Author Topic: Carbohydrate supplements.  (Read 5060 times)

Seijuro

• Getbig II
Re: Carbohydrate supplements.
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2009, 11:27:24 AM »
Why you eat that much? You say that you dont want to be big no?
Always excuse always...

Now I go for 60kg, before I tried to be as big and lean as possible, and u know, I used to take 20-30g of protein 8 times per day, most of them with whey. My goal is movement, no image, u also know that.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2009, 01:08:51 PM »
Now I go for 60kg, before I tried to be as big and lean as possible, and u know, I used to take 20-30g of protein 8 times per day, most of them with whey. My goal is movement, no image, u also know that.
You always say same and I have never seen you big in my life. Plus, you told me that you would post your pic here in last year or something, and you didnt do it.

60kg? Gimme a break.... Are you gonna die? you are taller than 175cm.
Now I am 83kg and running 20mins everyday. But really fast. And as you know, i am shorter than you.
I feel myself i can run 1500m less than 5mins now like my 18yrs old.

And I have never seen you eating that much. And I say bullshit.

Seijuro

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2009, 01:49:03 PM »
You always say same and I have never seen you big in my life. Plus, you told me that you would post your pic here in last year or something, and you didnt do it.

60kg? Gimme a break.... Are you gonna die? you are taller than 175cm.
Now I am 83kg and running 20mins everyday. But really fast. And as you know, i am shorter than you.
I feel myself i can run 1500m less than 5mins now like my 18yrs old.

And I have never seen you eating that much. And I say bullshit.

I posted couple of pics last year, here and in Bodybuilding. Now I'm 72kg, and 174cm. I do 2 hours of spinning (as instructor) almost day yes day no, my heartbeat is 47 per minut on relax and I run 1000m in around 3 minutes, 1500m in 5 min is pretty difficult but we can try whenever u want, u have strong legs and u train hard, but 83kg is hard to move so fast and also your muscles demands so much O2... I'd like to see that! My top weight was 80kg, when I was in Melich I was around 77kg and u about 90, but of course I was much leaner than u. Also u was much stronger than me. July 1st I'll be 65kg or less (hope 60-63) and u'll recive my pic.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2009, 01:53:53 PM »
I posted couple of pics last year, here and in Bodybuilding. Now I'm 72kg, and 174cm. I do 2 hours of spinning (as instructor) almost day yes day no, my heartbeat is 47 per minut on relax and I run 1000m in around 3 minutes, I don't think u can do 1500m in 5 min but we can try whenever u want. My top weight was 80kg, when I was in Melich i was around 77kg and u about 90, but of course I was much leaner than u. Also u was much stronger than me. July 1st I'll be 65kg and u'll recive my pic.
Sorry, I didnt know that you have posted here before. I apologize to you
Can you repost that pics here again?

P.S: Your 77kg looked way far from big. You had a decent body but not big at all. Let alone any bbing contest. SO, I have said i have never seen you big.

Seijuro

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2009, 01:58:38 PM »

I have only one of that pics on my movile but impossible to connect now to this pc (i'm out home for some days because it's on reforming...). Anyway I think present is the only important thing so I'll show u present pics in few days (once I get my cam and pc again).

Seijuro

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2009, 02:02:07 PM »

P.S: Your 77kg looked way far from big. You had a decent body but not big at all. Let alone any bbing contest. SO, I have said i have never seen you big.

Agree I've never been big, I remember u was surprised with my weight because It seems lighter. And now is much smaller but with veins on legs LOL

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2009, 02:17:29 PM »
Agree I've never been big, I remember u was surprised with my weight because It seems lighter. And now is much smaller but with veins on legs LOL
Great. I am looking forward to see it.
Maybe your upper body is dry as hell now..

Seijuro

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2009, 02:23:42 PM »
Great. I am looking forward to see it.
Maybe your upper body is dry as hell now..

Spinning has given me more balance between legs and upper body leaness, so I think I'm fat as hell all around! I think I'll start to be something like "lean" when I'll be 65kg maximum. Sorry Kyomu I haven't more muscle, that's the true, as we say in Spain "soy un tirillas" hahaha.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2009, 04:10:50 PM »
I still think carb supps are a total waste of money and a complete scam by the supp industry,

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2009, 04:49:06 PM »
i drink juice post workout.  good enough for me, and it doesn't cost me 60 bucks for a jug.

also, the english language is being brutalized in this thread.
Deep Tissue Massage

Seijuro

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2009, 05:50:32 PM »
I still think carb supps are a total waste of money and a complete scam by the supp industry,

Being honest, I always suggest to my clients on gym not to wast money on carb supp XD, too easy to get them from food

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #61 on: June 06, 2009, 02:19:25 AM »
Well u should know I don't eat ANY processed food, and I only eat vegetables, no egg no milk no meat. Only vegetables, plain rice, lentils, soya... And all this in its natural form, not even that "rice cakes" or not even pasta. No "white" rice, no bread... What do u think now? And of course I can eat 1kg of rice per day and another kg of lentils, it gives me 300gr of protein, but I don't eat so much because I don't wanna be 80kg, I wanna be 60, u know my goal is Bruce Lee, not Ronnie, but also u know I respect both goals so much.

I just said... maybe for some people it's easier.

hhahaha, shoot yourself.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #62 on: June 06, 2009, 03:17:15 PM »
Well u should know I don't eat ANY processed food, and I only eat vegetables, no egg no milk no meat. Only vegetables, plain rice, lentils, soya... And all this in its natural form, not even that "rice cakes" or not even pasta. No "white" rice, no bread... What do u think now? And of course I can eat 1kg of rice per day and another kg of lentils, it gives me 300gr of protein, but I don't eat so much because I don't wanna be 80kg, I wanna be 60, u know my goal is Bruce Lee, not Ronnie, but also u know I respect both goals so much.

I just said... maybe for some people it's easier.
that is NOT a healthy diet. why do you eat rice?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2009, 10:46:14 PM »
cool. how about every few hours, everyday, regardless of where you are or what your doing?

now you see why carb supps are beneficial

This is true.  Some may be able to do it for a meal or two.... But a couple days into it you won't really feel like eating six cups of rice.  Carb drinks make sense.... especially for those taking slin.
\

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 06, 2009, 11:05:57 PM »
cool. how about every few hours, everyday, regardless of where you are or what your doing?

now you see why carb supps are beneficial

yeah, but thats a VERY very small minority of bbers

Seijuro

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2009, 05:29:52 AM »
that is NOT a healthy diet. why do you eat rice?

Why not? I take all my body needs from vegetables (including seaweed). I mix rice and legums because then the aminogram is complet. An amino is an amino, doesn't matter if it comes from milk, meat, or lentil... About B12 I take it from Spirulina or just a vegan multivitamin. Nuts are also important in my diet, I take 20g per day. I get EFA, proteins, good carbs, lots of minerals and vitamins... What's wrong?