Author Topic: ZACK KHAN DVD  (Read 14177 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
ZACK KHAN DVD
« on: July 11, 2009, 07:58:28 AM »

challenge

• Getbig III
Re: ZACK KHAN DVD
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 08:04:05 AM »
Look I'd suggest you get the fundamentals first and not leech off these clowns. Go buy Arnold's encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding and use the beginners routine. Then in half a century when you look like you workout try your luck at competition.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 08:15:46 AM »
Look I'd suggest you get the fundamentals first and not leech off these clowns. Go buy Arnold's encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding and use the beginners routine. Then in half a century when you look like you workout try your luck at competition.

the whole "training video" concept is really just a ruse...........99% of the time, the guy on the other end watching these video, is on his couch sniffing a pair of soiled posing trunks and furiously beating his pee-pee as he watches zack's glistening biceps contract while doing a set of curls.........no one buys these videos because they are looking for training tips.

buy flex magazine for 4 straight months, and you will ,for all intents and purposes, learn all you ever need to know about bodybuilding training and nutrition.

training videos = wackoff material for schmoes

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 08:16:18 AM »
I actually can't wait for the guy to turn pro.  Big fella only 28 years old.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 08:19:32 AM »
ok wiggs haha.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 08:20:47 AM »

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 08:35:38 AM »
the whole "training video" concept is really just a ruse...........99% of the time, the guy on the other end watching these video, is on his couch sniffing a pair of soiled posing trunks and furiously beating his pee-pee as he watches zack's glistening biceps contract while doing a set of curls.........no one buys these videos because they are looking for training tips.

buy flex magazine for 4 straight months, and you will ,for all intents and purposes, learn all you ever need to know about bodybuilding training and nutrition.

So very true!  Yet there are ostensibly straight guys out there with a library of these silly videos.  Ah well, a fool schmoe and his money are soon parted.  ::)

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2009, 08:35:54 AM »
I actually can't wait for the guy to turn pro.  Big fella only 28 years old.

he doesn't look that great onstage, he would never be a top pro

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2009, 09:16:35 AM »
he either looks absolutly massive, cartoon big.... and soft as shite...

or small and slightly harder.... never hits the nail on the head, if he did he could go very far... one of the biggest men ive seen with my own eyes, only ruhl was a bigger lump...

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2009, 09:47:17 AM »
speaking from exerpeience,,I see

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2009, 09:48:13 AM »
Daz Ball is better than Zak Khan

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2009, 09:50:31 AM »
daz ball is big and much harder,,,, hed kill for zacks overall genes tho, top arms, delts, back... good legs,, altho daz has some of the best legs going pro or amature

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2009, 10:33:59 AM »
Daz Ball is better than Zak Khan

LOL

Daz has gone backwards the last 2 times I have seen him, lost his 'wow' factor as he was listening to the wrong people..............Zack should wipe the floor with him this year at the finals!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2009, 11:30:57 AM »
Hardest and driest since dorian

He was in belfast recently at th eukbf championships

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2009, 11:34:01 AM »
Hardest and driest since dorian

He was in belfast recently at th eukbf championships

LOL

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 11:34:58 AM »
i wasnt at show here is pic - in the UK i mean. not bad for offseason

aleksandr1974

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2009, 08:09:43 AM »
michael arvila
how you understand from this videoclip that he released dvd ?
for me, this movie from youtube is only compilation of different Zacks pictures and videoclips taken from the internet...
i saw all of them before.

challenge

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2009, 08:16:27 AM »
michael arvila
for me, this movie from youtube is only compilation of different Zacks pictures and videoclips taken from the internet...

I think he has a little man crush on zack. That video is not worth the attention of any straight people yet alone bodybuilding enthusiasts.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2009, 08:18:20 AM »
"Training videos" are a way for bodybuilders to do G4P and make some cash without the stigma. It's the respectable version of posing for muscle worship sites.  :P

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2009, 08:19:58 AM »
michael arvila
This clip is the "promo" to get sum info on what people want to see in his soon to be released DVD
http://www.videosurf.com/video/zack-khan-dvd-promo-67469630

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2009, 09:25:22 AM »

was that flat bench his best lift that he had to put it in the trailer??? her did only one rep WITH HELP...

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2009, 12:32:41 PM »
This clip is the "promo" to get sum info on what people want to see in his soon to be released DVD
http://www.videosurf.com/video/zack-khan-dvd-promo-67469630

I believe his vid hits the shelves in October or November...shold be interesting Zack says he wants it to be HARDCORE
C

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2009, 01:04:09 PM »
good shape, could use a bit more size tho

:D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2009, 03:02:46 PM »
"Training videos" are a way for bodybuilders to do G4P and make some cash without the stigma. It's the respectable version of posing for muscle worship sites.  :P

You, Sir, are exactly right!  Anyone who finds those worship sites stigmatizing should find these training videos stigmatizing too.  They are the same product targeting the same audience.  No one--and I mean no one--buys these videos to get training tips.  If you want real training tips you book one or more sessions with a trainer.  If you are gay, bi, or "straight with a curve" and want to be titillated then you buy these silly videos.  ::)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2009, 03:24:42 PM »
You, Sir, are exactly right!  Anyone who finds those worship sites stigmatizing should find these training videos stigmatizing too.  They are the same product targeting the same audience.  No one--and I mean no one--buys these videos to get training tips.  If you want real training tips you book one or more sessions with a trainer.  If you are gay, bi, or "straight with a curve" and want to be titillated then you buy these silly videos.  ::)

Bay I respect you and I actually think you are more astute then a lot of people give you credit for, but you have the tendency to be rather silly.

Are training videos Whack off material for Schomes? I'm sure that this is the case for some people, but I honestly think that the majority of patrons of such things are straight. There is no way to possibly quantify this, but I would make an educated speculation that only about 20-30% of the bodybuilding subculture is gay, or in the closet.

This is a high percentage compared to most subcultures, however it is still the relative minority for ours. I still buy bbing magazines, because from time to time I learn something I didn't know before. Doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen, or sometimes it refreshes my memory about something related to nutrition, pharmacology, biology, etc. Also I like to support this subculture.

That said I don't think in the 14-15 years I have been around BBing I have never once had a sexual fantasy, or thought about any of the men involved in it, and I can say this honesty. Actually I am usually so oblivious to the fact that a bodybuilder is almost naked, as it simply doesn't register to me on any level sexually.

This doesn't mean that all people are like I am....but I know I'm not the only one. I don't watch training videos, (outside of occasionally viewing a youtube link off of getbig), and the reason is not that I think its gay to do so, but that most Training videos are about as exciting as watching late night c-span. Bbing videos are incredibly boring....but I wouldn't automaticlay fault someone for being a Schome for trying to learn something from them.

Honestly I think its more naivety then gay impulses. I think most people that buy those videos think that these pro bodybuilders actually know something that they don't....when in fact they are usually just genetically blessed, and can get away with whatever style of training they want.

Bottom line...I think that insecurity drives more people to bbing then sexual reasons. Most of us, for one reason or another, identify with the astehetics of a powerfull comic book physique, and its the need to overcomensate that drives most of us to try and live into that aesthetic. I don't see this as a failure, as this is no different from anyone else, (we all have insecurities and need a crutch from time to time), but the neat thing is that someone that got serious about bodybuilding is someone that decided to do something about their desires/insecurities, where as most people do not have the passion, or drive to do so. (Regardless of what area they feel weak in.)