Author Topic: The Logics behind "MMA" (oh brother) vs. bodybuilding  (Read 3786 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: The Logics behind "MMA" (oh brother) vs. bodybuilding
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2009, 05:18:40 PM »
Anybody can bodybuild at any level and enjoy themselves. They can also decide to go to shows and see other men and woman practice what they do. They can be 17 or 77 and still enjoy.

That MMA shit on the other hand; you can "train" like an MMA bitch all day long wear all the tapout in the world; at the end of the day, getting punched in the face changes everything;  most likely your coworkers, wife, boyfriends won't appreciate to look at your smashed mug and converse with your leaky brain...

I've competed in Judo for over 10 years at national level and even did the Pan Am games in 1996. I've fucked up my back good doing so but still enjoyed. Joe Schmoe who orders his "MMA formulas" from his favorite supplement company will not have the same luck.

I still think a "fighter" spartan-like subculture is good for prosperity and morale of a nation. But to compare it with Bodybuilding, Apples and Oranges my friends.

Enjoy being strong and looking good.

stick to daytrading

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Re: The Logics behind "MMA" (oh brother) vs. bodybuilding
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2009, 12:19:31 AM »