Author Topic: Buffalo Bills have the dumbest player in the NFL.  (Read 20779 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Buffalo Bills have the dumbest player in the NFL.
« Reply #100 on: September 16, 2009, 12:22:00 PM »
Your posts are so incomprehensible its ridiculous. 

Stick to lubing up other men's hamstrings bro. 

So, by your logic....they (BB) used the exact same plays trying to win the game, that they would've used in trying to secure a few first downs in preserving the win???

Move out of the basement, kid...

body88

« Reply #101 on: September 16, 2009, 12:30:19 PM »
careful, greg is quite the internet tough guy...

You'z talkin to mi em196fowa?  I eats tiwney titz like uz for breafist.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #102 on: September 16, 2009, 12:31:41 PM »
This is my final response to this dude.  

McKelvin was told to return the ball by the best special teams coach in the NFL for this reason:  If he downs it, the Bills were most likely to go 3 and out.  They punt.  The Pats return it X number of yards.  Brady steps in and finishes the game.

They needed yardage period.  The mistake was made in reaching out with the ball, trying to get that extra yard.  It was correct to return the ball.  How can you debate that with the best, if not one of the best speical teams coaches out there?  Your ignoance is amazing.  Regardless, you're entitled to your opinion.  

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great, now "mr. all-state" says I'm ignorant as well as an idiot.  You have NO idea if the coach told him that or not, like I said, he is going to defend his player.  Ok, if you can comprehend that we will move on to my next point.

You say that I'm an idiot, and ignorant, for debating what "the best special teams coach out there" says, yet you are debating every other football expert that has an opinion on the subject?  C'mon, quit being a homer.  The guy made a mistake, it's that simple.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2009, 12:32:23 PM »
So, by your logic....they (BB) used the exact same plays trying to win the game, that they would've used in trying to secure a few first downs in preserving the win???

Go back and read YOUR posts.  You commented "going 3 and out is ridiculous at best" when I stated that was what was gonna happen.  

I then responded that it wasn't ridiculous.... just look at what happened to them the play after they got scored on.  And you made your idiot remark to the effect that a team going 3 and out depends on whether they were just scored on.  

Stick to your opinion.  It doesn't really matter or change things.  I know leodis taking it out was the right call.  As did his coach... whom is a top notch special teams coach.  But, being "Chick", you're all knowing.  You make yourself look as feeble on here as your bodybuilding career was, pro.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2009, 12:34:37 PM »
Great, now "mr. all-state" says I'm ignorant as well as an idiot.  You have NO idea if the coach told him that or not, like I said, he is going to defend his player.  Ok, if you can comprehend that we will move on to my next point.

You say that I'm an idiot, and ignorant, for debating what "the best special teams coach out there" says, yet you are debating every other football expert that has an opinion on the subject?  C'mon, quit being a homer.  The guy made a mistake, it's that simple.

Where did I ever state i was "mr. all-state"?   I'm a buffalo lawyer whose been a Bills fan since day one.  I've never coached football if thats what youre implying.

Yes, he did make a mistake... and that was in reaching out for the extra yard... not the return.  And i've seen many "experts" state it was the correct thing to do..  

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2009, 12:45:32 PM »
Go back and read YOUR posts.  You commented "going 3 and out is ridiculous at best" when I stated that was what was gonna happen.  

I then responded that it wasn't ridiculous.... just look at what happened to them the play after they got scored on.  And you made your idiot remark to the effect that a team going 3 and out depends on whether they were just scored on.  

Stick to your opinion.  It doesn't really matter or change things.  I know leodis taking it out was the right call.  As did his coach... whom is a top notch special teams coach.  But, being "Chick", you're all knowing.  You make yourself look as feeble on here as your bodybuilding career was, pro.

Holy shit..you're a complete moron...

Yes, Nostradameaus...implying that you know they would have gone 3 and out because "thats what they did on their next posession" is beyond ridiculous....its fuckin retarded.

And thats NOT what I said...now you're trying to make shit up to justify your inability to muster a good argument.

I did notice you couldnt answer the ONE question I asked...

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2009, 12:51:09 PM »
Holy shit..you're a complete moron...

Yes, Nostradameaus...implying that you know they would have gone 3 and out because "thats what they did on their next posession" is beyond ridiculous....its fuckin retarded.

And thats NOT what I said...now you're trying to make shit up to justify your inability to muster a good argument.

I did notice you couldnt answer the ONE question I asked...

It's most definitely what you wrote.  Go back and read thru it.  Perhaps your reading comprehension skills are sub-par?  You were a cop, right?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2009, 12:53:38 PM »
AND WHERE IS THE POST OF YOURS I"M SUPPOSED TO GO BACK AND READ??

DIPSHIT!!    NICE TRY IN DELETING YOUR POSTS AFTER YOU PUT YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH CHICK

RETARD!!!

Where is your post with the one question i just couldn't answer?      YOU DELETED IT!!    

YOU"RE a PHONEY!!!  CHICK=TINY TIT

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: September 16, 2009, 12:57:28 PM »
Well Chicky?

Where is the post of yours you conveniently deleted?    Are you busy modifying it to repost?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2009, 01:03:27 PM »
Listen Chick:

If you admit you find pleasure in greasing up other men's hammys, I'll forgive your inability to argue on here.

Deal?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2009, 01:09:22 PM »

It's right here,my "special" friend...

Still sitting at the top of the page, Now I feel bad, it's obvious you're challenged....

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2009, 01:12:09 PM »
 ;D

I take back my tiny tit comments etc.

Youre still wrong on the football call though.

BTW, being from Rochester, tell me youre a Bills fan

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 16, 2009, 01:13:51 PM »

This is called "reading what you want into it..."

To the effect??  I dont need your "interpretation" of what I wrote, it's still there for anyone (except you) to comprehend and read....good luck

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2009, 01:14:35 PM »
;D

I take back my tiny tit comments etc.

Youre still wrong on the football call though.

BTW, being from Rochester, tell me youre a Bills fan

Great....now answer the question

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2009, 01:16:35 PM »
Great....now answer the question

No, of course different plays are selected.   But you weren't talking about this.  Go back and reread your posts.  Maybe what youre trying to convey is being lost in the translation of this thing...

Chick, are you a bills fan or no?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2009, 01:19:59 PM »
No, of course different plays are selected.   But you weren't talking about this.  Go back and reread your posts.  Maybe what youre trying to convey is being lost in the translation of this thing...

Chick, are you a bills fan or no?

Its EXACTLY what I was talking about...I suggest YOU re-read it....seriously, you're making a fool of yourself..

As yes, I grew up in Upstate NY...I did many appearances/ charity functions with many of the Bills players

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2009, 01:21:13 PM »
WTF are you talking about? The play selection would have been different, the defense would have been different, the circumstances would have been different...

Stick to making an ass of yourself, you do a good job

Perhaps this quote will help you

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2009, 01:22:27 PM »
Glad to see youre a Bills fan regardless of your lack of football knowledge.   ;)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: September 16, 2009, 01:25:29 PM »
Glad to see youre a Bills fan regardless of your lack of football knowledge.   ;)

chick played high school football so he knows a thing or two

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2009, 01:31:04 PM »
This isn't funny, but next time, he'll probably stay in the endzone:

McKelvin's front lawn vandalized

HAMBURG, N.Y. -- Bills players are concerned with their privacy and safety after the front lawn of a home belonging to cornerback Leodis McKelvin was vandalized following Buffalo's season-opening loss to New England.

Hamburg police on Tuesday confirmed the home of a Bills player was vandalized, but declined to release details of their investigation after an obscenity and the score of Monday night's game -- a 25-24 loss to the Patriots -- were painted in white on the player's lawn in suburban Buffalo.

McKelvin fumbled a kickoff return with under two minutes to play and the Bills leading 24-19. Three plays later, New England's Tom Brady hit Benjamin Watson for the go-ahead touchdown as the Patriots overcome an 11-point deficit in the final 2:06.

Bills linebacker Kawika Mitchell referred to a teammate's home being vandalized in a post on his Twitter page, though he did not say it was McKelvin's home. Mitchell warned fans that such behavior is disturbing.

"W/ all the safety issues n the NFL its not funny at all," Mitchell wrote. "We have Fam at our homes to protect. If u show ur face on my prop Ill make sure I do everythin to keep my Fam safe."

Mitchell warned that he would consider vandalism threatening behavior if it happened to his home.

"Its my job to protect my home as it is the job of all home owners. Dont push the limit," Mitchell wrote.

Though Bills fans are passionate about their team, Monday's night's vandalism is surprising. Bills players previously have hailed the team's fans for being respectful and allowing players their privacy.

Bills spokesman Scott Berchtold declined comment by saying the team considers this a police matter.

A message left on a phone listed to McKelvin was not returned.

It's not clear if there was anyone at home at the time the vandalism occurred.

Bills players had the day off before returning to practice Wednesday to prepare to host Tampa Bay this weekend.

Bills safety George Wilson was shocked upon learning the news earlier in the day.

"To see that type of response from so-called passionate fans is taking things to the extreme," said Wilson, who is the team's union representative. "You can blog and make your opinions, but to go to a person's residence, you're taking it to a whole new level."

McKelvin, selected in the first round of the 2008 draft out of Troy, set a team record and ranked second in the NFL with 1,468 kickoff return yards last season. He also scored a touchdown.

He opened this season by taking over a starting job opposite veteran cornerback Terrence McGee.

After the game against the Patriots, McKelvin was criticized for running the ball out of the end zone rather than taking a knee. After being hit by Brandon Meriweather at the Bills 30, McKelvin attempted to gain an extra yard before being stripped of the ball by Pierre Woods.

Following the game, McKelvin said he was disappointed that he fumbled but noted he would run the ball out of the end zone again if given the same opportunity.

"Next time I get the opportunity, I am going to hold on and make a better decision," he said.

Coach Dick Jauron defended McKelvin.

"He's a dynamic runner and he was trying to win a football game, ice a football game," Jauron said, adding that McKelvin attempted to protect the ball with two hands. "It's just one of those things that happens, but I don't have any problems with Leodis. He plays the game hard."

With a nod to Terrell Owens, defensive end Aaron Schobel was upbeat a day after yet another Monday night meltdown by the Bills.

"I think Terrell said it best before and after the game," Schobel said. "He said he's been on a lot of teams and said we've got talent. We've just got to put it together. I think he's right."

Schobel did express concern that the Bills continue to struggle to seal victories. They lost 29-27 to Cleveland on a Monday night last season on Phil Dawson's 56-yard field goal with 1:39 left. Two years ago on a Monday night, Buffalo gave up 9 points in the final 20 seconds in a 25-24 loss to Dallas.

"The bottom line is when you have a chance to win the game, win the game. We didn't do that," he said. "It's a long season and we're going to be all right. We've just got to get on a roll."

everything Mitchell said did not need to be said in public(twitter or whatever)...Talk about stoking a mini-fire...Although I agree with what he said, it just didn't need to be said...I wonder how bad his house is going to get egg'd come Halloween...Lets hope tuff guy Mitchell doesn't shoot someone who decides to toilet paper is BMW...

Just saw the guys lawn on Jim Rome is burning...What a joke...You can't even really read it and Rome is making it look like they set the guys house on fire...Where is Jim Rome when fans and players are being poisoned(food) in Green Bay...

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: September 16, 2009, 02:04:23 PM »

The chance of fumbling when you DONT run the ball out of the endzone...is ZERO....Einstein

Every other hypothetical, is irrelevant.

You just made my point...

Dude your contradicting yourself. So going by your logic THE PLAYERS SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD PUT THEMSELVES IN A SITUATION WHERE THERE IS A POSSIBILITY TO TURNOVER THE BALL... is that correct? but then you go ahead and say ( a quote from your previous post) "You take a knee, and let your O take over to make a few first downs, there was no reason for any special team heroics...they were ahead"... so going by your logic the Bills should have taken 3 knees ( therefore the possibility of them turning it over is virtually ZERO), and then punt it to the pats??

get your story straight man

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #121 on: September 16, 2009, 02:33:33 PM »

If ignorance is bliss, many of you in this thread would be smiling!!!

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: September 16, 2009, 02:35:26 PM »
I'm a Bills fan.  My heart can't take these games anymore.  Sucks so bad.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 16, 2009, 03:56:35 PM »
Dude your contradicting yourself. So going by your logic THE PLAYERS SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD PUT THEMSELVES IN A SITUATION WHERE THERE IS A POSSIBILITY TO TURNOVER THE BALL... is that correct? but then you go ahead and say ( a quote from your previous post) "You take a knee, and let your O take over to make a few first downs, there was no reason for any special team heroics...they were ahead"... so going by your logic the Bills should have taken 3 knees ( therefore the possibility of them turning it over is virtually ZERO), and then punt it to the pats??

get your story straight man

WOW...too stupid to even respond with an answer

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: September 16, 2009, 04:12:37 PM »

WOW...too stupid to even respond with an answer
i guess we're back to square one, you really are that fucking stupid... just stick to MCing a bunch of oilded up men in thongs on a stage , obviously you cant talk football.. you dont have an answer and try to justify it by sayiing " wow too stupid to respond"