

~Mirz~

« Reply #677 on: July 06, 2005, 07:04:53 AM »
Is everybody in the 'States as mindboggingly retarded as you Mirz?

What is this "mindboggingly" you speak of?  Im sure you meant "mindbogglingly," but I would'nt expect a retarded european like you to know that.  :-*

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: July 06, 2005, 07:41:37 AM »
You live in the states?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #679 on: July 06, 2005, 07:59:32 AM »
absent is right, i read almost every page of that thread about a year ago. his pics still look the same as he did a year ago and i think his gyno has gotten worse. mike has put in hard work but i would never post my pics up if i looked like that. i remember all the claims he made also.

please keep all this crap in one thread, it's really getting old.

8)

reichsfuehrer SS

« Reply #680 on: July 06, 2005, 08:06:07 AM »
looks like i've got an admirer.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #681 on: July 06, 2005, 09:51:46 AM »
absent is right, i read almost every page of that thread about a year ago. his pics still look the same as he did a year ago and i think his gyno has gotten worse. mike has put in hard work but i would never post my pics up if i looked like that. i remember all the claims he made also.

8)
old pic from old thread new pic from new thread (still looks the same huh? ::) .....you would never post pics if you looked like this? (when your 265 lbs with 20" arms and abs let me know ok   lol!)

Cheri Lane

« Reply #682 on: July 06, 2005, 10:12:12 AM »

8)

Only thing getting really old here is your comments Overload.  Do you ever have anything nice to say.  I can't say I have seen a positive post by you here on GB.  >:(

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #683 on: July 06, 2005, 11:50:56 AM »
Only thing getting really old here is your comments Overload.  Do you ever have anything nice to say.  I can't say I have seen a positive post by you here on GB.  >:(

yeah, i have made about as many posts as you have made threads. i know you guys think you are something special and you can't deny that but i personally think this shit is gay. all these cute poses of a guy who claimed to be this bad mofo the past 2 years. whatever, i have said MANY positive and nice things to other members on this board so maybe you should pay attention and i give out alot of free advice to newbies and people stuck in a rut. 240 and mike are the only two guys i rag on because i'm tired of seeing mikes gyno on my screen and yes mike has made some improvements using steriods and he still looks like a bloated roid monkey. nothing personal i promise, this shit is just getting old.

mike - abs? i see an "ab" and almost a clear outline of your ab "region" but you are up there with 240 in the picture department, just stop until you have ABs. this is a bodybuilding board, you don't look anything close to a "good" body builder in my opinion. but i also realize this is a free board to post what you like and get feed back from members like myself whom have been doing this shit for a while. my problem is EVERY THREAD YOU TWO POST IN HAS THESE STUPID PICTURES THAT WE HAVE ALL SEEN 25 TIMES!!! i have no problem with you posting pics in a thread or two but you are becoming worse than 240 and he has done good lately and is making progress. you are a big dude with large arms but you have many weaknesses that you need to work on before you think you are hot shit.

attention whores maybe, i just think you guys are lonely and need attention.

8)

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #684 on: July 06, 2005, 12:05:38 PM »
He should just stay a huge guy around 300 pounds.. The smaller he gets the more weaknesses become apparent.. Either from past injuries or poor genetics.

Are you any happier getting leaner?  Or are you doing it to "get back" at the people on this site that called you fat?  :P

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: July 06, 2005, 12:06:10 PM »
yeah, i have made about as many posts as you have made threads. i know you guys think you are something special and you can't deny that but i personally think this shit is gay. all these cute poses of a guy who claimed to be this bad mofo the past 2 years. whatever, i have said MANY positive and nice things to other members on this board so maybe you should pay attention and i give out alot of free advice to newbies and people stuck in a rut. 240 and mike are the only two guys i rag on because i'm tired of seeing mikes gyno on my screen and yes mike has made some improvements using steriods and he still looks like a bloated roid monkey. nothing personal i promise, this shit is just getting old.

mike - abs? i see an "ab" and almost a clear outline of your ab "region" but you are up there with 240 in the picture department, just stop until you have ABs. this is a bodybuilding board, you don't look anything close to a "good" body builder in my opinion. but i also realize this is a free board to post what you like and get feed back from members like myself whom have been doing this shit for a while. my problem is EVERY THREAD YOU TWO POST IN HAS THESE STUPID PICTURES THAT WE HAVE ALL SEEN 25 TIMES!!! i have no problem with you posting pics in a thread or two but you are becoming worse than 240 and he has done good lately and is making progress. you are a big dude with large arms but you have many weaknesses that you need to work on before you think you are hot shit.

8)
heres a suggestion for you..........dont click on our threads  ::)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #686 on: July 06, 2005, 12:10:47 PM »
He should just stay a huge guy around 300 pounds.. The smaller he gets the more weaknesses become apparent.. Either from past injuries or poor genetics.

Are you any happier getting leaner?  Or are you doing it to "get back" at the people on this site that called you fat?  :P
only weaknesses are a bad case of gyno and sub-par calves (we all dont want to look like Abercrombe and Fitch models like yourself) for you to get up to 270 lbs in any decent kind of shape would most likely be impossible or take you 20 years .....

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: July 06, 2005, 12:11:32 PM »
you definately improved your condition mike ... unfortunately with less fat your gyno is alot more evident

very true bro very true........hopefully soon i can have that fixed

an123

• Getbig IV
« Reply #688 on: July 06, 2005, 12:26:41 PM »
only weaknesses are a bad case of gyno and sub-par calves (we all dont want to look like Abercrombe and Fitch models like yourself) for you to get up to 270 lbs in any decent kind of shape would most likely be impossible or take you 20 years .....

Who was talking about me here?  Last I checked this is "Show No Mercy... Critique My pics".. So I was.

You have a blocky/bloated waist, which takes away any v-taper you could possibly have.

The gyno is bad, yes... But there isn't much of a chest behind it.

And if you want to talk "size" my arms are only around an inch smaller than yours, and well my waist is probably a good 7"'s smaller and I weigh a good deal less than you...

Plus you have very little detail in any of your bodyparts (as shown in that side tricep).  So yes, you are a big guy.. Great for you, goal accomplished.  Whether it looks "good" or not, is a matter of perspective.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: July 06, 2005, 12:33:04 PM »
Who was talking about me here?  Last I checked this is "Show No Mercy... Critique My pics".. So I was.

You have a blocky/bloated waist, which takes away any v-taper you could possibly have.

The gyno is bad, yes... But there isn't much of a chest behind it.

And if you want to talk "size" my arms are only around an inch smaller than yours, and well my waist is probably a good 7"'s smaller and I weigh a good deal less than you...

Plus you have very little detail in any of your bodyparts (as shown in that side tricep).  So yes, you are a big guy.. Great for you, goal accomplished.  Whether it looks "good" or not, is a matter of perspective.
ROTF!!!!!... you have 19" arms cold?  bulllllllshit! you have legs? NO, kid u weigh 180lbs you couldnt carry my gym bag now STFU,last time i checked this was a BB board not a beach body, Gap model,spring break pretty boy fag board........didnt i see you at a club with your shirt off last weekend??

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: July 06, 2005, 12:34:27 PM »
when you have it removed can you send it to me..... you know, for old times sake ::)
  why you wanna play softball with it?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: July 06, 2005, 12:47:29 PM »
was that a yes lol :P

dont take this the wrong way mike, but i have to agree with an123... at 6'2 i cant picture you having a "bb" type body cause generally speaking, height tends to amplify any structural problems you happen to have ... in your case: laggin chest, tris and calves (dont feel bad, i have the exact same problem) .... now to be fair i do not agree about your waiste ... i think your abs are looking respectable in your BIG avatar pic (::)) and because you have a wide clavical and huge delts(which is an offshoot of a poor chest) your taper is good and will only get better as you get leaner.

even thouugh youll never be a pro, that doesnt mean you cant look better than 95% of the population if you stick with the diet and cut the gyno out.

i told you this last year and ill say it again .... strongman bro !!!
lol points taken (im not a fool i know where my weaknesses and strong points are) that being said im only 6 ft and a half (i had laura measure me i had assumed i was 6 ft 2 from what others always told me) i wasnt aware that my triceps are lagging however

reichsfuehrer SS

« Reply #692 on: July 06, 2005, 12:48:38 PM »
Mike is a pretty big dude.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: July 06, 2005, 12:50:29 PM »
lol, i had said somewhere before i was to old to think i would ever do anything in BB,just having fun with it and would like to compete for my own personal satisfaction(no delusions of grandeur here)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: July 06, 2005, 12:53:22 PM »

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: July 06, 2005, 12:54:05 PM »
she said i was just a lil over 6 feet   so ........ :P

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: July 06, 2005, 12:59:48 PM »
i bet she also told you "its a good size honey" ;D
actually she said "its cute" is that bad?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: July 06, 2005, 01:02:52 PM »
was that a yes lol :P

dont take this the wrong way mike, but i have to agree with an123... at 6'2 i cant picture you having a "bb" type body cause generally speaking, height tends to amplify any structural problems you happen to have ... in your case: laggin chest, tris and calves (dont feel bad, i have the exact same problem) .... now to be fair i do not agree about your waiste ... i think your abs are looking respectable in your BIG avatar pic (::)) and because you have a wide clavical and huge delts(which is an offshoot of a poor chest) your taper is good and will only get better as you get leaner.

even thouugh youll never be a pro, that doesnt mean you cant look better than 95% of the population if you stick with the diet and cut the gyno out.

i told you this last year and ill say it again .... strongman bro !!!
does this mean i cant look like this?!!?!?!?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: July 06, 2005, 01:16:56 PM »
y would you want to ;D

let me rephrase ... you will never have a symmetrical body like Shawn ..... you could easily be a mass monster though
thats what i would want to look like (no offense to Shawn) just a freaky, scary,horrifying,ungodly ....mass monster

Cheri Lane

« Reply #699 on: July 06, 2005, 01:33:41 PM »
yeah, i have made about as many posts as you have made threads. i know you guys think you are something special

8)

We are something special Overload.  Everyone is...unfortunately even you are.   ;)

Lonely??  LMAO  absolutely not.  In need of attention??  Nope.  I actually don't like to be the center of attention.  Michael is proud of me, that is why he posts my pics.  I am happy to know that he would rather show me off than hide me.  Michael posts himself (and I am saying this yet again) for the fun of the comments of the board.  We know they strike controversy.  What you don't know or care to think about is that he actually sticks to a strict diet (he always teases me when I cheat..he does not) and spends at least 2 hours a day in the gym pushing some serious weight.  He trains hard and has for as long as I've known him (8 years) and longer.  I give him props and support whenever I can because I see the dedication and sacrifices he maintains to this sport.