Author Topic: wtf Levrone calling dealer? New video  (Read 11284 times)

body88

Re: wtf Levrone calling dealer? New video
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2009, 08:24:51 PM »
Why do you guys care so much?  They guys got to make a living.  Why cant he use his fame in the bb world to make money?  ::)  If you don't like what he's doing, don't watch.... it aint that hard, haters.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2009, 08:37:22 PM »
Why do you guys care so much?  They guys got to make a living.  Why cant he use his fame in the bb world to make money?  ::)  If you don't like what he's doing, don't watch.... it aint that hard, haters.
BUT,,BUT,,BUT I LOVE KEVIN LEVRONE I WANT HIM ON STAGE AGAIN IN HIS THONG NOT THE HAT,, ::)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2009, 08:41:08 PM »
I think we all expected this from the beginning..Kev failed miserably as an actor...someone offered him $200,000 to get back into competition shape to hype their new supplement...BOOM, bills gotta get paid.

body88

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2009, 08:51:39 PM »
BUT,,BUT,,BUT I LOVE KEVIN LEVRONE I WANT HIM ON STAGE AGAIN IN HIS THONG NOT THE HAT,, ::)

Pro bodybuilding sucks.  Whats your point, gimmick?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2009, 08:54:41 PM »
levrone i hope he does give in and sell a shitty product

side note-theres nothing any better than food never has been and never will be for a while all these drugs do is cause retardant growth and temporary growth
A

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2009, 09:08:46 PM »
get off your high horses bitches ::)

if somebody offers you decent money to say so and so product helped you build your physique, all of you would do the same

E
E

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2009, 09:37:51 PM »
almost as real as those people who call in the home shopping network

body88

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2009, 09:48:14 PM »
someone a while back mentioned that this whole transformation was a scheme to "promote" a product.  it's definitely starting to look that way...sadly.  It's very pathetic that the top level people in any field would use their success to take advantage of the unknowning public. 

hopefully levrone has some more class than this and will continue his journey without trying to promote garbage.

This could be the dumbest post in history  ::)  Is Levrone holding a gun to your head forcing you to watch his videos and buy products he used? 

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2009, 12:02:25 AM »
Levrone is funny lol! 

Of course he's going to use this transformation to help push the products he's associated with!  He'd be stupid not to! That's what this industry is all about!  And who says the product in question is necessarily crap?  It might be a good quality or unique supplement.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2009, 12:02:57 AM »

if somebody offers you decent money to say so and so product helped you build your physique, all of you would do the same

E

true. i guess if a bodybuilding contest paid more than 23rd place in any weekends golf tournament he wouldn't need to do this.

Alex23

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2009, 12:04:46 AM »
The plot thickens....

if only you knew what I know ;D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2009, 12:07:18 AM »

E
STOP SUCKING HIS COCK YOU LITTLE FAG.

HES A FUCKING MONEY HUNGRY SON OF A BITCH, KEVIN LEVRONE GET A REAL JOB LOSER.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2009, 12:16:04 AM »
 ::) ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2009, 12:22:42 AM »
maybe croach is right about how these guys dont know how to train without drugs.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2009, 12:33:04 AM »
maybe croach is right about how these guys dont know how to train without drugs.

maybe?

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2009, 01:54:31 AM »
Hahha....Croatch I have'nt been on here in a long time - forgot about him.  Of course Croatch is right!  He is right about everything!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2009, 03:45:56 AM »
Dear Kevin,

I train hard, eat right, and stay focused on my workout. But I have never been able to obtain that lean, cut look that you have now. In fact, the results come pretty slowly sometimes, and it can be tough to keep training when you feel like you aren't getting anywhere. You have a reputation for being able to turn up the intensity whenever you want. How do you stay so focused?

Sincerely,

Mike C.

Dear Mike,

Maintaining intensity is the key to reaching your fitness goals and achieving what I call HARD FITNESS RESULTS. It can be a real drain on your morale when you don't see and feel the results of your hard work. Sometimes it's a matter of changing your diet, or adding some new twists to your routines, but most often it's really about finding new ways to work harder. I know that it can be a constant struggle to find new ways to release that warrior you have inside!

Recently, I've been working hard to change my physique from what I needed as a bodybuilder, to meet the demands of my fitness and acting career. This requires me to appear more lean, athletic and cut than ever. I needed to really bring out HARD FITNESS RESULTS that look great on the big screen. That's when a friend told me about HFR TRAINING GEL[TM].

I tried it, and now I won't work out without it. From the moment you put it on, you can feel it working! It warms you up fast, gets the blood flowing to the muscle groups you are working on, and really gives you that blown out, hard pumped, ripped look after every, workout!

And, HFR TRAINING GEL has a patent pending Nitric Oxide delivery system that supports maximum VASODILATION to the targeted muscle groups. HFR also helps me recover faster, guaranteeing that I am ready for my next training session, sooner than ever before. When I feel that focused I really train like an animal!

Basically, HFR TRAINING GEL helps motivate me to work out harder and more often. I see changes faster, and that keeps me intensely focused and ready to put in the effort I need to achieve the HARD FITNESS RESULTS I want.

I do caution you, though. It is intense, and you better be ready to train. Also, I'm pretty sure you can get a FREE MONTH SUPPLY with your ORDER TODAY by calling 1.866.469.6688 or by visiting www.GETHFR.COM.

Get HFR. Release your Inner Warrior!

Kevin Levrone

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2009, 03:49:23 AM »
Dear Kevin,

I train hard, eat right, and stay focused on my workout. But I have never been able to obtain that lean, cut look that you have now. In fact, the results come pretty slowly sometimes, and it can be tough to keep training when you feel like you aren't getting anywhere. You have a reputation for being able to turn up the intensity whenever you want. How do you stay so focused?

Sincerely,

Mike C.

Dear Mike,

Maintaining intensity is the key to reaching your fitness goals and achieving what I call HARD FITNESS RESULTS. It can be a real drain on your morale when you don't see and feel the results of your hard work. Sometimes it's a matter of changing your diet, or adding some new twists to your routines, but most often it's really about finding new ways to work harder. I know that it can be a constant struggle to find new ways to release that warrior you have inside!

Recently, I've been working hard to change my physique from what I needed as a bodybuilder, to meet the demands of my fitness and acting career. This requires me to appear more lean, athletic and cut than ever. I needed to really bring out HARD FITNESS RESULTS that look great on the big screen. That's when a friend told me about HFR TRAINING GEL[TM].

I tried it, and now I won't work out without it. From the moment you put it on, you can feel it working! It warms you up fast, gets the blood flowing to the muscle groups you are working on, and really gives you that blown out, hard pumped, ripped look after every, workout!

And, HFR TRAINING GEL has a patent pending Nitric Oxide delivery system that supports maximum VASODILATION to the targeted muscle groups. HFR also helps me recover faster, guaranteeing that I am ready for my next training session, sooner than ever before. When I feel that focused I really train like an animal!

Basically, HFR TRAINING GEL helps motivate me to work out harder and more often. I see changes faster, and that keeps me intensely focused and ready to put in the effort I need to achieve the HARD FITNESS RESULTS I want.

I do caution you, though. It is intense, and you better be ready to train. Also, I'm pretty sure you can get a FREE MONTH SUPPLY with your ORDER TODAY by calling 1.866.469.6688 or by visiting www.GETHFR.COM.

Kevin Levrone

HFR=Holy Fuckin Ripoff?
A

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2009, 03:57:40 AM »
Dear Kevin,

Sincerely,

Mike C.

Dear Mike,

Recently, I've been working hard to change my physique from what I needed as a bodybuilder, to meet the demands of my fitness and acting career. This requires me to appear more lean, athletic and cut than ever. I needed to really bring out HARD FITNESS RESULTS that look great on the big screen. That's when a friend told me about STEROIDS[TM].

And, STEROIDS make you give a fuck about supplements with a patent pending Nitric Oxide delivery system that supports maximum VASODILATION to the targeted muscle groups because they are a ripoff anyways. STEROIDS also help me recover faster, guaranteeing that I am ready for my next training session, sooner than ever before. When I feel that focused I really train like an animal!

Basically, STEROIDS help motivate me to work out harder and more often. I see changes faster, and that keeps me intensely focused and ready to put in the effort I need to achieve the HARD FITNESS RESULTS I want.

I do caution you, though. It is intense, and you better be ready to train. Also, I'm pretty sure you can get a FREE MONTH SUPPLY with your ORDER TODAY by calling 1.866.469.6688 or by visiting www.BRITISHDISPENSARY.CO M.

Get STEROIDS. Release your Inner Warrior!

Kevin Levrone

fixed

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2009, 04:01:41 AM »
He is going to apply the gel to his balls on his next video.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2009, 04:33:00 AM »
Dear Kevin,

Sincerely,

Mike C.

Dear Mike,

Kevin Levrone

This stuff came out years ago. I remember pocketing some off of the free samples table when I worked at the Vitamin Shoppe. It smells like peppermint and when applied to whatever body part, it felt like a controlled sunburn. I cant find the commercial with Levrone in it on youtube, but it always came on ESPN between 11:30pm and 2am in between the  summer '05-'06.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2009, 04:37:20 AM »
He is going to apply the gel to his balls on his next video.
At the rate these Levrone Reports are coming out, it really wouldn't suprise me  :P

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2009, 05:20:02 AM »
Dear Kevin,

Sincerely,

Mike C.

Dear Mike,

Kevin Levrone

that's pretty sad if that's his real response to a genuine letter...
Cant say i like what Levrone is doing here, money is money but integrity is another thing.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2009, 05:29:41 AM »
lol what a tool