Author Topic: Levrone..Is he gonna do it?  (Read 5233 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: Levrone..Is he gonna do it?
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2009, 10:05:30 PM »
It's been done.  Age 48:

And thats exactly what Levrone would look like this days if he goes ballz to the wall...Probably 12 to 16th at the Olympia...However, like Flex he would be given a top 10 finish...Hell I don't think Levrone could beat Bob if they had a masters Olympia these days...Levrone legs would probably look something like Mike Quinn's...

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2009, 10:08:23 PM »
And thats exactly what Levrone would look like this days if he goes ballz to the wall...Probably 12 to 16th at the Olympia...However, like Flex he would be given a top 10 finish...Hell I don't think Levrone could beat Bob if they had a masters Olympia these days...Levrone legs would probably look something like Mike Quinn's...

I don't think Kevin tried at all for the 2003 Olympia.  His heart just wasn't there at that point.  I think he could make the top 10 and do it legitimately so.  At age 45, Vince Taylor placed 13th and Shawn Ray felt he deserved to trade places with King Kamali and place top 10.  2001 was also a very competitive Mr. Olympia and Vince beat Gunter and some other solid competitors.

Bodybuilding Pro.com

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2009, 11:04:19 PM »
i guest posed along side kevin at the 2001 southern states.

kevin and i were talking in the hotel lobby, and i seriously thought he was retired since he was very small. after telling me he was also guest posing and starting his prep on monday for the olympia witch was in about 10 weeks, i started laughing to my self that this was clearly a joke, and he was fucking with me.

I dont know what his weight was, but he was small.....very small.

at the olympia he placed 2nd i think, and was awesome.

you can chalk it up to drugs, or what ever....i know i couldn't do it in 10 weeks.

I doubt kevin will EVER step on stage to compete again....but if he wanted, he could be a head ache at the ARNOLD in March, dont underestimate -

I can vouch for this, i was there as well. He looked very small and didn't look anything like the second best bodybuilder in the world, but all that aside i don't think he's taking anywhere near what he was taking back then, but he's taking something for sure.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2009, 01:57:43 PM »
i guest posed along side kevin at the 2001 southern states.

kevin and i were talking in the hotel lobby, and i seriously thought he was retired since he was very small. after telling me he was also guest posing and starting his prep on monday for the olympia witch was in about 10 weeks, i started laughing to my self that this was clearly a joke, and he was fucking with me.

I dont know what his weight was, but he was small.....very small.

at the olympia he placed 2nd i think, and was awesome.

you can chalk it up to drugs, or what ever....i know i couldn't do it in 10 weeks.

I doubt kevin will EVER step on stage to compete again....but if he wanted, he could be a head ache at the ARNOLD in March, dont underestimate -

X2.......you could take 50 guys and have them try to get ready in 12-14 weeks.....same gear.....same training.....and levrone would be the only one to come out looking like number 2 in the world!!!!! he knew how to train and eat and cardio and he also knew what to take......but it is not all about drugs......you do need a strong understanding of diet and what exercises work best for your individual body type......most people would just attribute his results to drugs....much more than that IMHO!

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2009, 02:31:45 AM »
I get a 404 error page?  ???

maybe the internet considers you not being worth it?