Author Topic: Michael Jackson funeral - buried with no brain / false abuse  (Read 33965 times)

Arkadius

• Getbig III
Re: Michael Jackson funeral - the false abuse
« Reply #175 on: July 04, 2009, 05:13:21 PM »
Unless his being banged in the ass by an ox counts I'm gonna guess no.

I will shit on your grave, you´re son of a whore!
R.I.P. Michael

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #176 on: July 04, 2009, 05:14:50 PM »
He's an animal lover, Goat.

This shit with you is probably sexual tension. :)

The only animal I fuked in my life was your mother, bitch!!
R.I.P. Michael

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #177 on: July 04, 2009, 05:16:02 PM »
So did all of you friends fuck your mother?? Are they still alive after fucking that dirty little whore you call mother?
Oh man...I wish i was in Moscow right now... :( What I wouldn't give to meet you and shit in your mouth and feed you to my dogs!! :(

Hey, speaking of not being in Moscow, I want to offer you some helpful advice in fitting in in the Western world (I'm helpful like that):  the Dutch generally frown on dirty foreigners using their pet poodles as cock-holsters, so you may wish to save your attempts to express yourself sexually for trips back to the motherland. 
Ron: "I am lazy."

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #178 on: July 04, 2009, 05:21:32 PM »

Hey, speaking of not being in Moscow, I want to offer you some helpful advice in fitting in in the Western world (I'm helpful like that):  the Dutch generally frown on dirty foreigners using their pet poodles as cock-holsters, so you may wish to save your attempts to express yourself sexually for trips back to the motherland. 

I bet he's fat, Goat.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: July 04, 2009, 05:22:07 PM »
Fucking cowards!! Arabs and turks fuck you all in your mouth in Europe! Russians fuck your girlfriends and you can't do shit cause you're too scared! :D And only place you feel strong is internet! YOU ARE ALL PATHETIC! :D
And what is more pathetic it's actually that you think that you can offend me!! :D I know what you're made of!! You are fucking cowards I see homos like you every day on the streets!! You walk with your head down!! :D
R.I.P. Michael

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #180 on: July 04, 2009, 05:24:34 PM »
So did all of you friends fuck your mother?? Are they still alive after fucking that dirty little whore you call mother?
Oh man...I wish i was in Moscow right now... :( What I wouldn't give to meet you and shit in your mouth and feed you to my dogs!! :(

yes goat.............enquiri ng minds really wanna know.........DID all your friends fuck your mother, and if so, ARE they still alive ;D ;D ;D

man you gotta love this shit, arkadius is the greatest poster on this whole site, lol

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #181 on: July 04, 2009, 05:27:50 PM »

What western world? You´re really stupid, dude! There is no western world , it's a myth!! Arabs, turks and Russians fucked 80% of European woman because Eur.man are homo's like you and you friends!
HAHA HAHA you're fucking idiot, I can spit on people like you here and you can't do shit cause you're cowards!!
AND ACTUALLY REAL PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD KNOW THAT I AM TELLING THE TRUTH!! iN 30/50 YEAR THERE WILL BE NO WESTERN CULTURE AT ALL.
R.I.P. Michael

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #182 on: July 04, 2009, 05:35:03 PM »
yeah, you fucked my mother, fucked me, fucked my whole family.........even though you never met any of us and live on a copmpleatly different continent.........you are just making that up i think :) :)

but i know one thing that is the truth......no joke.,.......every here hates you, and wantes you to die........your prostitute mother and sisters want you to die, everyone you have ever come into contact with.........wants you to die........you are a walking abortion, your mother's john should have stuck a rusty coat hanger right up inside her, once him and his buddies got done gangbanging her. :P :P

haha.......this outta get him going ;D

Why you scream like a bitch? `We hate you!` , `Die!`
How old are you? 12? 14? Shut up and go back selling you mom if someone still wanna pay for her broken asshole.
R.I.P. Michael

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #183 on: July 04, 2009, 05:36:41 PM »
I bet he's fat, Goat.
You know what part of my body is fat! Cause it's been in your mouth too many times! :D
R.I.P. Michael

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: July 04, 2009, 05:38:05 PM »
Why you scream like a bitch? `We hate you!` , `Die!`
How old are you? 12? 14? Shut up and go back selling you mom if someone still wanna pay for her broken asshole.

didnt i tell you to die russian trash, ;) ;)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: July 04, 2009, 05:39:52 PM »
What western world? You´re really stupid, dude! There is no western world , it's a myth!! Arabs, turks and Russians fucked 80% of European woman because Eur.man are homo's like you and you friends!
HAHA HAHA you're fucking idiot, I can spit on people like you here and you can't do shit cause you're cowards!!
AND ACTUALLY REAL PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD KNOW THAT I AM TELLING THE TRUTH!! iN 30/50 YEAR THERE WILL BE NO WESTERN CULTURE AT ALL.

America is nowhere near as pussified as Europe.  In most places here, people like you are a joke...  a walking punchline.  If you ever moved to the US, I'd give it six months tops before you found yourself in an American jail, and unlike our European brothers, we will actually keep you there for a good long time. 

Anyway, let's get back to your interest in deriving carnal pleasure from livestock.  My friend drkaje would probably say you are suffering from an undiagnosed mental illness, while I would venture to guess it's more cultural programming, sort of a "you can take the ape out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the ape" sort of thing.  What's your take on this?

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #186 on: July 04, 2009, 05:41:30 PM »
didnt i tell you to die russian trash, ;) ;)
You can't tell me anything my friend! You can only suck my cock! You got that? ;)
You couldn't survive in Russia for one day! Some 15y.o. would tear your ass up!!
R.I.P. Michael

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #187 on: July 04, 2009, 05:44:52 PM »
You know what part of my body is fat! Cause it's been in your mouth too many times! :D

Gay, fat and stupid is no way to go through life. :D

Goat's right!!

Michael Jackson keeping so many animals on the ranch, probably sucked off that monkey until it died and diddling little boys must have made him AreGayduis' hero.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #188 on: July 04, 2009, 05:47:36 PM »

America is nowhere near as pussified as Europe.  In most places here, people like you are a joke...  a walking punchline.  If you ever moved to the US, I'd give it six months tops before you found yourself in an Americal jail, and unlike our European brothers, we will actually keep you there for a good long time. 

Hahaha!! Americans are fat and weak! I see you here dressed as homeless guys with unwashed hair! You can only invade weak countries like Iraq and Afghanistan! You shit in your pants when you hear of Russians in America! :D

Anyway, let's get back to your interest in deriving carnal pleasure from livestock.  My friend drkaje would probably say you are suffering from an undiagnosed mental illness, while I would venture to guess it's more cultural programming, sort of a "you can take the ape out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the ape" sort of thing.  What's your take on this?

I say that you and your monkey friend drakje can suck ape's cock as much as you want! :D
R.I.P. Michael

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: July 04, 2009, 05:50:14 PM »
You can only invade weak countries like Iraq and Afghanistan!

Yeah, you Russians did real well in Afghanistan.  ::)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: July 04, 2009, 05:52:40 PM »
Don't mind the smelly Euro trash. Arkadius probably just got the "new release" "Thriller" in his village and is moonwalking with all the fellow gypsy's. The type of guy whol will Beat It thinking about a Man in the Mirror.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #191 on: July 04, 2009, 05:56:52 PM »
Don't mind the smelly Euro trash. Arkadius probably just got the "new release" "Thriller" in his village and is moonwalking with all the fellow gypsy's. The type of guy whol will Beat It thinking about a Man in the Mirror.

But you told me that you loved how my ass smelled when you ate shit out of it! Go back masturbating to long haired man,broken condom!
R.I.P. Michael

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: July 04, 2009, 06:01:28 PM »
But you told me that you loved how my ass smelled when you ate shit out of it! Go back masturbating to long haired man,broken condom!
I see you graduated from charm school. You have spent the whole afternoon defending, of all people Michael Jackson. Time to reevaluate life. Unless "uncle" Bruce had sleepovers at night with Jesus juice and a game of "Where am i touching", then i can see your love for MJ.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: July 04, 2009, 06:03:57 PM »
I see you graduated from charm school. You have spent the whole afternoon defending, of all people Michael Jackson. Time to reevaluate life. Unless "uncle" Bruce had sleepovers at night with Jesus juice and a game of "Where am i touching", then i can see your love for MJ.

I suspect kiddy-diddling may not be frowned upon in his homeland as it is here, so that's why he's having so much trouble understanding our disgust with Michael Jackson.  I mean c'mon, over there the family cow is also the family slut.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: July 04, 2009, 06:10:12 PM »

I suspect kiddy-diddling may not be frowned upon in his homeland as it is here, so that's why he's having so much trouble understanding our disgust with Michael Jackson.  I mean c'mon, over there the family cow is also the family slut.
True. Poor kid probably save three sea shells and a pebble or whatever currency his village uses to buy Michaels's album.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: July 04, 2009, 06:11:21 PM »

Defending? You're wrong! I just get a pleasure trashing many homo's on this site! You're all fuking jokes to me! Fuking getbig hero's, fuking cocksuckers! Every second post you make is about trashing someone! You can't play this game with me cause I'm stronger than YOU! You can try to insult me in 1000 messages I don't give a fuck cause I didn't have respect for you in a first place!!
By the way aim not a fan of MJ or anyone, I was just tired of reading comments of jealous, ignorant monkeys here, who don't even care about the facts. Fuking pathetic losers.
R.I.P. Michael

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #196 on: July 04, 2009, 06:16:27 PM »

Why you don't like animals, you're half sheep half pig! Or was it a cow? :D Piece of shit i hope they'll rape you goat ugly ass in Moscow!
R.I.P. Michael

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: July 04, 2009, 06:16:38 PM »
Defending? You're wrong! I just get a pleasure trashing many homo's on this site! You're all fuking jokes to me! Fuking getbig hero's, fuking cocksuckers! Every second post you make is about trashing someone! You can't play this game with me cause I'm stronger than YOU! You can try to insult me in 1000 messages I don't give a fuck cause I didn't have respect for you in a first place!!
By the way aim not a fan of MJ or anyone, I was just tired of reading comments of jealous, ignorant monkeys here, who don't even care about the facts. Fuking pathetic losers.
If you don't care, you sure have spent a lot of time trying to prove it. Only a Jackson fan would get pleasure in "trashing many homos". Tell your mom to shave btw, she reminded me of Bubbles the Chimp.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: July 04, 2009, 06:17:48 PM »

wow, what an internet tough guy you are.......i just picture you, the kind of person that my friends and i laugh at when we see.......a little no-pussy getting homo.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #199 on: July 04, 2009, 06:22:40 PM »
Wow , I havent seen anyone meltdown this bad in a while.