Author Topic: Police Union condemns Obama over "stupid" comments.  (Read 19451 times)

body88

Re: Police Union condemns Obama over "stupid" comments.
« Reply #150 on: July 26, 2009, 08:36:54 PM »
pssst: The investigation had played out, ...and the Cambridge PD dropped the charges calling the arrest regrettable.

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about 99% percent of the time.  Living in Boston, I can tell you 99% of the population agrees with Crowley.  The Cambridge police have backed away from their apology since the facts came out.  Btw, the Cambridge police don't speak for Crowley who has told Gates he would not appologize.  The mayor of Cambridge is friends with that scumbag Gates.  No wonder she doesent have the balls to call it like it is.  I hope the tapes of this fool acting like a madman come out.

body88

« Reply #151 on: July 26, 2009, 08:41:00 PM »
I believe that obligation goes both ways, ...especially for a police officer who enters the private home of a civilian uninvited. Gates fulfilled his obligation to that end. Crowley refused. He instead lured an innocent over the threshold of his property into a jurisdiction wherein he could lawfully make an arrest. It was stupid.

Do you even know what happened?  I mean really.  Crowley asked Gates to step out of his home to talk, and Gates said: Ill step outside with your momma.  You twist and distort a story (leaving out huge pieces; the ones where Gates was acting like a madman) and act as if the poor African American man is the victim.  I'm glad you don't live in America  ::)  Thank God!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #152 on: July 26, 2009, 08:41:14 PM »
You have no fucking clue what you're talking about 99 percent of the time.  Living in Boston, I can tell you 99% of the population agrees with Crowley.

How dare you tell lazy eye with the 170+ IQ that she's wrong!

splinterhands

• Getbig II
« Reply #153 on: July 26, 2009, 09:16:07 PM »
COPS = whores for the local government..99% of em just are traffic nuisances and hand out tickets...
most r just a waste of space...or have the "me against the world" complex (as exemplified by your post)
legalize drugs...and 99% of the need for cops simply vanishes...poof!
COP = i ws too much of a faliure getting a criminal justice degree...OR...kids used to beat my fatass in high skool ;)

I'm a cop with two degree's, own my own cabinet shop, and the only time I ever got my ass beat was in a boxing ring.  I could care less about legalizing drugs, my job is enforcing laws and not creating them.  99% of the problems are caused by users of drugs, not caused by cops "busting" people for using them.  Almost all of the interactions I have with the public are positive.  If you're a criminal, the interactions aren't going to be so positive though. 

As far as writing tickets, that is a very small part of law enforcement.  That's just the most visable part to the public.  Most is dealing with neighbors that can't get along, checking suspicious persons, taking larceny reports, investigating accidents and so on.   

BTW..if you're a criminal, the cops are out to get you.  If not, you're a paranoid SOB.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 26, 2009, 09:20:55 PM »
I'm a cop with two degree's, own my own cabinet shop, and the only time I ever got my ass beat was in a boxing ring.  I could care less about legalizing drugs, my job is enforcing laws and not creating them.  99% of the problems are caused by users of drugs, not caused by cops "busting" people for using them.  Almost all of the interactions I have with the public are positive.  If you're a criminal, the interactions aren't going to be so positive though. 

As far as writing tickets, that is a very small part of law enforcement.  That's just the most visable part to the public.  Most is dealing with neighbors that can't get along, checking suspicious persons, taking larceny reports, investigating accidents and so on.   

BTW..if you're a criminal, the cops are out to get you.  If not, you're a paranoid SOB.

ToxicAvenger is an alcoholic, steroid abusing, drug addict who has spent the last decade in and out of rehab.

splinterhands

• Getbig II
« Reply #155 on: July 26, 2009, 09:25:40 PM »
Yeah, I thought I could feel a little resentment from him. ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: July 26, 2009, 09:28:16 PM »
Yeah, I thought I could feel a little resentment from him. ;D

Just look at his posts. He wasn't the smartest guy on the block by any means but years of drug and alcohol abuse have left him with the intellectual capacities of a mentally challenged six year old. Fortunately for him, at 32 years old, his parents are still willing to let him live with them so it's not like he's out on the streets.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #157 on: July 26, 2009, 09:29:07 PM »

[Hugo] and who the fuck are you!? [Hugo]

splinterhands

• Getbig II
« Reply #158 on: July 26, 2009, 09:32:43 PM »
A friend. ;D

Are you calling Hugo for backup? ???

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #159 on: July 26, 2009, 11:13:26 PM »
how many cops ya know without massive self esteem complexes...?

ESPECIALLY true about female cops...

I rate them right up there emu poop!

alright ..alright...once in a while they clean up the mess on teh highway...ok fine..good garbage disposal men...and about as qualified :)

tsk, tsk, ...c'mon Toxie, you know cops do more than that.
Granted alot of cops have "issues", ...especially when it comes to relating to civilians, but that's just the nature of the beast. You try doing what they do, and see if you don't experience a few issues of your own. It's no picnic.

It's not easy being a cop. Nobody is perfect, ...least of all them. They make mistakes. It happens.
Then you have the complete and total jerks who have no business wearing the uniform. You got all kinds.
You can't however be under the impression that society is better off without them, ...just the dick head cops.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: July 26, 2009, 11:21:42 PM »
You have no fucking clue what you're talking about 99% percent of the time.  Living in Boston, I can tell you 99% of the population agrees with Crowley.  The Cambridge police have backed away from their apology since the facts came out.  Btw, the Cambridge police don't speak for Crowley who has told Gates he would not appologize.  The mayor of Cambridge is friends with that scumbag Gates.  No wonder she doesent have the balls to call it like it is.  I hope the tapes of this fool acting like a madman come out.

What the police backed away from when the facts came out were the charges.
It was AFTER dropping charges against Gates, that the police Chief Haas referred to the incident as regrettable,
and admitted to the making of mistakes.

If the police are backing away from this position, ...why have they not re-instated charges against Gates?  ???

Do you even know what happened?  I mean really.  Crowley asked Gates to step out of his home to talk, and Gates said: Ill step outside with your momma.  You twist and distort a story (leaving out huge pieces; the ones where Gates was acting like a madman) and act as if the poor African American man is the victim. 

Gates could have said "I'll step outside with your momma, your pappa, and your f-ing Aunty.
That doesn't warrant an arrest. It's rude, ...it's disrespectful, ...but it's not an arrestable offense.

I'm glad you don't live in America  ::)  Thank God!

I'm glad I don't live in America as well. You people make too much ado about nothing.

I honestly think people are flipping out because there's a Black man in the White House, and they are afraid he will start loading caucasians onto boxcars as revenge for the years of discrimination Blacks have had to endure.

If this situation had occurred, and it was Alan Keyes or Mike Steele who'd been arrested, and made those allegations, ...don't you think GW Bush would have heard about it as well? As I've stated soooo many times before:

"The role race played in this arrest has yet to be determined!"

What has been determined is that this arrest was stupid, unecessary, and completely avoidable.

The ultimate power, or decision making authority in this situation lay with Sgt. Crowley.
It was Crowley who made the arrest and it was HE who laid the charges. Charges which under scrutiny,
after all the facts were gathered were shown to lack merit, ...so they were therefore dropped.

What has yet to be determined however, is if Professor Gates' charges of racism have merit.

For the sake of argument, let us assume Professor Gates' charges of racism on Crowley's part have no merit whatsoever. The fact still remains he made a stupid decision, one reversed by the Cambridge Police Dept, and in so doing, provided a man with an agenda, a platform. Now, his reputation is tarnished, and you're up in arms screaming at me over a web forum. Does it not all sound stupid to you? It does to me.

Seriously Body88, ...you need to stop melting down, or we might have to start calling you Blob88.   :D
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #161 on: July 26, 2009, 11:56:51 PM »
What the police backed away from when the facts came out were the charges.
It was AFTER dropping charges against Gates, that the police Chief Haas referred to the incident as regrettable,
and admitted to the making of mistakes.

If the police are backing away from this position, ...why have they not re-instated charges against Gates?  ???

Gates could have said "I'll step outside with your momma, your pappa, and your f-ing Aunty.
That doesn't warrant an arrest. It's rude, ...it's disrespectful, ...but it's not an arrestable offense.

I'm glad I don't live in America as well. You people make too much ado about nothing.

"The role race played in this arrest has yet to be determined!"

Actually, across the board about 90% of disorderly conduct charges are dropped... The offense is on the books to allow for Officers to have a way to keep riots from ensuing and it works.

The way this has been handled from a police standpoint is pretty much on point with any law enforcement entity anywhere.

Did you know that the Duty Sergeant who was also on the premises during the arrest was black and backs the arrest?

It had ZERO to do with race.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 27, 2009, 12:20:36 AM »
Actually, across the board about 90% of disorderly conduct charges are dropped... The offense is on the books to allow for Officers to have a way to keep riots from ensuing and it works.

The way this has been handled from a police standpoint is pretty much on point with any law enforcement entity anywhere.

Did you know that the Duty Sergeant who was also on the premises during the arrest was black and backs the arrest?

It had ZERO to do with race.

Have I said race was a factor? Can someone please point out to me where I've said race was a factor? anyone?

Personally, I couldn't care less if the Duty Sargeant is Black, blue, green, pink, purple, or chartreuse.
I have not said race had anything to do with Crowley's conduct. I'm saying Crowley made a stupid decision.

Do you really think Crowley was afraid that a feeble old man, unable to stand without his cane was going to overpower him, his fellow Cambridge PD officers, as well as the Harvard Campus police and start a riot?

As soon as he got the id, and established Gates as the lawful occupant, ...he should have left. End of story.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: July 27, 2009, 12:34:27 AM »
I don't agree.  Crowley didn't know this guy was friends with the President.  He didn't know people knew him.  He was doing his job, and this idiot pulled the race card.

I can't believe I missed this earlier.

Does anyone here for a minute think Crowley would have arrested Gates, had he known Gates was a prominent scholar connected all the way to the very White House itself?

...especially if, as Tu says, 90% of all disorderly conduct charges are routinely dropped?
And, if Crowley had to do it all over again, ...do you think he might do anything differently?

w

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #164 on: July 27, 2009, 12:39:25 AM »
I can't believe I missed this earlier.

Does anyone here for a minute think Crowley would have arrested Gates, had he known Gates was a prominent scholar connected all the way to the very White House itself?

...especially if, as Tu says, 90% of all disorderly conduct charges are routinely dropped?
And, if Crowley had to do it all over again, ...do you think he might do anything differently?

I can tell you that if someone was questioning me in my own home I would be pissed, but the Police got a report of his description breaking into the house (Obama said so himself), so he was pissed and went off line thus he should have been arrested.

I guess that in your little leftist world someone who is connected to the White House should never be arrested  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: July 27, 2009, 12:43:40 AM »
I can tell you that if someone was questioning me in my own home I would be pissed, but the Police got a report of his description breaking into the house (Obama said so himself), so he was pissed and went off line thus he should have been arrested.

I guess that in your little leftist world someone who is connected to the White House should never be arrested  ::)

No, in my world, innocent people have a right to be pissed in their own home and shouldn't get arrested for it.
w

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #166 on: July 27, 2009, 01:05:20 AM »
No, in my world, innocent people have a right to be pissed in their own home and shouldn't get arrested for it.

Obama : " he jimmied in and the Police did their job in responding".

Last I heard he wasn't arrested for breaking and entering but for disorderly conduct, to be honest I would have been thankful to them if they would arrive because it shows they do their job.
If they tell him that there was a report of someone that fit his description breaking into the house, which he did, than he should understand it's their job to check it throughly.

For fake pills sake! Any burglar can answer the door once the Police arrive and impersonate the owner....should they just say ohhh ok and bye bye? No they should check it throughly and he should corporate to make it finish swift and efficiently.

Your incompetent brain finally understand this?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: July 27, 2009, 02:36:31 AM »
Obama : " he jimmied in and the Police did their job in responding".

Last I heard he wasn't arrested for breaking and entering but for disorderly conduct, to be honest I would have been thankful to them if they would arrive because it shows they do their job.
If they tell him that there was a report of someone that fit his description breaking into the house, which he did, than he should understand it's their job to check it throughly.

For fake pills sake! Any burglar can answer the door once the Police arrive and impersonate the owner....should they just say ohhh ok and bye bye? No they should check it throughly and he should corporate to make it finish swift and efficiently.

Your incompetent brain finally understand this?

Since you're trying soooo hard, I'll give you the response you're sooo desperately trying to evoke.

I don't recall this ever being in dispute.

There, ...ya happy now? I actually devoted 30 seconds to you. You can go off and die happily now.  :)

w

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #168 on: July 27, 2009, 03:34:46 AM »
Since you're trying soooo hard, I'll give you the response you're sooo desperately trying to evoke.

I don't recall this ever being in dispute.

There, ...ya happy now? I actually devoted 30 seconds to you. You can go off and die happily now.  :)

I wonder what will happen if Obama will say he saw some stupid pills on sale  :-*

Anyway, the Police did their job, Gates got what he asked for, Obama should get sued.

There aren't two ways to look at this, all you Obama nut swingers simply can't admit he was wrong, if Bush would have said so you would have been protesting in the streets.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #169 on: July 27, 2009, 04:15:15 AM »
Your argument supports the status quo. America voted for change it could believe in.  :P

Jag, your ignorance and stupidity knows no bounds. 

So now 52.7% voted for people yelling racist insults at cops? 

People voted for a change from Bush, not a marxist radical dictatorship.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: July 27, 2009, 06:22:07 AM »
Jag, your ignorance and stupidity knows no bounds. 

So now 52.7% voted for people yelling racist insults at cops? 

People voted for a change from Bush, not a marxist radical dictatorship.

What racist insults did Gates yell at Crowley?
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #171 on: July 27, 2009, 06:24:18 AM »
What racist insults did Gates yell at Crowley?

He yelled at him "You can talk to my mama outside".Now,if a white guy said that to a black cop how do you think that would have went down?This sawed off little racist will soon be exposed when the tapes are released and you will look like an idiot for defending him.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: July 27, 2009, 06:54:38 AM »
He yelled at him "You can talk to my mama outside".Now,if a white guy said that to a black cop how do you think that would have went down?This sawed off little racist will soon be exposed when the tapes are released and you will look like an idiot for defending him.

Where are the racist insults you allege Gates hurled at Crowley?

Are you alleging that any disrespectful comment stated to a law enforcement officer who does not share your ethnicity, that it's racism? Is that what you're saying?

Who's defending Gates? I'm defending President Obama and his assessment of the situation. It was stupid!
w

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #173 on: July 27, 2009, 07:09:21 AM »
Who's defending Gates? I'm defending President Obama and his assessment of the situation. It was stupid!

It's stupid to comment on ANY issue and then follow it up with a statement saying you don't know all the facts.  He's a President with training wheels.

It's blatantly obvious that all of his actions after those statements have been damage control, because he was about to get destroyed over them.

It's OK to admit he made a mistake.

I live in the same area as Body88.  His assessment has been spot on.  Believe me, we can't avoid getting bombarded with this up here.  It's everywhere.  In fact, it's the main topic on sports radio shows up here.  That's insane, given the fanatic climate of sports fans here.
Y

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: July 27, 2009, 08:51:47 AM »
Where are the racist insults you allege Gates hurled at Crowley?

Are you alleging that any disrespectful comment stated to a law enforcement officer who does not share your ethnicity, that it's racism? Is that what you're saying?

Yes,thats the way you people on the left have made it.When Trent Lott made an innocent comment praising an old man you wanted him drummed out of the senate,Don Imus was fired for a silly comment,Jimmy the greek fired,Al Campannis fired BUT Jaime Foxx on his show calls Mily Cirus a white bitch,nothing happens.

So,if you want to make an issue of race every single time,now we are going to do the same.Gates is a racist,shot his sawed off mouth off and went to jail.Let him sue if he thinks he was wronged.My bet?He wont sue because he knows whats on the tapes.Obama/Wright jumped in and will soon be exposed as to what he is ,a racist scum bag who hates whites.