Author Topic: Stay Natural - Fuck Juice!  (Read 26506 times)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Stay Natural - Fuck Juice!
« Reply #175 on: June 21, 2009, 07:57:55 PM »
you compete in musclemania. untested org.

your credibility is kinda gone by that. same goes for jrod actually.

The show I competed in was tested.. Here's a quote from the website

"When the urinalysis drug test results  were reported following the recent Musclemania World and America Championships in Las Vegas , a quick analysis showed a surprisingly high number of international competitors had tested positive. It was almost as if some were completely naive that Musclemania World Tour events are promoted as natural, drug free shows or just chose to ignore the rules and cheated their way to the show.  Consider that all of the positive tests were competitors from outside North America including every member of Team China !"

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: June 21, 2009, 07:59:22 PM »
"Saucetrodomous"  ?

Ironic?

You're a quick one, can't get anything by you.  I've address this already.  It's just a nickname

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: June 21, 2009, 08:00:03 PM »
why are you posing in front of a junk pile?

I pack alot of junk baby.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #178 on: June 21, 2009, 08:59:55 PM »
You can get pretty big natural, just not cut.

QFT.  Naturals have two choices:   160-lb cut twink like Johnnynoname or 260-lb "big and strong" fatass like Quaker Oats.  If you're looking to be a cut 200, you need the gear.
Ron: "I am lazy."

dustin

« Reply #179 on: June 21, 2009, 09:18:08 PM »

QFT.  Naturals have two choices:   160-lb cut twink like Johnnynoname or 260-lb "big and strong" fatass like Quaker Oats.  If you're looking to be a cut 200, you need the gear.

Brutal but 100% honest. There are some natural freaks but if you question your genetics for a second then you are also not part of this elite group of freaks. Almost no one is.

Whether you use PEDs or not is a personal choice. PEDs are not cheating but unfortunately some weak
people do abuse them. Fortunately these douchers expose themselves whether they want to or not. They're not miracle drugs, thank goodness.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: June 21, 2009, 09:28:59 PM »
PEDs are not cheating

not at all...

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #181 on: June 21, 2009, 09:56:16 PM »
screw natural.. without steroids you wont be big and thats the truth.
TEAM WOLF

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: June 21, 2009, 10:20:31 PM »
Anyone notice james001 and toxicavenger are still recovering from the ownage they recieved last night?  :D

ya know, I just bothered reading some of your posts.. and now I realize you’re a gimmick, troll, creepy guy.. who’s most likely been on this board for years and years, *doing your thing*

That being the case, I kind of like you now.

carry on.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #183 on: June 21, 2009, 10:44:54 PM »
I pack alot of junk baby.

that was pretty funny ;D

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: June 21, 2009, 10:51:22 PM »

people who want to be "big" at all costs have serious pyshological issues mostly originating from childhood. It's a way to compensate for emotionals traumas or abuses deeply stored into someone's inconscious.
Most people suffering from this arent aware of why they're doing it until it leads to abnormal and anti social behaviors.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: June 21, 2009, 11:10:17 PM »
Almost always, yes.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: June 21, 2009, 11:14:52 PM »
people who want to be "big" at all costs have serious pyshological issues mostly originating from childhood. It's a way to compensate for emotionals traumas or abuses deeply stored into someone's inconscious.
Most people suffering from this arent aware of why they're doing it until it leads to abnormal and anti social behaviors.

you guys seem to have us all pegged......but once again i query.....if you so detest steroids and the culture that surrounds them, and live on a higher mental plane then us emotionally impotent steroids users........ WHY WOULD YOU JOIN A WEBSITE NAMED "G-E-T B-I-G .COM" ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #187 on: June 21, 2009, 11:19:32 PM »
MuscleMania natural.....Bwahahahahah ahaha

good one! ;)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: June 21, 2009, 11:19:59 PM »
you guys seem to have us all pegged......but once again i query.....if you so detest steroids and the culture that surrounds them, and live on a higher mental plane then us emotionally impotent steroids users........ WHY WOULD YOU JOIN A WEBSITE NAMED "G-E-T B-I-G .COM" ::)

cause it's a place where smart and non obsessive healthy guys come to rip on insecure obsessive unhealthy losers?

Somehow it's a repeat of your everyday real life , but online.

On a side note, skinny people can become a bit bigger after years of training naturaly, without having to go the "extreme" path. Only a very small percentage of people do that, because they have psychological issues directly linked to their bigorexia.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #189 on: June 21, 2009, 11:27:02 PM »
cause it's a place where smart and non obsessive healthy guys come to rip on insecure obsessive unhealthy losers?

Somehow it's a repeat of your everyday real life , but online.

translation.....im a vindictive insecure twink who makes fun of jacked dudes to my friends.....while at night i retire to the lonley confines of my moms basement, and sign onto GetBig so i can Ogle musclemen in thongs and curse the cowardice and fear the prevents me from attaining any of my personal fitness goals. ;) ;)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: June 21, 2009, 11:33:04 PM »
translation.....im a vindictive insecure twink who makes fun of jacked dudes to my friends.....while at night i retire to the lonley confines of my moms basement, and sign onto GetBig so i can Ogle musclemen in thongs and curse the cowardice and fear the prevents me from attaining any of my personal fitness goals. ;) ;)
that sounds like you.

Tatyana

• Getbig III
« Reply #191 on: June 22, 2009, 01:28:53 AM »

That just doesn't fit with the standard bell curve distribution of most human parameters, including musculature. 

Approximately 15-20% of all men and 10-15% of women can put on a significant amount of muscle without steroids.

To those with the ability to pack on muscle, and those who have a good response to steroids (as there is a four-fold response to steroids, some have a great response, some have very little response at all), add in the PEDs and you have the IFBB pros.

I am sure everyone has one of those naturally big people around them, you know those people, and typically, they don't even train with weights.

If they did, they would be massive.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: June 22, 2009, 01:54:52 AM »
That just doesn't fit with the standard bell curve distribution of most human parameters, including musculature. 

Approximately 15-20% of all men and 10-15% of women can put on a significant amount of muscle without steroids.

To those with the ability to pack on muscle, and those who have a good response to steroids (as there is a four-fold response to steroids, some have a great response, some have very little response at all), add in the PEDs and you have the IFBB pros.

I am sure everyone has one of those naturally big people around them, you know those people, and typically, they don't even train with weights.

If they did, they would be massive.

i dont know where your getting you "approximates" from.....but here's how it goes.......first off, some people are physiological outliers, at both ends of the spectrum, meaning that there is a very small percentage of people that have a very strong proclivity to put on alot of muscle when they train, and there is a very small percentage of people who are almost complete non-responders and almost no amount of training will put very much muscle mass on them.

but by and large the majority of us fall in the medien between those two catagories, of course there are interpersonal variations....some of us are endomorphs, some of us are ectomorphs, and some of us are mesomorphs.....but the fact of the matter is that muscle mass, alot of muscle mass, is not homeostasis, thus it is not a state the body likes to be in, because alot of energy must be expended to conserve that lean tissue.....and the body ideally likes to minimize energy expenditure and maintain homeostasis

what does all of this mean???......the pictures you posted of yourself.....they are a good example of a female who is an average to a little above average responder to resistance training. without anabolics.....you definatly have more lean mass than a non training female, and less then one using steroids, no matter how hard you train for how many years.....you will not get much bigger than this at all......between contests you will gain and lose weight but it will be mostly fluid from now on.

like one poster said before......without steroids a decent genetic responder can get somewhat big,... conversly....without steroids.....a decent responder can get pretty ripped.........but by and large, for 99% of the population (number higher in american blacks due to historical socio-cultural reasons dealing with the slave trade and resulting 200 years of cross breading among a small population) to be BIG and RIPPED, anabolic androgenic steroids need to be employed.  because once again.....being big and ripped is not homeostasis.

not to be arrogant, but i have just ended this argument, and there should really be no more back and forth on this issue........but getbig is nothing if not irrational, so many will disregard my post entirely....and so is the nature of internet forums :) :) :)

io856

« Reply #193 on: June 22, 2009, 02:20:57 AM »

i dont know where your getting you "approximates" from.....but here's how it goes.......first off, some people are physiological outliers, at both ends of the spectrum, meaning that there is a very small percentage of people that have a very strong proclivity to put on alot of muscle when they train, and there is a very small percentage of people who are almost complete non-responders and almost no amount of training will put very much muscle mass on them.

but by and large the majority of us fall in the medien between those two catagories, of course there are interpersonal variations....some of us are endomorphs, some of us are ectomorphs, and some of us are mesomorphs.....but the fact of the matter is that muscle mass, alot of muscle mass, is not homeostasis, thus it is not a state the body likes to be in, because alot of energy must be expended to conserve that lean tissue.....and the body ideally likes to minimize energy expenditure and maintain homeostasis

what does all of this mean???......the pictures you posted of yourself.....they are a good example of a female who is an average to a little above average responder to resistance training. without anabolics.....you definatly have more lean mass than a non training female, and less then one using steroids, no matter how hard you train for how many years.....you will not get much bigger than this at all......between contests you will gain and lose weight but it will be mostly fluid from now on.

like one poster said before......without steroids a decent genetic responder can get somewhat big,... conversly....without steroids.....a decent responder can get pretty ripped.........but by and large, for 99% of the population (number higher in american blacks due to historical socio-cultural reasons dealing with the slave trade and resulting 200 years of cross breading among a small population) to be BIG and RIPPED, anabolic androgenic steroids need to be employed.  because once again.....being big and ripped is not homeostasis.

not to be arrogant, but i have just ended this argument, and there should really be no more back and forth on this issue........but getbig is nothing if not irrational, so many will disregard my post entirely....and so is the nature of internet forums :) :) :)

there should be no more argument this is the end of it...

Why would the body store more muscle mass than is needed? its highly metabolically demanding

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #194 on: June 22, 2009, 02:26:00 AM »
You're a quick one, can't get anything by you.  I've address this already.  It's just a nickname

Yea, so, why is it a nickname? No need to get your blue thong in a twist about it...Why would you expect me to know you've 'addressed' this vitally important issue before ? 
O

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #195 on: June 22, 2009, 02:42:36 AM »
I wouldn't want you to die.

I am blonde in the green bikini.

Yummy mummy  :-*

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #196 on: June 22, 2009, 04:13:24 AM »
"musclemcmannus" automatically assumes everyone is juicing because everyone in his gym are stronger and bigger than him.

qft

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: June 22, 2009, 09:49:59 AM »
MuscleMania natural.....Bwahahahahah ahaha

good one! ;)

Well it was tested so.. not much more I can say.  I know there are guys who get around it but like I quoted earlier, Everyone from team Asia was disqualified in Vegas last year.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #198 on: June 22, 2009, 10:26:10 AM »

it's funny how the most insecure people are always quick to call others insecure

E
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #199 on: June 22, 2009, 11:01:37 PM »
........ WHY WOULD YOU JOIN A WEBSITE NAMED "G-E-T B-I-G .COM" ::)

When I joined, I mistakenly thought it was a site for followers of the sport of competitive eating.  This misconception was furthered after I saw a pic of the site owner.  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."