Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 239986 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #1150 on: August 16, 2009, 05:44:29 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #1151 on: August 16, 2009, 05:45:36 PM »
Answer the question

What question Bobby?

Spik Engleze?

What are you so confused about?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #1152 on: August 16, 2009, 05:46:49 PM »
Did I  ;D??

I was politely told that I shouldn't be there ;D..idiot...

My bet was that I will be on the stage - and I was...and Bobby: I DON'T LOSE BETS... ;)

Still waiting for an answer....did you compete in the USA and place last

Yes or No

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1153 on: August 16, 2009, 05:47:30 PM »
Chick are you STILL claming that you were able to legaly buy Humalog without a script? If so...was this before or after you turned water into wine, freed the slaves, and leaped tall buildings with a single bound?  ???

Chicky is sneaky little dicky...who can pass the polygraph... ::) Or so he claims...

And I will video tape it... ;)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #1154 on: August 16, 2009, 05:48:28 PM »
Yep...sure did

BTW...you can purchase Humalog just about anywhere without a prescription....jackass

Chick...you are a total retard... HERE IS YOUR ORIGNAL QUOTE UNALTERD!!!!

io856

« Reply #1155 on: August 16, 2009, 05:50:01 PM »
maybe Bob confused a gym hookup and a pharmacist?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #1156 on: August 16, 2009, 05:51:07 PM »
That's it, Bob, your mod spot on the positive board is terminated.........i will take over from you ASAP.
No doubt about it...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1157 on: August 16, 2009, 05:53:16 PM »
Chick...you are a total retard... HERE IS YOUR ORIGNAL QUOTE UNALTERD!!!!

My bad, I misspoke as the original argumant was about insulin in GENERAL, which I believe I provided a link for...feel free to post that

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1158 on: August 16, 2009, 05:53:20 PM »
I say post the original post from myself...this idiot Topskin didn't have a clue either way, and I was only referencing Insulin, BEFORE we got intoparticulars of whether it was Humalin or Humalog

I got BOTH, without prescription......so pay up
::)

Yep...sure did

BTW...you can purchase Humalog just about anywhere without a prescription....jackass

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1159 on: August 16, 2009, 05:53:54 PM »
Yep...sure did

Yep...this all started with the above statement. You are so out of touch you probably didnt even realize that you needed a Script for Humalog, (since you probably bought all your gear from a local Venice hookup...if you REALLY want some dirty laundry aired I can start naming names....nah that probably wouldnt fit in with the entire marketable image you got going...). Thus you inserted your foot so far in your mouth you couldnt possibly hope to recover.

M!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1160 on: August 16, 2009, 05:54:36 PM »
Still waiting for an answer....did you compete in the USA and place last

Yes or No

No MORON - I didn't compete and place last - I entered the show KNOWINGLY that I would be told I have no right to compete...but by the time someone realize that - I would have already accomplished what I was there for...Dambo...

I was DQ the second I opened my mouth back stage...I believe JJ Marsh interviewed me - and if you find the interview - you'll know what I was there for...

You know Bobby...I do  A LOT OF CRAZY THINGS TO MAKE A POINT... ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1161 on: August 16, 2009, 05:54:48 PM »
That's it, Bob, your mod spot on the positive board is terminated.........i will take over from you ASAP.
It would be an honor to mod alongside someone that has integrity and honor such as webcke and help clean up the dirty feeling I get when I see my name next to "Chick". :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

io856

« Reply #1162 on: August 16, 2009, 05:55:56 PM »
its funny cuz at the bbing expos and shows etc,, Bob is loved but on getbig people always try to get a rise out of him  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1163 on: August 16, 2009, 05:56:24 PM »
Yep...this all started with the above statement. You are so out of touch you probably didnt even realize that you needed a Script for Humalog, (since you probably bought all your gear from a local Venice hookup...if you REALLY want some dirty laundry aired I can start naming names....nah that probably wouldnt fit in with the entire marketable image you got going...). Thus you inserted your foot so far in your mouth you couldnt possibly hope to recover.

M!
You can PM me the names, I won't mention them, honest. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1164 on: August 16, 2009, 05:57:45 PM »
You can PM me the names, I won't mention them, honest. :D

Lol.... I will consider it.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #1165 on: August 16, 2009, 05:58:13 PM »
It would be an honor to mod alongside someone that has integrity and honor such as webcke and help clean up the dirty feeling I get when I see my name next to "Chick". :-X

Thankyou Chaos, i am happy and willing to help.  8)

Chick hasn't even posted there before, so in the words of bob himself, it's "time to clean house around here".......
No doubt about it...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #1166 on: August 16, 2009, 05:59:20 PM »

M!

Good shit, Topskin.  8)

Feel free to name names if need be.....
No doubt about it...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1167 on: August 16, 2009, 06:01:45 PM »
My bad, I misspoke as the original argumant was about insulin in GENERAL, which I believe I provided a link for...feel free to post that

THAT IS EXACTLY A POINT...

I KNOW THAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT INSULIN IN GENERAL - AS MOST OF THE INSULINS WERE AVAILABLE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION...

But, you made CARDINAL MISTAKE including HUMALOG as one of the insulins that you claimed didn't need prescription - which some of us cut immediately.

I played you - as I know how you operate LOSER...You are just too easy, too stupid and too predictable. (child's play ;))

I knew that you will jump before considering the facts...and now - you owe me $35000...and I might not even consider giving you ten grand for "good gesture" as you are making me mad...

So, genius - WHEN ARE WE GOING TO POLYGRAPH?

io856

« Reply #1168 on: August 16, 2009, 06:05:20 PM »
imagine having to deal with Chick's stubbornness when he was a sheriff  :)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1169 on: August 16, 2009, 06:06:05 PM »
THAT IS EXACTLY A POINT...

I KNOW THAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT INSULIN IN GENERAL - AS MOST OF THE INSULINS WERE AVAILABLE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION...

But, you made CARDINAL MISTAKE including HUMALOG as one of the insulins that you claimed didn't need prescription - which some of us cut immediately.

I played you - as I know how you operate LOSER...You are just too easy, too stupid and too predictable. (child's play ;))

I knew that you will jump before considering the facts...and now - you owe me $35000...and I might not even consider giving you ten grand for "good gesture" as you are making me mad...

So, genius - WHEN ARE WE GOING TO POLYGRAPH?

You know Milos...a while back Chick vowed that he would take a Polygraph of any 50 questions I had...as it pertains to verious statements/subjects he has brought up on getbig. If he was cought in any lies he was willing to pay 10 times the amount of whatever was put into the pot. I was willing to put in $1000,00 of my own $$ to get this ball rolling...I decided to drop the issue, since I was the only one interested. However if you wish to join me...I say we can clean out Bob...50 questions to catch him in a lie...shouldnt be hard at all...

M!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1170 on: August 16, 2009, 06:10:07 PM »

M!

LOL....feel free to "name names"....I dont have any "dirty Laundry" to air, so knock yourself put, champ...
As for your incessant rambling about the subjet, as I stated, I had BOTH...so It's irrelevant either way. I never had a script for Insulin of ANY kind

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1171 on: August 16, 2009, 06:11:19 PM »
You know Milos...a while back Chick vowed that he would take a Polygraph of any 50 questions I had...as it pertains to verious statements/subjects he has brought up on getbig. If he was cought in any lies he was willing to pay 10 times the amount of whatever was put into the pot. I was willing to put in $1000,00 of my own $$ to get this ball rolling...I decided to drop the issue, since I was the only one interested. However if you wish to join me...I say we can clean out Bob...50 questions to catch him in a lie...shouldnt be hard at all...

M!

I am in - of course...and I can ask Bobby questions he would just looooovvvveeee answering...believe me.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1172 on: August 16, 2009, 06:11:53 PM »
LOL....feel free to "name names"....I dont have any "dirty Laundry" to air, so knock yourself put, champ...
As for your incessant rambling about the subjet, as I stated, I had BOTH...so It's irrelevant either way. I never had a script for Insulin of ANY kind

So you at long LONG last admit that you have broken the law over the course of your Pro Bodybuilding Carrer?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1173 on: August 16, 2009, 06:13:08 PM »

You never had insulin script - than you never had Humalog...
My bet was that YOU COULD NOT POSSIBLY GET HUMALOG WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION - AND I AM SURE YOU DIDN'T.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1174 on: August 16, 2009, 06:13:40 PM »
I am in - of course...and I can ask Bobby questions he would just looooovvvveeee answering...believe me.

Very well...let me know how much you are willing to put in...and we will come up with a question list. PM me if you need to...also I will type up a FORMAL CONTRACT FOR BOB CHICK, MYSELF, and YOU to sign...with the terms.