Author Topic: What if the FBI invaded the house of all the IFBB pros 1 week out of the Olympia  (Read 4507 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Weider already made sure that would never happen

how do you know this?...did he tell you???

Method101

• Getbig V
wheres my fuckin apology now that i provided the source of my information.  :D

spinnis

how do you know this?...did he tell you???

Swede is in teh know.

Now move on

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
I think they would find very little. The drugs have already been used up....it's after the Olympia that guys would stock pile (European grand prix tour). Just kidding. Or am I?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
emn1964 shut the fuck up.

hey dip shit, did they post the contents of the warrant?  no.  you really are stupid if you believe that story.

Valley

• Getbig II
How long before that happends in countries like USA and UK...

Steroids are legal to use in the U.K

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
very true.......

Method101

• Getbig V
very true.......
It is a very unclear law, you cannot buy or deal them within Britain obviously. but im not sure about posession...

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
your not alowed to deal..... thats as far as the law goes

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
What if the FBI just went and fucked themselves and actually went after real criminals?

Then we would all be safe  ;)

dbow196

• Getbig II
They can get a search warrant now if they even think a guy may be using steroids,

On what do you base this assertion?

To get a search warrant requires Probable Cause, and a mere suspicion of use does not rise to that level. They would have to have some evidence that there are in face illegal AAS in their homes.

The fact that they are 290 lbs of muscle and probably on the juice and probably keep it in their home is what courts call circumstantial evidence and not enough for a warrant. 

Method101

• Getbig V

To get a search warrant requires Probable Cause, and a mere suspicion of use does not rise to that level. They would have to have some evidence that there are in face illegal AAS in their homes.

The fact that they are 290 lbs of muscle and probably on the juice and probably keep it in their home is what courts call circumstantial evidence and not enough for a warrant. 

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/blog/2009/07/20/oklahoma-steroid-investigation-targets-secret-service-agent-because-of-muscular-physique/

Brian Surber’s tactic of using pictures of muscular individuals as probable cause in search warrants in steroid cases is a dangerous precedent.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive

;D

just buy buy a warrant like Denzel Washington did in the movie 'training day'

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
The U.S. government is riddled with Schmoes...Something tells me that their is some sort of protection mechanism going on behind the scenes...

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Some, like Jay are smart, and either have prescriptions (with any non-scrip stuff stashed at a friend's place nearby that they visit daily or as needed).

11venthhour

• Getbig III
man 20 guys in jail, zippy! half of them would have scipts, or they would walk in the end. epic waste.

this is coming from someone who is frustrated to see guys making gains he will never make.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
I don't have this problem because i'm a natural genetic freak

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Some, like Jay are smart, and either have prescriptions (with any non-scrip stuff stashed at a friend's place nearby that they visit daily or as needed).

ahahahaha, prescriptions for what??

10g steroids per week, 15 i.u. hgh ed and insuline? Plus diuretics, ephedrine, clenbuterol, T3 and pain killers??

Do you think the Police is stupid?? Stashing stuff "at a friends place nearby" maybe works for you to hide steroids from your mom, but that doesn't work in a month long observation that comes before any raid.

You're clearly delusional.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/blog/2009/05/11/ifbb-pro-martin-kjellstrom-interrogated-by-swedish-police-in-steroid-investigation/

LOL...check out this gem in the comments section:

"I THINK THAT IT IS SO DISGUSTING WHAT PEOPLE ARE WRITING ABOUT THE BODYBUILDERS, THEY ARE PEOPLE JUST U AND ME , THE BODYBUILDERS WORK VERY HEARD AND SHOULD BE RESPECTED AND NOT TARNISH FOR BEING THE BEST,I AM VERY CONCERN ABOUT THE RESPECT OF THE PEOPLE IN THESE SPORT, AND MOST OF ALL THIS TALK ABOUT "ANABOLIC" IS SOMETHING THAT LOW LIFE PEOPLE USED TO DESTROYED A PERSON LIFE , PEOPLE SHOULD BE A SHAME OF THEM SELF FOR WRITING THESE THINGS , AND TORMENTING THE GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS SPORTS."

HAHA, RON.....

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
LOL...check out this gem in the comments section:

"I THINK THAT IT IS SO DISGUSTING WHAT PEOPLE ARE WRITING ABOUT THE BODYBUILDERS, THEY ARE PEOPLE JUST U AND ME , THE BODYBUILDERS WORK VERY HEARD AND SHOULD BE RESPECTED AND NOT TARNISH FOR BEING THE BEST,I AM VERY CONCERN ABOUT THE RESPECT OF THE PEOPLE IN THESE SPORT, AND MOST OF ALL THIS TALK ABOUT "ANABOLIC" IS SOMETHING THAT LOW LIFE PEOPLE USED TO DESTROYED A PERSON LIFE , PEOPLE SHOULD BE A SHAME OF THEM SELF FOR WRITING THESE THINGS , AND TORMENTING THE GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS SPORTS."

Damn it, how far can Lee Priest fall??  :o :o :o

;D ;D

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Damn it, how far can Lee Priest fall??  :o :o :o

;D ;D

Not too far he's very short ;D

gh2

• Getbig II
It's just a matter of time before the steroid witch hunt in USA will result in new laws that will enable the police to search BB's houses based on their physique alone.

When the olympic games come to London in 2012 steroids will be made illegal in UK too. The government will be trying to cover their hypocritical asses trying to show the world how "good" their country is.

It's just a matter of time. This does'nt mean that the steroid using subculture will disappear, but there will be very few countries where it will be legal.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
The Weiders have doctors on their payroll, so they cover their athletes.
No doubt about it...