Author Topic: The root cause of "bodybuilding's downfall"?  (Read 6485 times)

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: The root cause of "bodybuilding's downfall"?
« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2009, 10:11:38 PM »
"im a bikini professional"........no, your a dirty, dirty stripper" :)

extremely clever.
G.M.W: King23's Army

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2009, 10:40:51 PM »
Kai Greene is one of the few gifted bodybuilders who made bodybuilding more exciting, just based on his unique and entertaining posing alone. If that's too much for you, try Golf or Tennis. Bodybuilding is physical and visual.

Not everybody is into over sized muscles or oiled up bodies on stage. But in order to reach a larger audience (not just friends & families of competitors) you need to make bodybuilding
A) more entertaining
B) more sexy
C) more honest (less hypocrisy regarding the drug issue)

The real downfall of bodybuilding has to do with the politics. That was very evident at the last NY PRO. A guy automatically places higher ...
A) if he has the same sponsor as the federation
B) has been around forever, so he knows all judges
C) is local
D) trains in the gym of one of the judges

While the US Amateurs (NPC) and the IFBB Pro League seem to be organized fairly well, the international Amateurs (IFBB) have major problems with corruption and inconsistent, unfair, and ridiculous doping policies.

Another problem is that every bodybuilder is labeled "gay" if he is photographed as a model and good looking, especially on this board. For some reason nobody labels the fitness girls as "lesbians". The gay audience has nothing to do with the "downfall of bodybuilding." Without the gay audience who would buy all the muscle magazines? If you are always so outraged about this you cut off your own legs.

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2009, 10:48:08 PM »
Kai Greene is one of the few gifted bodybuilders who made bodybuilding more exciting, just based on his unique and entertaining posing alone. If that's too much for you, try Golf or Tennis.

That's where I stopped reading.

Shopping for balls and a good club first thing tomorow. Watching a guy doing little bicycle kicks while standing on his head is too "hip" for me...

::)  ::)  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2009, 10:57:16 PM »
That's where I stopped reading.

Ditto. Only a handful of women and gay guys seem to think that Kai Greene is "entertaining" and a "great poser". All I've seen him do is move like he has no dignity whatsoever - yeah, a jacked dude wearing an already skimpy thong hitching it up his ass even more before doing a handstand and splitting his legs like a stripper, followed by shaking his gigantic ass slowly to bedroom music onstage is what all of us want to see ::)

Free tip for you if you are reading this, Kai - watch YouTube clips of guys like Dorian Yates or Dennis Wolf or Shawn Ray posing, to see how you too can pose without making those of us watching comps cringe when you are onstage, doing your routine.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2009, 11:00:27 PM »
Ditto. Only a handful of women and gay guys seem to think that Kai Greene is "entertaining" and a "great poser". All I've seen him do is move like he has no dignity whatsoever - yeah, a jacked dude wearing an already skimpy thong hitching it up his ass even more before doing a handstand and splitting his legs like a stripper, followed by shaking his gigantic ass slowly to bedroom music onstage is what all of us want to see ::)

Free tip for you if you are reading this, Kai - watch YouTube clips of guys like Dorian Yates or Dennis Wolf or Shawn Ray posing, to see how you too can pose without making those of us watching comps cringe when you are onstage, doing your routine.

how are you queerwiol?

wellyspeed

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2009, 11:08:59 PM »
how are you queerwiol?

wellyspeed

;D

Wish I was better, glad I'm not worse - you know how it goes.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2009, 11:10:06 PM »
;D

Wish I was better, glad I'm not worse - you know how it goes.

are you still addicted to antidepressants? ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2009, 11:13:51 PM »
are you still addicted to antidepressants? ;D

The only thing I've been addicted to is sugar, brah. Never been on Antidepressants, although it wouldn't do me any harm to do a course or 10, lmao!

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2009, 11:16:35 PM »
The only thing I've been addicted to is sugar, brah. Never been on Antidepressants, although it wouldn't do me any harm to do a course or 10, lmao!

'Beloves M(ale) Cock' seems to be a crusade to push your buttons with lies. He must be bored...

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2009, 11:22:20 PM »
'Beloves M(ale) Cock' seems to be a crusade to push your buttons with lies. He must be bored...

tell king23 'we' say hi

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2009, 11:24:12 PM »

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2009, 11:25:51 PM »
camelisator you should ask Kurryol some questions to show you care about him..........
P

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2009, 11:36:21 PM »
camelisator you should ask Kurryol some questions to show you care about him..........

x2

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2009, 11:38:07 PM »

LMAO @ Kurryol ;D

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2009, 11:41:51 PM »
LMAO @ Kurryol ;D

the second choice was "arvinator"  ;D