Author Topic: knee trouble  (Read 5137 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
knee trouble
« on: September 17, 2009, 02:51:06 PM »
it feels fine while working out and really not nagging at all. but when i bend it, say getting into bed, it feels like its on fire. just under the patella. if i rub one side of it feels like there is some soft object in there (maybe a nerve?) been like this for about a week and is actually getting a little numb now. time to go to the doc?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: knee trouble
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 06:40:45 AM »
OK I have to ask this like always...how old are your athletic shoes?

Also, which side are you rubbing where you feel the soft object?  HOw big does the object feel and does it hur when you rub it?  Are you limping?
R

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 09:23:03 AM »
OK I have to ask this like always...how old are your athletic shoes?

Also, which side are you rubbing where you feel the soft object?  HOw big does the object feel and does it hur when you rub it?  Are you limping?

shoes are old as hell. the bump is on the inside of my knew and its hurts a little bit when i rub it. doesnt feel that big, but when i rub it the outside of my knee stings a little bit

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 10:33:25 AM »
shoes are old as hell. the bump is on the inside of my knew and its hurts a little bit when i rub it. doesnt feel that big, but when i rub it the outside of my knee stings a little bit

I'd go get new shoes (today) and I wouldn't wear your old shoes again...not even to mow.

See if you notice a difference at all

Do you remember injuring your knee at all?

airosol check this out:

http://symptoms.webmd.com/
R

bigjoered

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 06:05:49 AM »
Knees are super important and prone to serious injury you should get the opinion of a physician possible a MRI

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 05:22:20 AM »
Knees are super important and prone to serious injury you should get the opinion of a physician possible a MRI
absolutely doctor first and foremost....then look @ your shoes

bonedoc31

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2010, 10:40:06 AM »
airesol, 
 That bump on the inside of ur knee does it move when you rub it.   What you could possible have is a patellafemoral plica which usually need to be excised if causing pain.