Author Topic: Okay...setting the record straight....  (Read 5969 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Okay...setting the record straight....
« on: June 23, 2009, 04:17:35 PM »
I have a lot of people breaking my shoes here and via PM as well about the status of my relationship and life in general, so here is a short version of what went down the last two years.  I'll probably get flamed and shit bit i like the attention and at least someone is adding content ;D

My Ex took my child to AZ 16 months ago after a major tragedy happened in our family. I won't go into detail, but there are a couple people here that know. Ironically, quakeroats  is one.

I tried to do the part-time dad thing but the guilt was eating me alive, (that's the "breakdown" shit) on top of that I met the hot chick that you have all seen pics of, because my relationship with my wife was realistcally over years ago. It was a very fucked up time for me

In the end I wound up leaving the girl and coming to AZ to be with my child. it was one of the hardest things i ever did in my life, because I truly loved that woman with all my heart and stiil do....i miss her terribly, but my child needs her dad (and vice versa) more than i need a woman. So here i am.

In my dark moments when i'm feeling down, all i have to do is look over and watch my daughter drawing a cartoon or something, and I know i did the right thing.

Flame away bitches  :D

PS  Brutal  Post-Fathers Day Emotional Outburst ;D

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Okay...setting the record straight....
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 04:18:50 PM »
true man as far as i can see 8)
p

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 04:22:00 PM »
Can't blame a man for keepin' it real! This is for you Big homie!

Spirit of Truth

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 04:25:44 PM »
Fair play to you. I hope everything works out as best as possible

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 04:28:54 PM »
my boys are my life and i couldn't be without them your children are without a doubt the best thing we humans have or will ever be able to create
p

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 04:30:28 PM »

props.

you're a good father.

nothing to be ashamed of.
b

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2009, 04:30:47 PM »
my boys are my life and i couldn't be without them your children are without a doubt the best thing we humans have or will ever be able to create

Did they inherit your forehead genetics?If so can it be cured before full growth?

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2009, 04:33:26 PM »
Did they inherit your forehead genetics?If so can it be cured before full growth?
no but my 9 year old is big for his age plays football already pop warner  8)
And once again your head jokes have failed but im sure you hear that word alot failure that is ;D
p

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2009, 04:34:59 PM »
Great job man!  I am a father and can appreciate where you are coming from.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2009, 04:35:22 PM »
no but my 9 year old is big for his age plays football already pop warner  8)
And once again your head jokes have failed but im sure you hear that word alot failure that is ;D

It was actually a semi serious question apart from the cured part, jokes aside you have a huge forehead.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2009, 04:38:35 PM »
It was actually a semi serious question apart from the cured part, jokes aside you have a huge forehead.
not really no bigger than most pics i posted werent my best but thanks for letting me run through your mind the past 2 years since i posted them ::)
p

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2009, 04:45:21 PM »
youre a good father groink.  

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009, 04:47:40 PM »
I have a lot of people breaking my shoes here and via PM as well about the status of my relationship and life in general, so here is a short version of what went down the last two years.  I'll probably get flamed and shit bit i like the attention and at least someone is adding content ;D

My Ex took my child to AZ 16 months ago after a major tragedy happened in our family. I won't go into detail, but there are a couple people here that know. Ironically, quakeroats  is one.

I tried to do the part-time dad thing but the guilt was eating me alive, (that's the "breakdown" shit) on top of that I met the hot chick that you have all seen pics of, because my relationship with my wife was realistcally over years ago. It was a very fucked up time for me

In the end I wound up leaving the girl and coming to AZ to be with my child. it was one of the hardest things i ever did in my life, because I truly loved that woman with all my heart and stiil do....i miss her terribly, but my child needs her dad (and vice versa) more than i need a woman. So here i am.

In my dark moments when i'm feeling down, all i have to do is look over and watch my daughter drawing a cartoon or something, and I know i did the right thing.

It's good to know that there is one other "real man" in AZ besides me and and Big Menance.

We'll have to get together soon to get drunk and cry like real man ;D

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009, 04:59:29 PM »
It's good to know that there is one other "real man" in AZ besides me and and Big Menance.

over a few glasses of cheap wine ;D and a few cheap hoes ;D
p

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2009, 05:00:20 PM »
Lot's of brutal back patting going on around here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2009, 05:01:15 PM »

Anytime fellas......hope everything works out ok for you Groink.......sounds like you made the right decision.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2009, 05:14:37 PM »
Lot's of big backs to pat in this thread. 8)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2009, 05:19:40 PM »
Somebody throw Groink a tampon.   :D

j/k bro. that's a good thing you did. none of my 'effing business, but a good thing.   

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2009, 05:20:04 PM »
I never saw a pic of this "hot" ex gf

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2009, 05:21:07 PM »
Mad Props to you Groink... I know how it is bro.

Not enough dudes like you in the world.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2009, 05:37:08 PM »

groink,

you know that the internet is fake, right?!

...and that this interweb forum doesn't mean anything in real life- I mean, most of the posters here are just here to pass time and we really don't care about each other; we are just wasting time till dinner/work is over

in summary (and don't take offense to this) but...ummm....we really don't care about each other or what is going on with our respective lives

EDIT:  PS fuck off

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2009, 05:47:47 PM »

i didnt know any of the drama,  this is all about me anyway

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2009, 05:58:50 PM »
your daughter is lucky, she must feel special you came all the way to be with her.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2009, 07:08:51 PM »

totally......stop rubbing each others vaginas......your men goddamnit

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2009, 07:15:13 PM »

groink,

you know that the internet is fake, right?!

...and that this interweb forum doesn't mean anything in real life- I mean, most of the posters here are just here to pass time and we really don't care about each other; we are just wasting time till dinner/work is over

in summary (and don't take offense to this) but...ummm....we really don't care about each other or what is going on with our respective lives
  Johnny you are the biggest fag on here.  No one gives a shit about your greassy ass.  Most people on here are just filling time and like to flame... but at the same time you can still have some compassion for peoples situation.  You are a heartless bastard and remember Karmas a bitch. 

Groink you are a good man, better then most. It takes a real man to put his childs best interest in front of his own.  Mad Respect