Author Topic: Doesn't there seem to be a lack of good films in the cinema these days?  (Read 11198 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Not at all.

He just chooses Getbig as it is the most suitable forum for his message.

The people in power are put there by the voters. The voters on avg. votes does not vote based on facts, but on perceptions, irrational fears ect.

Remember, changing the common consensus in a democratic society = more powerful than posting geeky things in geeky scientific publications, and the best way to do so = by evoking a fear that should be there. Mazi = tapping into the power of public awareness by spreading the truth about something that should make people fearful and take action. He can not evoke this fear by being a scientist, he needs to be the public persona that people listens to, and at this point he has to force his message through to break the irrational opposition.

Mazi = using the best tactic.
LOL. That's such BS. And you know what the funny part is? You know it's BS. I'll bet you couldn't keep a straight face as you wrote that.   ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
LOL. That's such BS. And you know what the funny part is? You know it's BS. I'll bet you couldn't keep a straight face as you wrote that.   ;D

Shut up >:(

You know Debussey = correct. Mazi = a pioneer!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Shut up >:(You know Debussey = correct. Mazi = a pioneer!
A pioneer!? I'd be surprised if Mattzi has ever had an original thought.   ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Come on Chimps give me a good movie to watch this weekend...is Tyson out on dvd yet?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Like I said. He is a short, olive skinned Italianoid. His faction needs better representation.
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Like I said. He is a short, olive skinned Italianoid. His faction needs better representation.
Mattzi's appearance aside, most of those who push such ideas look nothing like the (mythical) idealizations they hold up as their genetic paradigms. Hitler and his crew were a rag tag group of spavined, drug-addicted, slow-witted functionaries who would have been better off organizing garden parties. 

The Master

• Getbig V

Look at how he deviates from the regular Getbig moron with these posts:

kiwiol, WHERE have I ever said big heads correlate absolutely to high IQ thus allowing you to make the comments about Chris Cormier?

Can you clarify that for me?

It has NEVER been about absolute head size, it has however been about bigger brain to body weight ratios i.e: orientals have, visually observably so in fact, a far bigger head to body ratio than...BLACKS, yeah, go figure!!!

This is the reason blacks come to physical maturity earlier than whites!  You do realize blacks come to term earlier during a pregnancy?  Or is this also a social construct?

Rushton details things here, look for the phrase "cranial capacities corrected for body size averaged".

http://www.christianparty.net/rushton.htm

Don't forget, as the article on Vdare stated: a difference of one cubic inch in brain size translates into a very nontrivial millions of cortical neurons and hundreds of millions of synapses—a significant difference in mental activity and potential.

Now, two points:

Looking at the way you bang out your arguments, you seem to want to paint me as claiming that higher IQ brains are twice the size of lower IQ African brains, absurd!!  We are talking maybe a couple of cubic inches here, which in context is a massive amount.

Also, as said, we are talking about brain to body ratio, which you have revealed your ignorance towards with your silly remarks:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_to_body_mass_ratio

This coupled with better ability to process data efficiently in certain parts of the brain in question - thus giving rise to certain EVOLVED traits in a given group - allows us to understand just how and why blacks on average cannot function that well in a densely packed, intense white world, and certainly not in the intense hive that would be an Asian society; hence the relentless black crime wave.

Lastly, even if this is not genetic - I DON'T CARE.  I'm not going to subject my daughter to a nearly 10 times greater risk of violent crime such as murder or rape by living in a black neighborhood.  It is akin to jumping in a lake of sharks and treating each one as its own unique individual and hoping none of them bite.

These are just statistical truths - it is what it is.  I live in a city which is almost 90% white and over the past 20 years we have had under 10 homicides by whites.  I WILL NOT endanger myself or my family so that a liberal considers me tolerant.

Goatboy agrees.

In these circles, his thoughts = truly original, and he is doing some important work.

Soon he will propose "the final solution": Naming them by numbers instead of human names to provoke a less emotional connection to them. The name of choice = <85. This will help the regular John Doe to think more rationally about these matters. "Oh look, there is a 69. Better beware, or I'll get myself mugged, raped and forced to eat bad pussy while getting blown by a disease infested cannibal!" "Oh shit, there is a 77 and 1,3WhiteTestoLevel, he is the typical criminal". "Aw fuck, an 85?? Shit, I'm at 7x the risk of getting mugged or killed".

You see? He = doing the lords work!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Look at how he deviates from the regular Getbig moron with these posts:

In these circles, his thoughts = truly original, and he is doing some important work.

Soon he will propose "the final solution": Naming them by numbers instead of human names to provoke a less emotional connection to them. The name of choice = <85. This will help the regular John Doe to think more rationally about these matters. "Oh look, there is a 69. Better beware, or I'll get myself mugged, raped and forced to eat bad pussy while getting blown by a disease infested cannibal!" "Oh shit, there is a 77 and 1,3WhiteTestoLevel, he is the typical criminal". "Aw fuck, an 85?? Shit, I'm at 7x the risk of getting mugged or killed".

You see? He = doing the lords work!

LOL. Now, I know you've had a drink, or two. Gonna start throwing phrenology at me in a minute, I fear.  ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
LOL. Now, I know you've had a drink, or two. Gonna start throwing phrenology at me in a minute, I fear.  ;D

Friends of Matzi...

I hate the State.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Doesn't there seem to be a lack of good films in the cinema these days?

Are you kidding me?

Watch all of this:

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
yeah most movies suck today but i really enjoyed "the wrestler" and "no country for old men"

E
E

The Master

• Getbig V

Not at all! Debussey needs to use strong words in these times when people are bombarded by impressions from different media in order to make a statement!

In the day and age when Mazi's message has gotten through, people will be classified in 2 groups: 1 (named by their name) and 0, 0 being these morons. The dialogue in everyday life will be something like this:

"Ohh, hey John, how are you doing? Aw shaits, look, there is a 0, subclass 80. Our personal security is compromised! Let's get the hell out of here. Hang on! I'll check the "safeness map" on my Blackberry.... Yes! It seems like the density of 0's, subclasses 69, 77 and 1,3Testlevel and others <80 = not high enough for our personal security to be compromised if we walk 1 mile to the west! Remember the rule for personal security: we count up the 1's and 0's within a square mile, and calculate with this formula: Person classification * Person classification * Person classification * Person classification * Person classification *. If we get 0, our personal security = compromised. 1 = not compromised. If one 0 is within the square mile we are located at, 1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*0*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1 = 0.
"Aw shit man, thank god that Mazi invented the "personal security system for 1's" back in the day. Without it, we'd be in great danger right now! Shit, let's split!!!"

You see how the work he is doing = revolutionary? The future will be safer my friend! Remember the formula:  Person classification * Person classification * Person classification * Person classification * Person classification = Personal security rating.

This will be known as the MAZI LIFE SAVING FORMULA!!!!!!!!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Are you kidding me?

Watch all of this:

You=olive skinned Italianoid, ergo not worthy of being Team Canadian Neo-Nazi's leader
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Not at all! Debussey needs to use strong words in these times when people are bombarded by impressions from different media in order to make a statement!

In the day and age when Mazi's message has gotten through, people will be classified in 2 groups: 1 (named by their name) and 0, 0 being these morons. The dialogue in everyday life will be something like this:

"Ohh, hey John, how are you doing? Aw shaits, look, there is a 0, subclass 80. Our personal security is compromised! Let's get the hell out of here. Hang on! I'll check the "safeness map" on my Blackberry.... Yes! It seems like the density of 0's, subclasses 69, 77 and 1,3Testlevel and others <80 = not high enough for our personal security to be compromised if we walk 1 mile to the west! Remember the rule for personal security: we count up the 1's and 0's within a square mile, and calculate with this formula: Person classification * Person classification * Person classification * Person classification * Person classification *. If we get 0, our personal security = compromised. 1 = not compromised. If one 0 is within the square mile we are located at, 1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*0*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1 = 0.
"Aw shit man, thank god that Mazi invented the "personal security system for 1's" back in the day. Without it, we'd be in great danger right now! Shit, let's split!!!"

You see how the work he is doing = revolutionary? The future will be safer my friend! Remember the formula:  Person classification * Person classification * Person classification * Person classification * Person classification = Personal security rating.

This will be known as the MAZI LIFE SAVING FORMULA!!!!!!!!!!
Will that be like the Coca Cola formula, safely under guard in Atlanta?  

The Master

• Getbig V
Will that be like the Coca Cola formula, safely under guard in Atlanta?  

The formula can not be compromised!!!!!, as blacks don't have the brainpower to learn math, so only non-blacks can make use of it.

You see now why Mazi = doing his best work here?! He scores high on all credibility indicators in the BB world, so people takes his message more serious than apologetic BS from Kwazabonga.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Or even for that matter online, I mean recent stuff.

I encounter nothing I REALLY want to see.

Anyone else with this problem?

I was just thinking the same thing.  I saw Transformers 2 and Terminator Salvation last weekend, both of which were total crap.  The last good flick I saw was Gran Torino.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

The formula can not be compromised!!!!!, as blacks don't have the brainpower to learn math, so only non-blacks can make use of it.

You see now why Mazi = doing his best work here?! He scores high on all credibility indicators in the BB world, so people takes his message more serious than apologetic BS from Kwazabonga.
You mean all those Mensa tests he keeps taking for self-validation?  Yeah, he's a virtual paragon of self-confidence and fount of knowledge that should be taken seriously.

/aren't you tired yet? you sound out of breath....

The Master

• Getbig V
You mean all those Mensa tests he keeps taking for self-validation?  Yeah, he's a virtual paragon of self-confidence and fount of knowledge that should be taken seriously.

/aren't you tired yet? you sound out of breath....

No! You misunderstood. Debussey = talking about his cred in the BB world as an industry figure. BB knowledge, lifts ect. People listen to him because he = an authority in the BB world.

Why would a guy that has shook hands with the great Yaroni Aviden waste time spreading his stuff among geeks, when the people = out there and desperately craving knowledge?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

No! You misunderstood. Debussey = talking about his cred in the BB world as an industry figure. BB knowledge, lifts ect. People listen to him because he = an authority in the BB world.

Why would a guy that has shook hands with the great Yaroni Aviden waste time spreading his stuff among geeks, when the people = out there and desperately craving knowledge?
Ah, I gotcha, now. Well, credibility in the BB world is a dubious honor at best, I'd argue, seeing as how it's a red-light district. And does authority= having a website?

I'd also question why a guy who has the shaken hands with the great Yaroni Aviden would post up a shopped pic of said greatness in Nazi regalia. Does such a lack of foresight recommend his 'knowledge?'   ;)

The Master

• Getbig V
Ah, I gotcha, now. Well, credibility in the BB world is a dubious honor at best, I'd argue, seeing as how it's a red-light district. And does authority= having a website?

I'd also question why a guy who has the shaken hands with the great Yaroni Aviden would post up a shopped pic of said greatness in Nazi regalia. Does such a lack of foresight recommend his 'knowledge?'   ;)

*burp*

The website = popular, it brings him income + contacts, and his lifting videos on youtube = very popular. He has credibility in this world, and he = well known. Thus, he is in a good position, because people in the BB world listen extremely well when he talks/writes.

The image was a joke, and Mazi just made a one-time small error in interpreting Yaronis emotional responses. The error and the shaits it caused = now rectified, and business can commence as usual.

In this day and age, when BB enthusiasts = becoming increasingly interested in the scientific evidence behind BBing supplements, authority figurines like Mazi that spread their important messages via science instead of folklore will be in a prime position to strike fear into the hearts of millions of BBing enthusiasts via their message and become the personified catalyst that in 1000 years will be seen as the 2,3,5,7,11,13,17 source of the historic change that pawned the way for the upgrade of the poor-quality humanoid genes into the panzer-strength transhumans that eventually took over this planet.

Mazi = the creator of the future.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
yes, 90's was the decade for cinema, 00 has been dogshit in comparison.

Hollywood officially ran out of original ideas at the turn of the century.  Nearly every blockbuster since then has been a remake of either a comic book character, vintage TV show, or older movie.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Master

• Getbig V

Hollywood officially ran out of original ideas at the turn of the century.  Nearly every blockbuster since then has been a remake of either a comic book character, vintage TV show, or older movie.

Might also have something to do with the fact that spewing out rehashed crap for brainless kids aso. = a proven formula for earnings which often either dampens the incentive to be creative and inventive or takes the place of really good projects, which is why original ideas often originates out of indie films.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

Might also have something to do with the fact that spewing out rehashed crap for brainless kids aso. = a proven formula for earnings which often either dampens the incentive to be creative and inventive or takes the place of really good projects, which is why original ideas often originates out of indie films.

They seemed to do okay in the 80's and early 90's with original movies that became wildly successful at the box office.

But you're right...  it's easier to just make rehashed crap, so the lazy fucks take the easy way out, and probably fail to realize how worthless they really are.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Master

• Getbig V

They seemed to do okay in the 80's and early 90's with original movies that became wildly successful at the box office.

But you're right...  it's easier to just make rehashed crap and promote talentless bitches, so the lazy fucks take the easy way out, and probably fail to realize how worthless they really are. Just look at this example:

Finally you = making sense.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Finally you = making sense.

Does have nice eyes though...
I hate the State.