Author Topic: Levrone Transformation • Week 3, Busting Out Poses • LevroneReport.com.  (Read 10274 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Levrone Transformation, Leg Workout #3, QUADS • LevroneReport.com
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2009, 09:28:01 PM »
Kevin looks 24.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
matt c you can never be over 180 with good condition ever,,you need to hormonize ,,also your chest is horrid you got too big arms and delts while you dotn show the widness needed ,,your torse is not good i dotn knwo why but your arms are very good and delts are very good,,you need to bring up thickness of tors and work the torso way more than arms and delts ,,you need hormones ,,you are done growing naturally

you will go to gym 5 more years and look exactly same 5'9 167 when go off creatine and powder,,,179 when on creatine and podwer and guess what ,,you will dead lift 550,,and bench 300 and still be this size

the strongest bodybuilders are the smallest ones,,naturally speaking,,and this is in most cases true for hormonized too

gh15 approved

Truer words have NEVER been spoken!

This man speaks the truth!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!

This man wants to sell drugs

fixed

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

brutal motivation to continue to train natural.

Matt C

• Getbig V
brutal motivation to continue to train natural.

He is right though - next I will be deadlifting 550 at the same body weight.  :-X
Bodybuilding Pro.com

suckmymuscle

I disagree: even with hormones you'll never be more than 200 lbs at around 10-15% bodyfat. Your genetics is horrid.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
Full of shit. Levrone looks incredible in his 3 week video. He looks better than 98% of guys who go to the gym. It is impressive and one can only wonder whether or not he is actually "on". Im shocked to tell you the truth.

I agree, I'm in the same position.  Comeback after 2 surgeries. 
Most are all show no go!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Kevin's response to gear + muscle memory is absolutely INSANE.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  I disagree: even with hormones you'll never be more than 200 lbs at around 10-15% bodyfat. Your genetics is horrid.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

While I will agree with you on this statement as it relates to natural bodybuilding, bringing in hormones is an entirely different ballgame so it would be impossible to judge until I am actually on them.  My structure will obviously remain the same but it is completely possible that I would put on mass.

Also, Ronnie is better than Dorian.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

io856

While I will agree with you on this statement as it relates to natural bodybuilding, bringing in hormones is an entirely different ballgame so it would be impossible to judge until I am actually on them.  My structure will obviously remain the same but it is completely possible that I would put on mass.

Also, Ronnie is better than Dorian.
Every posts of yours lately is either something really really clueless and stupid, fan boy bullshit nut hugging or some stupid video of yours showing that a lifetime of lifting can result in fuck all... Have you always been this naive, stupid and clueless? or was I just unaware of your shortcomings?

Matt C

• Getbig V
Every posts of yours lately is either something really really clueless and stupid

Such as?

fan boy bullshit nut hugging

So you disagree that Kevin has an incredible response to hormones and excellent muscle memory?  I'm just telling it like it is and I'm certainly not the only one who is impressed with his short transformation.

or some stupid video of yours showing that a lifetime of lifting can result in fuck all...

That depends on the standard you are applying.  I'm never going to be over 200 pounds naturally.  I'll also gladly admit to my genetic shortcomings in terms of structure and ability to gain muscle mass.  I can get pretty lean when I want to though.

However, as far as strength is concerned, I can walk into any gym in the city at any time of the day and be in the top three strongest people there, if not the strongest which I usually am.

Genetic strength freaks apparently only train at the gyms of other getbiggers.  At the gyms I train at, no one really ever bench presses over 315 or deadlifts over 405, leg presses 10 plates a side, etc.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

io856

Such as?

So you disagree that Kevin has an incredible response to hormones and excellent muscle memory?  I'm just telling it like it is and I'm certainly not the only one who is impressed with his short transformation.

That depends on the standard you are applying.  I'm never going to be over 200 pounds naturally.  I'll also gladly admit to my genetic shortcomings in terms of structure and ability to gain muscle mass.  I can get pretty lean when I want to though.

However, as far as strength is concerned, I can walk into any gym in the city at any time of the day and be in the top three strongest people there, if not the strongest which I usually am.

Genetic strength freaks apparently only train at the gyms of other getbiggers.  At the gyms I train at, no one really ever bench presses over 315 or deadlifts over 405, leg presses 10 plates a side, etc.
deadlifting 500 naturally is very impressive yes

Its not often a getbigger's posts really get on my nerves...

Consider yourself in a select club comprising of Paul Hupp, Meso z, MemberX and Johnny Falcon

Matt C

• Getbig V
deadlifting 500 naturally is very impressive yes

Its not often a getbigger's posts really get on my nerves...

Consider yourself in a select club comprising of Paul Hupp, Meso z, MemberX and Johnny Falcon

I'll admit I wish I had better genetics for gaining mass and that I don't and admire those who do.  I think you either have it or you don't.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

io856

I'll admit I wish I had better genetics for gaining mass and that I don't and admire those who do.  I think you either have it or you don't.
You have the shoulders of a 250lb bodybuilder on a 180lb frame... do they always attract compliments?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
The most hilarious and ignorant posters in this thread are the ones who think for one second he is going to make a "natural" comeback. Yes, he does have the insane muscle memory, after being "off" for so long his receptors are not burned out.

He will also be boat-loading many things one, on top of the other.

He will easily blow up and past old-timer Strydom proportions... and when he decided it's time for a break and he has achieved what he wanted to prove, he will shrink right back to where he was without even trying.

The man already has Olympia winning natural genetics. He could not even attempt to do what he is doing now without drugs. If he did, he would end up injuring himself and maybe burning off a little flab.

Seems to me there are quite a few posters here that know what its like to train your ass off naturally.

Once you have reached your natural peak, all you have to do is juice to push you to the next level... that is; a level you NEVER would have reached without drugs.

If you want to stay natural, stay natural. Don't think for one second that increasing your supplement intake (vitamins, protein, creatine) whatever.. is gonna do a damn thing.

Kevin will be able to eat whatever the hell he wants. He is gonna blow up. Doesnt matter if he takes in a little extra protein or not. He may just increase his Capn Crunch in the morning.

You guys who have never juiced but have reached your natural plateau (and are wishing and dreaming for more muscle) are doing one thing and one thing only: Making stupid supplement companies richer.

Deal with it.

Matt C

• Getbig V
You have the shoulders of a 250lb bodybuilder on a 180lb frame... do they always attract compliments?

Yes actually.  That is really the only area I consider to be a strength.  That and possibly arms although my biceps are not very long.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Yes actually.  That is really the only area I consider to be a strength.  That and possibly arms although my biceps are not very long.

Genetics=everything

THG approved
I hate the State.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Get some lifting straps...

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV

what even funnier is that it dont hurt  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

Why do you refuse to respond to my charge of you already having done steroids?  ;)

Also...

I think I may still be marginally stronger than Kevin,

I don't think you were stronger than him at any point. He could probably have doubled your reps on the deadlift. At his weakest. If he wanted to and used similar form.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
if he does it with juice im not interested anymore.

Army of One

• Getbig V
if he does it with juice im not interested anymore.

No its all natural  ::)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
In 3 weeks he's gonna be looking then anyone on getbig and slowly overtaking guys like Phil Heath...

mark my words... his response to training and gear is INHUMAN.

in 3 weeks he's surpassed what takes most (REAL) natural guys 12-15 years... phenom.