Author Topic: What do you do when your neighbor throws herself at you?  (Read 12694 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: What do you do when your neighbor throws herself at you?
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2009, 06:37:28 PM »
Thing is she does not have to come off as psycho even, she could be pretty normal and average.  But if you have relations with her and then you cool it off, pretty much any women will be vengeful and goofy at that point.  The tension will be unbearable.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2009, 07:14:41 PM »
you could just tell her you're gay.  If you don't want to fuck her then you probably are.

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2009, 07:18:30 PM »
You see a lot, 'Leroy Colbert.'  I give her a 5-6, but hey I'm no 10, and when a 5 or 6 is wearing heels and a tight top that just about covers her nice naked ass while she's dancing to Moulin Rouge, and dancing very very well I might add, and you've been drinking and your dick is up... it's hard to pick that exact moment to make an exit.  You're right tho.  If I got the same proposal from a hottie, just casual no strings sex, I probably would have caved. 

9's don't throw themselves at me tho, just other things like drinks.

That makes things a little clearer.  You're alright in my book.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2009, 07:25:31 PM »
you could just tell her you're gay.  If you don't want to fuck her then you probably are.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2009, 09:31:57 PM »

Solid advice despite the 'flaming.'  Probably what I should have done right off the bat, but I don't think she'd buy it at this point, or if she did it might make me even more of a project.

Sparing a thought for consequences makes you conservative at worst, and the more of a life you have built, the less you want it intruded upon by unwelcome crap.  Every guy here has turned down sex at some point because of a clearly forseeable downside.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2009, 09:36:26 PM »
Thing is she does not have to come off as psycho even, she could be pretty normal and average.  But if you have relations with her and then you cool it off, pretty much any women will be vengeful and goofy at that point.  The tension will be unbearable.

Truth.  It has never happened otherwise.  For anyone.  Ever.  Egos get bruised, people get shitty.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2009, 09:42:43 PM »
I don't think she'd buy it at this point

Got a note from her, 'I'm available to you.'

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2009, 09:46:07 PM »

Not her exact words but that's the distillation.   :-\

Btw, take it easy Avasher. 
Move my threads but something like throwing yourself at a neighbor is bodybuilding related

It was the neighbor who did the throwing.  Women ignoring proper boundries and decorum seems like a problem a lot of bodybuilders would face.  Why I'm facing it without a bodybuilder's physique is anybody's guess.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #83 on: August 24, 2009, 10:16:14 PM »
well to be quite honest with you, its not a "trouble" per say. its like you saying " Anyone have this trouble that you win a $1000 loterry nd dont know what to do with the easy $1000?"... The point is, you situation is not a trouble at all.

Are you single??? if you are single, then it should be a no-brainer.

is she single? if she is single, then again, its a fuucking no-brainer ( because you already said she's your type).

is she married?? again, i would fuck her, its a no-brainer for me. if a married chick is throwing herself at you, that means she wants to get fucked, if not by you, she'll find another dick to fuck ( and there is no shortage of dicks)

so i disagree with your judgement that since alot of people dont symphatize with you, that means this hasnt happened to them. At my old apt, i used to live on the 3rd floor, i fucked 3 chicks on the second floor, 2 on my gloor, and 4 on the fourth floor. and i knew 4 of them were married, but who cares.

whats holding you back from fucking her??? do you morally feel wrong about it???

Missed this post earlier.  Yes, I'm single.  She says she's single.  No moral objection on my part to casual sex, lol!  Practical objection.  Groink said it all imo, don't shit where you live.  The potential downside here far outweighs the benefit.

Best to look a little further afield for sex partners than a 30 second walk.  Right or wrong, that's my policy.  There's no question that this will go no further.  The issue is how to best handle telling her that there's no way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #84 on: August 24, 2009, 10:17:42 PM »
well to be quite honest with you, its not a "trouble" per say. its like you saying " Anyone have this trouble that you win a $1000 loterry nd dont know what to do with the easy $1000?"... The point is, you situation is not a trouble at all.

is she single? if she is single, then again, its a fuucking no-brainer ( because you already said she's your type).

is she married?? again, i would fuck her, its a no-brainer for me. if a married chick is throwing herself at you, that means she wants to get fucked, if not by you, she'll find another dick to fuck ( and there is no shortage of dicks)

so i disagree with your judgement that since alot of people dont symphatize with you, that means this hasnt happened to them. At my old apt, i used to live on the 3rd floor, i fucked 3 chicks on the second floor, 2 on my gloor, and 4 on the fourth floor. and i knew 4 of them were married, but who cares.

whats holding you back from fucking her??? do you morally feel wrong about it???

damn, what building do you live in?

i wanna move there!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #85 on: August 24, 2009, 10:21:12 PM »
damn, what building do you live in?

i wanna move there!

'The Furious Husband Arms' by the sound of it (and 'arms' is a verb, so keep your boots on!).

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: August 24, 2009, 10:27:52 PM »

You lived in a brothel?

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2009, 12:09:27 AM »
Missed this post earlier.  Yes, I'm single.  She says she's single.  No moral objection on my part to casual sex, lol!  Practical objection.  Groink said it all imo, don't shit where you live.  The potential downside here far outweighs the benefit.

Best to look a little further afield for sex partners than a 30 second walk.  Right or wrong, that's my policy.  There's no question that this will go no further.  The issue is how to best handle telling her that there's no way.

Good idea to trust your instincts. I'm finally learning to do that more often..NO- ALL THE TIME!!!

Try telling her your involved with somebody.. like maybe a long distance relationship? However, I dunno how much you've told her or how much she already knows about you..

Anyway, if you can pull that story off, she will probably back off, respect you more, and will be less likely to feel rejected. I could be wrong..

psycho+ feeling rejected= bad combo.  Good luck.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2009, 12:20:56 AM »
what do you do when your neighbor throws herself at you?

...um, make sure she lands on your dick? ::) 

Best line of the day!!!

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2009, 02:41:37 AM »
You lived in a brothel?
no it wasnt a cheap apartment or anything, its one of the Dolben Communities apartment/condo complex, i wont say the city, but it was a pretty upscale place. There are alot of unsatisfied wives out there, sure i couldve followed the commendment of " dont shit where you eat", or... i just said fuck it, i had my fun, nothing bad came out of it and it was pure fun.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2009, 03:26:06 AM »
i grew up in a whorehouse, as a little kid of 6 years i saw people fuck for the first time, my dad who was the owner didnt allowed me to go in the places where it all happend but i was a curious boy and used to watch between small gaps how weird people but also bankers and important people like that came in with the weirdest sexual demands.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2009, 03:42:38 AM »
i grew up in a whorehouse, as a little kid of 6 years i saw people fuck for the first time, my dad who was the owner didnt allowed me to go in the places where it all happend but i was a curious boy and used to watch between small gaps how weird people but also bankers and important people like that came in with the weirdest sexual demands.
that actually explains a lot...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2009, 04:49:24 AM »

I can never tell with you Mars... are you being serious? 

I had a nice casual relationship for a short time with a woman who told me that her mother was a 'madam' and ran a business.  She was into some kinky stuff.  It was great.  Do you prefer sexually extreme stuff because of your early exposure?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2009, 05:06:33 AM »
Good idea to trust your instincts. I'm finally learning to do that more often..NO- ALL THE TIME!!!

Try telling her your involved with somebody.. like maybe a long distance relationship? However, I dunno how much you've told her or how much she already knows about you..

Anyway, if you can pull that story off, she will probably back off, respect you more, and will be less likely to feel rejected. I could be wrong..

psycho+ feeling rejected= bad combo.  Good luck.

Excellent idea.  I want to avoid making her feel rejected, for the psycho thing and on general principals.  (Btw, I think women sense this about me.  It often means that they are very honest about certain things, but it has led to situations similar to this one where a woman will take advantage of my perceived unwillingness to be an asshole.)

I don't want to label her as psycho just yet since I haven't seen any sort of nastiness from her.  She is just very forward and overly open.  You know how when you meet someone just briefly and they start opening up about all sorts of personal details.  It gives me the willies. 

Thanks for the solid advice, INSOMNIA.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2009, 05:10:55 AM »
Just spy on her for a bit, hide in her house.......stuff like that.
No doubt about it...

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #95 on: August 25, 2009, 05:15:21 AM »
She's a yes to 'would you hit it'... and nicely thick, just my style...but she lives next door ffs.  It has been a weird and wild night, and the most direct and full on aggressive come on I have ever received outside of a club.

This could mean turbulence ahead for the otherwise serene life of the tapeworm man.  Do not want.
Does a bear shit in the woods? Hit it of course!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #96 on: August 25, 2009, 05:53:19 AM »
You should drink a bottle of wine before you make a decision.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2009, 06:03:21 AM »
You should drink a bottle of wine before you make a decision.

Used to be able to drink a bit.  Now that I only have one glass or a single beer with dinner, I can't walk a straight line after what used to be just warmup drinks.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2009, 06:16:59 AM »
Used to be able to drink a bit.  Now that I only have one glass or a single beer with dinner, I can't walk a straight line after what used to be just warmup drinks.

Well then you would just pass out and not have to worry about it.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #99 on: August 25, 2009, 06:21:05 AM »

Well then you would just pass out and not have to worry about it.

Pass.  It's Tuesday night and I'm just now recovering from Sunday night.  Yesterday was bruwhatal.