Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 27, 2014, 12:09:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Virginia prosecutors want November execution for convicted sniper  (Read 2694 times)
IFBBwannaB
Getbig V

BAN stick!

« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2009, 02:03:04 PM »

Yes... Killing during war is.

Yes terrorists killing is.

Yes... I would kill them and be a hypocrite, but since it's an either or situation. (Him or Me... I will choose him. It doesn't make me right... Just alive. Letting him kill me would simply be me allowing myself to be killed which is also wrong.) I will be a bit of a hypocrite, but that's what happens in that scenario.

No... no difference in the Vick vs a shelter issue. It's not a human life, so it's not at all the same thing.

I'm talking about human lives. Human life is sacred, a dog life truly isn't.

You call me warped, but to me, you are the warped one.

OMG, you will defend you brotha' to end won't you?

By your logic criminals can say that the Police killing any of them is wrong too...never mind them trying to kill others and other negligible details  Roll Eyes
Report to moderator   Logged
tu_holmes
Getbig V

Robot

« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2009, 02:53:06 PM »

OMG, you will defend you brotha' to end won't you?

By your logic criminals can say that the Police killing any of them is wrong too...never mind them trying to kill others and other negligible details  Roll Eyes

The fact you even go to this level of extreme shows how sad your arguments are.
George Whorewell
Getbig V

RED

« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2009, 03:26:45 PM »

Not really.

Hope this helps YOU.

Roll Eyes

Brilliant comeback-- Its on par with the rest of your mindless arguments.

IFBB articulated your argument perfectly. He's not going to that level of extreme, you are. One page back, you said that you would be a hypocrite for killing intruders during a home invasion where their intention was to rape, pillage and murder all of the occupants inside your home. Seems like a pretty extreme position to me.
tu_holmes
Getbig V

Robot

« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2009, 03:50:13 PM »

Roll Eyes

Brilliant comeback-- Its on par with the rest of your mindless arguments.

IFBB articulated your argument perfectly. He's not going to that level of extreme, you are. One page back, you said that you would be a hypocrite for killing intruders during a home invasion where their intention was to rape, pillage and murder all of the occupants inside your home. Seems like a pretty extreme position to me.

I did say I would be... However I would do it none the less.

That's just a factual statement... You guys just don't like it.
IFBBwannaB
Getbig V

BAN stick!

« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2009, 12:48:45 AM »

I did say I would be... However I would do it none the less.

That's just a factual statement... You guys just don't like it.

Do you even understand what the hell you're saying?
You truly pitiful, you will whore yourself down morally just to feel enlightened  Roll Eyes

tu_holmes
Getbig V

Robot

« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2009, 01:06:04 AM »

Do you even understand what the hell you're saying?
You truly pitiful, you will whore yourself down morally just to feel enlightened  Roll Eyes

You are a sad man. Don't hold me to your shitty standard.
ToxicAvenger
Getbig V

I thawt I taw a twat!

« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2009, 06:50:12 AM »

cant believe that sniper douche is still alive... Undecided

exactly how many people does one have to kill to be fried ASAP?

carpe` vaginum!
IFBBwannaB
Getbig V

BAN stick!

« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2009, 12:35:46 PM »

You are a sad man. Don't hold me to your shitty standard.

I'll the world tallest crane to raise you to my standard , you keep groveling just to stay in line with you left wing buddies.

Hold the line like it's fucking D-Day.
tu_holmes
Getbig V

Robot

« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2009, 09:50:49 AM »

I'll the world tallest crane to raise you to my standard , you keep groveling just to stay in line with you left wing buddies.

Hold the line like it's fucking D-Day.

Putting people in your own idea of their "category" shows your simple mind.
splinterhands
Getbig II

« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2009, 10:01:40 AM »

Beach... if people held human life as valuable as I do, there would be no death penalty...

If people held human life as valuable as you, there would be no murder either. Roll Eyes
tu_holmes
Getbig V

Robot

« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2009, 10:26:51 AM »

If people held human life as valuable as you, there would be no murder either. Roll Eyes

Nothing really mind blowing to add to the conversation huh?
IFBBwannaB
Getbig V

BAN stick!

« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2009, 10:47:13 AM »

Putting people in your own idea of their "category" shows your simple mind.

Yawn...my simple mind have plenty of empirical facts to support the ideas that come out of it and plenty of empirical undisputed evidence of my simple mind abilities.

I actually find it delightful that you disagree with me since you have already showed you inability to produce coherent thoughts, if we were on the same page I would be double checking myself.

Ohh wait...you take care of your children and you brag about it, so you're a good guy....you know what Chris Rock said about it don't you?
tu_holmes
Getbig V

Robot

« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2009, 12:48:52 PM »

Yawn...my simple mind have plenty of empirical facts to support the ideas that come out of it and plenty of empirical undisputed evidence of my simple mind abilities.

I actually find it delightful that you disagree with me since you have already showed you inability to produce coherent thoughts, if we were on the same page I would be double checking myself.

Ohh wait...you take care of your children and you brag about it, so you're a good guy....you know what Chris Rock said about it don't you?

The fact you and I do not agree speaks volumes, I agree. If I agreed with you I may have to question my own self worth.

Yeah, Chris Rock said there's no sex in the champagne room too... Too bad he has no idea.
IFBBwannaB
Getbig V

BAN stick!

« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2009, 12:44:38 AM »

The fact you and I do not agree speaks volumes, I agree. If I agreed with you I may have to question my own self worth.

Yeah, Chris Rock said there's no sex in the champagne room too... Too bad he has no idea.

Yawn...

I do wonder...did Obama bought his dozens of teleprompter devices and his Obamabots in the same deal or did he got them in exchange for a lame slogan and for having convicted felons as his best friends?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!