Author Topic: The Luke: "America has never really won a war"  (Read 19780 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: The Luke: "America has never really won a war"
« Reply #125 on: September 25, 2009, 04:53:42 AM »
..is anyone listening to argments in this thread?

Or did a bunch a flag-wavers over-react to a reasonable comment?

If you don't want to discuss it or aren't interested in my opinion that's fine by me... I'm already known as an amateur monster hunter... being labeled "French" by the ignorant fringe right on GetBig doesn't hold any fear.

The Luke

Since you like to play word games in an attempt to mask your tragic lack of education, experience, common sense, and context, why dont you tell us what war you think the we Americans think we "won" but that you feel we "really" did not win?     

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: September 25, 2009, 09:17:41 AM »
Why are you so bitter? Stop hating yourself and everything American, it's really sad.
Go away you fucking troll, go away until you have a better grasp of English.  I'm not going to listen to some shitbag israeli tell me I hate America.  We already have enough of your stupid worthless shitty opinions over here.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: September 25, 2009, 09:19:32 AM »
Go away you fucking troll, go away until you have a better grasp of English.  I'm not going to listen to some shitbag israeli tell me I hate America.  We already have enough of your stupid worthless shitty opinions over here.

HAHAH NO WAY!  Is it true?  IFBBWannaB is a fucking Zionist piece of shit?  Wow this is better than Pumpsters fucking outing! 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: September 25, 2009, 09:23:45 AM »
HAHAH NO WAY!  Is it true?  IFBBWannaB is a fucking Zionist piece of shit?  Wow this is better than Pumpsters fucking outing! 
yea, you didn't know that ;D  It's actually true.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #129 on: September 25, 2009, 09:30:00 AM »

I think we are all still waiting for Luke's brilliant commentary in support of his statements and claims.

I am not holding my breath however, he is a typical idiot who spouts whatever nonsense he is told. 

When he is called out on it, he hides like a bitch.   

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #130 on: September 25, 2009, 09:31:06 AM »

Nice theories, did you got this theory from the 9/11 CT page you visit so daily?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: September 25, 2009, 09:38:01 AM »

Nah I thought he was some wigger college kid living on mommy and daddy. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 25, 2009, 10:17:32 AM »
Nah I thought he was some wigger college kid living on mommy and daddy.  
maybe both are true.  I only know that he's from Israel and his first language isn't English.  

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #133 on: September 25, 2009, 10:29:28 AM »
The US military couldn't tackle a Happymeal and finish it, politics and all your other excuses aside.

Hey bed pan boy...go enlist and then u can talk shit about the US military...u are worthless. U can't back a single thing in ur rant. Go back to ur sad little do nothing life and be happy that I allow u to spongebath dudes all day long, with the safety I provide u.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: September 25, 2009, 10:30:23 AM »
Nice theories, did you got this theory from the 9/11 CT page you visit so daily?
get... did I get...  What's your original language?  Could you please just post using whatever language you were raised with.  Nobody wants to read your shit anyway.  All your posts come out like you're using a free translator online.  It was funny for a while but it's getting old fast.  You have no grasp of when someone is being sarcastic and understanding sarcasm is a major requirement for posting on getbig, unless you want to look a total douche, like you do.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #135 on: September 25, 2009, 10:36:22 AM »
get... did I get...  What's your original language?  Could you please just post using whatever language you were raised with.  Nobody wants to read your shit anyway.  All your posts come out like you're using a free translator online.  It was funny for a while but it's getting old fast.  You have no grasp of when someone is being sarcastic and understanding sarcasm is a major requirement for posting on getbig, unless you want to look a total douche, like you do.

So you're backing down now? Where am I from now?  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: September 25, 2009, 10:50:12 AM »
So you're backing down now? Where am I from now?  ::)
yup, you must be using a free translator.  Just stop you fucking douche.  What's your native language you fucking douche?  Are you one of those African Jews that went to israel to be experimented on?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #137 on: September 25, 2009, 11:22:37 AM »
Fucking morons on this board I tell you!
America nukes China, America runs out of toothpicks, toilet rolls, auto parts, EVERYTHING.
The US couldn't even win a trade war against China, the Chinese could survive a withdrawal of american trade overnight. They'd drive internal demand for their products... it's not like the US could tool up to meet a Chinese void in 2 weeks is it ??
The American empire is dead, don't mistake it's lifeless spasms as Military Infallibility
Any reasonably sized country sitting on $'s (Japan, Germany, France, Russia, Brazil etc) could collapse the US tomorrow by instantly dumping their dollar holdings in one day... no shots fired.
All this talk of total defeat in the form of 100% destruction of the oppenent flys in the face of the real underlying reasons for war.... economic ones.... there has to be markets to exploit and people to indebt after the bombs stop falling or else there is no point in starting a war.
Until you understand that bankers/corporations start wars and all the bull# about humanitarian, removing dictators and 1001 other bogus reasons is crap then you shouldn't even be allowed access to the internet! Seriously, the Star Spangled Jihaists who gloat about military supremacy on paper
need to lay down the crack pipe and look at the two unfloding disasters in Iraq and Afgahnistan. After decades of sanctions and starvation of the populations you still can't win. Public opinion is against you even with minimal losses and drones blowing up innocent Afghans at weddings each week, remote killing
The US military couldn't tackle a Happymeal and finish it, politics and all your other excuses aside.

More clueless thinking, if you can call it that. America is a HUGE importer of goods from Japan, China etc. How would both those nations replace demand lost by cutting off trade or "dumping the dollar"? Have you a clue? Here is a hint, even if you add up the EU, M.E. and Russia...the Chinese/Japanese would still have a massive drop in demand. What would that do to their economies? Are you going to tell me that China would "spur" internal demand while they have a large % of their population unemployed and rely on massive fiscal stimulus and massaged numbers to give the illusion of "growth"? How do you suppose that a closed market such as Japan would deal with the U.S. not being able to import and buy their goods? Internal demand, from a nation that values savings and personal fiscal discipline? You speak of the U.S. tooling up to meet a void....that could be done, but could China survive if the U.S. was cut off from China's exports? Do you realize your one-way thinking is niave and shallow? Export markets, especially China and Japan, depend on the U.S. cheap credit and debt and consumption etc to pump up their export dominated economies. China is a sweatshop economy that relies on pumping out cheap goods while maintaining a brutal communist hold on the population to keep their serfs in line. Risking an economic implosion as a result of a trade war would spell the end of the Communist Party and China as we know it.

Get a fucking clue.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 25, 2009, 11:52:27 AM »
Great stuff.....really good run down. To caveate the last bit...as China becomes more industrial and less rural/agricultural...more tied to the West, the more dangerous any slow down in their progression becomes. The Chinese people don't have a great idea about the West but they have some idea and if u have cities filled with unemployed or underemployed folks.....coupled with an inability to feed em...u have two choices ultimately, distract them with a war or face a revolution. Historically this can be seen in alot of places. The Chocoms are doing their best to keep the massives, fed, employed and happy...cutting of the economic fatguy, us...isn't going to help that situation. I've been told by more then one person, Russia has much more to fear from China then we do.
L

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #139 on: September 25, 2009, 12:04:21 PM »
yup, you must be using a free translator.  Just stop you fucking douche.  What's your native language you fucking douche?  Are you one of those African Jews that went to israel to be experimented on?

How did you reach the conclusion that I'm an Israeli?

Was that done at the same magnificent day you decided to take the user name of a dictator and a murderer?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: September 25, 2009, 02:43:57 PM »
More clueless thinking, if you can call it that. America is a HUGE importer of goods from Japan, China etc. How would both those nations replace demand lost by cutting off trade or "dumping the dollar"? Have you a clue? Here is a hint, even if you add up the EU, M.E. and Russia...the Chinese/Japanese would still have a massive drop in demand. What would that do to their economies? Are you going to tell me that China would "spur" internal demand while they have a large % of their population unemployed and rely on massive fiscal stimulus and massaged numbers to give the illusion of "growth"? How do you suppose that a closed market such as Japan would deal with the U.S. not being able to import and buy their goods? Internal demand, from a nation that values savings and personal fiscal discipline? You speak of the U.S. tooling up to meet a void....that could be done, but could China survive if the U.S. was cut off from China's exports? Do you realize your one-way thinking is niave and shallow? Export markets, especially China and Japan, depend on the U.S. cheap credit and debt and consumption etc to pump up their export dominated economies. China is a sweatshop economy that relies on pumping out cheap goods while maintaining a brutal communist hold on the population to keep their serfs in line. Risking an economic implosion as a result of a trade war would spell the end of the Communist Party and China as we know it.

Get a fucking clue.

You are a fucking moron.  We are talking about a shit hits the fan scenario.  LOL Idiot. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: September 25, 2009, 02:54:57 PM »
Thats when u go screaming to the military "headhunter headhunter save me"......BANG!!!!  "goddam negligent discharge...why yes GigantorX I will have a bud lite"
L

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #142 on: September 25, 2009, 03:05:05 PM »
Alright luke defend your statement

Lets start with the American revolution...
War of attrition, where the Brits lost more men than we did. Like Vietnam. Funny, what we did to the Brits, the viet kong did to us, America seems to never learn it's lesson.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: September 25, 2009, 03:10:37 PM »
War of attrition, where the Brits lost more men than we did. Like Vietnam. Funny, what we did to the Brits, the viet kong did to us, America seems to never learn it's lesson.
Doesnt matter how we won only that we won...

SO LUKE GO AHEAD PRESENT YOUR ARGUEMENT....

or at least explain how the US didnt win WW1...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: September 25, 2009, 03:19:21 PM »
Not exactly....

The lowest casualty estimates, based on the now-renounced North Vietnamese statements, are around 1.5 million Vietnamese killed. Vietnam released figures on April 3, 1995 that a total of one million Vietnamese combatants and four million civilians were killed in the war. The accuracy of these figures has generally not been challenged. 58,226 American soldiers also died in the war or are missing in action. Australia lost almost 500 of the 47,000 troops they had deployed to Vietnam and New Zealand lost 38 soldiers.

L

Mons Venus

« Reply #145 on: September 25, 2009, 03:37:40 PM »
Not exactly....

The lowest casualty estimates, based on the now-renounced North Vietnamese statements, are around 1.5 million Vietnamese killed. Vietnam released figures on April 3, 1995 that a total of one million Vietnamese combatants and four million civilians were killed in the war. The accuracy of these figures has generally not been challenged. 58,226 American soldiers also died in the war or are missing in action. Australia lost almost 500 of the 47,000 troops they had deployed to Vietnam and New Zealand lost 38 soldiers.

Vietnam War
Summary
Like any other war the Vietnam War had a lot of devastating effects after the war ended. It also had many causes that changed many things after this war. "The Vietnam War was fought between 1964 and 1975 on the ground in South Vietnam and bordering areas of Cambodia and Laos, and in bombing runs over North Vietnam."1.There were two opposing sides. On one side it "was a coalition of forces including the United States, the Republic of Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand, and South Korea." And on the other "was a coalition of forces including the Democratic Republic of Vietnam (North Vietnam) and the National Liberation Front, a communist-led South Vietnamese guerrilla movement."1 The war started out when "Ho Chi Minh proclaimed it (Vietnam) independent of France."2 The French were obviously against that and "wanted to reestablish their rule in Vietnam but were beaten." 3It is said that the United States took part in this war because "The U.S. " had " to enter the war to stop the spread of Communism in Asia since North Vietnam was Communist."2 This war was the "longest war in which the United States took part of."5. The following are the estimates of the amount of people that died in Vietnam:
"The lowest casualty estimates, based on the now-renounced North Vietnamese statements, are around 1.5 million Vietnamese killed. Vietnam released figures on April 3, 1995 that a total of one million Vietnamese combatants and four million civilians were killed in the war. The accuracy of these figures has generally not been challenged. 58,226 American soldiers also died in the war or are missing in action. Australia lost almost 500 of the 47,000 troops they had deployed to Vietnam and New Zealand lost 38 soldiers."

________________________ ________________________ __

HH6 steals from term papers online !! Hahahahaaaa  ;D

Fuucken loser.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #146 on: September 25, 2009, 03:49:37 PM »
Vietnam War
Summary
Like any other war the Vietnam War had a lot of devastating effects after the war ended. It also had many causes that changed many things after this war. "The Vietnam War was fought between 1964 and 1975 on the ground in South Vietnam and bordering areas of Cambodia and Laos, and in bombing runs over North Vietnam."1.There were two opposing sides. On one side it "was a coalition of forces including the United States, the Republic of Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand, and South Korea." And on the other "was a coalition of forces including the Democratic Republic of Vietnam (North Vietnam) and the National Liberation Front, a communist-led South Vietnamese guerrilla movement."1 The war started out when "Ho Chi Minh proclaimed it (Vietnam) independent of France."2 The French were obviously against that and "wanted to reestablish their rule in Vietnam but were beaten." 3It is said that the United States took part in this war because "The U.S. " had " to enter the war to stop the spread of Communism in Asia since North Vietnam was Communist."2 This war was the "longest war in which the United States took part of."5. The following are the estimates of the amount of people that died in Vietnam:
"The lowest casualty estimates, based on the now-renounced North Vietnamese statements, are around 1.5 million Vietnamese killed. Vietnam released figures on April 3, 1995 that a total of one million Vietnamese combatants and four million civilians were killed in the war. The accuracy of these figures has generally not been challenged. 58,226 American soldiers also died in the war or are missing in action. Australia lost almost 500 of the 47,000 troops they had deployed to Vietnam and New Zealand lost 38 soldiers."

________________________ ________________________ __

HH6 steals from term papers online !! Hahahahaaaa  ;D

Fuucken loser.

A fake vet calling some one a looser, now there is some irony

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 25, 2009, 05:41:59 PM »
HH6 steals from term papers online !! Hahahahaaaa  ;D

Fuucken loser.

You've been here longer than I have, and even I am familiar enough with HH6's prose and writing style to know he was quoting somebody else.

Now, let's have something substantive...UNIT, COMPANY, BATTALION, DD214, BUSINESS WEBSITE?  Justification for your pathetic existence?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #148 on: September 25, 2009, 06:23:52 PM »
Hey guys...

Been unexpectedly busy (suddenly had to replace the drive shaft in my 29 year-old shit mobile; thought I could get the universal joint refurbished but the spline was worn out too... whole new piece, and then I had to fit it without a ramp; squeezing it behind a welded catch plate... awkward; awkward; awkward), apologies.

I haven't had a chance to read the new pages, but scanning through I notice the tide has started to turn.

Seeing as it's not just me versus "Team America: World Police" anymore... I'll post more when I get home tomorrow.

It's 2:23 AM here, so I'll have to hit the hay.

The Luke

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #149 on: September 25, 2009, 06:45:06 PM »
Thats when u go screaming to the military "headhunter headhunter save me"......BANG!!!!  "goddam negligent discharge...why yes GigantorX I will have a bud lite"
ND = 45 days extra duty
G