Author Topic: Gov. Sanford admits affair with mistress in Argentina  (Read 7371 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Gov. Sanford admits affair with mistress in Argentina
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2009, 05:44:47 PM »
I wasnt referring to 240 actually more towards lurker and mons venus...i agree that it is nice to be able to say just about anything but as in all things in moderation

lol i think you give 240 to much credit

Yeah, mons venus seems to have a crush on HH6.  I almost deleted some of his posts.  but HH6 seems flattered by it.   :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2009, 05:47:11 PM »
Yeah, mons venus seems to have a crush on HH6.  I almost deleted some of his posts.  but HH6 seems flattered by it.   :D
hahaha

BOHICA
whats BOHICA?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2009, 05:54:21 PM »
I agree, lets put it in other terms we are all getting fucked by the same government doesnt matter if your left or right.

right..all government...federal, state, local, school administrators,...shit can i go any lower...they all are fucked up

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2009, 06:01:06 PM »

Evetually the morons burn themselves out, I'm doing my part for getbig
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2009, 06:18:21 PM »
One point that should, and needs to be made is that christians aren't perfect.  Yes sanford messed up, but its where he goes from here, and how he handles himself in regards to his family.  People always condemn christians for making mistakes, but remember, they're just people too.  With all that being said, I completely agree that legislators should stay out of the bedroom.

we're well aware that christians aren't perfect.

If christians would stop telling other people how to live or condemning the personal choice of other people or telling us that we need religion (specifically the christian religion) as a moral compass we'd all be a lot better off.   

btw - I starting to have some sympathy for Sanford and I can't wait until the pics start to come out.

I have also been temporarily hypnotized by a magnificent pair of funbags:

check out this email excerpt:

"Two, mutual feelings .... You have a particular grace and calm that I adore. You have a level of sophistication that so fitting with your beauty. I could digress and say that you have the ability to give magnificent gentle kisses, or that I love your tan lines or that I love the curve of your hips, the erotic beauty of you holding yourself (or two magnificent parts of yourself) in the faded glow of the night's light - but hey, that would be going into sexual details ..."

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2009, 06:19:46 PM »
Well its better then "I want to foddle ur massive hairy balls".....
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2009, 06:21:55 PM »
Well its better then "I want to foddle ur massive hairy balls".....

uh yeah - I'm sure the Repubs are all relieved about that.

For now I'm going to imagine his mistress looks like this

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2009, 06:40:40 PM »
uh yeah - I'm sure the Repubs are all relieved about that.

For now I'm going to imagine his mistress looks like this

On a side note, at least Sanford is an articulate person.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2009, 06:45:56 PM »
On a side note, at least Sanford is an articulate person.

ok, if you say so.

what's the relevance again?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2009, 07:26:36 PM »
hahaha
whats BOHICA?

Bend
Over
Here
It
Comes
Again

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2009, 07:28:11 PM »
Bend
Over
Here
It
Comes
Again

hahahah i prefer BOHICA i feel like i still have a little sense of dignity after that...

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2009, 07:32:09 PM »
If this is so significant, and if it counts against Republicans, then is it just as significant and does it count for Republicans that Bush1 never cheated on his wife, Bush2 never cheated on his wife, but Bill Clinton did cheat on Hillary?

I don't think dems try and take the moral high ground with "Family Values" and shit. BTW Clinton shit on Bush I & II as a president.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2009, 08:17:09 PM »
headline:  "FOREIGN AFFAIRS".

I don't think he'll retire from being the governor.  he's in his last term anyway.  Retire and enjoy life. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2009, 08:19:03 PM »
headline:  "FOREIGN AFFAIRS".

I don't think he'll retire from being the governor.  he's in his last term anyway.  Retire and enjoy life. 

we're beyond shame these days

politicians weigh out the pros/cons and decide if they have the stomach to hang around and ride it out

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2009, 08:41:22 PM »
Some Mark Sanford trips were taxpayer-paid

South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford has taken at least three taxpayer-paid trips to Argentina, however, it’s unclear whether he met his girlfriend during any of them.

At his news conference in Columbia Wednesday, Sanford said he paid for his most recent trip with is own money. “It was my own ticket,” he told reporters.

But sometime after his 2002 election as governor, Sanford traveled to Argentina on the dime of the South Carolina Department of Commerce.

Though it’s unclear precisely when the trip occurred, it likely would have taken place after he had met the woman. Sanford said Wednesday he met the woman eight years ago, though a romantic relationship did not develop until one year ago.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2009, 08:44:02 PM »
I don't think dems try and take the moral high ground with "Family Values" and shit. BTW Clinton shit on Bush I & II as a president.

Why all the hate for Bush I? Is it because of the ignorant notion that he has "Bush" for a last name? He inherited a recession (i know i know)and large budget defects and actually got told by Greenspan of all people that he needed to close the budget gap before the Fed would lower rates.

If anything, Clinton got off easy by having the twin effects of no Cold War, decreased Defense spending, Bush I's tax increases and the entrepreneurial  boom under Reagan. I'm not saying the man wasn't a above average president but he sure as hell stumbled up some a great situation. Oh, and he had to reckon with a somewhat true Conservative Congress that pushed back on fiscal matters. Clinton wanted to spend money, make no mistake about it, but the Congress pushed back.

Some of you on here need to know what is what.

On Bush II, well, he was pretty much a disaster. Some small good among the heap of shit, but not much more.

Some o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2009, 08:45:50 PM »
Sanford in 2012! -- HE has international experience!!!!

He can see Argentina from his girlfriend's bedroom

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #67 on: June 25, 2009, 05:03:18 AM »
The hits just keep on comin'. ;D Gotta love this shit from the party of HYPOCRITES:-*
!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: June 25, 2009, 05:26:06 AM »
The hits just keep on comin'. ;D Gotta love this shit from the party of HYPOCRITES:-*

Which one?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 25, 2009, 05:37:10 AM »
LOL you mean the dems who try to tell us what to do with our money and then dont pay taxes?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2009, 05:49:46 AM »
LOL you mean the dems who try to tell us what to do with our money and then dont pay taxes?

The Dems that tell Americans that they should want to pay more taxes, yet those same Dems get caught not paying their taxes?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2009, 05:53:42 AM »
Is that the attemped spin they're giving you on FIXED News?  :P Feeble diversion tactic from the party of HYPOCRITES.  :-*

When are Senators Ensign and Larry "Wide Stance" Craig, as well as Mark "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" Sanford going to resign, as they demanded of President Clinton? Why didn't Senator David "I Don't Love Dem Hoes" Vitter resign?
!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #72 on: June 25, 2009, 05:55:18 AM »
How do we know they didn't cheat on their wives?  Rumor was Bush and Rice were doing the dirty deeds.

BTW,  i don't think this counts against the repubs.  It's just funny considering many repubs tout family values.  People are people.

Rumor...LOL     :)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 25, 2009, 05:59:45 AM »
Did anyone watch the press conference?  I'd never heard of the guy before but he seemed like a mess.  He came across imo as being in love w/his mistress... and what was the deal w/the young girls behind him smiling and smirking?  Bizarre scene.
R

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #74 on: June 25, 2009, 06:02:31 AM »
Did anyone watch the press conference?  I'd never heard of the guy before but he seemed like a mess.  He came across imo as being in love w/his mistress... and what was the deal w/the young girls behind him smiling and smirking?  Bizarre scene.

Good riddance.  He is a creep.