Author Topic: Why Do Women Cry?  (Read 12021 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Why Do Women Cry?
« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2009, 12:57:03 PM »
stop yelling.

settle down.

women have it easier than men.  Women tend make it harder on themselves than what it really is.

Couldn't find Etta's version of "only women bleed" anywhere except Amazon but figured you all needed some of her lovin'.
&feature=related[/youtube]

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2009, 01:01:25 PM »
Couldn't find Etta's version of "only women bleed" anywhere except Amazon but figured you all needed some of her lovin'.
&feature=related[/youtube]

got to about 40 seconds before wanting to run into a wall.  Only women bleed for 7 days and not die.  Hence they should never be trusted.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2009, 01:06:37 PM »
got to about 40 seconds before wanting to run into a wall.  Only women bleed for 7 days and not die.  Hence they should never be trusted.

You have too many anger issues with women.

Stick with cats for a few years, LOL!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #103 on: June 12, 2009, 01:38:43 PM »
You have too many anger issues with women.

Stick with cats for a few years, LOL!

just seeing this? lol

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 12, 2009, 01:44:29 PM »
just seeing this? lol

I love women, Migs.

You just got too whipped, that's the problem. You should have just gotten another chick and moved on instead of stewing over the ex girlfriend. Things like "taking some time alone" and "getting in tough with yourself" don't work for all dudes.  :)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2009, 03:08:22 PM »
I love women, Migs.

You just got too whipped, that's the problem. You should have just gotten another chick and moved on instead of stewing over the ex girlfriend. Things like "taking some time alone" and "getting in tough with yourself" don't work for all dudes.  :)

Doc..the fact that women here have their own "protected" board   that is "heavily moderated" to "protect them from getting hurt :'(" goes a long way to undermine arguments made by women to the contrary...  :-\  ironic when ya hear " i dont need a man to protect me" and then ask for a special "heavily moderated board" JUST for that purpose :-\

Sans flowey and stells...they post on the X where there is no special girly wurly protection...
PS this board is owned by a man<grin>
carpe` vaginum!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2009, 03:26:01 PM »
Just Bad Bad Blood!