Author Topic: How did/does Bob Chic get ALL his Bodybuilding drugs prescribed legally?  (Read 19313 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Because the guy who placed 8th should have won.  The judges placed him that low so he wouldn't be compared to their boy Bob, who was the pre-determined winner of the show by the IFBB.

Basile's pushing 70 years old.  I seriously doubt he's "looking for a secret stack".  Maybe back when he was IFBB Mr Canada 1970, but now he's just a crazy old coot who argues on the internet and drives around Sydney in a windowless white van.

you're out of your mind

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
200mg of testosterone a week = 180lb 6% at 5'10 after many years in the gym,,the 200mg of test will let you cut down to 180 from your 200+ fat lb and maintain the muscle while going down to 6-7%,,

200mg is a dose a bodybuilder now days can not do nothing with beside cut for local gym rat gym show some town in idaho,,even for those show they add some tren and masteron :D

you fellas dont understand what it is to get down to true 4 % and be anything remotely close to 200lb ,,its not an easy mission and it takes knowledge of water sodium play and drugs including anti aromaze drugs and only then when you get to the 180-190 lb at 4 % only then!!! you can start building up a physiqe that may one day be 250lb at 4%

one thing i can assure you ,,,if you are afraid to be 190lb 6% because it look small to you ,,,you will never ever get to be 230 lb 6 %,,,the only way to pack up size is by getting down shredded and then rebound,,

gh15 approved
come on GH!  I was being sarcastic!  no way bob can be that size with 200mg a week.  I am sure 500 is doing the job just fine...
you are gay.