Author Topic: Chrome Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster From Dubai, India Spotted In London  (Read 32308 times)

Alex23

the swedish king strikes me as a type of "guy" who'd drive a Smart car.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! The "king" stikes me as the kinda guy who get stuck with his Segway and has to call "Mother".

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV

Putin looks more willing to be gay for pay.

Alex23

Putin looks more willing to be gay for pay.

And the "swiss banks" are in sweden..... ::)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.

russian guys always have to the steal look. we are so hard.  yep.
Oh...Monica!

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
And the "swiss banks" are in sweden..... ::)

What are you going on about?  

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
once that oil dries up they will be back on their camels.

All the construction they've done and are doing in Dubai is going to be making them money as a great tourist spot for a long time after it's all done.

Alex23

What are you going on about?  

Were you dropped as a Kid? 

Sweden's main source of revenue is its famous Swiss banking system.  Maybe you've heard of UBS? Sweden also provides the pope with his famous Swiss guard.  And cuckoo clocks are from Sweden.  And the famous swiss army knife. And Martina Hingis.  And Geneva, Sweden, is famous for hosting important conferences.  Sweden is also famous for being neutral and its lovely Alps

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
Were you dropped as a Kid? 

LOL, as i thought.  DOn't try to bite off more than you can chew, "big man"  English isn't your first language, is it?

Um, dude, I was kidding, but this is no longer funny. You realize there is also a country in Europe called SWITZERLAND?

Alex23

LOL, as i thought.  DOn't try to bite off more than you can chew, "big man"  English isn't your first language, is it?

Of course you are. Failed to downplay.

You're a fucking idiot. Get an education.

Dubai, India <-----------> Geneva, Sweden.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
Of course you are. Failed to downplay.

You're a fucking idiot. Get an education.

Dubai, India <-----------> Geneva, Sweden.

Hey asshole, just admit you made a mistake. If you can't get sarcasm when it's slapping you in the face, that's a defect of your education, not mine. 

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
Why the heck do people get confused with Switzerland and Sweden?? Two different countries people!

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
Sweden's main source of revenue is its famous Swiss banking system.  Maybe you've heard of UBS? Sweden also provides the pope with his famous Swiss guard.  And cuckoo clocks are from Sweden.  And the famous swiss army knife. And Martina Hingis.  And Geneva, Sweden, is famous for hosting important conferences.  Sweden is also famous for being neutral and its lovely Alps. 

BTW, we have a very intelligent poster on here called "theworm" you should meet.  you two might be on par intellectually. 

And next time quote my entire post.

divcom

• Getbig V
Why the heck do people get confused with Switzerland and Sweden?? Two different countries people!

no problem here.

swiss transplant

swed daughter

if i could steal millions... it would go in a swiss bank.

my next vac is to sweden.

swiss flag is like american red cross

sweden women love to wear the flag.

divcom did his homework
Oh...Monica!

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
Thanks for your contribution, divcom.  Very helpful. ::)

Now where did my semi-literate friend who can't read a simple thread in plain fucking English disappear?

divcom

• Getbig V
Thanks for your contribution, divcom.  Very helpful. ::)

Now where did my semi-literate friend who can't read a simple thread in plain fucking English disappear?

you are doing crack...imp...if you think i'm going to explain anything logically on this board...esp this wacked out thread.  that's what  i have patients for.  stick to the vitals.  ok...sometimes i make an exception to the rule on here but not today.

Oh...Monica!

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
you are doing crack...imp...if you think i'm going to explain anything logically on this board...esp this wacked out thread.  that's what  i have patients for.  stick to the vitals.  ok...sometimes i make an exception to the rule on here but not today.

####, this is between me and Alex23.  Nobody asked you for a kindergarten lesson in the middle of the page, Mr. Inferiority Complex (LMAO at "patients" . . . yes, you're a doctor, I'm sure).  Next time, mind your own business and stick to posting pics of man-shes. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

swiss transplant
Always did have a thing for Miss Hingis. Absolutely right in my wheelhouse. Cha Cha Cha!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Always did have a thing for Miss Hingis. Absolutely right in my wheelhouse. Cha Cha Cha!

^
What he said.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Looks like we now have blackbillions to counterbalance Matt C's intellectual prowess and present the other side of the argument in an equally engaging way. Yay!

spinnis

this thread has it all.

Nice cars, nice women, Putin, killings etc

divcom

• Getbig V
####, this is between me and Alex23.  Nobody asked you for a kindergarten lesson in the middle of the page, Mr. Inferiority Complex (LMAO at "patients" . . . yes, you're a doctor, I'm sure).  Next time, mind your own business and stick to posting pics of man-shes. 

thanks.  you never know what direction some of us are headed behind these usernames.  :)
Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
this thread has it all.

Nice cars, nice women, Putin, killings etc

i'd have to agree with you on that.  is there another board on the internet that gets this crazy?  getbig member for 6 yrs and going strong. 
Oh...Monica!

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
thanks.  you never know what direction some of us are headed behind these usernames.  :)

At least you have a sense of humor.  :) I'm still awaiting the return of the "King23" . . . LOL, you'd think a "King" would know how to pick his battles.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Looks like we now have blackbillions to counterbalance Matt C's intellectual prowess and present the other side of the argument in an equally engaging way. Yay!
You're too politic, kiwi, so I'll say it: Maybe their racial pathologies and concomitant looniness will cancel each other out. We can but hope.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
At least you have a sense of humor.  :) I'm still awaiting the return of the "King23" . . . LOL, you'd think a "King" would know how to pick his battles.

Post a pic you fucking homo !!!!!!
 ;D