Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 235977 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #1075 on: August 11, 2009, 12:07:48 PM »
Oh...I forgot...Bobbyyyyy

Where are you?

When could I expect the money you owe me?

Show is over...you have some time - write the check, bring cash or call with the number of your credit card(s) - being that is 35K - you'll probably need more than one... ;)

You asked for it...TESTICULAR FORTITUDE CHALLENGE Pinocchio...didn't go exactly as you planned...Oh well - better luck next time...

I'll start adding interest soon...so hurry up bro...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1076 on: August 11, 2009, 12:11:38 PM »
I never said it is EASY...But being told by just about everyone back in Yugoslavia - there is no way I'll ever be able to turn pro and qualify for the Olympia - I politely asked:

No, I specifically said that it wasn't easy. You just made it sound simple. Kind of like losing weight. It's very simple (eat less/move more) but it's not easy.

BTW, I just visited the TimeOut board and Swtizenegger is still there attacking you. It's hilarious! It's like a guy in a straight jacket in a padded cell thrashing about.

You've acquitted yourself well in this thread despite that massive onslaught of attacks. You Yugos are tough.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1077 on: August 11, 2009, 01:13:52 PM »
if that video is ryan why is the name different on the video?

I use my middle name on here ;) Kev is my first name.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1078 on: August 11, 2009, 01:43:58 PM »

You want something bad enough - work hard, believe...and no doubt it is only matter of time when you'll achieve...ANYTHING YOUR HEART DESIRES.

And if you need any help - find me at my gym - I'll be glad to assist you.

I hear that all the time. If you want something bad enough you'll achieve it. But that's simply not true because there are some things out of control. There are so many people that would kill to be President but mathematically it is just not possible. You can't control what others do. How they vote. Are you saying you never won the O because you just didn't want it enough? You do everything you can but ultimately it's left to the judges. And they have proven to be flawed. One example is Tom Platz. I don't think anyone at the time was more determined to win the O. And the condition he showed up in at that show was his very best. Only Padilla was close. But who did they give it too? A bow legged, gyno plagued, smoothed quad, blocky Franco. Why? Politics. He was Arnold's boy and he was going to win no matter what.

Platz did everything a human being can possibly do but in the end it didn't matter how much he wanted it, it was in the hands of the judges. 

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1079 on: August 11, 2009, 01:49:40 PM »
I hear that all the time. If you want something bad enough you'll achieve it. But that's simply not true because there are some things out of control. There are so many people that would kill to be President but mathematically it is just not possible. You can't control what others do. How they vote. Are you saying you never won the O because you just didn't want it enough? You do everything you can but ultimately it's left to the judges. And they have proven to be flawed. One example is Tom Platz. I don't think anyone at the time was more determined to win the O. And the condition he showed up in at that show was his very best. Only Padilla was close. But who did they give it too? A bow legged, gyno plagued, smoothed quad, blocky Franco. Why? Politics. He was Arnold's boy and he was going to win no matter what.

Platz did everything a human being can possibly do but in the end it didn't matter how much he wanted it, it was in the hands of the judges. 

come on, you really think Tom's quads were better than the great Franco?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1080 on: August 11, 2009, 02:07:32 PM »
Oh...I forgot...Bobbyyyyy

Where are you?

When could I expect the money you owe me?

Show is over...you have some time - write the check, bring cash or call with the number of your credit card(s) - being that is 35K - you'll probably need more than one... ;)

You asked for it...TESTICULAR FORTITUDE CHALLENGE Pinocchio...didn't go exactly as you planned...Oh well - better luck next time...

I'll start adding interest soon...so hurry up bro...
Ok Chick I'll be down to pick you up soon we're going down to see Milos for the challenge - whats your address?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1081 on: August 11, 2009, 02:22:20 PM »

Milos is a fan of this

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1082 on: August 11, 2009, 03:49:40 PM »
Milos is a fan of this

actually Milos is a fan of Napoleon Hill who wrote ' Think and Grow Rich'. that is the book that 'The Secret' is based on.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1083 on: August 11, 2009, 04:00:17 PM »
actually Milos is a fan of Napoleon Hill who wrote ' Think and Grow Rich'. that is the book that 'The Secret' is based on.

The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1084 on: August 16, 2009, 02:09:06 PM »

Rick - you know too much about me...

Yes, I suggest to everyone (good friends especially) to read both books...and I am not hiding the fact that I was raised with similar principles...Thoughts are things...law of attraction is evident and power of positive thinking is exactly what many (miserable) people are missing nowadays...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #1085 on: August 16, 2009, 02:10:28 PM »
acctually "the secret" is not based on think and grow rich, its based on the early 20th century original "the power of positive thinking"...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1086 on: August 16, 2009, 02:10:45 PM »

If you want something bad enough you'll achieve it.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1087 on: August 16, 2009, 02:11:28 PM »
acctually "the secret" is not based on think and grow rich, its based on the early 20th century original "the power of positive thinking"...

;D

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #1088 on: August 16, 2009, 02:29:19 PM »
Stan is the man!
Love his physique, appreciate his personality and respect his strength NOT to play the size game but stay - as PERFECT as he already is... ;)

I think I whispered that to his ears...once...or twice... :)

I think that's good too, but does he stand a chance like that?

Personally i'd much rather look like him than the other pros!
tank u jesus

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1089 on: August 16, 2009, 02:36:40 PM »
I think that's good too, but does he stand a chance like that?

Personally i'd much rather look like him than the other pros!

Well, if bbing awards physiques like his, than it's definitely heading towards the right direction. None of those under 202 can match him IMO, in lines, symmetry, shape, and structure. Sure mass, but that's pretty much it.  He has it all with marketability and looks. The complete package!

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #1090 on: August 16, 2009, 02:44:54 PM »

Well, if bbing awards physiques like his, than it's definitely heading towards the right direction. None of those under 202 can match him IMO, in lines, symmetry, shape, and structure. Sure mass, but that's pretty much it.  He has it all with marketability and looks. The complete package!

anyone can get the mass with the right drugs and the will to take them... quality however is rare.
tank u jesus

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1091 on: August 16, 2009, 02:48:56 PM »
If you want something bad enough you'll achieve it.

So you did not really want to be Mr. Olympia?

RJ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1092 on: August 16, 2009, 02:54:20 PM »
That shot of Stan Mcquay is what bodybuilding to me is all about...Wow

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1093 on: August 16, 2009, 03:03:02 PM »

And if the "Law of Attraction" is true, how come so much negativity surrounds him and his affairs? Lots of drama. Is it because Milos has, at times, been a negative person himself, it manifesting in his personal affairs?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #1094 on: August 16, 2009, 03:13:04 PM »
Milos, what town in Yugoslavia do you hail from?
Deep Tissue Massage

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1095 on: August 16, 2009, 03:26:48 PM »

Don't confuse possibility with present status...Juliette Bergman was one of the very best female bodybuilders - but she had retired WITHOUT Ms. Olympia Title...Than after 17 years of "retirement" - she returned and won title 2 (or 3?) years in a row...

Our wooden puppet with the bad wig, who acts like a clown most of the time - competed as an amateur like 100- something years (14-15?) before he signed the contract to be "good boy who listens to commands" - and he immediately won USA, got the pro card and...was "elected" by officials to be their official rep among the pro athletes...

I am in no hurry...I can still win the Olympia IF I put my mind to it...but I do have other priorities...

Believing is absolute must for achieving - and you should know this by now...Most of us does...

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1096 on: August 16, 2009, 03:30:03 PM »
Don't confuse possibility with present status...Juliette Bergman was one of the very best female bodybuilders - but she had retired WITHOUT Ms. Olympia Title...Than after 17 years of "retirement" - she returned and won title 2 (or 3?) years in a row...

Our wooden puppet with the bad wig, who acts like a clown most of the time - competed as an amateur like 100- something years (14-15?) before he signed the contract to be "good boy who listens to commands" - and he immediately won USA, got the pro card and...was "elected" by officials to be their official rep among the pro athletes...

I am in no hurry...I can still win the Olympia IF I put my mind to it...but I do have other priorities...
Believing is absolute must for achieving - and you should know this by now...Most of us does...

That's hilarious, hahaha, "wooden puppet with the bad wig!!"

So by Olympia, do you mean "Masters??" JK, messin with ya ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1097 on: August 16, 2009, 03:36:28 PM »

Bob's win at the USA's was a purely political decision in your opinion? He shouldn't have won that time?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1098 on: August 16, 2009, 04:01:13 PM »
And if the "Law of Attraction" is true, how come so much negativity surrounds him and his affairs? Lots of drama. Is it because Milos has, at times, been a negative person himself, it manifesting in his personal affairs?

Fighting the crime and fighting FOR the athletes is what I have been doing...for quite some time now...

Pointing finger at criminal who was accepting the bribe at one of the most important International sporting events (Asian Games in Doha) to save integrity of IFBB Federation AND MORE IMPORTANTLY - give my brothers and sisters of iron from Asia and Middle East FAIR SPORTING CHANCE to excel in their chosen sport of bodybuilding by being judged FAIRLY - without predetermined (sold out) placing...which happened to be the case in Asia for many years...

I was warned by many athletes and National Coaches (from Asia and Middle East) that IF I complain to IFBB office - I might be suspended myself...as seem to be the case with numerous examples in Asia for over the decade...

Can anyone THINK FOR A SECOND and suggest WHAT EXACTLY DID I HAVE TO GAIN by reporting witnessed crime?

I knew what I had to LOOSE - and WHAT I  ACTUALLY HAVE LOST (pretty much everything, 3 endorsement contracts, IFBB pro card, ability to earn money from my profession, even some already scheduled/prepaid appearances I had lined up before Doha...) and regardless of absolutely CATASTROPHIC FAITH I could (and I did) expect - I did what was my duty - as honest, honorable man with sense of justice and pride - who witnessed unthinkable crime within my own Federation and ABUSE my hard working colleagues (competitive bodybuilders in Asia/Middle East) were exposed to.

I acted appropriately - calling the office directly...hoping that investigation will take place instantly...and we all know what happened instead...

Crime was NOT investigated - only the messenger (me)...

My one year suspension - suppose to end December 2007...and I am still not reinstated?...

Federation asked me for letter of apology...and I refused to sign one...Since than - TRUTH did find the way to come out...everything I claimed was proven, Paul Chua is suspended and no longer in Federation...but I am still labeled as "problematic", still without the PRO CARD (after 10 Olympia qualifications and 72 IFBB professional competitions...)...?

Well...law of attraction is my way of living...and will be the way I will get back where I belong...It is just matter of TIME... ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1099 on: August 16, 2009, 04:03:27 PM »

Maybe you're right. But I don't know. I think one should be realistic. Sometimes there are just things that are not in your control. Maybe I'm just too negative. This guy wants to become a champion MMA fighter. Maybe he could even be Mr. Olympia if he wants it badly enough. Think he has pro potential?