Author Topic: UNBELIEVABLE! CRAIG TITUS LINKED TO MLB STEROIDS SCANDAL  (Read 11840 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! CRAIG TITUS LINKED TO MLB STEROIDS SCANDAL
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2009, 06:14:46 PM »
I think he's also invoilved in the unsolved "who killed Biggy and Tupac" scandals also.    Add Jon Bene Ramsey!!!!

Nice one! :)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2009, 07:48:39 PM »
There are no 6 month contracts...yearly, or multiyear

Here is one of the top guys:

$600K Yr. 4 year deal

%cut of a certain line of products

Travel, food, supps, clothes paid, first class travel only

Additional money by guest appearances (5K per) all expenses paid, DVD sales, clothing line,  pics, etc

Additional contracts with major magazine (100K), numerous industry related companies

I stand corrected ;)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: July 20, 2009, 09:32:04 PM »

Travel, food, supps, clothes paid, first class travel only

I never really thought about it before but I guess for a pro, first class travel is much closer to being a necessity, what's it like flying coach at 250 lbs?

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #103 on: July 20, 2009, 11:27:44 PM »
Sorry Chick but, you have to admit that ALL competitive Bodybuilding depends 99.9% on drugs use.
Corvette Lover

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2009, 11:47:38 PM »
offcourse, thats what is making them break out from the natural human physique boundaries

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #105 on: July 21, 2009, 06:34:40 AM »
The question is doesn't Chick realize all this or is he just playing stupid.

There is no bodybuilding, as we know it, without drugs. Sports like baseball would survive like you say. The Weider's desperately wanted bb in the Olympics or at least recognized somewhat. Legitimate year round drug testing would have helped their cause no doubt. But, here's the problem: reduce the drug use drastically and there is no bodybuilding. It's dead. So it was a problem that couldn't be solved.

There is no baseball "as you know it", without drugs....no football "as you know it" without drugs...and on and on...

Drugs had no bearing on the Olympic push...judging and lack of criteria did. If there is a test, then yu have to pass it...plain and simple. Just like every other Olympic sport.

Stop posting like you know what you're talking about

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2009, 06:39:02 AM »
There is no need to "dodge" anything...you're talking out of your ass

Any decent suplement contract pays all of those things mentioned, and some of the top guys have contracts in the upper 6 figures....

You sure do like to bring up gayness and faggotry a lot

CHICK,,THIS FELLA WANTS TO BRING OTHER GAYS OUT SO HE KNOWS DEEP DOWN INSIDE ITS OK FOR HIM TO BE COME OUT ALSO,,

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2009, 06:55:30 AM »
Sorry Chick but, you have to admit that ALL competitive Bodybuilding depends 99.9% on drugs use.

yes having shitty genetics makes you blame roids.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2009, 06:58:26 AM »
CHICK,,THIS FELLA WANTS TO BRING OTHER GAYS OUT SO HE KNOWS DEEP DOWN INSIDE ITS OK FOR HIM TO BE COME OUT ALSO,,

LOL....quite obvious

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 21, 2009, 07:19:51 AM »
lol when craig comes out he can go in again.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #110 on: July 21, 2009, 07:46:52 AM »
There is no baseball "as you know it", without drugs....no football "as you know it" without drugs...and on and on...

Drugs had no bearing on the Olympic push...judging and lack of criteria did. If there is a test, then yu have to pass it...plain and simple. Just like every other Olympic sport.

Stop posting like you know what you're talking about

It's absolutely ridiculous that you maintain that those sports have just as much drug use as bodybuilding. To compete successfully in the bodybuilding teen nationals requires drugs, often quite heavy use too. I don't know what kind of leagues talented kids playing baseball play in but are they just as likely to feel the need to do elaborate cycles of all kinds of different drugs just to have a shot in doing well? I really doubt it. Have the best teens playing baseball pee in a cup and then have the best NPC teen bodybuilders do the same - same percentage of positives in both sports?

Say you have a 16 year old son and he comes home from the gym one day and says a former pro bb has taken him under his wing and says with his help he has a shot at the teen nationals title. Any dad who knows the sport is going to think, "who the hell is this bb - stay the fuck away from my kid!" :D Same kid is playing baseball and doing well and you'd have the same worry as to what he will feel is required to play the sport successfully? The recent teen winner lived with Eric Fromm -  certainly a nightmare scenario if it was my kid.

Bodybuilding = drug use isn't mostly in the pros and isn't just in the off-season before the in-season drug testing starts but is there from the start.

I don't follow baseball and am not in the US but isn't there now lots of drug testing after all the scandals? I suspect the sport will live on (won't be completely clean of course, like any sport, but state-of-the-art drug testing does curtail use a great deal). Try the same in bodybuilding and let's see what happens.  :D

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2009, 08:02:45 AM »
They're integral to virtually ALL sports...they aren't "essential" either, they're taken by choice...just as they are in football, baseball and pretty much every other sport on the planet

football, baseball, basketball, hockey, they can all exist without the Juices. but don't tell me Pro bodybuilding  is in that category.....puhleeeeze. ....

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2009, 08:07:34 AM »
all sports require weightlifting.

so does bodybuilding.

but in bodybuilding, the other crucial aspects such as talent, athleticism, speed, strength, etc. are substituted by dosage.

so bodybuilding = weightlifting + drugs
    other sports = weightlifting + skill + talent, etc.
Deep Tissue Massage

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #113 on: July 21, 2009, 09:06:16 AM »

football, baseball, basketball, hockey, they can all exist without the Juices. but don't tell me Pro bodybuilding  is in that category.....puhleeeeze. ....
'Course it isn't. That's why the IOC would laugh at any of the Weiders attempts to have BB'ing made an Olympic sport. Just beggars credulity.   

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 21, 2009, 09:12:47 AM »
'Course it isn't. That's why the IOC would laugh at any of the Weiders attempts to have BB'ing made an Olympic sport. Just beggars credulity.   

where did the IFBB get this stupid idea that the IOC would allow a drug infested "sport" called Pro-Bodybuilding be allowed to compete. what where they thinking for Christ' sake.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #115 on: July 21, 2009, 09:17:32 AM »

where did the IFBB get this stupid idea that the IOC would allow a drug infested "sport" called Pro-Bodybuilding be allowed to compete. what where they thinking for Christ' sake.
Well, Ben and Joe were always looking for some sort of legitimacy for their 'sport' when in reality it has more red lights than Amsterdam. The IOC never seriously entertained the thought of making it an event. What a joke.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #116 on: July 21, 2009, 09:20:10 AM »
I dispute the whole notion of drug-tested any way. Why is it so stigmatized to take hormones to circumvent the limits that evolution has put on humans' ability to build muscle?

Bodybuilding is about nutrition + hormones + training. Just as bodybuilders have no qualms about telling what they eat and how they train, they should have no qualms about telling what their hormone use is like, in an ideal (witch hunt-free) world.  :P

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: July 21, 2009, 12:05:22 PM »
As wholesome as baseball, apparently

Welcome to reality

Great Come back Chick
Most are all show no go!

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 21, 2009, 12:14:03 PM »
what is with all the gay 4 pay bull shit around here????

there seems to be a few people hung up on it???

you guys know who you are!!!

you guys constantly fuck with chick......why don't you plan on showing up in person and talking the same shit......

you fucks would likely shit your drowers......

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 21, 2009, 01:35:36 PM »

Gotta agree with this Chick....I know you are trying hard to be loyal to bodybuilding because it's your job and because you truly love the sport, and we love it as well, but you just can't compare bodybuilding with other major sports...in terms of drug usage for the purpose of being successful within said sport..

Bodybuilding seems to depend on illegal drug use which means all profesional bodybuilders are felons in a sense...and I admit I and everyone on here as well are hypocrites because we buy the mags and critique the bods and follow the contests and also hero-worship these guys..... knowing full well the athletes are using illegal substances often obtained illegally

I wish I could believe you Chick..I just don't see how bodybuilding would stand a chance of survival without the drugs....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2009, 01:39:28 PM »

Gotta agree with this Chick....I know you are trying hard to be loyal to bodybuilding because it's your job and because you truly love the sport, and we love it as well, but you just can't compare bodybuilding with other major sports...in terms of drug usage for the purpose of being successful within said sport..

Bodybuilding seems to depend on illegal drug use which means all profesional bodybuilders are felons in a sense...and I admit I and everyone on here as well are hypocrites because we buy the mags and critique the bods and follow the contests and also hero-worship these guys..... knowing full well the athletes are using illegal substances often obtained illegally

I wish I could believe you Chick..I just don't see how bodybuilding would stand a chance of survival without the drugs....

So what you believe, is if the bodybuilders are 240 instead of 260, then BB doesn't survive? 

BB survives now, even with your assessment of guys being "felons", using gear, illegal usage, etc...

But if everyone is clean, no illegal activity, no gear, etc....it fails??

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: July 21, 2009, 01:44:26 PM »

So what you believe, is if the bodybuilders are 240 instead of 260, then BB doesn't survive? 

BB survives now, even with your assessment of guys being "felons", using gear, illegal usage, etc...

But if everyone is clean, no illegal activity, no gear, etc....it fails??

Chick-you've said, in an exchange between you and I, that without the drugs, there would be no pro bb'ing.  people would not pay to see the competitors and supp companies would not hire the contestants for endorsements.  you said that dude.  of course, i'm wayyyyy too fucking lazy to search the board to pull up those quotes.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 21, 2009, 01:45:28 PM »
I dispute the whole notion of drug-tested any way. Why is it so stigmatized to take hormones to circumvent the limits that evolution has put on humans' ability to build muscle?

Bodybuilding is about nutrition + hormones + training. Just as bodybuilders have no qualms about telling what they eat and how they train, they should have no qualms about telling what their hormone use is like, in an ideal (witch hunt-free) world.  :P

you make a good point that it's kinda great to use drugs for the purpose of circumventing the limits placed on our bodies by nature...I kinda support that....that's why I buy the mags and follow the sport....

the problem is that steroids DO have harmful effects on the body if the athlete isn't careful and isn't monitored....the IFBB guys are pretty careful about this and have doctors monitoring them, but even many of them still wind up with severe health problems with high blood pressure, liver, kidney and heart problems....what about the ordinary joe or the many pro wrestlers, who have been dropping dead in their prime 20's and 30's?...steroids may not be the sole cause of this but there is a HUGE correlation

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 21, 2009, 01:50:14 PM »

you make a good point that it's kinda great to use drugs for the purpose of circumventing the limits placed on our bodies by nature...I kinda support that....that's why I buy the mags and follow the sport....

the problem is that steroids DO have harmful effects on the body if the athlete isn't careful and isn't monitored....the IFBB guys are pretty careful about this and have doctors monitoring them, but even many of them still wind up with severe health problems with high blood pressure, liver, kidney and heart problems....what about the ordinary joe or the many pro wrestlers, who have been dropping dead in their prime 20's and 30's?

Wrestling is a whole different world...the causualties within the wrestling community is staggering...and the reasons are far and wide from BB....recreational drugs, pain killers, scheduling/ travel, the nature of the business itself...all lead to an increased risk in pro wrestling.

BB has had their fair share of deaths, injuries, etc...but nowhere near wrestling and most likely very similiar to other sports

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 21, 2009, 01:51:29 PM »
How Great that would be if Pro Bodybuilding completely eliminate the use of Anabolics, but then, we would have a Natural Bodybuilding contest and who wants to see natural guys.......hahahhahahaha hahahaha