Author Topic: girls that you simply....just HATE  (Read 12661 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: girls that you simply....just HATE
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2009, 06:42:09 AM »

there r plenty of women ceos that are rich and do not evoke such hatred in others...cause they r smart women who actually do deserve fame and $..

Most guys don't have to constantly listen to their wives and/or girlfriends everyday saying "Ms. Ceo said...",
...but they're always hearing "Oprah said..." or "I was watching Oprah today, and...", plus they hate her for introducing Dr. Phil to the world.  :P
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2009, 07:29:20 AM »
Often times I've found a woman whose bank account outperforms a man's can often provoke much hostility from men. And if she's single, and didn't acquire it the old fashioned ways of inheriting it, screwing it, or marrying it, ...it's even worse. When she belongs to a category, or even a number of categories men often derive pleasure from disparaging, her success is all the more castrating, and a blatant slap in the face.

You don't understand.

The jealousy has nothing to do with bank accounts or other nitwits taking their advice. It simply comes down to the amount of disgust people feel when being confronted by the truth that attitude is everything. Seeing someone with no talent, skill, qualifications, idea, or anything else but energy and a little brains become a millionaire galls people who think they are smart. :) People with smarts, talent, qualifications, blah blah blah, or even those who think they have those qualities, can't reconcile their self-image with the simple fact that they lack the necessary energy level for real success. :)

Intellectuals, pseudo or otherwise, need to believe brains/talent are the only things that matter. Believing that allows forgiveness of all other faults and shortcomings. :)

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2009, 08:06:51 AM »
Often times I've found a woman whose bank account outperforms a man's can often provoke much hostility from men. And if she's single, and didn't acquire it the old fashioned ways of inheriting it, screwing it, or marrying it, ...it's even worse. When she belongs to a category, or even a number of categories men often derive pleasure from disparaging, her success is all the more castrating, and a blatant slap in the face.
It has nothing to do with her bank account
Maddona is rich and I like her, so is Pink and a zillion other woman.
There is something wrong with Oprah and her whole cult.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: May 24, 2009, 09:53:15 AM »
You don't understand.

The jealousy has nothing to do with bank accounts or other nitwits taking their advice. It simply comes down to the amount of disgust people feel when being confronted by the truth that attitude is everything. Seeing someone with no talent, skill, qualifications, idea, or anything else but energy and a little brains become a millionaire galls people who think they are smart. :) People with smarts, talent, qualifications, blah blah blah, or even those who think they have those qualities, can't reconcile their self-image with the simple fact that they lack the necessary energy level for real success. :)

Intellectuals, pseudo or otherwise, need to believe brains/talent are the only things that matter. Believing that allows forgiveness of all other faults and shortcomings. :)

True, but I know one thing, Oprah is smart with her money. She advocates "watching your money (duckets)"...

I can't say, i don't think she doesn't have anything worthwhile to say, but I can't stand how people blindly follow her...i never blindly follow anybody...but women follow Oprah in droves like she IS Christ! And take her word like it is the Holy Scripture

Judi, a man who derives his hostility because his woman bank account is bigger than his, has other issues below the belt that he must sort out. i would have NOOOOO Problem dating Oprah and saying, "yeah, she's got this..."

But that's only if she didn't tell what I have to do...like stop working out, stop reading, stop being a thinker and philosopher..then we have a problem.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2009, 09:59:21 AM »
Oprah can create millionaires on a whim. People fear that level of power.

Her followers are idiots but they spend a lot of money so people are forced to respect Oprah's authoratah.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2009, 11:30:23 AM »
Most guys don't have to constantly listen to their wives and/or girlfriends everyday saying "Ms. Ceo said...",
...but they're always hearing "Oprah said..." or "I was watching Oprah today, and...", plus they hate her for introducing Dr. Phil to the world.  :P

Dr Phil is an idiot...most good doctors are more interested in saving people and are NOT looking for celebrity..agreed?
my girl dosen't watch opera and me and her hardly ever discuss work...i could for example tell her i'm teaching a class for the white house right now and she'd prolly just roll her eyes at me...which is exactly how i prefer it(hell yall know what i do more than she does :-\). I'd be the same way if she ws a ceo. Point is...secure men are secure regardless...and so are secure women. And what kinda girl would come home from work and actually explicitly mention that her ceo boss ws a woman? Answer : A girl without a boyfriend...cause such conversation shows deep inrooted feminist insecurity in her!

:)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2009, 11:32:52 AM »
You don't understand.

well Duhhhh doc....how many really good looking surgeons ya know?  ;D (ugly people are more driven than decent looking ones...the physics dept at UMCP is full of em :D)
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2009, 02:47:53 PM »
well Duhhhh doc....how many really good looking surgeons ya know?  ;D (ugly people are more driven than decent looking ones...the physics dept at UMCP is full of em :D)

Yep and each one of those ugly geeks spending all day doing crap no one cares about still uses being smart as a reason to feel good about themselves. People like R. Ray are a constant reminder that their precious brains don't matter. :)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2009, 03:14:31 PM »
Rosie O'Donnell
Hilary Clinton
Oprah Winfrey
Paris Hilton
Beyonce Knowles
Squishy face retard

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2009, 03:15:29 PM »
. People like R. Ray are a constant reminder that their precious brains don't matter. :)

only if you consider celebrity and being rich the end all and be all of human success   :-\

I'd listen to stephen hawking over R ray anyday!

and brains dont matter only cause there is an equally stupid population that far out numbers the smart ones..but when the likes of R ray get tit cancer (which i really hope she does)..who do they come crying to for help?

smart people!  ;D  the R Rays of the world woulda been wiped out by darwanism eons ago if it wasn't for geeks!
carpe` vaginum!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2009, 01:55:21 AM »
I have noticed that when I hang out with ugly female friends they get mad and start bashing pretty women for no reason.  I mean once we went to the bowling alley, and there was this chick that works at my gym there wearing jeans and t-shirt, and the uglies were all going off on how she is a slut and such.  Epic jealousy by ugly women.    :P

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2009, 05:42:24 AM »
I have noticed that when I hang out with ugly female friends they get mad and start bashing pretty women for no reason.  I mean once we went to the bowling alley, and there was this chick that works at my gym there wearing jeans and t-shirt, and the uglies were all going off on how she is a slut and such.  Epic jealousy by ugly women.    :P
Pretty much happens every time when I see an attractive women with fake boobs.
Squishy face retard

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2009, 07:50:02 AM »
Jag that assertion is assinine...

Point is...secure men are secure regardless[/b

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2009, 02:11:00 PM »

did some one say boobs?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2009, 04:32:26 PM »

did some one say boobs?

Boobs...

Seriously, I have yet to meet a woman with natural breasts that will not make a negative comment about a women with fake breasts.
Squishy face retard

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2009, 05:32:11 PM »
Boobs...

Seriously, I have yet to meet a woman with natural breasts that will not make a negative comment about a women with fake breasts.

nipple envy is a bitch

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2009, 05:39:14 PM »

And how many of those guys in the physic Dept want or wish they had that hot chica on their arms? And how many of them when they get a little bit a celebrity search for that hot piece? Man, if only people could balance things out, that is why smart people (who are ugly) hate on attractive people, but yet wish that they could be them, or have that hot girl...

I was listening to Farakhan a few nites ago (don't start---I on't listen to him on the reg) and I came in on a segment in which he said, "that there are women who are unattractive, but that equal to beauty"....that is very profound

I can understand somewhat, Bolt-ons don't make a women more attractive, just more pathetic if they deemed that it will give them a step up.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2009, 05:52:19 PM »

I was listening to Farakhan a few nites ago (don't start---I on't listen to him on the reg) and I came in on a segment in which he said, "that there are women who are unattractive, but that equal to beauty"....that is very profound

I can understand somewhat, Bolt-ons don't make a women more attractive, just more pathetic if they deemed that it will give them a step up.

Next time don't cite the source....

Better boobies does make a girl more attractive. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2009, 06:23:52 PM »

And how many of those guys in the physic Dept want or wish they had that hot chica on their arms?

actually you'd be surprised...they might "play" with a hot airhead but when its time for something serious...they usually end up going for or by design with equal IQs

carpe` vaginum!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2009, 06:42:24 PM »
i want a play thing

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2009, 06:53:49 PM »
I wouldn't necessarily say that women with fake boobs are pathetic but it cracks me up when they think they are unique or special.
Squishy face retard

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2009, 06:57:14 PM »
I wouldn't necessarily say that women with fake boobs are pathetic but it cracks me up when they think they are unique are special.

but they are...

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2009, 07:18:17 PM »
but they are...
Every girl wanna big chest but don't nobody wanna spend 10 grand.  Yeah buddayyyyy!
Squishy face retard

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2009, 07:33:15 PM »
Every girl wanna big chest but don't nobody wanna spend 10 grand.  Yeah buddayyyyy!

10 grand, sheesh, there are great surgeons that will do it for half that!  see now this girl is more special, lol

Yeah, i'm being an ass today...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2009, 07:52:23 PM »

actually you'd be surprised...they might "play" with a hot airhead but when its time for something serious...they usually end up going for or by design with equal IQs

Yeah, they may play, with the hot airhead, but they wish they had the hot chica with intelligence...but those women are looking for that alpha male with teh coolness, and the brazen brawn...

Equal IQ's doesn't mean intelligent kids....I know of tons of kids with highly intelligent parents who went to UMCP, UMBC, Duke, and were either burnouts, folded, or were pissed off at others...

there must be balance between mind body and soul...

For instance, I saw Neil Degrasse Tyson on Jay Leno, if he was trying to convince being a astro-physicist was "cool", he failed miserably...he was the geekest black dude this side of Urkel...