Author Topic: September 11. Never forget...  (Read 33457 times)

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
Re: September 11. Never forget...
« Reply #125 on: September 12, 2009, 06:18:11 AM »
This is a pointless argument, you guys can go back and fourth for days and and just be saying the same shit, if you hate America then you are going to hate us, but I can see why all these shit countries are jealous of us.  The only thing I hate is that right after 9 11 everyone was like yeah lets go fuck shit up!!! Then when we do people start protesting the war and blaming Bush for everything, all feeling bad for killing Muslims. fuck that I say we kill them till every last one is dead. I don't feel bad for shit.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #126 on: September 12, 2009, 06:19:04 AM »
You need to read a few books if you think the US is doing the same thing here that the Russians were.

I talk to Afghans every day.

I would be angry with you, but you just have no idea what you're talking about. You're convinced you do, but you don't have a clue.
Hope you're staying safe over there. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #127 on: September 12, 2009, 06:19:53 AM »
You need to read a few books if you think the US is doing the same thing here that the Russians were.

I talk to Afghans every day.

I would be angry with you, but you just have no idea what you're talking about. You're convinced you do, but you don't have a clue.
America is doing exactly the same thing my friend and that is fighting a losing battle.you will never suceed in the middle east just like korea and vietnam.

Your view is based on one your owners want you to think..so what you are talking about is propaganda driven so you dont have a real clue,how about poaking your headout side that bubble your owners have you trapped in and get real world opinion.Americans are hated throughout the world for a reason .
Do you realise that when Bush was in power he was sheltered from world opinion on what he was doing in the middle east? he thought and still does think he was doing the right thing..

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #128 on: September 12, 2009, 06:21:57 AM »
This is a pointless argument, you guys can go back and fourth for days and and just be saying the same shit, if you hate America then you are going to hate us, but I can see why all these shit countries are jealous of us.  The only thing I hate is that right after 9 11 everyone was like yeah lets go fuck shit up!!! Then when we do people start protesting the war and blaming Bush for everything, all feeling bad for killing Muslims. fuck that I say we kill them till every last one is dead. I don't feel bad for shit.
I dont hate the average american people but the ignorence that spews forth from you guys with stuff like

but I can see why all these shit countries are jealous of us

No ones jealous of you its the ignorence people dont like.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2009, 06:26:02 AM »
I dont hate the average american people but the ignorence that spews forth from you guys with stuff like

No ones jealous of you its the ignorence people dont like.
Iasked you yesterday..........if no one is jealous and everyone hates the US........why does everyone want to come here ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2009, 06:30:05 AM »
I'm not against innocent Muslims just the assholes who attacked America , I said why should I care about the innocent Afghans when their own country doesn't . If you think it's acceptable for innocent Americans to die because of foreign policy then more power to you it's not right on any level and not wise when you have the worlds most powerful military to deal with

Yeah, why should you be morally any better than these terrorists? And by the way, this "world's most powerful military" is afraid of little countries like North Korea.  ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2009, 06:30:14 AM »
Iasked you yesterday..........if no one is jealous and everyone hates the US........why does everyone want to come here ???
To visit you Chaos  :D..I should rephrase that ..Not American people the average level headed American in the street is a good person just the same as the average Muslim in in the middle east..no whats hated is the foreign policy which as ND says has nothing to do with innocent civillians just as fanatical jihad has nothing to do with innocent muslims that get killed but the american public put these bozos in power.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2009, 07:05:45 AM »
To visit you Chaos  :D..I should rephrase that ..Not American people the average level headed American in the street is a good person just the same as the average Muslim in in the middle east..no whats hated is the foreign policy which as ND says has nothing to do with innocent civillians just as fanatical jihad has nothing to do with innocent muslims that get killed but the american public put these bozos in power.
Will serious question here are you in NZ or Australia? I am in USA I was in Sidney once and everyone seemed to like Americans I know we are spoiled but what is the Aussies or NZ's real view of Americans?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #133 on: September 12, 2009, 10:21:23 AM »
Will serious question here are you in NZ or Australia? I am in USA I was in Sidney once and everyone seemed to like Americans I know we are spoiled but what is the Aussies or NZ's real view of Americans?

I've been in Aus for 10 years and haven't had anyone tell me off for being a yank.  Someone might take the piss if you sound straight off the plane (btw, it's pronounced Auzzzzy not Aussssie), but seeing how you're a Getbigger 'n all you'd do fine.  It's almost certainly in good fun and just a conversation starter.  Main thing is not to take offence at harmless ribbing or the comparative lack of formality.

I can't speak for NZ but the Kiwis I've met are cool dudes.  Even more laid back than the Aussies, if that's possible.

EVERYONE here hated Bush tho. 

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #134 on: September 12, 2009, 10:28:17 AM »
it was me.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #135 on: September 12, 2009, 10:33:35 AM »
One more

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #136 on: September 12, 2009, 10:50:50 AM »
No and I stated earlier it was wrong and diddnt condone the killing of innocent people but hey you dish it out it comes home to roost sooner or later.

But I guess its like you said earlier , why should you give a shit about afghans , well for one your army is in there shooting inocent people plus all the others they have killed throughout the middle east..Your propanganda machine has portrayed muslims as evil terrorists yet most muslims are peacefull law abiding people just like those good americans I talked about but you dont give a shit about them cos they are muslim right.

No and I stated earlier it was wrong and diddnt condone the killing of innocent people but hey you dish it out it comes home to roost sooner or later.

Oh so U.S. policy is to blame for the deaths innocent Muslims , so to retaliate they kill innocent Americans and this does what exactly? gets America involved in war great logic seeing we're very good at war

But I guess its like you said earlier , why should you give a shit about afghans , well for one your army is in there shooting inocent people plus all the others they have killed throughout the middle east..Your propanganda machine has portrayed muslims as evil terrorists yet most muslims are peacefull law abiding people just like those good americans I talked about but you dont give a shit about them cos they are muslim right.

the U.S. media didn't need to portray Muslims as evil terrorists they did a good job of that themselves by flying planes into the world trade center killing thousands of innocent people including non-Americans , they have a long history of attacking the U.S. they have an axe to grind for whatever reason right or wrong

I don't give a shit about Afghan people because their own country doesn't give a fuck about them why should I? I care about Americans , Taliban which had a direct part in 9/11 was based in Afghanistan I say kill EVERY last one of them and ANYONE who supports them or gets in the way , I never agreed with going into Iraq but Afghanistan was justified . Americans means more to me than ANY Afghan innocent or not

Any Muslim who supports any attacks on America I say KILL THEM ALL any Muslim who doesn't peace be on to you

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #137 on: September 12, 2009, 11:10:12 AM »
Its interesting that  cocaine is supposedly illegal in afganistan and yet  Karzai's brother is one of the leading drug warlords in afghanistan.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #138 on: September 12, 2009, 11:11:31 AM »
I've been in Aus for 10 years and haven't had anyone tell me off for being a yank.  Someone might take the piss if you sound straight off the plane (btw, it's pronounced Auzzzzy not Aussssie), but seeing how you're a Getbigger 'n all you'd do fine.  It's almost certainly in good fun and just a conversation starter.  Main thing is not to take offence at harmless ribbing or the comparative lack of formality.

I can't speak for NZ but the Kiwis I've met are cool dudes.  Even more laid back than the Aussies, if that's possible.

EVERYONE here hated Bush tho. 

Cool Tape, thanks for the info I hope to make it back there one day a damn fine country

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: September 12, 2009, 11:28:13 AM »

Show me where I said foreign policy had nothing to do it , show me . I said you can stick both excuses up your ass , I further elaborated that It's NOT my foreign policy because I'm no policy maker and if you find it acceptable for innocent Americans to die because of some foreign policy they didn't make or necessarily agree then that's on you

and FYI I never voted for either Bush  ;)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: September 12, 2009, 11:47:29 AM »

CONDEMN u fucking retard. Not "condom".

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #141 on: September 12, 2009, 05:46:00 PM »
Show me where I said foreign policy had nothing to do it , show me . I said you can stick both excuses up your ass , I further elaborated that It's NOT my foreign policy because I'm no policy maker and if you find it acceptable for innocent Americans to die because of some foreign policy they didn't make or necessarily agree then that's on you

and FYI I never voted for either Bush  ;)
Show me where I said you said that..I said you said american foreign policy had nothing to do with the civillians of america , which you did say cos you said you dont make the policy , reread it or wash dorians jizz out your eyes  ::)

And you tools still dont get it..Sure its disgusting what happened on 9/11 I stated that from the start I dont condone those actions BUT you dish it out you should expect it back..With all the innocent people around the world the good ol US of A have ruined lifes or killed just so they can push THERE agenda onto others and some lunitics fight back  , hey thats Karma in my eyes..
Irag is a fukin mess though you are told its all fine and dandy there because the USA have fixed the problem , what problem ? there certainly were not people running around blowing things up when Saddam was in control , sure he ruled with an iron fist and that diddnt sit well with some people but pushing your agenda onto others for your own interests then telling everyone you are helping is the biggest load of shit ever..

GAREBARE Where are the weapons of mass destruction that apparently was the reason you invaded Irag  :D

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: September 12, 2009, 05:54:22 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #143 on: September 12, 2009, 06:00:54 PM »
CONDEMN u fucking retard. Not "condom".
Hey fukwit ,run along would you

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/condone

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #144 on: September 12, 2009, 06:03:42 PM »
The 4th frame is the best.

which frame are you referring to?

I like the big boot one personally
Flower Boy Ran Away

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: September 12, 2009, 06:44:02 PM »
which frame are you referring to?

I like the big boot one personally

The one where he has his hand to his hear.. had me laughing the hardest.. don't really no why.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 12, 2009, 07:52:56 PM »
Show me where I said you said that..I said you said american foreign policy had nothing to do with the civillians of america , which you did say cos you said you dont make the policy , reread it or wash dorians jizz out your eyes  ::)

And you tools still dont get it..Sure its disgusting what happened on 9/11 I stated that from the start I dont condone those actions BUT you dish it out you should expect it back..With all the innocent people around the world the good ol US of A have ruined lifes or killed just so they can push THERE agenda onto others and some lunitics fight back  , hey thats Karma in my eyes..
Irag is a fukin mess though you are told its all fine and dandy there because the USA have fixed the problem , what problem ? there certainly were not people running around blowing things up when Saddam was in control , sure he ruled with an iron fist and that diddnt sit well with some people but pushing your agenda onto others for your own interests then telling everyone you are helping is the biggest load of shit ever..

GAREBARE Where are the weapons of mass destruction that apparently was the reason you invaded Irag  :D

meltdown Yates has nothing to do with poor attempt at diversion

Mr sensitive lol  okay we got ours now guess what they'll get theirs recall what the Japanese said about waking the sleeping giant  ;) and my God did you graduate high school? I normally don't critique grammatical errors but your posts are littered with them

I never agreed with Iraq , from day one I said we shouldn't have been there and it's a mess now because you have a bunch of war lords all trying to gain control of the country ( old news but Saddam had them under control even though he did it by killing millions of innocent Iraqis so maybe the USA was their karma?  ) and all lot of people cried it was for oil BULLSHIT I'm still paying almost $3 bucks a gallon , if the rest of the country feels we're nothing but war mongering oil hungry maniacs I say fuck it let's live up to their view NUKE the entire middle east and gas will be 30 cents a gallon  ;D 

Okay the USA has shit policy and we got ours now it's our turn to give it back and killing people is something we're very good at so have at it , that's what Marines are for.  ;)

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: September 12, 2009, 08:55:21 PM »
God Bless! I will never forget....even tho I'm not a citicen, I'm married w/ kidz here.....and I cant belive it already been 8 yrs!!!!

Lena
www.lenajohannesen.com

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #148 on: September 12, 2009, 08:57:13 PM »

www.lenajohannesen.com
NICE SITE OPERATIONS - ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND
U

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #149 on: September 13, 2009, 01:25:53 AM »

I never did agree witht the invasion of Iraq.
G