Author Topic: Since True Adonis doesn't work, what does he do to survive? Are his parents  (Read 19765 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
It's an inner dialog >:(

;D ;D ;D ;D

That youtube video actually makes me laugh, the hilariously bad attempt at an english accent just tops it off  ;D

Alex23

That youtube video actually makes me laugh, the hilariously bad attempt at an english accent just tops it off  ;D

Outed as an A23 fan.

muffed up accent = that's the idea ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
Outed as an A23 fan.

muffed up accent = that's the idea ;D

What shows it from, are you being served or something?

Tatyana

• Getbig III
They are. What's important nowadays are connections and soft skills.

With degrees you can whipe ur ass.

There are loads of jobs you can't do without a degree, for example, most of the skilled health care jobs.

Would you really want your doctor/nurse/radiographer/pharmacist to go on connections and soft skills?

Alex23

What shows it from, are you being served or something?

nah kinda made it up... based on Allways Sunny in Filly...

Army of One

• Getbig V
Outed as an A23 fan.

I think your ok when your not making post after post about being the king, seem more humble lately so its all good.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I think you guys are all missing the bigger picture: Alex's raised pinky is a clear indication of good breeding and manners.  ;)

The Master

• Getbig V
I think you guys are all missing the bigger picture: Alex's raised pinky is a clear indication of good breeding and manners.  ;)

Spoken like a true obnoxious english snob.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
I have not worked very much since I dropped out of college 2 years ago. It's been great!!! I live without many desires for things, except my love of truth, which guides me to educate myself in the laboratory of my own brain. I have had sharper intelligence increases over these past two years than I ever had before, I can feel content without having anything at any time. I have peace of mind, an awesome physique, a wonderfully imagination, an insatiable individualism about me and I am never bored. I know all too well how to entertain myself without having to spend money. I feel close to the divine source of creation every day. I am sensitive to spiritual energies and see them in my presence every day. I am a bit of a hermit I guess, since I don't have incentive to be at a social arena such as a campus or a busy job, but I have healthy habits and good morals. I feel Love, Gratitude, Inspiration on a daily basis. I know I am evolving and have elected myself to be on the forefront of human evolution. My experiences have taken me to the point where I may see that we are indeed, as one species, in the full swing of evolution. There is a lot that we must all be enlightened on and these things that we must know, I now am knowing ahead of the herd. I sincerely believe these teachings that I commit myself to will be baby food one day. We are cosmic teenagers, if that.
~

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Spoken like a true obnoxious english snob.
*points to chest*

Moi?

The Master

• Getbig V
*points to chest*

Moi?

Yes, you.. you vicious bastard.

I have not worked very much since I dropped out of college 2 years ago. It's been great!!! I live without many desires for things, except my love of truth, which guides me to educate myself in the laboratory of my own brain. I have had sharper intelligence increases over these past two years than I ever had before, I can feel content without having anything at any time. I have peace of mind, an awesome physique, a wonderfully imagination, an insatiable individualism about me and I am never bored. I know all too well how to entertain myself without having to spend money. I feel close to the divine source of creation every day. I am sensitive to spiritual energies and see them in my presence every day. I am a bit of a hermit I guess, since I don't have incentive to be at a social arena such as a campus or a busy job, but I have healthy habits and good morals. I feel Love, Gratitude, Inspiration on a daily basis. I know I am evolving and have elected myself to be on the forefront of human evolution. My experiences have taken me to the point where I may see that we are indeed, as one species, in the full swing of evolution. There is a lot that we must all be enlightened on and these things that we must know, I now am knowing ahead of the herd. I sincerely believe these teachings that I commit myself to will be baby food one day. We are cosmic teenagers, if that.

Why did you drop out of college? >:(

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

You hanging with Daddywaddy?
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Aw, you remembered! I've missed you, too.   8)

heavyNbasic

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Glad to hear.

You sound like a bright bunch of people, given yours and your sisters brainpower and all (although you claimed that she was a bit nuts ;D ). Potential like that can't be held down for long if the will is there.

Feel good post of the day.  Congratulations ol' trout.

figgs

• Getbig IV

Why did you drop out of college? >:(

It was my calling :) It was a well deserved break. My first break from school since I was 6 years old.
~

The Master

• Getbig V
Aw, you remembered! I've missed you, too.   8)

Always ;D

It was my calling :) It was a well deserved break. My first break from school since I was 6 years old.

What is your calling from now on?

figgs

• Getbig IV

Always ;D

What is your calling from now on?

To know myself, free of imagined limitations. To orchestrate my life in perfect health, to live in harmony with the Universe, to be joyfully present for the people in my life, and to continuously practice uplifting my state of being towards unity with the divine source of creation, which resides in the center of each and every one of us. I am helping to lift our species out of perpetual ignorance and am dancing around the collapsing authoritarian structure of society. Self-sovereignty is right over the horizon!!!!
~

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
To know myself, free of imagined limitations. To orchestrate my life in perfect health, to live in harmony with the Universe, to be joyfully present for the people in my life, and to continuously practice uplifting my state of being towards unity with the divine source of creation, which resides in the center of each and every one of us. I am helping to lift our species out of perpetual ignorance and am dancing around the collapsing authoritarian structure of society. Self-sovereignty is right over the horizon!!!!
Wow! Bummer if you came up short, bro.  :-\

The Master

• Getbig V

How do you plan to pull this off in practice (financially aso?) Living with mom? :o

figgs

• Getbig IV
I get a job every now and then and live off my savings. I have a job doing landscaping at a 'prestigious' country club golf course on Long Island, which I start at the end of this month. I'll be moving out from my mom's house at this time. All I needed to do was trust myself that I would be in the right place at the right time. I never worried where I would end up and now I can see the fruits of my positive attitude.
~

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Hahaha, figgs is a great guy!

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
Worst investment than Enron/tyco stocks.

i made a ton on Enron stock when it went down...I was able to purchase it when it hit a low of 31 cents or so, then i sold it for a dollar and change the next day if i remember correctly..I was under the impression that enron had assets that could be sold for more than the 30 cents it was trading for..however, the stock price rose so sharply that i sold..

Anyone want to see the trade confirm on that?

figgs

• Getbig IV
I share myself freely with Getbig out of pure love for Getbig and also karmic connections with the people of Getbig who helped me when I got started up on my bodybuilding adventure. Although I am not a show-going fan of bodybuilding, I do consider myself a fan of the the extremities of my hobby of choice and the good health and inspiration that bodybuilding itself generates.

You're a great guy yourself, wavelength. You have a few %'s under me in terms of bodyfat and are one ripped ass mofo who knows his body well.

I can relate to this kid  8)
~

The Master

• Getbig V
I get a job every now and then and live off my savings. I have a job doing landscaping at a 'prestigious' country club golf course on Long Island, which I start at the end of this month. I'll be moving out from my mom's house at this time. All I needed to do was trust myself that I would be in the right place at the right time. I never worried where I would end up and now I can see the fruits of my positive attitude.

All power to you for going after what you truly desire 8)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
I share myself freely with Getbig out of pure love for Getbig and also karmic connections with the people of Getbig who helped me when I got started up on my bodybuilding adventure. Although I am not a show-going fan of bodybuilding, I do consider myself a fan of the the extremities of my hobby of choice and the good health and inspiration that bodybuilding itself generates.

You're a great guy yourself, wavelength. You have a few %'s under me in terms of bodyfat and are one ripped ass mofo who knows his body well.

I can relate to this kid  8)

Thanks figgs may you succeed in your quest to enlightenment :)