Author Topic: Chrome Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster From Dubai, India Spotted In London  (Read 32009 times)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
At least you have a sense of humor.  :) I'm still awaiting the return of the "King23" . . . LOL, you'd think a "King" would know how to pick his battles.

alex is a fat hummer driving b#### with a nice woman from Compton who likes to belittle some of us along with X-factor.  if you can call him out...it's all good. but the return of King video is a classic.  right...TrueDonkey?
Oh...Monica!

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
Post a pic you fucking homo !!!!!!
 ;D

Divcom is the king of posting pics, so I'll let him take care of that

alex is a fat hummer driving b#### with a nice woman from Compton who likes to belittle some of us along with X-factor.  if you can call him out...it's all good. but the return of King video is a classic.  right...TrueDonkey?

WTF are you calling me TrueDonkey for? I guess everybody's got an alias here, but I've gone through this with Ron himself because somebody pmed him about me.  He told me he could see "what other accounts are there", and I responded yes I know you can and that's why you know I'm not an alias.  I guess he agreed with me. 

divcom

• Getbig V
Divcom is the king of posting pics, so I'll let him take care of that

WTF are you calling me TrueDonkey for? I guess everybody's got an alias here, but I've gone through this with Ron himself because somebody pmed him about me.  He told me he could see "what other accounts are there", and I responded yes I know you can and that's why you know I'm not an alias.  I guess he agreed with me. 

TrueDonkey = TrueAdonis, i guess you havent seen Alex23's return video after being put in timeout.
Oh...Monica!

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
TrueDonkey = TrueAdonis, i guess you havent seen Alex23's return video after being put in timeout.

Link?

divcom

• Getbig V
Oh...Monica!

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV

Damn Classic!

LOL that was pretty funny.  No, that's not me getting peed on.  I'm on here too sporadically to have a feud bad enough that somebody would make a video for me.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
back on topic , these were taken yesterday at the Lars Anderson museum

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
great stuff. Maybe you and your whore(wife)will be next ;D

Interracial Couple Murder Was A Hate Crime
By News One November 7, 2008 1:10 pm
An interracial couple was brutally murdered in Califonia possibly due to race-based attacks. Sgt. Jan Pietrzak of Riverside, California and his wife Quianna Jenkins-Pietrzak were killed in their home by four Marine officers who worked under the young sergeant. The motive was initially leaked by Riverside police as robbery, but Pietrzak’s mother has a different take:

“Everything I hear, I hear from the newspapers. I want to know the truth.”A family friend, who asked not to be named, said Pietrzak-Varga had mentioned racial bias could have been a motive. Pietrzak, who was white, was married to a black woman. All the accused killers are black.

Sgt. Jan Pietrzak is a white officer, and his wife is black. The nature of the crime calls into question what the real reason for the home invasion was, especially considering that two of the confessing culprits worked under Pietrzak. All four of the Marine murderers are black. Reportedly the four men bound and gagged the couple before shooting them, and attempting to burn the house down. Although there was an admission of sexual assault, no individual claimed responsibility.

Pvt. Kesuan Sykes, 21, is being held in a Riverside jail. Lance Cpl. Tyrone Miller, 20; Pvt. Kevin Darnell Cox, 20, and Pvt. Emrys John, 18, are being held in the brig at Camp Pendleton. Two of the four served in the same unit as Pietrzak.

TAGS: hate crime, interracial couple, marines, murder, riverside
Share and Enjoy:

WTF is wrong with you?  Don't bring that BS to this board.  You're a piece of shit for that...racist post reported >:(

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
My Friend's new car  ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
i'm not posting a pic of my Bentley 

divcom

• Getbig V
WTF is wrong with you?  Don't bring that BS to this board.  You're a piece of shit for that...racist post reported >:(

nope...it's what's up with billions?

we need more peace on getdumb.  all doves, stuff animals and gay video themes.
Oh...Monica!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
gotta love the rr drophead

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
The Ferrari California looks great in Grey.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers

QFT

Parker

• Getbig V
That's not new, it's a photoshop, some designer did that...The One-77 is the new one

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
That's not new, it's a photoshop, some designer did that...The One-77 is the new one

If he was that rich he'd just build one wouldn't he ?  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

The only Ferrari with a cup holder

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
My Friend's new car  ;D

That's one UGLY fcuking ride :(

Parker

• Getbig V
If he was that rich he'd just build one wouldn't he ?  ;)

That's if Aston would allow it...
The only Ferrari with a cup holder

it's been said that Ferrari wanted more woman to buy the cars, and the California was made with women in mind.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
That's if Aston would allow it...
it's been said that Ferrari wanted more woman to buy the cars, and the California was made with women trophy wives in mind.
Fixed!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Thats down near Harrods in Kensington, walk around there and all the millionaire/billionaire arabs have cars like that with arab number plates, its crazy.

and the terrorists hate America for it's decadence and excess . . .

??? ::)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
I'm not a fan of the Ferrari California.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
I'm not a fan of the Ferrari California.

Yeah I seen one in person and it's a nice looking car but it doesn't compare to a 430 Scuderia

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
rolls royce drophead... that is my dream car :(