Author Topic: Left-Wing Hate Speech  (Read 92224 times)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
Re: Left-Wing Hate Speech
« Reply #275 on: November 22, 2013, 09:52:49 AM »
Nah.  We already have our Village Idiot and she is doing a fantastic job.   :)

Village idiot?  In the interest of accuracy, you might want to reconsider that.  For isn't a village idiot supposed to be stupid?.

I can post youtube clips of him destroying (figuratively) some very intelligent folks.

Offensively over the top?  Yes.  Stupid in any way?  No.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #276 on: November 22, 2013, 09:53:05 AM »
Whateva, ya humorless dork.  He's a comedian.  They can say ANYTHING.  What's wrong with that?

BTW, this I found funny (in a mean-spirited getbig kind of way):
In September 2008, Maher mocked Trig during a monologue of his HBO show, noting that she has five children including an infant "that has Down syndrome. She had it when she was 43 years old. And it looks a lot like John Edwards."

He's an unfunny comedian who tries to engage in serious political commentary.  

And he's an idiot.  

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #277 on: November 22, 2013, 09:54:43 AM »
::)

C'mon, SC!  He rips on a dem, too.  You should be ok with that, right?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: November 22, 2013, 09:55:54 AM »
Village idiot?  In the interest of accuracy, you might want to reconsider that.  For isn't a village idiot supposed to be stupid?.

I can post youtube clips of him destroying (figuratively) some very intelligent folks.

Offensively over the top?  Yes.  Stupid in any way?  No.

I doubt we would agree that he has destroyed very intelligent folks, but I haven't seen the clips you're talking about.  Maybe you think he destroyed smart people because he is saying something you agree with?  

The KKK ad was stupid.  Defending it was even more stupid.  

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #279 on: November 22, 2013, 09:58:54 AM »
He's an unfunny comedian who tries to engage in serious political commentary.  

And he's an idiot.  

He's kind of an idiot.  He'll sometimes make pronouncements about stuff he doesn't know nearly enough about.

He's inconsistent as a comedian, too.  But he will occasionally have some good and funny shit to say.

Sad thing for you conservatives is that Maher, as average of a funnyman as he is, is still probably better than any comedian whose material slants right.

Sheee-it, the only conservative who makes me laugh once in a while is Rush Limbaugh, and only if I'm in a mean-spirited mood.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: November 22, 2013, 10:04:37 AM »
He's kind of an idiot.  He'll sometimes make pronouncements about stuff he doesn't know nearly enough about.

He's inconsistent as a comedian, too.  But he will occasionally have some good and funny shit to say.

Sad thing for you conservatives is that Maher, as average of a funnyman as he is, is still probably better than any comedian whose material slants right.

Sheee-it, the only conservative who makes me laugh once in a while is Rush Limbaugh, and only if I'm in a mean-spirited mood.

To each his own.  I don't listen to Rush either. 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: November 22, 2013, 10:21:03 AM »
I doubt we would agree that he has destroyed very intelligent folks, but I haven't seen the clips you're talking about.  Maybe you think he destroyed smart people because he is saying something you agree with?  

The KKK ad was stupid.  Defending it was even more stupid.  

Ok, this is Grayson's educational background from wikipedia.  Tell me if this sounds like a stupid guy:
He graduated from Bronx High School of Science in 1975. Grayson worked his way through Harvard College as a janitor and nightwatchman, and graduated with a Bachelors of Arts summa cum laude degree in economics in 1978. After working two years as an economist, he returned to Harvard for graduate studies. In 1983, he earned a Juris Doctor magna cum laude from Harvard Law School and a Masters of Public Policy from the John F. Kennedy School of Government. Additionally, he completed the course work and passed the general exams for a PhD in government. While in college Grayson was a member of the Phi Beta Kappa Society.

I think all you know about Grayson is what you've seen on the news where's he's trolled the repubs by saying their healthcare plan was "Don't get sick", and if you did, then "Die Quickly".

Here are details of his professional background.  (Note that he was a law clerk for Scalia.)
Grayson worked as a law clerk at the Colorado Supreme Court in 1983, and at the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals from 1984 to 1985, where he worked with two judges who later joined the U.S. Supreme Court: Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Antonin Scalia. He was an associate at the Washington, D.C. firm of Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson for five years, where he specialized in contract law.

It shouldn't surprise you that he is often able to destroy smart folks when grilling them when you consider how long he worked as an attorney:
In 1991 he founded the law firm Grayson & Kubli, which concentrated on government contract law. He was a lecturer at the George Washington University government contracts program and a frequent speaker on the topic. In the 2000s, he worked as a plaintiffs' attorney specializing in whistleblower fraud cases aimed at Iraq war contractors. One contractor, Custer Battles, employed individuals who were found guilty of making fraudulent statements and submitting fraudulent invoices on two contracts the company had with the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq. On behalf of his clients, Grayson filed suit under the False Claims Act and its qui tam provisions. The jury verdict was more than $13 million, which was upheld on appeal in April 2009. The case remains the only successful prosecution of those who profited illegally from the war in Iraq. The Iraq war contractor fraud case brought Grayson his first national attention. In 2006, a Wall Street Journal reporter described Grayson as "waging a one-man war against contractor fraud in Iraq" ...

I disagree with you; Some of Grayson's reasons for comparing the Tea Party to the KKK were accurate and compelling.  From the article you linked:
Grayson, though, was unapologetic and defended his Ku Klux Klan comparison.

In a written statement provided to FoxNews.com, he cited a litany of examples where the "Tea Party" attacked President Obama by citing his race, including the recurring claims that he is a Kenyan and Muslim "despite all evidence."

The statement, as an example, included a doctored image of Obama in tribal garb, one of many offensive images of the president from the bowels of the Internet.

"One could go on and on, because there is overwhelming evidence that the Tea Party is the home of bigotry and discrimination in America today, just as the KKK was for an earlier generation. If the shoe fits, wear it," Grayson said.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: November 22, 2013, 10:33:49 AM »
Ok, this is Grayson's educational background from wikipedia.  Tell me if this sounds like a stupid guy:
He graduated from Bronx High School of Science in 1975. Grayson worked his way through Harvard College as a janitor and nightwatchman, and graduated with a Bachelors of Arts summa cum laude degree in economics in 1978. After working two years as an economist, he returned to Harvard for graduate studies. In 1983, he earned a Juris Doctor magna cum laude from Harvard Law School and a Masters of Public Policy from the John F. Kennedy School of Government. Additionally, he completed the course work and passed the general exams for a PhD in government. While in college Grayson was a member of the Phi Beta Kappa Society.

I think all you know about Grayson is what you've seen on the news where's he's trolled the repubs by saying their healthcare plan was "Don't get sick", and if you did, then "Die Quickly".

Here are details of his professional background.  (Note that he was a law clerk for Scalia.)
Grayson worked as a law clerk at the Colorado Supreme Court in 1983, and at the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals from 1984 to 1985, where he worked with two judges who later joined the U.S. Supreme Court: Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Antonin Scalia. He was an associate at the Washington, D.C. firm of Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson for five years, where he specialized in contract law.

It shouldn't surprise you that he is often able to destroy smart folks when grilling them when you consider how long he worked as an attorney:
In 1991 he founded the law firm Grayson & Kubli, which concentrated on government contract law. He was a lecturer at the George Washington University government contracts program and a frequent speaker on the topic. In the 2000s, he worked as a plaintiffs' attorney specializing in whistleblower fraud cases aimed at Iraq war contractors. One contractor, Custer Battles, employed individuals who were found guilty of making fraudulent statements and submitting fraudulent invoices on two contracts the company had with the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq. On behalf of his clients, Grayson filed suit under the False Claims Act and its qui tam provisions. The jury verdict was more than $13 million, which was upheld on appeal in April 2009. The case remains the only successful prosecution of those who profited illegally from the war in Iraq. The Iraq war contractor fraud case brought Grayson his first national attention. In 2006, a Wall Street Journal reporter described Grayson as "waging a one-man war against contractor fraud in Iraq" ...

I disagree with you; Some of Grayson's reasons for comparing the Tea Party to the KKK were accurate and compelling.  From the article you linked:
Grayson, though, was unapologetic and defended his Ku Klux Klan comparison.

In a written statement provided to FoxNews.com, he cited a litany of examples where the "Tea Party" attacked President Obama by citing his race, including the recurring claims that he is a Kenyan and Muslim "despite all evidence."

The statement, as an example, included a doctored image of Obama in tribal garb, one of many offensive images of the president from the bowels of the Internet.

"One could go on and on, because there is overwhelming evidence that the Tea Party is the home of bigotry and discrimination in America today, just as the KKK was for an earlier generation. If the shoe fits, wear it," Grayson said.

No, his background doesn't sound like someone who is stupid.  Quite the opposite. 

What sounds stupid is what comes out of his mouth.  The KKK stuff is indefensible. 

When did the Tea Party attack Obama's race?  Proof?

The fact he says stuff like this shows what an idiot he is.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: November 22, 2013, 11:06:12 AM »
Wait a sec.  Chris Matthews is a leftist?  Since when?

lol

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #284 on: November 23, 2013, 12:03:32 AM »
lol

I'm not saying Chris Matthews is a conservative, mind you.  Just that he's not a liberal. 

As far as I can tell, he'll suck up to anyone.  Just depends on which way the wind is blowing.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: November 23, 2013, 09:08:14 AM »
He's kind of an idiot.  He'll sometimes make pronouncements about stuff he doesn't know nearly enough about.

He's inconsistent as a comedian, too.  But he will occasionally have some good and funny shit to say.

you think that might have something to do with the fact anytime a conservative opens their mouth to make a joke they are labeled racist, homophobic, islamaphobic hate mongers who hate children, want dirty air and want people to die in the streets?

there might be a bit of a double standard there

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #286 on: November 23, 2013, 10:05:02 PM »
you think that might have something to do with the fact anytime a conservative opens their mouth to make a joke they are labeled racist, homophobic, islamaphobic hate mongers who hate children, want dirty air and want people to die in the streets?

there might be a bit of a double standard there

Kudos to you for using the word "might" more than once.  But no fucking way.  While it's true that comedians on the right DO receive a lot of criticism, comedians on the left do also. 

Regardless, funny is funny.  And when it comes to political humor, the best left-leaning comedians spank the shit out of the best conservative ones.  Why that is, I don't know. 

The troll in me wants to make the case that conservatism is the politics of fear and hate and there's not much room for laughter when you're thinking like that.  Hope and change, on the other hand...     hahaha.   Naw, I'm not sure why the clear superiority of the best liberal comics.  I'll do some googling and see what I can find out.  (Even though I should go to the gym and do shoulders.)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: February 13, 2014, 10:00:37 AM »

Black Dem on Clarence Thomas: White wife OK, but justice is ‘Uncle Tom’
By Douglas Ernst -The Washington Times Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Supreme CourtJustice Clarence Thomas can add another insult to the list of things “liberal elites” have attacked him for: his marriage to a white woman.

While on the the floor of the Alabama House of Representatives, state Rep. Alvin Holmes, a black Democrat, explained why he so dislikes Clarence Thomas: because “he’s married to a white woman,” reporter Mary Sell of The Times Daily and Decatur Daily tweeted Wednesday.

When reached for comment by a reporter for the Anniston Star, Mr. Holmes said he was misinterpreted, but added that Justice Thomas was an “Uncle Tom,” the National Review reported.

“I said some people might say I didn’t like him because he was married to a white woman,” Mr. Holmes told the Anniston Star, before including the “Uncle Tom” addendum.

Just days before Mr. Holmes‘ comment, Justice Thomas told a crowd at Palm Beach Atlantic University in Florida that the “worst things that have been done to me, the worst things that have been said about me, [were] by northern liberal elites, not by the people of Savannah, Georgia,” Yahoo News reported.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/feb/12/black-ala-dem-explains-dislike-clarence-thomas-whi/#ixzz2tE5aR1ZJ

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: March 27, 2014, 01:41:17 PM »
'Funny' Feminist: I'd 'Personally Like to Castrate Every Male Conservative Christian'
By Tim Graham | March 27, 2014

Joe Newby at The Washington Examiner has found a real doozy of a “comedian.” Her name is Laura Levites – with obviously no connection to the priests of the Old Testament. (She's an atheist with a fondness for Ricky Gervais.)

"I would personally like to castrate every Male Conservative Christian so that they have NO reproductive rights," she wrote on Twitter, using the hashtag "#HobbyLobby." She certainly knows how to draw attention to herself. Newby said that’s not all.

She also expressed her hatred of Christians in a tweet calling conservative Christians "scumbags," claiming they are "really trying" her patience. "Why can't Agent Orange be legal?" she asked.

In another tweet, Levites said she would pay for Hobby Lobby's David Green to be castrated.

She went so far as to advocate violence on Green, proclaiming she would purchase a saw from Home Depot to cut off Green's male organ so she can "shove it up his a**."

Like the rest of the feminists, Levites wants complete sexual autonomy, which somehow includes insisting that everyone buying an insurance policy must agree that "women's health" includes her contraceptives: “I will fight with every bone in my body to be the only owner and operator of my vagina.”

In January, after Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-Wash.) delivered the GOP response to Obama's State of the Union, Levites also went into Hulk-smash mode.  "I want to rip out the uterus of that pro life C**t Cathy McMorris Rodgers and eat it, so I can see the surprised look on her frigid face," she tweeted.

Her Twitter profile says she "teabagged the Tea Party" and features her wearing an "I [heart] Haters" T-shirt:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2014/03/27/funny-feminist-id-personally-castrate-every-male-conservative-christian#ixzz2xCJxhRWz

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: May 01, 2014, 11:24:38 AM »
I was trying to find comments condemning these racist remarks from the president, NAACP, ACLU, and liberals everywhere, but cannot seem to find them? 

Black congressman stands by comment that Clarence Thomas is an ‘Uncle Tom’
By Aaron Blake Updated: April 30, 2014

Democratic Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) on Wednesday stood by his remark that Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas is an "Uncle Tom" and continued to suggest that Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell's (R-Ky.) opposition to President Obama is race-based.

In an interview with CNN, the Congressional Black Caucus member doubled down on his comments, first made over the weekend, that Thomas apparently "doesn’t like black people, he doesn’t like being black.” His comments were first reported by BuzzFeed.

"Well if you look at his decisions on the court, they have been adverse to the minority community, and the people I represent have a real issue with an African American not being sensitive to those issues," Thompson told Dana Bash.

Thompson cited Thomas siding with the conservative justices on the court -- of which he is a firm member -- upholding Voter ID laws and Michigan's ban on affirmative action. The court has also struck down part of the Voting Rights Act, which was first passed to prevent racial discrimination in elections.

"The people that I represent, for the most part, have a real issue with those decisions," Thompson said. "All those issues are very important and for someone in the court who's African American and not sensitive to that is a real problem."

Asked about McConnell's statement that his goal as GOP leader in the Senate was to make Obama a one-term president, Thompson wouldn't say flatly that it was racist but strongly pointed in that direction.

"I've never seen the venom put forth on another candidate or a president like I've seen with this president, and that's my opinion," Thompson said.

He added of McConnell: "I've never heard him say it to any other president."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2014/04/30/black-congressman-stands-by-comment-that-clarence-thomas-is-an-uncle-tom//?print=1

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: October 27, 2014, 12:53:35 PM »
Where is NOW et al. to condemn this war on women?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #291 on: October 27, 2014, 06:09:54 PM »
The "left wingers" are always busy using every dirty trick in the book to gain an advantage.

In Germany Thilo Sarrazin, author of "Deutschland Schafft Sich Ab", who suffered a nerve damage during an operation was called out by a "left" justice warrior "...for being a handicapped retard". All because he dared to call a spade a spade and wrote a book about Germany's forcefully "self induced" suicide.

The current "left", 60ies and onwards, is nothing but a totalitarian stew of low lives who serve their internationalist masters who feed them via NGOs and government infiltration. Their roots date back into the 20ies... the letter agencies are mere tools to enforce the agenda.

Official politics is a dead horse.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #292 on: October 27, 2014, 06:41:07 PM »
No, his background doesn't sound like someone who is stupid.  Quite the opposite. 

What sounds stupid is what comes out of his mouth.  The KKK stuff is indefensible. 

When did the Tea Party attack Obama's race?  Proof?

The fact he says stuff like this shows what an idiot he is.

you really believe this don't you?

how many times have you made this same statement on this board and been presented with proof only to apparently have you memory erased?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: October 28, 2014, 11:17:25 AM »
GOP Senate Candidate Called 'Uncle Tom' at Hillary/Hagan Rally in N.C.
9:15 AM, OCT 28, 2014 • BY DANIEL HALPER

Republican Senate candidate Thom Tillis was called "Uncle Tom" at a recent Senator Kay Hagan rally in North Carolina. Hillary Clinton was also on hand to help rally Democrats in support of Hagan--and the possible presidential candidate specifically praised the speaker who made the questionable comments.

The remarks were from Alma Adams, who is running for Congress from North Carolina's 12th Congressional District. Here's audio:

"We need to send Uncle Tom -- Tillis, that is -- home," she told the crowd to cheers and applause.

When it was Hillary Clinton's turn to speak, she had the highest praise for Adams, who just moments earlier used the questionable phrase about Hagan's Republican opponent.

"Let me add Alma Adams," Clinton said after praising Hagan at length, "because we need more women like her in Congress. We need her compassion and her common sense. We need her sartorial excellence. She's going to shake things up. I think the Kay-Alma combination is really going to put North Carolina ahead of the parade."

The comments were made over the weekend, but went unnoticed.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/gop-senate-candidate-called-uncle-tom-hillaryhagan-rally-nc_817656.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: November 05, 2014, 07:33:36 AM »
Right on cue: Libs spew ‘Uncle Tom’ hatred after S.C. GOP Sen. Tim Scott’s historic win
Posted at 9:38 pm on November 4, 2014 by Twitchy Staff

Anthony Bialy @AnthonyBialy
Follow
Search for <Tim Scott Uncle Tom> only if you'd like to see how disgustingly some liberals react to losing.
3:36 PM - 4 Nov 2014

Republicans across the country celebrated GOP Sen. Tim Scott’s re-election victory in South Carolina tonight. He’s the first black candidate to win statewide since Reconstruction.

Gov. Bobby Jindal        ✔ @BobbyJindal
Follow
Congratulations on the historic win @SenatorTimScott!
3:29 PM - 4 Nov 2014

Sarah Palin        ✔ @SarahPalinUSA
Follow
Congratulations, Senator Tim Scott! http://fb.me/3atXh6yMa
2:28 PM - 4 Nov 2014

Michelle Malkin        ✔ @michellemalkin
Follow
Congratulations @SenatorTimScott - Defending liberty & life..and making history! ==> http://www.wcnc.com/story/news/politics/elections/2014/11/04/tim-scott-wins-election-for-us-senate-in-sc/18491133/

Tea Party Express        ✔ @TeaPartyExpress
Follow
Congratulations to @SenatorTimScott on his victory tonight. #Decision2014 #TeaParty

He is also the first African-American politician elected to both the House and Senate.

reaking911 @Breaking911
Follow
HISTORIC WIN: Tim Scott (R) Is The First African American Ever Voted to Both The House & Senate - http://bit.ly/1qof1Xj
2:23 PM - 4 Nov 2014

Stacey Dash        ✔ @REALStaceyDash
Follow
Those rascally racist Republicans just re-elected @SenatorTimScott to the U.S. Senate in #SouthCarolina  Oh wait!…..

Bingo.

Instead of celebrating, the sour Left is showing its true colors and heaping its usual mountain of racist hate on Sen. Scott. Again.

" Tim Scott is a damn Uncle Tom " 😂😭😩

— jayDeni$e (@_heyjalendenise) November 5, 2014

Alphonso Webb @alphadude3
Follow
Tim Scott for Congress damn Uncle Tom in SC

Pat+Andre = Padre @BedroomEyez91
Follow
Yeah Tim Scott is the biggest Uncle Tom . I remember when he went to c of c
3:51 PM - 4 Nov 2014

becky boggs @hotmomprez
@SenatorTimScott Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina!
 Joel Palos @Tarascan68
Follow
@hotmomprez @SenatorTimScott if you're a black Uncle Tom white people will vote for you
2:33 PM - 4 Nov 2014 Sandusky, OH, United States

atrallynawlins @natrallynawlins
Follow
First Black Senator Elected By Popular Vote In The South - http://huff.to/1tFMYHY  You are not the first Uncle Tom. Clarence Thomas wins! Lol
4:15 PM - 4 Nov 2014

Bree @_haveaSEAT
Follow
Nikki Haley wins in South Carolina.Tim Scott Uncle Tom ass is back. Lindsey Graham too. UGH. I hate the world.
2:34 PM - 4 Nov 2014

http://twitchy.com/2014/11/04/right-on-cue-libs-spew-uncle-tom-hatred-after-s-c-gop-sen-tim-scotts-historic-win/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: December 16, 2014, 12:23:35 PM »
Nearly 2,000 of Rachel Maddow's Facebook Fans Want Ted Cruz to Plunge to His Death
By Jack Coleman | December 16, 2014

What is it about GOP Senator Ted Cruz that brings out such vitriol from liberals? Look no further for solid evidence that the man is seen as a threat.

Over at the Facebook page for Rachel Maddow's MSNBC show, a post was published Monday by MaddowBlog writer Steve Benen titled, "Senate Dems find an unwitting ally in Ted Cruz," about Cruz and fellow Republican Senator Mike Lee forcing the Senate to work on Saturday (poor babies!) to push through votes on the constitutionality and funding of President Obama's amnesty for illegals.

What's disturbing is not what Benen wrote, but what Maddow's fans on Facebook did in response.

The Facebook post began with these two lines, then linked to Benen's column at MaddowBlog itself --

Senate Democrats received an early Christmas present over the weekend from an unlikely benefactor: Ted Cruz.

The far-right Texas Republican stumbled badly, largely because he just didn't know what he was doing.

This led a Facebook user who identifies herself as Anne Rodman to comment, "While he was stumbling, couldn't he have discovered an open elevator shaft?

Funny stuff, huh?!

Seeing how there are more than 1,800 comments in response to the post, Rodman's comment could easily get overlooked except for one thing -- it is by far the most popular of all the comments. As of last count this morning, 1,915 other Facebook users at the Maddow page also "like" Rodman's sentiment.

Next most popular, Kare Morelli's observation that "(Cruz) makes a clump of mud look brilliant," was hit with 1,281 likes. These people are hysterical!

Isn't this the same crowd that's always deploring violence and demanding ever-deepening empathy toward all -- or else?

Rodman's alleged humor also generated the most replies of any comment. To lack of wit, a sampling --

Oh what a joy that would be!

That was hilarious!! You win!!

Hahahah good one ms rodman

LMAO ... the visual was great

Or a long staircase in front of the media cameras!!!!

You madame, are genius

Love that Anne !

I think I love you for the comment Anne

The best!

Bwahahahah ... Love you humor!

Holycrap.com that was hilarious !!!

We need more elevator shafts !!

I just lol in a meeting

I think that would have been too much to hope for, Anne

That would be a Merry Christmas!

Genius!

Anne Rodman wins the internet today!

There was also pushback in reaction to Rodman's fantasy for Cruz's premature demise, though the dissent was a tiny fraction of the discussion, as so often the case when liberals converse --

Just like you sick liberals, always wishing death on those you disagree with. You're partially excused because as we all know, liberalism is a severe mental disorder.

I can find common ground with the right. I, too, find comments about physical harm or death inappropriate in the context of political debate.

... and @Anne Rodman this is a perfect example of why Liberalism is viewed as a Mental Illness. You wish death on someone because you disagree with their politics. Oh yeah -- you Libs are all about social justice and peace right ? Hypocrite

That last comment drew a retort from Rodman, who wrote that "you and your boys blather on about lynching, prosecuting, or somehow deposing the President of the United States because you can't handle his skin color, so let's agree to be 0-0 on the fantasy moral ground. In truth, most of us only wish Cruz would go back to Canada, though they don't seem to be crying out for him."

Put another way -- share my politics or get the hell out. Seeing how we're all about "inclusion."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jack-coleman/2014/12/16/nearly-2000-rachel-maddows-facebook-fans-want-ted-cruz-plunge-his#sthash.R3A47wV4.dpuf

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #296 on: December 16, 2014, 12:27:08 PM »
Not surprising.   Communists are like that

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: March 31, 2015, 05:01:36 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: April 22, 2015, 04:26:47 PM »
Coach fired over Twitter threat to Indiana pizza shop
Published April 22, 2015
Associated Press

DUNLAP, Ind. –  A northern Indiana school district says it has fired a coach who tweeted about burning down a pizza shop after its owners said they wouldn’t cater a gay wedding because of their religious beliefs.

Concord Community Schools Superintendent Wayne Stubbs confirmed to The Goshen Newsthat Jessica Dooley was terminated on Monday.

Dooley had been suspended since April 1 after she suggested burning down Memories Pizza in Walkerton over the owners’ support for a new religious objects law that critics called anti-gay.

Fallout over the law sparked boycotts of Indiana and led lawmakers to revise its language to address concerns that it could be used as a legal defense for discrimination.

St. Joseph County prosecutors are reviewing Dooley’s case.

A phone listing for Dooley wasn’t available Tuesday.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/22/coach-fired-over-twitter-threat-to-indiana-pizza-shop/?intcmp=latestnews

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #299 on: April 22, 2015, 04:42:04 PM »
Didn't the pizza place say that many people threatened them?  Was she the only one that did it online or something?