Author Topic: Chrome Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster From Dubai, India Spotted In London  (Read 32327 times)

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
what about cristiane

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.

what etnicity is daniela div ?

morena (general term meaning afro - indian - port mixed or brown skin/dark hair some would say), too mixed to exactly classify her. a whole lot of native indian in her and marta.

Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
what about cristiane

i've seen cristie's mom.  woman is clearly mixed blk.
Oh...Monica!

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
Is this the "post ugly chicks pics" thread?

divcom

• Getbig V

hey billions...simone looks like erika...right?  definitely would be white, right, but her dad looks like george lopez.  met her in person at a friendly match a while back.  love this girl  :-*

Oh...Monica!

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV

hey billions...simone looks like erika...right?  definitely would be white, right, but her dad looks like george lopez.  met her in person at a friendly match a while back.  love this girl  :-*

Actually Simone looks like a dude.

divcom

• Getbig V
Actually Simone looks like a dude.

thanks
Oh...Monica!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
I visited Dubai once for 2 days and saw 8 different Ferraris at different times.  Craziness!

I saw some killers rides at the Emirates Mall

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
We will all be on camels when the oil dries up.

No, there are many ways to power vehicles, from electricity to natural gas to hydrogen fuel cells.  These technologies already exist, and others are being developed and improved on (one example:  www.teslamotors.com).  We in the West will be just fine post-oil.  The arabs?  Not so much.  They'll have to go back to fuccking camels instead of driving lambos.  The only difference between many arab countries and sub-saharan africa is the oil.  Once oil is gone or no longer in demand, they will return to being a poor 3rd-world region that nobody cares about.
Ron: "I am lazy."

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife is pretty smart; she knows that for the betterment of her lineage that "mating" with the average Black "player" who keeps saying "I do what I do 'cause I do what do" all day while trying to cash in $520 bi-monthly check at "Moneytree" around 3AM and hustling left and right for "blow" and/or Vicodins is not an option. She has a very high IQ and good genes. She doesn't deserve that Getto BS.

Hope this hurts.
Kind of a silly comment, but your wife's 'presentation' is very nice. Kudos.  :) 

Alex23

Kind of a silly comment, but your wife's 'presentation' is very nice. Kudos.  :) 

Agreed.

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

where did u meet simone div, she does not play in america. i would not say simone looks white at all to be honest, is she good looking? was she friendly? why didnt u het her number?

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife is pretty smart; she knows that for the betterment of her lineage that "mating" with the average Black "player" who keeps saying "I do what I do 'cause I do what do" all day while trying to cash in $520 bi-monthly check at "Moneytree" around 3AM and hustling left and right for "blow" and/or Vicodins is not an option. She has a very high IQ and good genes. She doesn't deserve that Getto BS.

Hope this hurts.

no alex it does not hurt hope this does because your wife is clearly a whore and its a shame because of black women like her in the next few decades there will be no black people left just mixed breed dirty,unworthy of life mixed up girls. if the dumb bitch knew black history she would not be with u

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
racism is childish

our differences are superficial at best

divcom

• Getbig V
where did u meet simone div, she does not play in america. i would not say simone looks white at all to be honest, is she good looking? was she friendly? why didnt u het her number?

i met her at a friendly match between the usa and brazil in the states. it was a meet the athletes thing.  marta, dany, erika and cristi were not there. there were alot of girls from the U20 team plus formiga and some other senior team players.  simone is white by brasil standards but highly mixed.  better looking in person.  i'd say gracious and polite.  phn #? i can only wish.  there were some usa players also including kai.  her family is really kool.

Oh...Monica!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
no alex it does not hurt hope this does because your wife is clearly a whore and its a shame because of black women like her in the next few decades there will be no black people left just mixed breed dirty,unworthy of life mixed up girls. if the dumb bitch knew black history she would not be with u
You know, I almost never make personal posts, but you're a farkin' idiot.  ::)

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
i met her at a friendly match between the usa and brazil in the states. it was a meet the athletes thing.  marta, dany, erika and cristi were not there. there were alot of girls from the U20 team plus formiga and some other senior team players.  simone is white by brasil standards but highly mixed.  better looking in person.  i'd say gracious and polite.  phn #? i can only wish.  there were some usa players also including kai.  her family is really kool.    

why could you only wish?

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
You know, I almost never make personal posts, but you're a farkin' idiot.  ::)

appreciate it

Alex23

i met her at a friendly match between the usa and brazil in the states. it was a meet the athletes thing.  marta, dany, erika and cristi were not there. there were alot of girls from the U20 team plus formiga and some other senior team players.  simone is white by brasil standards but highly mixed.  better looking in person.  i'd say gracious and polite.  phn #? i can only wish.  there were some usa players also including kai.  her family is really kool.

Dunno who the fuck this is but pretty disgusting. Stop posting on this ugly mug unless it's mainstream.

FFS, some of us are eating >:(

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

Dunno who the fuck this is but pretty disgusting. Stop posting on this ugly mug unless it's mainstream.

FFS, some of us are eating >:(

better than that piece of trash u call a wife

divcom

• Getbig V
why could you only wish?

think meet the olympia athletes w/out dining, etc...just meet the girls up close...just a fan thing.
Oh...Monica!

Alex23

better than that piece of trash u call a wife

Your Fooseboalll idol looks like a aging man...

Get a grip poor negro...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
appreciate it but im still young and in university so i have plenty of time to get rich
Maybe, take some time and get a handle on your mental health? Just a suggestion.  :)

divcom

• Getbig V
Your Fooseboalll idol looks like a aging man...

Get a grip poor negro...

it's pot for you tonight instead of the cubans...correct?  you're on a roll.

billions is a young guy.  that's easy to figure out in his posts.  you are established and at the level we are trying to get too  ::), so as Arnold would say, "Relax!"
Oh...Monica!

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Maybe, take some time and get a handle on your mental health? Just a suggestion.  :)

London under 21 chess champion at 13,i play drums,piano and guitar. I also do a lot of work helping the sick and needy people who society dont give a fuck about. My mental health is just fine