Author Topic: Chrome Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster From Dubai, India Spotted In London  (Read 32320 times)

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
if black people had listened to this man the world would have been such a great place for us.

Joel_A

• Getbig III

This is actually in Dubai, Pakistan.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
London under 21 chess champion at 13,i play drums,piano and guitar. I also do a lot of work helping the sick and needy people who society dont give a fuck about. My mental health is just fine
Very admirable pursuits. I'd suggest that your Getbig posts generally indicate some real issues.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
if black people had listened to this man the world would have been such a great place for us.
LOL. Marcus was delusional. American Blacks realized this right off the bat. Here he is when he visited the US. He was laughed at in the street.  :-\

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
London under 21 chess champion at 13,i play drums,piano and guitar. I also do a lot of work helping the sick and needy people who society dont give a fuck about. My mental health is just fine

let us stick to the vitals...billions.  was it football we were talking about?

faby - a really good u20 forward
Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V

This is actually in Dubai, Pakistan.

we already established these guys will be back with the flintstones when octane is gone.
Oh...Monica!

Alex23

appreciate it but im still young and in university so i have plenty of time to get rich

Reported. uncalled for.

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
LOL. Marcus was delusional. American Blacks realized this right off the bat. Here he is when he visited the US. He was laughed at in the street.  :-\

no he was not delusional at all u dumb fuck go and do some research u prick and that pic is not from when he visited the states because he lived in america before being deported. That pic is from the unia parade so get your fucken facts straight

Alex23

no he was not delusional at all u dumb fuck go and do some research u prick and that pic is not from when he visited the states because he lived in america before being deported. That pic is from the unia parade so get your fucken facts straight

I don't think anyone cares about your british negro deported or whatever.. give it a rest...

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
But that's not Swampi the Cocksmith and Dennis James!   :o

my friend has a Lamborghini.  i don't know what kind but it's from the 90's I think.  we get so much tail when we go to the club in it...
TEAM LAURA LEE!

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
let us stick to the vitals...billions.  was it football we were talking about?

faby - a really good u20 forward

fabiana can look cute some times but i think rosana is quite cute. I cant figure out het ethnicity, i think she is half black half white. Shes lesbian by the way.

divcom

• Getbig V
ok...girls!  we usually keep the racist stuff in all good fun.  you (all) are getting a bit personal.  we can easily switch the direction of this thread.  i hope your understand this hummerboy, billions and chimpanzee.
Oh...Monica!

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
I don't think anyone cares about your british negro deported or whatever.. give it a rest...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
LOL. Way back when, I did a grad degree on Caribbean migration, and I ran across Mr. Garvey lots. He was a certified nutbar. You want to get personal and get all rude that's fine. As an aside, are you a member/follower of the Nation of Islam? Those guys love Marcus Garvey and they have no idea/ clue as to reality. Have you ever read one of their tracts. Might as well be written in crayon. Fact checking!? Why bother.  

Alex23

fabiana can look cute some times but i think rosana is quite cute. I cant figure out het ethnicity, i think she is half black half white. Shes lesbian by the way.

I think you need to withdraw 50$ and go buy yourself a brown fleshlight and spare us your little fantasies.... FFS... do all eurotrashes have a 100 000 ng/ml estro level?

FFS. 

divcom

• Getbig V

morena - again it's a general term for ethnicity.  probably more afro w/some indo

lesbina - yep and so is my favorite natasha kai.  well...that's life.

Oh...Monica!

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
LOL. Way back when, I did a grad degree on Caribbean migration, and I ran across Mr. Garvey lots. He was a certified nutbar. You want to get personal and get all rude that's fine. As an aside, are you a member/follower of the Nation of Islam? Those guys love Marcus Garvey and they have no idea/ clue as to reality. Have you ever read one of their tracts. Might as well be written in crayon. Fact checking!? Why bother.  

::) thats what whites say about garvey to discourage black people frm following his teachings because if they do there is gonna be hell to pay for the past.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Lots of ugly south american women in this thread.

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
I think you need to take withdraw 50$ and go buy yourself a brown fleshlight and spare us your little fantasies.... FFS... do all eurotrashes have a 100 000 ng/ml estro level?

FFS. 

we use pounds not dollars. By your whore(wife) some books on black history and make sure she reads up on the way white men treated black women and children

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

divcom

• Getbig V
Lots of ugly south american women in this thread.

go to another thread!  this isnt gringo advertising.com.  go get a brochure from a travel agent if you want fantasy s$$t
Oh...Monica!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
::) thats what whites say about garvey to discourage black people frm following his teachings because if they do there is gonna be hell to pay for the past.
LOL. So we're working a conspiracy angle into this!? Shrewd. Maybe you want to consult 240 on how you can shoehorn some 9/11 into this, or, maybe, ask seva how a reptilian overlord thingy can be made to help your argument.      

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
LOL. So we're working a conspiracy angle into this!? Shrewd. Maybe you want to consult 240 on how you can shoehorn some 9/11 into this, or, maybe, ask seva how a reptilian overlord thingy can be made to help your argument.      

no conspiracies here just the truth

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

no conspiracies here just the truth
The only 'truth' here seems to be your unwillingness to exercise any amount of intelligent skepticism. I hope as you get older you'll acquire some. Blind faith, in anything, can cost you everything.   

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
we use pounds not dollars. By your whore(wife) some books on black history and make sure she reads up on the way white men treated black women and children

You need to look what your people do to their "own"...Sad fucking human beings right there...Brutal savages who need to be controlled one way or another...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dae_1236854361