Author Topic: Today's gym society  (Read 2854 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Today's gym society
« on: June 27, 2009, 01:16:28 PM »
I "work out" at home, but it seems from these clips floating around here that the current day gyms are akin to gay clubs of days past.

1. "pro" shows up in tights
2. dudes pet him and call him names like "swole cat" , "big daddy", etc.
3. you grunt while another guy "spots you"
4. you take a shower with that guy

very gay.
Deep Tissue Massage

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Today's gym society
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 01:33:03 PM »
aren't "gym" and "gay club" the same thing?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 01:58:19 PM »

apparently.  the other day i drove by some gym in the cool part of town, and two gays were standing out there in front of the gym giggling away and touching.
Deep Tissue Massage

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 01:59:53 PM »
People used to put away weights.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 02:02:06 PM »
People used to put away weights.

by the looks of today's gym goers, they'd rather shove them up each others asses than put them away.
Deep Tissue Massage

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 02:03:55 PM »
All I know is judging by a majority of your posts on this board you sure are preoccupied with homosexuals.  Sounds like you'd like a taste of the gay lifestyle yourself.  Probably why you train at home.  If you were to hang out a gym full of gays you might be tempted to join "big daddy" in the steam room. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 02:04:37 PM »

Maybe for you they are.... 8)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2009, 02:10:25 PM »
Maybe for you they are.... 8)

shit, i only wish more fags came to the gym- I would have more clients

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2009, 02:12:42 PM »
shit, i only wish more fags came to the gym- I would have more clients

haha, brutal honesty....more trainers should wake up to your knowledge.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2009, 02:24:55 PM »

haha, brutal honesty....more trainers should wake up to your knowledge.

any trainer who denies the fact that gay men are a HUGE part of their potential income are schmucks/naive

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2009, 02:47:59 PM »
I work out in a gym alone. That's how I prefer it. I don't mingle or really even talk to anyone, just a few nods here and there. I'm very observant, however, and have noticed the following:

1) Those who know what they're doing in teh gym. This can be broken down into categories. People like me who know what they're doing, but are quiet and don't dress flamboyantly (tights, muscle tee, UnderArmour, boots, spaghetti-string tees, etc ::)) Then, you have the loud, obnoxious folks who kinda know what they're doing but look like complete morons with their "attire". These are the lifetime perma-bulker tough guys ::) BTW, nothing better than a good-lookin chick who knows what they're doing in teh gym.

2) Those who don't have a clue as to what they're doing in teh gym. This group makes up about 99% of most gym's mbrshps. 60 yr old men doing stiff leg dl's, rounding their backs, going down too far or the 40 yr old fat woman performing a standing pec-deck-like motion with a pair of dumbbells thinking she's increasing her tit size. These folks are dangerous and annoying. They're bodies are proof that they're clueless.

3)Those who get dresses up, do a little cardio, maybe the ab machine and then mingle. Perhaps, they just like to talk or maybe they're trying to hook up with someone. The gym is like their night club w/o the booze.

These are the 3 basic categories of gym goers in my experiences. Any other input is welcomed ;D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2009, 02:49:31 PM »
I work out in a gym alone. That's how I prefer it. I don't mingle or really even talk to anyone, just a few nods here and there. I'm very observant, however, and have noticed the following:

1) Those who know what they're doing in teh gym. This can be broken down into categories. People like me who know what they're doing, but are quiet and don't dress flamboyantly (tights, muscle tee, UnderArmour, boots, spaghetti-string tees, etc ::)) Then, you have the loud, obnoxious folks who kinda know what they're doing but look like complete morons with their "attire". These are the lifetime perma-bulker tough guys ::) BTW, nothing better than a good-lookin chick who knows what they're doing in teh gym.

2) Those who don't have a clue as to what they're doing in teh gym. This group makes up about 99% of most gym's mbrshps. 60 yr old men doing stiff leg dl's, rounding their backs, going down too far or the 40 yr old fat woman performing a standing pec-deck-like motion with a pair of dumbbells thinking she's increasing her tit size. These folks are dangerous and annoying. They're bodies are proof that they're clueless.

3)Those who get dresses up, do a little cardio, maybe the ab machine and then mingle. Perhaps, they just like to talk or maybe they're trying to hook up with someone. The gym is like their night club w/o the booze.

These are the 3 basic categories of gym goers in my experiences. Any other input is welcomed ;D
haha that was fucking spot on! good job.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2009, 03:00:01 PM »
most people go to the gym for attention first. Im building a home gym at the moment and I cant wait for my membership to end. I've trained 5 years at home and 5 in a gym: I just cant take it anymore, too many fucking bufoons and mental cases 24/7 in there. It's cool when you have some pals too, but it's not worth it in the long run in my opinion, people just get stupider by the day it seems.

I used to go to the gym..to TRAIN...not to show off, but looks like it's the main point of it  nowadays, you have to choose carefuly when you go there to avoid the retarded masses and not being bothered.

Also building your own custom home gym is like  500 to 1000 dollars with second hand stuff, and you can keep it for your whole life and not pay 500 a year to be harassed most of the time by annoying people who come in the gym with their psychological issues.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2009, 03:03:10 PM »
i'm as hardcore as the next guy but let's face this fact:

THE GYM IS A MODERN DAY PICK UP SPOT...and if you let your pride in "being a hardcore lifter" (or whatever) get in the way off using it as a place to score some grade A ass than you are a dumb ass/gay

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2009, 03:04:12 PM »

I will note: teh main gym that I work out at is LOADED with fine Brazilian ass...most, of course, don't have a clue as to what they're doing, but, it really does'nt matter. They are welcomed ANYTIME ;)

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2009, 03:38:02 PM »
any trainer who denies the fact that gay men are a HUGE part of their potential income are schmucks/naive

Huge part?  Sounds like you haven't been training long or are just horrible at it, or like dealing with guys exclusively which would explain all your gay tendencies. 

Women represent by far the largest percentage of the personal training client base.  Doesn't seem like you're too into women though.  I've trained for about 4 years and have had at the most 10 gay male clients out of around 7-10 new clients every month.

And I guess it never occurred to you that you can score 'grade A' tail at a gym by TRAINING HOT WOMEN, not GAY GUYS.  Jesus dude.

I mean even if you're an idiot like me you still get the the occasional decent looking chick that likes your sense of humor, and since you give them all the attention they want you can take it as far as you want. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2009, 03:39:14 PM »
I "work out" at home, but it seems from these clips floating around here that the current day gyms are akin to gay clubs of days past.

1. "pro" shows up in tights
2. dudes pet him and call him names like "swole cat" , "big daddy", etc.
3. you grunt while another guy "spots you"
4. you take a shower with that guy

very gay.

Sounds like a normal day at the K for chaos.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2009, 03:43:32 PM »
Huge part?  Sounds like you haven't been training long or are just horrible at it, or like dealing with guys exclusively which would explain all your gay tendencies. 

Women represent by far the largest percentage of the personal training client base.  Doesn't seem like you're too into women though.  I've trained for about 4 years and have had at the most 10 gay male clients out of around 7-10 new clients every month.

And I guess it never occurred to you that you can score 'grade A' tail at a gym by TRAINING HOT WOMEN, not GAY GUYS.  Jesus dude.

I mean even if you're an idiot like me you still get the the occasional decent looking chick that likes your sense of humor, and since you give them all the attention they want you can take it as far as you want. 

i'm not gonna question you because you ,obviously, are doing ,at least, 40 hours of PT a week, right?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2009, 03:47:10 PM »
All I know is judging by a majority of your posts on this board you sure are preoccupied with homosexuals.  Sounds like you'd like a taste of the gay lifestyle yourself.  Probably why you train at home.  If you were to hang out a gym full of gays you might be tempted to join "big daddy" in the steam room. 

well he has admitted to saving pics of large cocks and liking to look at the occaisonal big cock

E
E

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2009, 03:57:46 PM »
i'm not gonna question you because you ,obviously, are doing ,at least, 40 hours of PT a week, right?
i try to keep it under 40 but yes it does end up in that area,  I didnt mean to come off like a dickhead, if you are new to it or just have a few clients there's nothing wrong finding your niche in a gym and catering to that crowd whether it be gays, old ladies, teenage pencil-necks, ect.  and im not saying i'm an incredibly great trainer either, from my personal experience women are the best to train, they lift light weights, they love the attention, the appreciate the help and occasionally you'll get a smokin hot chick and you can have her do stiff leg deads right in front of you while you analyze her form  ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2009, 04:01:04 PM »
i try to keep it under 40 but yes it does end up in that area,  I didnt mean to come off like a dickhead, if you are new to it or just have a few clients there's nothing wrong finding your niche in a gym and catering to that crowd whether it be gays, old ladies, teenage pencil-necks, ect.  and im not saying i'm an incredibly great trainer either, from my personal experience women are the best to train, they lift light weights, they love the attention, the appreciate the help and occasionally you'll get a smokin hot chick and you can have her do stiff leg deads right in front of you while you analyze her form  ;D
you don't come off as a dickhead

you come off as a tool

PS. Fuck off

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2009, 04:57:22 PM »
well he has admitted to saving pics of large cocks and liking to look at the occaisonal big cock

E

dude, let's look at how many pictures of your husband kevin you have on your hard drive and how many pictures of dudes i have on mine.

i have zero.  how many do you have of kevin?  it's on your "jerk off material" folder on your desktop.

but back on topic.

the last gym i was a member at , the trainers were all skinny fat yet they had tons of customers.  what gives?

and for dov:

you forgot the dudes who show up on friday afternoons in their club clothes, don't even change, and do 3 sets of bench and 3 sets of curls and then head out.
Deep Tissue Massage

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2009, 05:00:49 PM »
dude, let's look at how many pictures of your husband kevin you have on your hard drive and how many pictures of dudes i have on mine.

i have zero.  how many do you have of kevin?  it's on your "jerk off material" folder on your desktop.

but back on topic.

the last gym i was a member at , the trainers were all skinny fat yet they had tons of customers.  what gives?

and for dov:

you forgot the dudes who show up on friday afternoons in their club clothes, don't even change, and do 3 sets of bench and 3 sets of curls and then head out.

haha you did say that you like to look at a big cock on occaision, just pointing out facts

as for skinny fat trainers, i think clients can relate to them more than some Kevin Levrone lookalike ;)

E
E

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2009, 06:01:25 PM »

as for skinny fat trainers, i think clients can relate to them more than some Kevin Levrone lookalike ;)

E

qft

some people don't want a good looking person barking orders at them- odd isn't it

io856

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2009, 06:05:54 PM »
Its annoying when you get gays giving you their number on pieces of paper while your trying to work out! I mean wtf leave me alone  :)