Author Topic: The Disturbia Q&A Thread - bodybuilding questions welcome too  (Read 26199 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: The Disturbia Q&A Thread - bodybuilding questions welcome too
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2009, 07:34:25 PM »
Ask me anything, about any subject, I will answer all questions to the best I can, and brutally honest answers.

Are you pissed Grant boned the girl you had a crush on?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2009, 07:35:37 PM »
here is my ip  ....for Ron to compare to,                 24.72.21.208

For f*cks sakes Josh.... anyone can change their IP addy in less than a minute????

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2009, 07:35:56 PM »

Why are you such a fat fuck?

cause Im lazy--but it has been outted that you are fatter than me, and Im not making this up.  What is your excuse.  Many people noted that you are extremely over weight also.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2009, 07:37:25 PM »

Yes he is ... and Twila has moved on... I have moved on.... but Josh just CANNOT more forward on this.  It just eats him up I guess....?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2009, 07:37:43 PM »

It is noted on getbig that i like girls with beef on them--twila  is farrrr from that. There was no crush  but I am totally cool if you want to keep believing that.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 03, 2009, 07:41:59 PM »
Yes he is ... and Twila has moved on... I have moved on.... but Josh just CANNOT more forward on this.  It just eats him up I guess....?

Grant do you realize you are still in this thread because I stated an OPINION?  My opinion on, lets say, bigbobs is that he is a Nasser shmoe that is a little creepy. HOWEVER, bobs knows this is a message board and  cracks back at me and in the end we discussed how on my next trip to Edmonton we are gonna kick back have a pepsi and laugh about getbig.  You however cannot differentiate between this message board and reality.  There was a time when I was like this, but thankfully I turned the corner and take it with a grain of salt now.  And you a re supposed to be a professional businessman and me a lowlife gambler,.........hmmmmmmmmmm

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2009, 07:52:38 PM »
Grant--polywhatever is from Texas--he haas stated over and over and over again with actual descriptions of being there at U of Texas among many other places.  Do some research dude. And the guy talks 757% more intelligently than I could ever hope to

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2009, 07:53:15 PM »
Josh, the difference is that .... you and I were once friends...  not arbitary people on a Getbig forum.  We used to chat on the phone and you set me up with a girl (Twila). You and i used to have good laughs.  But now.... on a personal level you post very insulting things about me (and I am here under my real name ...unlike you, Bigbobs, etc) and then brush it off as an "opinion"?

And as insulting as your opinion is.... it's also very inaccurate ... Far from the truth.

If I was to post insulting things about Josh Rechileck in Regina ..... I think you'd get a little pissed too?

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2009, 07:55:43 PM »
Grant--polywhatever is from Texas--he haas stated over and over and over again with actual descriptions of being there at U of Texas among many other places.  Do some research dude. And the guy talks 757% more intelligently than I could ever hope to

Oh Josh... boring!!!  I already posted your PM to me .... read above? Why even defend this sh*t?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2009, 08:00:24 PM »
Josh, the difference is that .... you and I were once friends...  not arbitary people on a Getbig forum.  We used to chat on the phone and you set me up with a girl (Twila). You and i used to have good laughs.  But now.... on a personal level you post very insulting things about me (and I am here under my real name ...unlike you, Bigbobs, etc) and then brush it off as an "opinion"?

And as insulting as your opinion is.... it's also very inaccurate ... Far from the truth.

If I was to post insulting things about Josh Rechileck in Regina ..... I think you'd get a little pissed too?

okay

a. Name ONE time we talked on the phone and I will transfer every dime I have on every poker account to you instantly

b. If I am way off, then good, I hope you are successful.

c. Its Rehaluk, and go hard. If anyone on this planet is ripe to be insulted, its me.  Lots to choose from for subjects regarding me.

d. Bob Chick, who is exponentially higher than you in the fitness world, absorbs a thousand times more punishment than you on these boards.  And does he freak out?  No. he dishes it back, because he knows it is a message board and this can happen on here ( a lot).  Call him for tips

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2009, 08:03:11 PM »
Oh Josh... boring!!!  I already posted your PM to me .... read above? Why even defend this sh*t?

k Grant, if you want me to be him, I am him.  I have a vast knowledge of the layout of U texas bars and surrounding area--u got me

There was also "the dungeon" as some people call it which was that downstairs bar about 5 streets up and just to the right...Some of those clubs just past the open air bar got CRAZY on Friday and Saturday night, tons of bitches and the security was so good that nobody would fuck with you just cause your American + the Mexican girls loved American guys so pulling pussy was no problem.

I actually rode the horse and buggy to Boys town but it took FOREVER...There were a couple decent strip clubs over there like the Tampiko club... Papa Gayos was basically a whore house but it had a bunch of good looking girls as well. You just had to stay off that part to the left in Boy's Town and some of the smaller pool halls and the alley ways of course.

I loved how as soon as you crossed the bridge you would have a person every 5 steps trying to sell you steroids, xanax or cocaine.  :D

It's kind of depressing how bad shit is over there, there used to even be a ton of U.T. and Texas A&M girls who would go across and party as well. I almost hooked up with this one college girl one evening at that open air bar but her sister was cock blocking like crazy.

yup sounds like me

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2009, 08:09:48 PM »
a. Name ONE time we talked on the phone and I will transfer every dime I have on every poker account to you instantly

b. If I am way off, then good, I hope you are successful.

c. Its Rehaluk, and go hard. If anyone on this planet is ripe to be insulted, its me.  Lots to choose from for subjects regarding me.

d. Bob Chick, who is exponentially higher than you in the fitness world, absorbs a thousand times more punishment than you on these boards.  And does he freak out?  No. he dishes it back, because he knows it is a message board and this can happen on here ( a lot).  Call him for tips

I'm too tired to answer all your meaningless questions... but you can't remember Twila giving the phone to you a few times when you guys were out shopping.. we chatted and laughed?  I still have the pics?   You were trying on ladies underwear?

I don't need to call Chick on anything... as athletes rep he knows he's gonna be under fire on here.  You... on the otherhand.... were once my friend... I didn't expect this bitchiness from you.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2009, 08:11:53 PM »
I'm too tired to answer all your meaningless questions... but you can't remember Twila giving the phone to you a few times when you guys were out shopping.. we chatted and laughed?  I still have the pics?   You were trying on ladies underwear?

I don't need to call Chick on anything... as athletes rep he knows he's gonna be under fire on here.  You... on the otherhand.... were once my friend... I didn't expect this bitchiness from you.

sounds good--I'll talk to you later from my polychronopolous account--I mean look at his posts, its clearly me ::) ::)

ps Grant should open poker accounts, he is right I did talk to him on the phone twice--I forgot---me=owned

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2009, 08:16:42 PM »
Where's the love ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2009, 08:19:26 PM »
Nothing like an airing of grievances to keep a thread going.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2009, 08:20:52 PM »
Nothing like an airing of grievances to keep a thread going.

get involved--air yours out--its an open form---OPINIONS are welcome

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2009, 08:25:19 PM »

d. Bob Chick, who is exponentially higher than you in the fitness world, absorbs a thousand times more punishment than you on these boards. 

Josh, you tell me how much higher Chick is than I am in the Fitness world (which is true).... yet YOU start your OWN thread here about "Disturbia: bodybuilding... ask me anything"?

Oh, the irony.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2009, 08:25:45 PM »
Do you think that part of your depression may be associated with you being stricken with the Irish Curse?

io856

« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2009, 08:27:56 PM »
The moment Grant starting ramming his cock into women in front of cameras for a living... wasn't that the end for him in the "fitness world"?

Or is this industry so fcked up... that sort of occupation is "acceptable"?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2009, 08:29:05 PM »
Another Canadian on Getbig. Regina is definitely a remote town. I remember the mosquitoes at a nearby lake when I visited there in 1965.

There is no way to sort things out on the internet. The trouble is that opinions can cause damage and Grant is correct about that. There is

no way to prove or refute facts on the internet. In the end it is one person's opinion vs another's opinion.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2009, 08:37:18 PM »
Josh, you tell me how much higher Chick is than I am in the Fitness world (which is true).... yet YOU start your OWN thread here about "Disturbia: bodybuilding... ask me anything"?

Oh, the irony.

The Disturbia Q&A Thread - bodybuilding questions welcome too  New  « 1 2 ... 5 6 »

ummm what?  I said they are welcome so Ron wouldnt move it to the dead boards.  Grant, if you see Dave Fisher around ask him if I know anything about bodybuilding.  I know lots about it, I just am too lazy to practice it.  You are pretty mad hey?  Back in the booze Im assuming?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 03, 2009, 08:40:20 PM »
Another Canadian on Getbig. Regina is definitely a remote town. I remember the mosquitoes at a nearby lake when I visited there in 1965.

There is no way to sort things out on the internet. The trouble is that opinions can cause damage and Grant is correct about that. There is

no way to prove or refute facts on the internet. In the end it is one person's opinion vs another's opinion.

Im not sure why but hardly any mosquitos this year

if Grant thinks this thread ruins his business rep I will take my comments regarding him down instantly if he is decent about it--if he wants to chuck insults back and forth then fine. I ahve less than nothing to lose, Im the loser fat gambler

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2009, 08:45:33 PM »
Grant posts under his own name. If more people did that on Getbig most of the bullshit would stop. He is reponsible for what he says and is a public person in a controversial industry.

Josh, you are not doing yourself a service by retaining the Disturbia name. Post under Josh Rehaluk and you will change a lot of what you say. You don't sound disturbed in this thread. Credit to you for your candid disclosures.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #123 on: September 03, 2009, 08:46:07 PM »
Im not sure why but hardly any mosquitos this year

if Grant thinks this thread ruins his business rep I will take my comments regarding him down instantly if he is decent about it--if he wants to chuck insults back and forth then fine. I ahve less than nothing to lose, Im the loser fat gambler

Whats he going to do, lawyer up and bring you to court :-\ Could you imagine what a judge would do/or say looking at his back round...That shit would be pure fucking gold if it could be caught on tape...

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2009, 08:47:46 PM »
in 10 years,.....definitely a massive alcoholic, 100% out of shape, 2nd marriage or 3rd. Just in a really really bad spot in life, but telling us on here how great things are.

Josh... you always do this?  You post very degrading stuff about me on this board and then you backpeddle and apologize.  I really don't understand your motive for this?

I'm not mad, Josh.  Just confused at you?  If it pleases you to leave your insults up.... then do so.  Anyone who knows me well knows I don't drink or do any drugs anymore.