Author Topic: No cardio needed for weightloss just correct calorie manipulation ?  (Read 4717 times)

dustin

Re: No cardio needed for weightloss just correct calorie manipulation ?
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2009, 05:51:21 PM »
Are you bigger than this? lol layne actually looks good in these pictures 16 week out, better than on contest day.

I think he looks like shit. Mishapen parts and absolutely no flow. He's bigger than me right now by the looks of it. I've been working hardcore and visiting relatives from out of the country. I'm hitting the cardio bike everyday though and not eating any oriental food though so I'll be back on track in no time. 

I will look better than him again. I know a handful of lodgers in town that look way better, just no aspirations of lifting natural or parading in a banana hammock for schmoes.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2009, 03:43:58 AM »
that "study" is totally irrelevant because it was conducted on obese people who never trained before.
it seems quoting any study to you IS totally irrelevant because you lack the intelligence to comprehend them.

please explain to me why it's irrelevant  ??? are they not humans ? are they not dieting ? and regarding your never trained  comment ::) , how exactly does a human being who lifts weights become different from a human being who doesn't  ??? is there some sort of genetic mutation that takes place ? how does the human body differentiate the weight of an olympic bar and plates from body fat weight  ??? if these people are obese, its highly likely that they actually carry more muscle than you as various members here pointed out earlier.

Seriously - think and read before you type.

that study is 100% relevant.
175lbs by 31st July

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2009, 03:59:12 AM »
it seems quoting any study to you IS totally irrelevant because you lack the intelligence to comprehend them.

please explain to me why it's irrelevant  ??? are they not humans ? are they not dieting ? and regarding your never trained  comment ::) , how exactly does a human being who lifts weights become different from a human being who doesn't  ??? is there some sort of genetic mutation that takes place ? how does the human body differentiate the weight of an olympic bar and plates from body fat weight  ??? if these people are obese, its highly likely that they actually carry more muscle than you as various members here pointed out earlier.

Seriously - think and read before you type.

that study is 100% relevant.

the great FP shutting up one of the tiny tits with his great knowledge and style ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2009, 04:01:53 AM »
the great FP shutting up one of the tiny tits with his great knowledge and style ;D

thank you my great friend.

i see you have been handling quite a few tiny tits yourself in my absense  ;D

Team Nasser - getting bigger and better every day  8)
175lbs by 31st July

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2009, 04:08:27 AM »
thank you my great friend.

i see you have been handling quite a few tiny tits yourself in my absense  ;D

Team Nasser - getting bigger and better every day  8)

yes boss!..

during your absence i exposed tyr as being dreadlord with unarguable proof.. he couldn't show his ass after it ;D..

i kept reminding the frustrating guy deicide that you would come soon, this fact has increased his frustration and decreased his existence here ;D..

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2009, 04:18:58 AM »
yes boss!..

during your absence i exposed tyr as being dreadlord with unarguable proof.. he couldn't show his ass after it ;D..

i kept reminding the frustrating guy deicide that you would come soon, this fact has increased his frustration and decreased his existence here ;D..

i saw that owning - very impressive  8)

as for deicide - he is quite pathetic.

When i left he was posting every day on why he can't diet, has shitty genetics, doesn't lift weights, women hate him, he hates women etc etc, i come back and the first post of his that i read was 'what food gives you the best shits'  ???

175lbs by 31st July

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2009, 04:23:11 AM »
i saw that owning - very impressive  8)

as for deicide - he is quite pathetic.

When i left he was posting every day on why he can't diet, has shitty genetics, doesn't lift weights, women hate him, he hates women etc etc, i come back and the first post of his that i read was 'what food gives you the best shits'  ???

dont forget you are part of the reason for the miserable state the poor guy has reached..

FP + owning = deicide ;D