Author Topic: ASIAN BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP - ABBF IN THAILAND  (Read 99129 times)

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
Re: ASIAN BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIP - ABBF IN THAILAND
« Reply #125 on: July 20, 2009, 10:15:58 PM »
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS GENTLEMAN WHO WROTE THIS EMAIL TO ABBF, AND HE IS NOT TAKING SIDE, BUT TALKING ABOT JUSTICE AND FACTS.

So in brief. The IFBB suspended Paul Chua and the ABBF for irregularities and both the IFBB and the ABBF are running shows in Asia?

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: July 21, 2009, 01:22:46 PM »
So in brief. The IFBB suspended Paul Chua and the ABBF for irregularities and both the IFBB and the ABBF are running shows in Asia?

IFBB HAS NO RIGHT TO BAN INTERCONTINETAL FEDERATION LIKE ABBF, THERFORE ABBF WILL RUN THE 43rd ASIAN BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS CHAMPIONSHIP AS PER THE ABBF SCHEDUALE.
IFBB BANNED MR. CHUA FROM IFBB, BECAUSE RAFAEL WAS AFRAID AND SCARED OF HIM, AND HE WAS SCARED OF HIS SEAT, BUT HE DON;T KNOW THAT THE CHAIR IS NOT FOR EVER FOR HIM, POEPLE WILL CHANGE , BUT THE CHAIR WILL REMAIN.
IFBB FORMED ASIAN COMMISSION TO RUN ASIAN WITH SUPPORT OF 8 COUNTRIES, AND WAIT LET US SEE, THE BOTH CHAMPIONSHIP, AND THEN WE WILL JUDGE WHICH ONE WAS SUCCESSFUL, AD LEGAL, IT IS TOO EARLY TO JUDGE.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #127 on: July 21, 2009, 02:07:38 PM »
IFBB HAS NO RIGHT TO BAN INTERCONTINETAL FEDERATION LIKE ABBF, THERFORE ABBF WILL RUN THE 43rd ASIAN BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS CHAMPIONSHIP AS PER THE ABBF SCHEDUALE.

the only thing any org can do is say "you're no longer a member of our private club".  that's all the ifbb did, and they were within their rights to do so.

IFBB BANNED MR. CHUA FROM IFBB, BECAUSE RAFAEL WAS AFRAID AND SCARED OF HIM, AND HE WAS SCARED OF HIS SEAT, BUT HE DON;T KNOW THAT THE CHAIR IS NOT FOR EVER FOR HIM, POEPLE WILL CHANGE , BUT THE CHAIR WILL REMAIN.

no,  they banned Chua because the accusations of corruption were getting too loud to ignore

Term limits.  that's what we need.  in every org, at every level, both amateur and pro.

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: July 21, 2009, 09:34:34 PM »
the only thing any org can do is say "you're no longer a member of our private club".  that's all the ifbb did, and they were within their rights to do so.

no,  they banned Chua because the accusations of corruption were getting too loud to ignore

Term limits.  that's what we need.  in every org, at every level, both amateur and pro.

MY FREIND I AM NOT A MEMEBER OF IFBB OR ABBF, BUT I LIKE THIS SPORT,AND AS AN ASIAN CITIZEN MUST FIGHT FOR OUR DIGNITY. NOT MATTER WHO WILL WIN, AT THE END THE WINNER WILL , WE MUST WE REMAIN GOOD FIRENDS AND COLLIGUES.

ABOUT CHUA I DON'T ANY THING ABOUT HIM, GOD KNOWS, IF HE IS CPRRUPT, HONEST OR CLEAN.

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: July 21, 2009, 10:09:49 PM »
MY FREIND I AM NOT A MEMEBER OF IFBB OR ABBF, BUT I LIKE THIS SPORT,AND AS AN ASIAN CITIZEN MUST FIGHT FOR OUR DIGNITY. NOT MATTER WHO WILL WIN, AT THE END THE WINNER WILL , WE MUST WE REMAIN GOOD FIRENDS AND COLLIGUES.

ABOUT CHUA I DON'T ANY THING ABOUT HIM, GOD KNOWS, IF HE IS CPRRUPT, HONEST OR CLEAN.

Asian dignity my ass.name one Asian specially Arab country who is not kissing USA ass.u Asian people are pathetically Hippocrates.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #130 on: July 21, 2009, 11:33:09 PM »
MY FREIND I AM NOT A MEMEBER OF IFBB OR ABBF, BUT I LIKE THIS SPORT,AND AS AN ASIAN CITIZEN MUST FIGHT FOR OUR DIGNITY.

so, support the athlete's right to enter any and all contests, NABBA, Musclemania, IFBB, WNBF, WBBF, etc.

that you're willing to support his org even if its corrupt says a lot about you

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: July 21, 2009, 11:40:52 PM »
so, support the athlete's right to enter any and all contests, NABBA, Musclemania, IFBB, WNBF, WBBF, etc.

that you're willing to support his org even if its corrupt says a lot about you
IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CHAMPIONSHIP YOU LIKE. I AM NOT A TOP OFFICIAL IN ANY INTERCONTINENTAL FEDERATION IN ORDER TO FIGHT FOR MR. CHUA OR ANY OTHER MEMBERS. THIS IS NOT HIS ORGANIZATIO, IT IS BELONG TO ASIAN NATIONS. WE MUST RESPECT EACH OTHERS, NO RELIGIOUS, RACE, POLITIC,AND NATIONALITIES IN SPORT OF BODYBUILDING.
I AM SORY TO TELL YOU THAT MY CONDUCT, AND ETHICS WANT ALLOW ME TO SAY BAD WORDS. PLEASE RESPECT.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #132 on: July 22, 2009, 02:33:29 AM »

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: July 22, 2009, 03:05:13 AM »
ABBF and IFBB (amateur) are both corrupt.
That's the reason the IFBB World Championships in Dubai was canceled.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: July 22, 2009, 03:24:46 AM »
ABBF and IFBB (amateur) are both corrupt.
That's the reason the IFBB World Championships in Dubai was canceled.

fixed.

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #135 on: July 22, 2009, 04:46:17 AM »
fixed.

It's a shame that accusations against one individual has labeled an entire International Organization as being corrupt. I guess that's just the way it goes.  If everyone uses this logic then pretty much every sporting organization in the world can be labeled as corrupt in some way or another.  I do agree that term limits should be set. This is the only way to ensure that one person can't monopolize any organization.  I'm actually in support of the ABBF for the simple fact that having two viable International Bodybuilding Organizations would be better for the athletes. Each organization would be forced to step up their game and do things in order to compete with the other organization. Having a monopoly allows one organization to do whats in its best interest and not necessarily what will benefit the athletes.

Pat

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: July 22, 2009, 04:54:07 AM »
It's a shame that accusations against one individual has labeled an entire International Organization as being corrupt. I guess that's just the way it goes.  If everyone uses this logic then pretty much every sporting organization in the world can be labeled as corrupt in some way or another.  I do agree that term limits should be set. This is the only way to ensure that one person can't monopolize any organization.  I'm actually in support of the ABBF for the simple fact that having two viable International Bodybuilding Organizations would be better for the athletes. Each organization would be forced to step up their game and do things in order to compete with the other organization. Having a monopoly allows one organization to do whats in its best interest and not necessarily what will benefit the athletes.

Pat

I agree, you are right. Especially in the highly objective "sport" of bodybuilding, something like corruption would be unheard of. The strict drug rules of the IFBB also show how very important upholding the law is for the entire organization.

Having criminals or drug abusers in their ranks would be impossible!

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #137 on: July 22, 2009, 02:15:19 PM »

The decision by the IFBB to suspend the ABBF was not an attack against Asians it was because of the alleged corrupt activities of Paul Chua. The only person who should be concerned about his dignity is Paul Chua?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #138 on: July 22, 2009, 02:55:31 PM »
The decision by the IFBB to suspend the ABBF was not an attack against Asians it was because of the alleged corrupt activities of Paul Chua. The only person who should be concerned about his dignity is Paul Chua?

Could we get this moved to the Asian Board? ;D

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #139 on: July 23, 2009, 09:57:57 AM »
Could we get this moved to the Asian Board? ;D
;D

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #140 on: July 23, 2009, 10:56:30 AM »
IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY CHAMPIONSHIP YOU LIKE. I AM NOT A TOP OFFICIAL IN ANY INTERCONTINENTAL FEDERATION IN ORDER TO FIGHT FOR MR. CHUA OR ANY OTHER MEMBERS. THIS IS NOT HIS ORGANIZATIO, IT IS BELONG TO ASIAN NATIONS. WE MUST RESPECT EACH OTHERS, NO RELIGIOUS, RACE, POLITIC,AND NATIONALITIES IN SPORT OF BODYBUILDING.
I AM SORY TO TELL YOU THAT MY CONDUCT, AND ETHICS WANT ALLOW ME TO SAY BAD WORDS. PLEASE RESPECT.

WEIBK with all due respect you often talk about Asian dignity and rights etc yet say bodybuilding should not have any aspects of race,politics,nationality, or religion but you seem to follow Chua's story that Rafael and the IFBB a fed made up of mostly white countries (after separation with ABBF) is looking down on and raping the dignity of Asian people etc, so this brings race and nationality into it, quite frankly this is not true, Chua has made this a racial issue by claiming that Rafael and the IFBB are against the ABBF purely on racial and nationalistic grounds, he uses this angle to keep Asian national feds under his umbrella, the reason why ABBF was kicked out was corruption, now i think Rafael and William Tierney are corrupt and foolish in certain ways but the ABBF is too. I have competed in both IFBB and ABBF contests in the past and they are both the same, sadly not all Asians keep their dignity.
Thunderdome approved

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: July 23, 2009, 11:39:40 AM »
WEIBK with all due respect you often talk about Asian dignity and rights etc yet say bodybuilding should not have any aspects of race,politics,nationality, or religion but you seem to follow Chua's story that Rafael and the IFBB a fed made up of mostly white countries (after separation with ABBF) is looking down on and raping the dignity of Asian people etc, so this brings race and nationality into it, quite frankly this is not true, Chua has made this a racial issue by claiming that Rafael and the IFBB are against the ABBF purely on racial and nationalistic grounds, he uses this angle to keep Asian national feds under his umbrella, the reason why ABBF was kicked out was corruption, now i think Rafael and William Tierney are corrupt and foolish in certain ways but the ABBF is too. I have competed in both IFBB and ABBF contests in the past and they are both the same, sadly not all Asians keep their dignity.

HI SCHMOE BUSTER, NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU. YOU ARE TOTALY RIGHT, ABBF LEARNED A LESSON AND EVEN CHUA, MY PIONT WAS THAT THERE WILL BE 2 ASIAN FEDERATION , EXIST ONE ABBF, AND THE ONE WHICH WILL BE ELECTED IN INDIA. ALL THIS BECUASE OF WHAT YOU MENTIONED THE CORRUPTION, AND USE THE POWER. BELEIVE ME A BIG SUPRISE WILL BE ON THE WAY FOR BOTH ABBF, AND IFBB. MY CONCERNED WAS THAT WE WAS HAVING ONE FEDERATION IN ASIA, BUT NOW WE WILL BE DEVIDED, AND WHO WILL SUFFER POOR ATHELTES. I HOPE YOU GOT MY PIONT. REGARDS.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #142 on: July 23, 2009, 11:49:17 AM »
HI SCHMOE BUSTER, NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU. YOU ARE TOTALY RIGHT, ABBF LEARNED A LESSON AND EVEN CHUA, MY PIONT WAS THAT THERE WILL BE 2 ASIAN FEDERATION , EXIST ONE ABBF, AND THE ONE WHICH WILL BE ELECTED IN INDIA. ALL THIS BECUASE OF WHAT YOU MENTIONED THE CORRUPTION, AND USE THE POWER. BELEIVE ME A BIG SUPRISE WILL BE ON THE WAY FOR BOTH ABBF, AND IFBB. MY CONCERNED WAS THAT WE WAS HAVING ONE FEDERATION IN ASIA, BUT NOW WE WILL BE DEVIDED, AND WHO WILL SUFFER POOR ATHELTES. I HOPE YOU GOT MY PIONT. REGARDS.

I understand your concern but i think that 2 competing federations is not really a bad thing, athletes can choose which they want to compete in, most will stay with ABBF of course but those who wish to pursue the IFBB pro card will maybe compete in the IFBB Asian contests, as well as those who perhaps have a bad relationship with ABBF. If Paul Chua cleans up his act and the ABBF then he will make Rafael look the fool, but if Chua keeps up with his racial,nationalistic agenda against the IFBB then nothing will change, ABBF needs to prove IFBB is wrong rather than rallying under the Asian nationalism flag and complaining about the IFBB, it is the selfish and greedy individuals who make athletes suffer and that is the real crime.
Thunderdome approved

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: July 23, 2009, 03:03:34 PM »
Can this thread be deleted? Who cares ???

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #144 on: July 23, 2009, 09:37:54 PM »
Can this thread be deleted? Who cares ???

quiet Chick will think you are gay ;D
Thunderdome approved

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: July 23, 2009, 10:20:32 PM »
quiet Chick will think you are gay ;D
Yes he will because the word GAY is in this post you really have to watch yourself around him :D

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #146 on: July 23, 2009, 10:38:49 PM »
Yes he will because the word GAY is in this post you really have to watch yourself around him :D

Chicks Gaydar will be homed in
Thunderdome approved

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: July 23, 2009, 11:21:57 PM »

WEIBK

• Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: July 24, 2009, 01:43:10 AM »

MR. ASIA & ELECTORAL CONGRESS FOR NEW ASIAN BODYBUILDING FEDERATION UNDER LEADERSHIP OF RAFAEL SANTONJA WILL START TODAY IN INDIA, LOOKING FOR A STRONG, TRNASPRANCY, AND HONEST COMMITTEE TO RUN THIS NEW FEDERATION.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #149 on: July 24, 2009, 04:33:39 AM »
MR. ASIA & ELECTORAL CONGRESS FOR NEW ASIAN BODYBUILDING FEDERATION UNDER LEADERSHIP OF RAFAEL SANTONJA WILL START TODAY IN INDIA, LOOKING FOR A STRONG, TRNASPRANCY, AND HONEST COMMITTEE TO RUN THIS NEW FEDERATION.

Any idea of the candidates? wonder how honest this new fed will be!
Thunderdome approved