Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 238892 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #1600 on: September 16, 2009, 06:04:08 AM »
We can't imagine how Milos feels having a stooge like Bob Chick represent the professionals. It is a sham and the pros truly have no one representing them. Bob Chick is so ambitious he sold his soul years before he got the Masters gift.

No one cares how Milos feels, ImBasile...he's not involved anymore than you are, so his opinion counts as much as yours does

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #1601 on: September 16, 2009, 06:05:30 AM »
No one cares how Milos feels, ImBasile...he's not involved anymore than you are, so his opinion counts as much as yours does

Basile cares
Thunderdome approved

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1602 on: September 16, 2009, 06:23:48 AM »

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #1603 on: September 16, 2009, 06:37:09 AM »
As I said....no one cares
U tell em hun

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1604 on: September 16, 2009, 08:07:46 AM »
I guess hapless Bob blames me for his Stooge tag. I wonder what is bothering him? Maybe his wife made him move to Florida to get away from his past? He has to obey at home and in the Pro League.

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #1605 on: September 16, 2009, 08:27:39 AM »
lol

I always did think it was strange that the company that ultimately pays Bobby is the same ultimate company which he's supposed to stand up against in defense of the athletes and try to maximize their positions rather then take the low road and make the company happy so his paychecks keep coming in, negotiate with the company some tiny arrangement that will look like he's doing something for the athletes, etc.. a bit of a conflict of interest no? No doubt he wants to keep his paycheck over losing his rep position.

What is the exact defintion of this position? How was it awarded? How is it renewed? How many athletes have voted for this? How many actually like it? How many don't care cause they know it's a sham and a real rep position would give the punches like real unions do?

The thing I find the most unsettling is how Bobby is previous rants here constantly DEFENDS the ifbb organization time and time and time and time and time again.. many more times then the athletes position. I actually haven't been able to find any specific posts where Bobby defends the athletes out right without throwing in a little puckered-up kiss to the IFBB in the background. Just seems sad, the athletes don't need anyone supposedly on their side to lecture and scold them instead of defend and support them. Athletes should be put in the #1 spot on his agenda as an athletes REP, not attempt to justify and defend and protect the IFBB.

Ahhh.. he's a secret double agent.. Bobby is actually the IFBB REP! :)

I guess that would kinda be like someone trying to negotiate a good bargain, the best possible bargain on a car purchase, yet you have $ ties and contracts with the car dealership which is trying to make the most profit from the sale.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1606 on: September 16, 2009, 09:18:26 AM »
supposedly Bob doesn't get paid for that position.  could be another one of boob's lies, who knows? who really cares?  in the end a bunch of rich old queers control the ifbb, the contests and placings and the athletes like their own personal little gay fifedom.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #1607 on: September 16, 2009, 09:58:59 AM »
supposedly Bob doesn't get paid for that position.  could be another one of boob's lies, who knows? who really cares?  in the end a bunch of rich old queers control the ifbb, the contests and placings and the athletes like their own personal little gay fifedom.
does he even have a contract with the IFBB or is it such an embarrasment that he wouldn't tell you if he did?  generally speaking, there is compensatory clause somewhere.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1608 on: September 16, 2009, 10:14:52 AM »
lol

I always did think it was strange that the company that ultimately pays Bobby is the same ultimate company which he's supposed to stand up against in defense of the athletes and try to maximize their positions rather then take the low road and make the company happy so his paychecks keep coming in, negotiate with the company some tiny arrangement that will look like he's doing something for the athletes, etc.. a bit of a conflict of interest no? No doubt he wants to keep his paycheck over losing his rep position.

Well stated for someone who doesnt know what they're talking about...I have contracts from BB.com and AMI....neither of which have anything to do with the IFBB per se...so ULTIMATELY...your wrong. My paychecks come in as a result of my work for a publication and my spokesman duties. I receive ZERO monies from the IFBB, pro league, or the AR position.

What is the exact defintion of this position? How was it awarded? How is it renewed? How many athletes have voted for this? How many actually like it? How many don't care cause they know it's a sham and a real rep position would give the punches like real unions do?

Funny you should bring up REAL unions...as it was MY efforts to start a union on behalf of the athletes that led to us having a rep position....a move which noone has has the balls to actually try, even your hero's Milos and Lee...

The thing I find the most unsettling is how Bobby is previous rants here constantly DEFENDS the ifbb organization time and time and time and time and time again.. many more times then the athletes position.

Bullshit....show one.  Explaining how a rule is interpreted or how it applies isnt defending the IFBB by any stretch...that said, the "athletes position" isnt always justified, either....like Lee's for example....I've had more rules changed/ amended FOR the athletes benefit than anyone else in the history of the position (they did have a AR position years ago, but nothing was ever accomplished from it...)  A simple check of FACTS would prove this, but as you stated, you've already scoured Getbig for all your info...

I actually haven't been able to find any specific posts where Bobby defends the athletes out right without throwing in a little puckered-up kiss to the IFBB in the background. Just seems sad, the athletes don't need anyone supposedly on their side to lecture and scold them instead of defend and support them. Athletes should be put in the #1 spot on his agenda as an athletes REP, not attempt to justify and defend and protect the IFBB.

Are you related to Basile? Give me an instance in which you believe I should have just blindly defended an athlete and failed to do so? I'm sure you have many....people like you and Basile amaze me that you try and have a intelligent debate with absolutly NO facts to back you up, expertise in the field, or any other way of knowing what ACTUALLY goes on other than this very site....makes you look like an  ignorant ass.

Ahhh.. he's a secret double agent.. Bobby is actually the IFBB REP! :)

I guess that would kinda be like someone trying to negotiate a good bargain, the best possible bargain on a car purchase, yet you have $ ties and contracts with the car dealership which is trying to make the most profit from the sale.

I guess that would be the case if you werent wrong or misinformed on every single one of your points...

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #1609 on: September 16, 2009, 10:19:42 AM »
BobBlob,

You failed to respond to these questions;

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1610 on: September 16, 2009, 10:44:56 AM »
BobBlob,

You failed to respond to these questions;

I didnt fail to respond to it, it's been asked and answered 100 times on here...look it up.

Cant answer the hypotheticals he asks...

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #1611 on: September 16, 2009, 10:55:30 AM »
I didn't ask you to answer the hypotheticals.

Why not post the answers again ? Surely you should have them in a folder on your desk top were you could just copy and past them here.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1612 on: September 16, 2009, 03:56:22 PM »
hhhahahaa What a great "Rep" you are!! LMAO.

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1613 on: September 16, 2009, 04:06:17 PM »
I don't understand why muscleheads don't get it. Bob C is totally and completely innocent of all charges.

Milos and Lee are responsible for all the problems with the pro athletes. If those two would behave cooperate have done what Bob told them they wouldn't have any problems because everyone else is happy with the way things are.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1614 on: September 16, 2009, 04:10:46 PM »
I don't understand why muscleheads don't get it. Bob C is totally and completely innocent of all charges.

Milos and Lee are responsible for all the problems with the pro athletes. If those two would behave cooperate have done what Bob told them they wouldn't have any problems because everyone else is happy with the way things are.

No, both are responsible for their own actions....not the other athletes. And yes, had either guy actually followed advices that were given, I can guarantee that both would have been in a much better place.

As I've said for years...cant save people from themselves. Sometimes, Basile...you actually have to be responsible for your OWN CHOICES in life.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1615 on: September 16, 2009, 04:15:19 PM »
No, both are responsible for their own actions....not the other athletes. And yes, had either guy actually followed advices that were given, I can guarantee that both would have been in a much better place.

As I've said for years...cant save people from themselves. Sometimes, Basile...you actually have to be responsible for your OWN CHOICES in life.

Like catching a bunch of shit from the peanut gallery because you chodle the corporate line? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1616 on: September 16, 2009, 04:15:49 PM »
Well said Bob just look at the contempt Milos speaks with.He is Not what the IFBB need in their ranks after all he is now what they call a hasbeen.The only reason Milos doesn't want his Pro card back is so that he has a reason for NOT competing.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1617 on: September 16, 2009, 04:17:57 PM »
Well said Bob just look at the contempt Milos speaks with.He is Not what the IFBB need in their ranks after all he is now what they call a hasbeen.The only reason Milos doesn't want his Pro card back is so that he has a reason for NOT competing.
Yeah, you're right.......it couldn't be the waiver they want him to sign saying he won't sue the fuck out if them.

Hey Chick, does every Pro sign one of those waivers when they get their IFBB Pro card ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1618 on: September 16, 2009, 04:20:11 PM »
IFBB Pro rules are tight.The one I like is that No Pro can talk smack about another Pro or the IFBB and I guess Milos lives not knowing that rule.OOOOOOOOOOOOPS.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1619 on: September 16, 2009, 04:25:14 PM »
IFBB Pro rules are tight.The one I like is that No Pro can talk smack about another Pro or the IFBB and I guess Milos lives not knowing that rule.OOOOOOOOOOOOPS.
The one I like is about Pros not using drugs and being drug tested.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1620 on: September 16, 2009, 04:28:55 PM »
What about the one that when an athlete is an IFBB Pro the Org can use their pics anyway they choose without Payment.Why the Fuck do you think the mags keep putting Arnold on the cover??He gets paid NOTHING as all IFBB Pros make not one penny from pics in mags or covers.Well done IFBB.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1621 on: September 16, 2009, 04:32:15 PM »
hahahahaha.... ;D ;D

I would laugh too because Keith is right, I do sell that machine for the company.  Its a R.O.M Crosstrainer and it sells for 14,000. 

I don't mind people laughing at me for selling this machine because when I sell them, I take home a good chunk of pocket change.... ;D

A

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #1622 on: September 16, 2009, 04:32:58 PM »
What about the one that when an athlete is an IFBB Pro the Org can use their pics anyway they choose without Payment.Why the Fuck do you think the mags keep putting Arnold on the cover??He gets paid NOTHING as all IFBB Pros make not one penny from pics in mags or covers.Well done IFBB.
Chick ???

Answers about our favorite man-in-thong organization!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1623 on: September 16, 2009, 04:34:09 PM »
Yeah, you're right.......it couldn't be the waiver they want him to sign saying he won't sue the fuck out if them.

Hey Chick, does every Pro sign one of those waivers when they get their IFBB Pro card ???

THats his choice....if he feels he has a case, then he should sue...thats his right.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1624 on: September 16, 2009, 04:37:34 PM »

How come the Pro Athletes Rep hasn't got the pros something for using photos? Seems an omission. No worries, Bob will get the lads something and even royalties for using photos in the past!