Author Topic: Almost got beat up the other day...  (Read 7372 times)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Almost got beat up the other day...
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2009, 07:15:22 AM »
When exactly has the shit hit the fan, in your neighborhood, in your lifetime? Have you ever been in or near a foxhole?
Translation : Im fat and I was in the army

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2009, 07:21:33 AM »
I cut in front of 2 cars, while merging onto the highway yesterday, due to the front car dragging his ass.  After darting ahead, the guy behind him comes blazing up and tailgates me.  I realize this #### meant business with his mustache and mean gum chewing habit, he must have been 145lbs, full of rage, and driving a 1990 Camero.
For a second, I thought it was my landscaper and I forgot to pay him for last month, but then saw it wasn't.

Gotta love it when someone takes out their shortcomings in life on the roadway, where even a tiny tit, can be Superman for a second.
I couldn't stop laughing..hahahah, grrrrr.  We got it man, you bench 130lbs, but want to take on the Croatch.  I'd lay $100, that if we were in a parking lot both outside of our cars, this fool would have changed his tune quick.  Not that I'm big, but this #### was tiny.  The last time I weighed 140lbs, I was in the 6th grade..haha
Where do these clowns come from.  Somebody cuts me off, I don't even give a shit.  Brutal 140lbs man insecurities.
*Please, if you're going to follow me in your car, take out a gun and shoot, otherwise, it's just a waste of everyones time.

Insecurities you say huh..gayer than referring to yourself in third person

challenge

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2009, 07:41:50 AM »
Two different situations. For one, the time of day is far different. Late at night after club hopping there's likely to be far less people on the road. My story was at 4pm while there was rush hour traffic.
In yours, how many lanes were there? If there was more than 1-2, you probably could have passed him had you been "driving ahead," which is the reason we have so many situations today; people lack this ability to actually look beyond the situation directly in front of them. This is how I was able to block my driver successfully.
Again, in yours, you were driving what sounds to be a bit reckless. 70km is the limit and you claim to be doing close to 140km? And you are happy about it thinking it's cool? (or why else would you put the 8) sign at the end of the "speeding as usual" sentence?) I did what I did to slow the guy down, yet do it in a safer manner. Sounds like the guy in your case wasn't doing it to the best choice, and he really was a dick.
He should have let you pass, so I can't really answer in full for why he was being a dick.

No I was coming up from behind doing about 120km/h there really is no reason why it should be 70km/h as the road is straight for a good stretch, it only curves near the end where I agree about the limit. The part where he didn't want to let me pass(no matter how many times I switched lanes), there where only 2 lanes going that direction.

I don't like selfrighteous people who act as if they are holier then though. Maybe the guy who you didn't let pass had an emergency? Whenever someone comes fast behind me, I  switch lanes and let them pass. Maybe you lack this ability to actually look beyond the situation directly in front of you.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2009, 07:44:42 AM »
Translation : Im fat and I was in the army

erm...close. More like I'm fat and live in the US therefore have never seen the shit hit the fan.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2009, 07:55:16 AM »
Maybe the guy who you didn't let pass had an emergency? Whenever someone comes fast behind me, I  switch lanes and let them pass. Maybe you lack this ability to actually look beyond the situation directly in front of you.

What farm town are you from? Cab/limo drivers are the worst!!! This guy was in a Lincoln Town Car, with a private limo service number on it...there's one of the top 5 airports in the US within a mile and the Lincoln is headed for it. Considering that I drive that road 3x a day, and every time I'm on it (day or night), there is at least 5 cabs and/or limos on it jockeying for position and driving unsafely.
Usually, if someone is pulling up behind me, I'll pull over and let them pass too. I prefer to get up to one speed (80mph out here is just enough to pass cars at a moderate pass, yet not so fast you are being reckless) and stay in one lane.
I'm not denying being an asshole here...but when you see cabs, limos and their drivers being flat out pious and consistently driving like assholes, you get tired of it.
There is reading, and there is comprehension. Apparently your username is extremely apt when it comes to this phenomenon of comprehension.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2009, 08:02:48 AM »
erm...close. More like I'm fat and live in the US therefore have never seen the shit hit the fan.
should live here man,much shit here,it smells bad all the people are retards-Ireland

challenge

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2009, 08:29:14 AM »
What farm town are you from? Cab/limo drivers are the worst!!! This guy was in a Lincoln Town Car, with a private limo service number on it...there's one of the top 5 airports in the US within a mile and the Lincoln is headed for it. Considering that I drive that road 3x a day, and every time I'm on it (day or night), there is at least 5 cabs and/or limos on it jockeying for position and driving unsafely.
Usually, if someone is pulling up behind me, I'll pull over and let them pass too. I prefer to get up to one speed (80mph out here is just enough to pass cars at a moderate pass, yet not so fast you are being reckless) and stay in one lane.
I'm not denying being an asshole here...but when you see cabs, limos and their drivers being flat out pious and consistently driving like assholes, you get tired of it.
There is reading, and there is comprehension. Apparently your username is extremely apt when it comes to this phenomenon of comprehension.

You sound like the type of guy who gets road rage pretty easily. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Have a nice day you stereotyping jerk!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2009, 08:32:17 AM »
You sound like the type of guy who gets road rage pretty easily. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Have a nice day you stereotyping jerk!

Do I get Road Rage? Absolutely. If you read the other thread you started on truck driving, maybe you can see why.
Now that you've called me a stereotyping jerk, I can see who has the hurt feelings.
Have a nice day yourself. :)

challenge

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2009, 09:09:39 AM »
Do I get Road Rage? Absolutely. If you read the other thread you started on truck driving, maybe you can see why.
Now that you've called me a stereotyping jerk, I can see who has the hurt feelings.
Have a nice day yourself. :)

;D I can't be bothered now as I am about to cut off some truck driving idiots.

Hey this reminds me of another time on the road, when there was traffic because of construction and everyone had to merge to one lane. So this genius decides to block people off from cutting in at the last possible minute to get ahead of everyone(I didn't know the lane was ending). He is taking up two lanes with his stupid pickup truck and wagon. At this point I get right behind him but don't have enough room to pass on my lane nor the lane beside me where a 50 footer? truck is blocking the side. So this lasts for about about 5 minutes. Finally there is an a opening on the right side and I cut off the big truck and maneuver around the genius and proceed to pass him. At this moment I let out a sight of relief and felt pretty good about myself. :)

Then I cut in a little later to get on the right lane. Note that was probably the best thing I did because I am sure the big truck would not have let me merge for whatever reason when it would be time.

The end.

Have a nice day. :)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2009, 09:14:16 AM »
manoeuvre around the genius

I picked up on this right away, and debated "Should I point this out to him?" By the time I made my life changing decision, it was too late, you'd already corrected your spelling of "genious" to its correct "Genius." However, you still missed maneuver!!!
Excuse me while I make recycled beer cans out of a Ford F150...

challenge

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2009, 09:42:24 AM »
I picked up on this right away, and debated "Should I point this out to him?" By the time I made my life changing decision, it was too late, you'd already corrected your spelling of "genious" to its correct "Genius." However, you still missed maneuver!!!
Excuse me while I make recycled beer cans out of a Ford F150...

Happy?

BTW that is a kick ass avatar you got there!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2009, 09:55:51 AM »
Happy?

BTW that is a kick ass avatar you got there!

Happy? Rarely, that's why I'm at GetBig!!! ;D :P

Thank JohnnyNoName for the avatar, he started a thread with it, and I stole it from him.

challenge

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2009, 10:14:54 AM »
hahaha ;D