Author Topic: Buffalo Bills have the dumbest player in the NFL.  (Read 20778 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Buffalo Bills have the dumbest player in the NFL.
« on: September 14, 2009, 07:16:51 PM »
Anybody watch that idiot bring it out of the endzone?  Unreal.  Sub-50 IQ for sure.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Buffalo Bills have the dumbest player in the NFL.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 07:18:13 PM »
Anybody watch that idiot bring it out of the endzone?  Unreal.  Sub-50 IQ for sure.
By any chance were you able to see what his race was? I'm just curious...

- Block!
?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 07:20:22 PM »

- Block!

HAHAHA  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 07:21:12 PM »

- Block!

Block are you saying that Brandon Stokely would never make such an error at such a crucial juncture in the game doing nothing more than trying for personal glory over team?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 07:22:29 PM »

- Block!
same as will grant i suspect

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 07:22:38 PM »
i missed the play.  what did he do?  I thought bills had this game in the bag.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 07:24:14 PM »
Block are you saying that Brandon Stokely would never make such an error at such a crucial juncture in the game doing nothing more than trying for personal glory over team?
That very much depends... I mean, does he look more like.... me or you... or does he more resemble, ummm... err, ...MattT or Tre?

- Block!
?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 07:25:37 PM »
i missed the play.  what did he do?  I thought bills had this game in the bag.

They did.  After NE scored to cut the lead, they kicked off deep instead of an onside kick.  The deep return man caught the ball in the endzone.  All he had to do was take a knee and the game is over after Buf snaps the ball a couple of times.....but oh no, homey had to bring it out and fumbled on the 30.  NE recovered and a Brady TD later and the Pats win.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 07:26:40 PM »
That very much depends... I mean, does he look more like.... me or you... or does he more resemble, ummm... err, ...MattT or Tre?

- Block!

Matt T's IQ......Tre's athleticism on that particular play.

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 05:06:40 AM »

Compelte retard.  Blame the coaches also. 
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 05:18:30 AM »
Compelte retard.  Blame the coaches also. 

He said he was "trying to make a play..."  He should have known the play to make was to protect the win, instead of personal glory.  Those are the kind of mistakes that HS players make, certainly not professionals....and he is a great kick returner!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 06:53:26 AM »
He absolutely did the right thing there.  
If he woulda kneeled down, it wouldn't have been enough time to run the clock out.  It wouldna been 3 and out, letting brady back on.  They needed to try to get some yardage in order to either kick 3 pts or set the patriots offense far enough back.

Dude did the right thing in returning it.........      The WRONG thing occurred in reaching out for the extra yard while being tackled.

But in returning the ball, he most certainly did the right thing in playing the team they were playing against.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 07:25:32 AM »
He absolutely did the right thing there.  
If he woulda kneeled down, it wouldn't have been enough time to run the clock out.  It wouldna been 3 and out, letting brady back on.  They needed to try to get some yardage in order to either kick 3 pts or set the patriots offense far enough back.

Dude did the right thing in returning it.........      The WRONG thing occurred in reaching out for the extra yard while being tackled.

But in returning the ball, he most certainly did the right thing in playing the team they were playing against.

You couldnt be more wrong...

Taking a knee while going backwards to catch the ball as it took him into the endzone, would have been the play.  Buffalo was moving all day on the Pats D....even IF they went 3 and out, they punt the ball deep into NE territory, and let your D take over making Brady go the length of the  field to score.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2009, 07:30:50 AM »
Ease up there Monday morning quaterbacks.  He did nothing wrong. He is a kick returner and he is supposed to return kicks.  He was one of the best last year.  I bet if he ran it back for a TD you all would be saying that was the smartest play ever.  He just had some bad luck with the strip.  He shouldn't have fought so hard to get tackled.  That was the problem.  But kick off returners job is to NOT TAKE A KNEE.  They are paid to run out and get some yards.  Funny thing is that Watson's touchdown that was ruled a catch even though the ball touched the ground was the same play from the raiders game that was ruled incomplete.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2009, 07:30:59 AM »

Taking a knee while going backwards to catch the ball as it took him into the endzone, would have been the play.  Buffalo was moving all day on the Pats D....even IF they went 3 and out, they punt the ball deep into NE territory, and let your D take over making Brady go the length of the  field to score.

. . .stick to what you know--oiled up muscle men in glittery thongs.  let the men talk football here.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2009, 07:35:20 AM »
. . .stick to what you know--oiled up muscle men in glittery thongs.  let the men talk football here.

lol.

Chick, your opinion is what it is..

If he didn't run it out, the bills are going 3 and out in the nervous state they were in.  They punt to NE, who starts possibly mid-field.

McKelvin did the correct thing.  The thing he did wrong was extending for extra yards. 

Chick, perhaps you should try your hand at coaching professional football? 

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2009, 07:36:39 AM »
Ease up there Monday morning quaterbacks.  He did nothing wrong. He is a kick returner and he is supposed to return kicks.  He was one of the best last year.  I bet if he ran it back for a TD you all would be saying that was the smartest play ever.  He just had some bad luck with the strip.  He shouldn't have fought so hard to get tackled.  That was the problem.  But kick off returners job is to NOT TAKE A KNEE.  They are paid to run out and get some yards.  Funny thing is that Watson's touchdown that was ruled a catch even though the ball touched the ground was the same play from the raiders game that was ruled incomplete.

Exactly.  Well put Mon

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 07:39:03 AM »
For what its worth, i've been following the Bills for 31 years.  They did the right thing...

This team falls apart in the end.... trusting Edwards to move the ball with 2 mins left is wrong.    We needed yardage in the form of a good punt return.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 07:52:26 AM »
For what its worth, i've been following the Bills for 31 years.  They did the right thing...

This team falls apart in the end.... trusting Edwards to move the ball with 2 mins left is wrong.    We needed yardage in the form of a good punt return.

You don't think the refs screwed up calling Watson's TD catch a good one, but the very same catch by Murphy in the Raiders game was overturned?  BS inconsistency with the NFL refs the last few years.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2009, 07:52:47 AM »
returner did nothing wrong, got stripped and here we are today playing monday(tuesday) morning quarterback about what he should have done.

they'll be another player next week and the week after that..etc,etc.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2009, 07:54:07 AM »
You don't think the refs screwed up calling Watson's TD catch a good one, but the very same catch by Murphy in the Raiders game was overturned?  BS inconsistency with the NFL refs the last few years.

I missed the second... but the refs have been VERY inconsistent as of late.

And all the hits on the QB penalties?  Man...

body88

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2009, 07:59:22 AM »
The Bills always play the pats very tough.  The pats got screwed big time on the calls for late hits on the qb.  The second call ok, but the Wilfork call was one of the worst I'd ever seen.  Also, Mcelvin did the right thing by running the ball out.  Look at the stats from the game.  The Bills were getting dominated by the pats, and by the second half Brady was scoring at will.  The pats should have scored at least 34 points in that game, but during the first half Brady was pretty rusty out there. Missed fg's, dropped passes, it was pretty bad during the first half, imo.  By the second half Brady was Brady and the O was marching.  Give the Bills some credit, they played a good game.  People act like the teams has no players, look at their offensive threats.  Rosco Perish and TO are damn good players.

1st Downs 17   28
Total Plays 48   77
Total Yards 276 441
Passing 186  368
Rushing 90 73  
Red Zone (Made-Att) 2-2  3-5
Penalties 9-71 6-55
3rd Down Conversions 4-10 10-16
4th Down Conversions 1-1 0-2
Turnovers 1 1
Defensive / Special Teams TDs 1 0
Possession 22:52 37:08

body88

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2009, 08:04:24 AM »

Thats ok, it makes up for the horseshit call on Wilfork for a totally legal sack of Edwards.

body88

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2009, 08:08:16 AM »

Taking a knee while going backwards to catch the ball as it took him into the endzone, would have been the play.  Buffalo was moving all day on the Pats D....even IF they went 3 and out, they punt the ball deep into NE territory, and let your D take over making Brady go the length of the  field to score.

No, you coulden't be more wrong.  Buffalo was not moving "all day" on the Pats D. They had a handful of big plays that you are focusing on while ignoring the big picture. Infact, the pats had 11 more first down and over 150 more total yards than the Bills. Look at the game stats below for proof.  Infact, it was the other way around.  The problem was, the pats skill position players decided they were going to drop multiple key passes and Gos was going to miss a fg in the first half.  Did you see the pats sack Edwards 3 straight times on the last drive?  Mckelvin did the right thing, he just happened to get strip sacked by Merweather.

1st Downs 17 28
Total Plays 48 77
Total Yards 276 441
Passing 186 368
Rushing 90 73
Red Zone (Made-Att) 2-2 3-5
Penalties 9-71 6-55
3rd Down Conversions 4-10 10-16
4th Down Conversions 1-1 0-2
Turnovers 1 1
Defensive / Special Teams TDs 1 0
Possession 22:52 37:08

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2009, 08:09:28 AM »
They did.  After NE scored to cut the lead, they kicked off deep instead of an onside kick.  The deep return man caught the ball in the endzone.  All he had to do was take a knee and the game is over after Buf snaps the ball a couple of times.....but oh no, homey had to bring it out and fumbled on the 30.  NE recovered and a Brady TD later and the Pats win.

\he was just trying to get his 'little somethin' - somethin' '