Author Topic: Chrome Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster From Dubai, India Spotted In London  (Read 32685 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Problem is the chrome thing has been too many times before, and it's a hazard. There was the Chrome Audi, the Chrome M3, etc. Now people are starting to wrap the cars in Matte black, like the Ferrari 599 GTB with the black rims. Or unpainted carbon fiber...

I guess the Arabs go to London for the shopping and possibly to pick up women :-\. Plus, I believe Harrods is owned by Dodie Fayed's people? Correct?

I hate Matte black cars. I would never get a Ferrari in Matte black. Looks like faded black paint. I'd choose regular black anyday over it.....
No doubt about it...

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
I love Matte Black.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I hate Matte black cars. I would never get a Ferrari in Matte black. Looks like faded black paint. I'd choose regular black anyday over it.....

You ain't a A-rab will millions of dollars, and have  tons of black cars...in fact, they prefer new, like brand new, anything over 3 yrs has no resale, and they don't like used cars. Imagine that the only thing in your day is to decide whether to get your Ferrari in Matte Black or regular black...

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
You have chip on your shoulder? Your woman cheat on you with a white dude? You have some real insecurity issues that you need to deal with.

i expect that coming from a mixed breed mulato like you. by the way matte black cars are nice to look at.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
You ain't a A-rab will millions of dollars, and have  tons of black cars...in fact, they prefer new, like brand new, anything over 3 yrs has no resale, and they don't like used cars. Imagine that the only thing in your day is to decide whether to get your Ferrari in Matte Black or regular black...

Tough life they must live. Still, we can dream.....
No doubt about it...

Mobil

• Getbig IV
i expect that coming from a mixed breed mulato like you. by the way matte black cars are nice to look at.

blackbillions= angry racist....
real men= no rubbers

Parker

• Getbig V

Marcus Garvey hated WEB Dubois for being mixed...failure to see the big picture... And even marcus Garvey could trace his roots back to one single African ethnic group. Back to Africa...Where?
You have a monsterous chip on your shoulder and insercurities to match. You seem  from you posts unable to keep a woman, and you apparently are worried she may cheat...seems to me, you may want to evaluate what YOU are not provided for her....A Insecure man, tends to lack a things, and a woman can see that.  
If your W. African, not my fault your ancestors sold my ancestors into slavery. As one very famous Doctor once said, "I don't put 'White' up, and I don' put 'White' down, because either way, you are focused on 'White'."

I suggest you do the same.

Tough life they must live. Still, we can dream.....

Well, you and and rest of uss have one ting up our sleaves, we can in theory bang as many women as we want, in our own countries...They cannot. They can't date, hold hands, etc. Imagine having to go Mcdonalds, and standing in either 3 lines. One for the batchelors, one for the women, and one for the families.  

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
Marcus Garvey hated WEB Dubois for being mixed...failure to see the big picture... And even marcus Garvey could trace his roots back to one single African ethnic group. Back to Africa...Where?
You have a monsterous chip on your shoulder and insercurities to match. You seem  from you posts unable to keep a woman, and you apparently are worried she may cheat...seems to me, you may want to evaluate what YOU are not provided for her....A Insecure man, tends to lack a things, and a woman can see that.  
If your W. African, not my fault your ancestors sold my ancestors into slavery. As one very famous Doctor once said, "I don't put 'White' up, and I don' put 'White' down, because either way, you are focused on 'White'."

I suggest you do the same.

Well, you and and rest of uss have one ting up our sleaves, we can in theory bang as many women as we want, in our own countries...They cannot. They can't date, hold hands, etc. Imagine having to go Mcdonalds, and standing in either 3 lines. One for the batchelors, one for the women, and one for the families.  

Yeah, but I'll take the millions or dream any time of the week. You can always move.

Parker

• Getbig V

Yeah, but I'll take the millions or dream any time of the week. You can always move.

When you money is tied up in that area, and you family and religion are as well, why move...

Yeah, I would take the money as well, but bang as many women as I could as well.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Problem is the chrome thing has been too many times before, and it's a hazard. There was the Chrome Audi, the Chrome M3, etc. Now people are starting to wrap the cars in Matte black, like the Ferrari 599 GTB with the black rims. Or unpainted carbon fiber...

I guess the Arabs go to London for the shopping and possibly to pick up women :-\. Plus, I believe Harrods is owned by Dodie Fayed's people? Correct?

Dodie's father Mohammed owns Harrords

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
hehe guys good spot

i had a meeting there

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
hehe guys good spot

i had a meeting there

I waved to you but you didn't see me. I was in my Rolls Royce.
No doubt about it...

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
I waved to you but you didn't see me. I was in my Rolls Royce.

you mean the black one?
bro what you expect,you have tinted windows...lol

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...

you mean the black one?
bro what you expect,you have tinted windows...lol

Yeah, i was going to roll down the window, but i didn't want the peasants to see me.....
No doubt about it...

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
I visited Dubai once for 2 days and saw 8 different Ferraris at different times.  Craziness!

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
We will all be on camels when the oil dries up.

lol............funny.... .............and true

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
lol as if there is no electricity you monsters

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
Imagine that chrome Lambo on sunny day...it would a hazard, for both the driver and oncoming traffic.
That's why it's being driven around London.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.

hey billions...you cant like brasilian girls and dislike mulattas.  they are one in the same.

afro bloodline runs about 10-60%

hey...u in east london, essex or liverpool?
Oh...Monica!

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
hey billions...you cant like brasilian girls and dislike mulattas.  they are one in the same.

afro bloodline runs about 10-60%

hey...u in east london, essex or liverpool?

i think erika is white div. I live i  south London but i used to live in essex why'd you ask?

divcom

• Getbig V
i think erika is white div. I live i  south London but i used to live in essex why'd you ask?

could pass in south america but so can my mom.  she possibly a dweller and used athletes to move up the social ladder.  that's pretty common.  your game is right, she be interested. she runs with alot of afro/morenas.

essex - i know someone who lived their.  they moved to liverpool 
Oh...Monica!

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
could pass in south america but so can my mom.  she possibly a dweller and used athletes to move up the social ladder.  that's pretty common in brasil.  your game is right, she be interested. she runs with alot of afro/morenas.

your post does not make sense, are you talking about erika? please explain more clearly

divcom

• Getbig V
your post does not make sense, are you talking about erika? please explain more clearly

a person who is considered latino/a/ethnic in the states is usually/can be considered white in latin american...esp of erika complexion, hair texture, etc.  1 drop rule is played out differently based on wealth, social status, and some other defining points.

erika exposure to brown people is more than you know...esp brown men.  she can swing either way.  white if that moves her up or mulatta if she fells a strong connection to her ethnic roots.  it's all good

Oh...Monica!

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
a person who is considered latino/a/ethnic in the states is usually/can be considered white in latin american...esp of erika complexion, hair texture, etc.  1 drop rule is played out differently based on wealth, social status, and some other defining points.

erika exposure to brown people is more than you know...esp brown men.  she can swing either way.  white if that moves her up or mulatta if she fells a strong connection to her ethnic roots.  it's all good

yes you r right brown men but not black men

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
yes you r right brown men but not black men

what ethnicity is daniela div ?