Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
May 29, 2016, 04:55:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Calves Thread: the mtwain protocol for growth and more  (Read 62707 times)
hazbin
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2015, 03:26:58 PM »

did you try what I said on page one?
Report to moderator   Logged
ritch
Getbig V

« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2015, 03:35:38 PM »

did you try what I said on page one?

just read your post and yeah man. I did. I trained them with urgency/priority for over a decade man. They sucked the whole time, have done synthol and all that shit to have fuckin' girls with better calves than me.

Fuck it.

?
hazbin
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2015, 07:48:50 PM »

just read your post and yeah man. I did. I trained them with urgency/priority for over a decade man. They sucked the whole time, have done synthol and all that shit to have fuckin' girls with better calves than me.

Fuck it.

day 1 superheavy, day 2 high rep pump day 3 rest  then repeat?  no growth? weird.
NaturalWonder83
Getbig V

Phillip Heath killed bodybuilding

« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2015, 09:10:06 PM »

day 1 superheavy, day 2 high rep pump day 3 rest  then repeat?  no growth? weird.
i will start this tomorrow

w
hazbin
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #104 on: December 17, 2015, 10:37:33 PM »

i will start this tomorrow

the cramping pump you will get on day two is amazing.  it'll be like nothing you've felt before.
ritch
Getbig V

« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2016, 01:11:31 PM »

If not mistaken... You're the guy who after something like 6-12 workouts looks better than all of us after 12 years training...

Do you think, that just maybe, it's possible you have better genetics than us and is why your calves actually respond???

To think you think that would work for everyone is a hell of a blanket statement man.

I like reading your posts, it gives me stuff to think about but if that was a sure thing, it would be flat out known and you would not see people with shitty calves like myself.

?
hazbin
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2016, 02:07:13 PM »

If not mistaken... You're the guy who after something like 6-12 workouts looks better than all of us after 12 years training...

Do you think, that just maybe, it's possible you have better genetics than us and is why your calves actually respond???

To think you think that would work for everyone is a hell of a blanket statement man.

I like reading your posts, it gives me stuff to think about but if that was a sure thing, it would be flat out known and you would not see people with shitty calves like myself.

blowing up a balloon is much easier the second time.  the first time I gained my size was over a 15 year span, at less than 1 pound per month.
ritch
Getbig V

« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2016, 02:13:05 PM »

blowing up a balloon is much easier the second time.  the first time I gained my size was over a 15 year span, at less than 1 pound per month.

In all fairness, I trained calves a good 20 years. Don't you think if they had any potential to grow, they would have, even if what (for the sake of argument) was not 100% ideal?

I've even done synthol! To be left with what?

16inches on a good day. Bah, fuck it man! LOL....

?
hazbin
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2016, 02:17:12 PM »

In all fairness, I trained calves a good 20 years. Don't you think if they had any potential to grow, they would have, even if what (for the sake of argument) was not 100% ideal?

I've even done synthol! To be left with what?

16inches on a good day. Bah, fuck it man! LOL....

so your saying it makes no difference how one trains??  all types of training will result in identical progress, mitigated solely by genetics?
ritch
Getbig V

« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2016, 02:33:46 PM »

so your saying it makes no difference how one trains??  all types of training will result in identical progress, mitigated solely by genetics?

All I can say is I've done every single f'in protocol for nothing to work. What would you do/say if you were in my shoes?

Of course it matters how you train. I've done the standard stuff, the opposite of the standard an everything in between.

Genetics...

?
hazbin
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2016, 02:45:06 PM »

All I can say is I've done every single f'in protocol for nothing to work. What would you do/say if you were in my shoes?

Of course it matters how you train. I've done the standard stuff, the opposite of the standard an everything in between.

Genetics...

well, if you don't expect anything to change in the next 8 weeks, why not give this a try, a good, earnest try, and let me know what you gain from it.  if the answer is nothing, I will cease to recommend this protocol.
ritch
Getbig V

« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2016, 02:50:38 PM »

well, if you don't expect anything to change in the next 8 weeks, why not give this a try, a good, earnest try, and let me know what you gain from it.  if the answer is nothing, I will cease to recommend this protocol.

I'm beyond giving a shit now, lol!

Been motivated so many times before to end up as I am now. I appreciate your post though!

?
hazbin
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2016, 03:00:49 PM »

I'm beyond giving a shit now, lol!

Been motivated so many times before to end up as I am now. I appreciate your post though!

I force fed myself day and night, never missing a single workout for over a decade and never managed to gain a full pound a month.  but I did not lose my determination.  over 120 months I gained 100 lbs. and that seems like a crazy amount of weight, but the volume of training and stuffing food down my throat for less than 1 pound per months seems completely futile in retrospect.  my point being, I don't think there is anyone who is/was as slow a gainer as I was when I originally built the muscle.  but after maintaining it for another 15 years, it returns very quickly after a layoff.
ritch
Getbig V

« Reply #113 on: January 09, 2016, 03:04:30 PM »

I force fed myself day and night, never missing a single workout for over a decade and never managed to gain a full pound a month.  but I did not lose my determination.  over 120 months I gained 100 lbs. and that seems like a crazy amount of weight, but the volume of training and stuffing food down my throat for less than 1 pound per months seems completely futile in retrospect.  my point being, I don't think there is anyone who is/was as slow a gainer as I was when I originally built the muscle.  but after maintaining it for another 15 years, it returns very quickly after a layoff.

I started at 150lbs got up to 238 at one point! I know about force feeding am not willing to do it anymore as the weight is lost the second I miss a meal.

Taking long term "Levrone like" layoff for now, hoping to come back able to at least go back to compound lifts as I was doing nothing but machines the last 6ish weeks of training.

Calves are my least of worries for now even though, I could train them as I have no injuries related to that area on me now.

But when hope is lost, it's lost and trust me, it's lost.

?
hazbin
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #114 on: January 09, 2016, 04:36:25 PM »

I started at 150lbs got up to 238 at one point! I know about force feeding am not willing to do it anymore as the weight is lost the second I miss a meal.

Taking long term "Levrone like" layoff for now, hoping to come back able to at least go back to compound lifts as I was doing nothing but machines the last 6ish weeks of training.

Calves are my least of worries for now even though, I could train them as I have no injuries related to that area on me now.

But when hope is lost, it's lost and trust me, it's lost.

quite odd that you are posting in the calf thread then Huh
ritch
Getbig V

« Reply #115 on: January 09, 2016, 04:46:30 PM »

quite odd that you are posting in the calf thread then Huh

I'm a walking contradiction...

Also a "heads up" "reality" check for those who were like myself and thought they could change something that can't be changed.

You have them, or you don't.

?
kimo
Getbig III

« Reply #116 on: May 11, 2016, 10:25:32 AM »

buy a weight vest and gomountain running. need more than tge gym and drop sets
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!